• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Detention With My New Maths Teacher

Detention With My New Maths Teacher

I'm quite shy and I've never had a boy friend. While studying hard at University I'm becoming more and more aware of my body changing and of how I'm developing into a woman. I could always get away without wearing a bra as my breasts were not at all big. I've always had a flat chest but did have large thick nipples.

As my friends bodies went through puberty mine didn't really change much. I used to have a rather boyish figure, short fair hair and freckles.

I never really wore much make up. But suddenly while studying and being away from home, I've noticed a lot of changes to my body, my mind and my attitude towards other people.

Firstly, my breasts have grown and I've developed a cleavage – I've even had to buy some different coloured bras to support my new breasts! My body has also become slightly curvier and my bottom has filled out and has a shape now that I really quite like. When I look at my bottom now in my jeans in the mirror, I have to run my hands all over it, to check it is not just in my mind! "Oh my mind!" I actually said out loud.

Whatever has been happening to my mind – my thoughts have been rather disturbing and I'm sure not normal.

I even watched my roommate in the shower the other day. I felt a heat in my stomach and lower down in between my legs as I saw her naked body. Her big heavy full breasts and a dark hairy patch in between her legs, hiding her most intimate secrets.

I'd not really felt anything like this before and I had a massive urge to touch myself. I locked myself in my room stripped all of my clothes off.

I touched myself all over while watching in the long full mirror. I imagined someone else's hands rubbing me and touching me so intimately. I liked the feel of my hands and I loved watching my hands over my naked body.

I saw my nipples really harden under my fingers as I rubbed over them. But as I caressed my newly grown breasts, I felt very strange and tingly in my stomach. I felt a surging heat in between in my legs and as I rubbed my hands over my stomach, I couldn't stop from pushing my fingers down. I could smell the very sexy hot heady musky scent of my wetness. I was surprised to feel how wet I'd become down there. How hot it all felt but more surprising was the feeling as my fingers pressed up and down my slit and over the hard little bud that I'd found.

I had to squat in front of the mirror to see myself and watch my fingers.

As I rubbed I became wetter and juicier and I actually parted my lips and watched my juices trickling from out of my tight little pussy hole.

The strange feeling seemed better as I rubbed myself.

I built the rubbing up to a speed of 3 fastish rubs and 1 slow rub, 3, 1, 3, 1, 3, 1 .......

Then I couldn't stop and I was starting to cream my own fingers and the noise of my wetness slurping and the sight of my open pussy was making me hotter and hotter.

Then something really strange happened to me. My body started to shake and quiver uncontrollably, wow what an amazing beautiful feeling it was!

I didn't want it to stop! I panted and whimpered and kept trembling. Then it slowed and stopped. Catching my breath I wondered what I had touched, what had I done.

I pulled myself open again and touched all over and around to see if it was a certain place that I had touched that had made that happen.

But I just couldn't find it.

I was very hot, sweaty and soaking wet all in between my legs so I decided a shower would be the best option.

After my shower I slipped on my new white bra, white cotton panties and a pretty little feminine cotton dress that I'd bought. Which I thought showed off my new womanly figure well.

I grabbed an apple and my bag and rushed off as fast as I could, I was now late for my Maths lesson – I was never late!

I burst into the Maths lesson, apologising for being late. Mr Millard looked crossly at me and then I noticed a different look, I didn't understand it but I'm sure he was checking out my figure and my new look. I could feel his eyes burning into me as I walked past him and to my desk. I liked that look and I made sure that I swayed my hips slightly as I walked past him.

During the lesson, I really couldn't think straight. My mind was imagining Mr Millard's hands touching me, his mouth passionately kissing me.

He was very dishy, tall dark and handsome, always smartly dressed and always smells so nice.

He is middle aged, maybe aged about fifty. He has all of his own hair which was starting to grey and a nice smooth skin and I could see he had a hairy chest.

His hands look so big and strong and he always acted so fatherly towards me. I like his attention and I think I might have a crush on him, as he makes my heart flutter and my skin flush. He makes that strange feeling happen in between my legs, whenever he talks to me or even looks at me. As the lesson finished – Mr Millard said

"Make sure you are not late again tomorrow or you will find yourself in detention Miss." That night as I tried to sleep, I couldn't stop thinking about my dishy teacher and the effect he had on me earlier.

As I moved my hands over my naked body I closed my eyes and pretended my hands were his.

I even grabbed my pillow and I pretended to snog him and I pretended we were cuddling each other, he was holding me tight and telling me

"Good girl, Good girl!"

As his hands explored my body. He made it happen to me again, that shuddering and quivering, that tightness in between my legs and for a few minutes I moaned and delighted in this new found pleasure, before I dropped off into a deep satisfying sleep.

In Maths class the next afternoon, every time Mr Millard asked me a question my mouth dried up and I couldn't seem to answer anything.

I struggled to understand his explanations and he came over and sat next to me and with my heart racing and my body feeling so hot. His leg touched mine and his big hand rested over mine.

I felt a positive gush in between my legs and a heated tingling.

