• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl

123

"Fore!!!" Sam shouted as he swung the club, striking the little white ball with a resounding 'crack."

I held my hand up to shield my eyes from the sun as I watched the ball sail into the distance, veering off to the right before disappearing into a copse of tall trees.

"God Damn It!" he cursed, pounding the driver into the turf in frustration.

I smiled in amusement as I made my way to the gold cart, taking a sip of the luke-warm beer in my hand.

"You know," I said with a smile as I slipped into the driver's seat. "You don't have to yell 'fore' every time you tee off."

"I like it," he replied with a shrug as he slipped his club back into his golf bag. "Do you want another beer?"

"No, I'm good," I answered simply, reaching down to turn the key. "Maybe you should slow down too. That's probably why you keep slicing it."

"Nah," Sam scoffed as he climbed into the cart. "I golf better when I'm drunk."

I put my foot to the floor and sent the small vehicle speeding off across the fairway towards the location where we could hopefully find Sam's ball.

"Are you coming out tonight for Krista's birthday?" he asked, leaning back and placing his foot against the dash.

"I don't know man. I'm kind of sick of nightclubs."

"Oh come on! I don't want to be the only guy there."

"Ummm, well I might go for a bit. Does Krista have any good looking friends?"

Sam cocked his head towards me with interest.

"Aren't you still seeing that Amber chick?"

"Nope," I replied, pulling the cart up beside the cluster of trees.

"Really?" he asked as she hopped out to search for his ball. "What happened?"

"Nothing. I just wasn't really into her."

"Why not?" Sam asked, grabbing his nine-iron and strolling through the trees. "She was pretty hot."

"Yeah, she was," I muttered as I followed close behind, scanning the underbrush for the little white ball. "She was just kind of...boring."

"She seemed pretty fun to me."

"I mean...in bed. She was boring in bed."

"Ah, I see," he said with a wide, understanding smile. "Boring for you? Or boring for a normal person?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked with laugh.

"You know what it means," Sam shot back. "You're a bit of a freak."

"Trust me man," I replied simply. "She was lame."

"She couldn't have been that lame."

"She wouldn't even do doggy style! "

"Really?"

"Yeah. Or sixty-nine."

"So I'm guessing she doesn't take it in the ass either huh?"

I just shook my head.

"I didn't even try and bring that one up," I explained, pulling some branches aside as I continued to look.

"Man, I'm having the opposite problem with Krista."

I was about to ask Sam what he meant, when he struck his club against a tree and shouted out a frustrated curse.

"Fuck this," he seethed, growing tired of the searching. "I'll just take a drop."

"It'll cost you two strokes."

"Whatever."

I laughed to myself as Sam trudged back out onto the fairway and tossed another ball down. Without so much as a practice swing, he struck the ball with his club, sending it skidding along the ground into the distance.

"Maybe you should stick to pitch and putt," I teased, walking back to the car.

"Fuck you," he muttered under his breath as he shook his head in frustration.

As we got back in and drove off, my mind remained fixated on his earlier comment.

"What did you mean?" I asked. "When you said that you're having the opposite problem with Krista?"

"All she wants is anal," he explained, turning to acknowledge me through the dark lenses of his sunglasses. "It's like she's obsessed with it."

"You know, some guys would kill to be in your position," I offered. "Do you really have a problem with that?"

"It was cool the first few times," he explained, sipping from his beer. "But I'm over it. I like the pussy! I want the pussy!"

I laughed out loud as he continued his humorous rant.

"Plus now," he exclaimed. "She's always trying to do stuff to my ass. I'm not into it. I don't want her anywhere near my ass."

"Really? Like what?"

"She's always trying to stick her finger in there and stuff. She even asked me if she could lick my ass."

"Wow," I exclaimed, growing more interested with every word. "I had no idea Krista was so kinky. She seems like kind of a good girl."

Sam shrugged.

"You should let her try it," I continued. "You might like it."

Sam shook his head vehemently as he took another drink.

"By the way," I added, changing the subject. "If it's her birthday today, then why aren't you spending the day with her? Shouldn't you be taking her out to dinner or something?"

"Nah," he said, dismissively. "I wanted to go golfing today. I'm going to have to go out with her tonight anyways."

"Yeah?" I asked sceptically. "And she didn't mind?"

"Yeah, she was a little pissed. But what else is new."

I chuckled to myself as I shook my head with disbelief. As far as I could tell, Krista had always been the perfect girlfriend while Sam seemed to treat her relatively bad. Aside from being quite attractive, she was also intelligent as her recent acceptance into medical school had shown. She was actually pretty fun to be around as well, although Sam didn't usually like bringing her when we went out. This was probably due to the fact that he had a penchant for hitting on other girls whenever his girlfriend was absent. In fact, he had absolutely no qualms about cheating on Krista, even when the other girls were considerably less attractive, as they generally were.

"Man," I said with exasperation. "I don't know how she puts up with you."

"Me neither," he agreed with a cocky smile. "Me neither."

A couple hours later, Sam and I finished our game and we went our separate ways. After the day of golfing and drinking in the hot sun, I was exhausted and wanted to take a long nap before going out later in the night. As soon as I got home, I collapsed on my couch and quickly fell asleep. Waking a few hours later, I felt refreshed and ready to go out. I took a shower, made myself presentable and called a cab.

Before going out to the club, I met some friends at a pub for a few drinks. By 9 P.M. I still hadn't heard anything from Sam, so I was beginning to wonder if my night was going to be ending sooner than I had thought. It was around 10, when I finally received word, in the form of a garbled text message from my friend that was barely readable. I was feeling pretty good and ready to continue having fun, so I left the pub and headed downtown to the club that Krista had chosen to celebrate her birthday.

The bar was in a relatively seedy part of town, and I was relieved to see that there was no line up yet. Flashing my ID and paying a small cover charge, I headed inside. As soon as I walked through the doors, I began to scan the place for any sign of Sam. It was actually fairly crowded and I was forced to push my way through the throngs of drunken party-goers in search of my friend. I walked around the room before stopping at an empty table to scan the dance floor.

"Damon!" a voice called out as I turned to see Sam pushing his way towards me. "You made it."

He threw his arm around my shoulder and stumbled into me as I held my hands out to steady him. He smelled like beer and was obviously very, very drunk.

"Easy there guy," I said with a smile as he immediately began pointing out girls on the dance floor, slurring his words as he spoke.

As I distanced myself from my friend's uncharacteristically friendly embrace, I saw Krista emerge from the crowd, followed by two other girls that I recognized.

"Hi Damon," she greeted cheerfully as she cast a slightly embarrassed glance at her stumbling boyfriend. "Thanks for coming."

"My pleasure," I replied with a friendly smile. "Happy birthday."

I was blown away by Krista's appearance. I had always found her to be quite attractive, but this night she looked absolutely amazing. Her 5'5 toned athletic frame was sheathed in an extremely tight black and white striped dress that seemed to cling to ever curve of her body like a second skin. She usually dressed quite plainly, so I was amazed to see her in such an enticing outfit. Her legs, which I had never even seen before, looked irresistible as they protruded from the bottom of her tight fitting dress which only came down to about mid-thigh. The muscularity of her sexy stems was emphasized by the pair of tall black pumps that adorned her feet, with thin black laces criss-crossing their way up her calves. The dress allowed an ample amount of cleavage to be seen as it pressed her breasts together snugly before giving way to a thin string that tied at the back of her neck. Her shimmering blonde hair was tied back and styled elegantly as the thick lustrous waves cascaded down between her shoulders. Her bangs were styled to one side, sweeping down over her forehead and partially veiling her sparkling blue eyes that batted continuously from the tickling strands. Her facial features were soft and cherubic, dominated by a broad, beaming smile displaying a prominent row of gleaming white teeth.

"Thanks," she said softly, leaning in to give me a platonic peck on the cheek.