I'm sure I could even hear my own breathing as it quickened. I didn't hear a single word that he said to me, all of senses seemed to be heightened and my body was burning up with a delicious tingling feeling. I'm sure he would have felt and sensed my excitement.

He said

"Come to my office at the end of the day and I'll help you to understand everything much more clearly."

I thanked him and had to run off to the toilet to touch myself and try to relieve this feeling again!

I locked the door and pulled my panties down, they were sticky and smeared in my creamy juices of what must be arousal. With my fingers rubbing up and down I soon starting shaking and whimpering, biting my bottom lip and my body shuddered and shuddered.

Whatever was happening to me, what was taking over my body and my mind?

I knocked on his door,

"Come in."

I entered and he said

"Good girl, sit here."

I sat down and crossed my legs. He stood in front of me and explained the procedure that I'd not understood. He said

"You seem distracted these days, what is the matter?" I stuttered a reply,

"I just don't know, I keep feeling strange and I can't concentrate."

He touched my hair and he said

"It's ok sweetheart, I can help you and show you anything that you don't understand, because I really like you and I know that you are a good girl."

"Thank you." I stammered.

He told me he could see that I was changing, he told me that when a girl changes into a woman – all sorts of things happen to the body.

He told me to stand up and I immediately obeyed.

"Just look at what a big girl you have become, Do you like being so womanly now?"

"Yes, yes I do." I replied.

Then his big strong hand touched my leg and he seemed to push it slightly to uncross my legs and open my legs. He said "Does that make you all tingly?"

"Oh god, yes!" I replied. I was breathing so fast, so hard and I was on fire with a familiar damp patch happening inside my panties.

As he talked to me, I looked at his crotch and I'm sure there was a bulge.

He saw me looking and asked me

"Have you ever seen a man down there, have you ever seen a real penis?"

I was quite shocked and I felt very embarrassed, but as I shook my head,

he said "Would you like to see mine?"

All I could do was nod my head up and down. He unzipped his trousers and said

"This must be our secret, you must never tell anyone else ever?"

"No Sir of course not!"

I wanted so much to see his manhood.

Again he said

"Good girl."

And every time he told me Good girl, my heart raced faster and my body became more excited.

"Here put your hand in here and feel my penis over my boxers first, so you won't be shocked."

I hesitated and his big hand gripped mine and guided my hand into the open fly of his trousers. I felt a thick long hardness and a heat in my hand and as I gripped his penis I heard him moan and guide my small hand up and down, making me grip and rub up and down over the silk fabric of his boxers.

His other hand stroked my hair and caressed my neck as he watched me jerking his penis.

"What a good girl, oh yes that is so good, what a big girl you are."

This action went on for several minutes then he looked down and said

"Are you ready to release him from out of my boxers, are you ready to see my big thick hard penis?"

"Yes, yes yes!" I pleaded

He undid the button on his trousers and they fell to the floor, he hooked his thumb and fingers underneath his boxers and pulled them right down, right there in front of me.

I was open mouthed with lust and desire at the thick size and I just couldn't take my gaze away from his big thick hard penis.

He seemed to like showing me and he liked me touching it. I rubbed him up and down and watched as the skin moved up and down exposing a big bulbous purple knob. I loved the feel of it in my hand, I loved the sight of it and how it moved, he kept telling me I was a good girl and he encouraged me to jerk it up and down. He said

"Why don't you be a good girl and give it a kiss?"

I looked up at him, smiled and then I lowered my head forward and kissed it, it felt hot and quite sticky on my lips.

He let out a deep moan and his hands on my head seemed to be pushing me closer onto his penis.

He said "Open your mouth, I have a present for you, for being such a good girl. Come on open that sweet little mouth for me and I'll give you something sweet and creamy for being such a good girl!"

I liked the taste that oozed from his knob, it was so sweet and sticky, so I obeyed and opened my mouth, he continued to stroke my hair, my face and my neck then he started to spurt a strange liquid onto my tongue. His hips jerked and he breathed in hard as he covered my tongue in a gooey mess.

He quickly put his penis away and closed my mouth with his hands

"Swallow my present for you now, swallow it all down like a good girl, that's it, that's it!"

I sat there having swallowed the strange liquid and my panties were positively dripping wet.

He said "Good girl, now don't forget that this is our little secret, now you must come back at the same time tomorrow and I'll teach you some more – ok?"

"Yes Sir."

He came over to me and kissed me full on my mouth, making my head swirl and my blood rush through my veins.

My first proper full on kiss, I loved it I closed my eyes tight and I prayed it would last forever!

I was elated with my new learning, I skipped all of the way home and rushed to my room, locked my bedroom door and rubbed myself off until I got that wonderful feeling and very sticky fingers again.

The next day all I could think about was my next new learning session!

I kept watching the time and longing for the end of the day.

I knocked on his door

"Come in."

He beckoned me to sit on his desk and started kissing me full on, so passionately, so tenderly.

I responded when his tongue entered my mouth and we kissed, snogged and swirled our tongues together as if joined by a magic secret ingredient.

His hands cupped my breasts and he expertly undid my buttons, undid my bra and took off the top half of my clothes murmuring

"Beautiful, so beautiful."

His big hands caressed my breasts and rubbed and tweaked my nipples. He asked me

"How does that make you feel?"

I explained the strange feeling in my stomach and lower down, I told him it made me somehow get all juicy and wet, soaking my panties. Making me ache so badly.

"Good girl, I'll teach you today all about that, now jump down and let your dress fall off. It's ok, come on I need that dress out of the way."

I felt shy but he held me softly and closely against him as he removed my dress.

"Good girl now, let's get you back up on to the desk so I can see what is happening to your panties."

He was looking at my panties that were clinging to my mound, running his hands up the inside of my legs.

Oh my god this feeling was much better than I thought it would be, much better than my own hands felt as I touched myself.

I liked the look in his eyes as he looked in between my legs, it looked almost animalistic, wild and so sexy.

He said

"You are such a good girl, I think it is time to take your panties off and show yourself to me."

I replied shyly "I'm scared and I'm not sure if I should really be doing this!"

"It's ok, come on I'll be very gentle with you and you will really love it, come on be a very good girl for me and let me take off those panties."

As my panties slipped down I felt a wet sticky stream of juice, kind of seeping from inside me.

He licked his lips as he told me to open my legs. I felt so shy, so exposed

"Come on be a good girl, let me just look at you down there, I just need to check that all is ok down there."

I was sat totally naked, vulnerable and with my legs slightly parted on his desk with him staring at my young virgin pussy, that seemed to have a mind of its own. I was throbbing so intensely, soaking wet and creamy and it felt all puffy and swollen down there. I felt like the only thing to make that strange feeling go was to do what I had been doing every night behind my locked door!

He said

"So pretty, such a beautiful little pussy, I just need to touch it now sweetheart. Come on open those pretty little legs a bit wider, it's ok, I just need you to be a good girl and let me touch you with my fingers, I'll be gentle!"

I shuddered as he touched me. He slid his big finger down my juicy slit. Moaning and breathing loudly as he worked his big finger over my little hard bud then he wiggled the tip of his finger around my tight wet pussy hole. I threw my head back and cried out loudly.

He got me to open my legs wide and told me

"If you are a really good girl, you will let me push my finger inside you, you will like it sweetheart, I'm sure – ok, come on, good girl, you like me touching you like this don't you?"

I was sweating and burning up with desire, as his big finger entered my tight little pussy.

It felt strange and yet very nice and I did like it. I could hear my juices slurping as he pushed his finger in and out. Then just as I felt myself start to build up to a quiver, he said

"I have to kiss you there now, sweetheart let me kiss your sweet little pussy?"

His mouth was in between my legs and his expert tongue licking all around, up and down my wet pussy. Then his tongue was over my now hard sticking out little bud, I liked this licking very much.

Then he started pressing his tongue into my pussy hole and he was lapping all of my juices up and I could feel the familiar build up. The shaking was about to start, I told him

"Something happens to me Sir, I don't know what it is but I suddenly start shaking and quivering, I don't know what it is Sir and its starting to happen again now."

He stopped and came up to kiss me, I could smell myself on his face and taste myself on his tongue and this just made me hotter and hornier.

He said

"It's time now that I made you a woman. Do you want me to show you what a man and a woman can do to pleasure each other? That feeling that you have just gets better and better sweetheart, it's called a climax or an orgasm! I'm going to give you a nice big one as I push my hard penis inside you."

"But Sir, it's so big, how will it fit, I afraid that you will hurt me, please Sir, don't do that to me!"

"It will be fine, trust me, I'll be so gentle with you and we have to do this now, we have come this far. Come on let me fuck you baby, come on you are my good girl and I am going to make you into a woman."

My head was spinning he said in a deep voice

"Just open your legs as wide as you can and relax, then enjoy it sweetie."

He positions himself in between my open legs and his penis looks so hard, so big as he softly rubs it up and down my wet juicy slit.

He is kissing me again as I feel a burning sensation, it feels like he is splitting me in two, the tip of his penis is just inside me, he is breathing hard and whispering

"Good girl, oh yes, what a good girl, relax and let me have you, let me push it all up you, good girl good girl that's it."

The burning stopped and the pleasure returned as we moved together, he told me

"I'm fucking you, yes yes such a good girl."

I liked the full feeling and the hardness. I could feel my climax starting, with each thrust I cried out in sheer please. As I started to orgasm he gripped my bottom tight and grunted again and again! As I had a massive intense mind blowing orgasm that ripped through my entire body and seemed to make my pussy contract on his big solid penis.

He pulled out of me and a gush streamed out of my pussy, a creamy wet mess soaked the top of his desk, he wiped a tissue over his penis then cleaned me all up, smiled and kissed me saying

"Good girl, we can do this any time that you want to sweetheart - but never ever tell anyone will you?" "Oh yes Sir, no I never will Sir, I promise."

I left his room feeling very swollen, sore and well fucked!

I may be a late starter but I intend making up for lost time now. I have been dreaming and fantasising about my new French teacher – I wonder if I can discover for myself if French men really are the world's best lovers!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Detention With My New Maths Teacher

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 657 milliseconds