I suddenly felt a little nervous in her presence, as my thoughts kept drifting back to the comments that Sam had divulged earlier that day. The other two girls were friends of Krista's, named Carrie and Lisa respectively. Bother were moderately attractive, although neither could compare to my friend's girl who seemed to outshine any other female in the club.

"Come on," Sam urged, grabbing me by the shoulder and subjecting me to a drunken jostling. "Let's go find you some sluts!"

"Umm," I stammered, growing concerned with my friend's behaviour. "How many drinks have you had?"

"I don't know," he snapped, spattering my face with a small amount of beer-tainted spittle. "I lost count after about twelve."

"Wait a minute. Didn't you take a break when you got back from golfing?"

"No, he didn't," Krista answered, sounding slightly annoyed.

My eyes widened in amazement.

"You mean you've been drinking constantly all day long?"

"Yep."

"Since noon?"

"Yep."

I knew that it was going to be a short night for Sam.

"Come on," he prompted. "Let's hit the dance floor."

"I don't dance," I replied shaking my head. "Besides, I think I need to get a drink."

"Good idea. Let's do a shot!"

"I think you've had enough for tonight," I said, slowly moving away. "You go dance. I'll be right back."

Sam agreed and stumbled out onto the dance floor as Carrie and Lisa joined him. Krista remained standing at the table, looking slightly unhappy.

"Hey, it's your birthday," I said with a playful nudge. "Shouldn't you be the one stumbling around drunk?"

"I guess I should be," she responded half-heartedly.

"Well, come on then. I'll get you a birthday shot."

Krista's mood seemed to lighten as she agreed, accompanying me to the bar. After a long wait and jostling for position, I managed to secure a couple shots which we downed quickly. I also bought us both another drink and we headed back to the table.

As we arrived at our previous location, I looked out over the dance floor to see Sam dancing with Lisa, his body pressed tightly into hers with his hands casually migrating down her back to her ass. I cringed and glanced over at Krista to see if she had noticed. She cast her boyfriend a disappointed glare before shaking her head and taking a sip of her drink.

"Doesn't that bother you?" I asked, as Sam continued to shamelessly grope his girlfriend's friend in full view.

Krista shrugged.

"He does it all the time," she explained. "I'm kind of used to it by now."

I tried to get my friend's attention and somehow urge him to stop, but he was oblivious to anyone else in the room. I sipped my drink in uncomfortable silence, unsure of what to say.

As the pair finished dancing, they made their way back to us, Sam's eyes glazed over with inebriation. As they reached the table, he gave Krista a slap on the ass which only won him another disappointed glare from his annoyed girlfriend. I was beginning to think that things were going be getting very ugly.

As the night wore on, it became obvious that Sam had had his fill and would soon be passing out regardless of his location. Krista decided that it was time to go, albeit over the rambling protests of her slurring boyfriend. I offered to share a cab, seeing that the night appeared to be over for me as well.

No sooner had we hailed a cab, than Sam was vomiting on the sidewalk under the judgemental gaze of the surrounding crowds. The taxi refused to take us and so we were forced to wait for another. When we finally found another one, I was propping Sam up with all my strength as he had obviously lost any remnant of consciousness. When we reached Krista's house, I decided to help her by hauling his drunken body inside. After we had successfully put him to bed, I made a quick trip to the bathroom to wash my hands before saying goodnight.

"Oh, are you leaving?" Krista asked, her voice tinged with disappointment. "You can stay here if you want."

"No, that's okay," I said with a wave of my hand. "I don't want to be a bother. And it's still too early to go to sleep."

"Well, I'm not tired either," she countered with an adorable smile. "Why don't you stay for a bit and keep me company. It is still my birthday."

I nodded, conceding to her request as an expression of delight crossed her face.

"Good," she said simply as she skipped into the kitchen. "Want a drink?"

"Uhhh, yeah okay. If you're going to have one."

"Oh," she said emphatically. "I definitely am having a drink."

"Yeah, I guess you deserve it," I said with a laugh as I sat down on the sofa. "After the night you've had."

"I know, right," she piped back, the growing happiness expressed openly in the tone of her voice. "What an awful birthday!"

Krista poured us each a glass of wine and joined me in the living room. I started to feel a little weird, as the two of us had never really been together alone before, but her carefree mood quickly put me at ease. We discussed school and work, but somehow the topic of conversation always came back to Sam.

"So it really doesn't bother you when he dances with other girls like that?" I asked, still amazed by her accommodating nature.

"Well, I'd rather have him dancing with them than screwing them," she answered pessimistically. "Not that he doesn't do that too though."

I froze as a blank expression took hold of my surprised face. Krista knew that Sam cheated on her?

"It's okay," she offered, noticing me shifting uncomfortably in my seat. "I'm not going to grill you for details."

Her assurance provided me with a little relief, although I still felt a little awkward. I couldn't believe that Krista knew about her boyfriend's recurrent infidelity. I was truly beginning to wonder why she even stayed with him at all. Aside from being so far out of his league in the looks department, she had to tolerate his disrespectful behaviour on a regular basis. Now with this new piece of information I was completely baffled.

"So how's Amber?" Krista asked, diverting the conversation back to me.

"I wouldn't know," I answered as I took a drink. "We broke up."

"Oh yeah," she sighed as if recalling something from her memory. "The no doggy style thing."

"What?" I asked in surprise. "He told you that?"

Krista cast me an impish smile as she giggled to herself.

"You'd be surprised how much info I can get from him after he's had a few beers."

I began to wonder how much my friend had divulged concerning my sex life.

"And it wasn't just the no doggy style thing," I began to explain. "She was just..."

"Bad in bed?" she piped in, finishing my sentence.

"Uh, yeah," I agreed. "Kind of. I mean...I don't need a girl to be super kinky or anything, but sometimes it's nice to have a little..."

"Sixty-nining and ass fucking!" she shot in again, an amused smile displaying her delight in teasing me.

"Wow," I stated simply. "He really does tell you everything huh?"

Krista laughed and drank greedily from her glass.

"I had no idea my sex life was such an area of interest for you guys," I muttered, as I shook my head.

"Well, it seems a hell of a lot more interesting than our sex life," she answered back softly under her breath.

"Yeah," I said, jumping on the opportunity to turn the table on Krista. "Sam told me you had a few...unrequited interests."

Her face instantly flushed red and her mouth dropped open in a horrified expression.

"Oh my God!" she howled, her voice muffled as she covered her embarrassed face in her hands. "I can't believe he told you that!"

"It works both ways I guess," smiling as I lounged back and gloated with satisfaction.

"I'm sooo embarrassed," she continued. "You probably think I'm some kind of perverted slut or something now."

"No, no, no," I assured in an attempt at dispelling some of her discomfort. "Don't worry. It takes a lot to shock me."

Looking up from her sheltering hands, her shameful expression gradually transformed into one of interest as I took another drink.

"Mmmm," I exclaimed, examining the wine. "This is really good wine."

"Yeah, it is," she agreed, taking a drink of her own. "It was actually a birthday present from Sam."

"Well, there you go," I offered, raising my glass in salute. "See. Your birthday wasn't a total loss. At least you got a great bottle of wine out of it."

"Yeah..." Krista answered with hesitation. "I think I would have preferred if he had gone down on me though."

I coughed, and struggled to prevent the wine from spraying out of my mouth as I swallowed.

"W...what was that?" I stammered, patting my chest as I tried to catch my breath following Krista's surprisingly blatant comment.

"I thought you said nothing shocked you?" she teased, smiling with amusement.

"It just caught me by surprise," I explained, sitting the glass down on the coffee table. "Why? Were you trying to shock me?"

"Not at all," she replied casually as she fidgeted with one of the small, silver hoops in her ear. "I was just being truthful. On his birthday, I gave him the best blowjob of his life. I was just hoping for a little of the same."

I was more than a little surprised at the manner in which Krista kept diverting the conversation back to the topic of sex. She seemed unbothered however, which put me at ease.

"Did...you...ask him to...do it?" I asked, picking my words extremely carefully.

"I hinted," she replied. "I always do, but...he just doesn't like to do that."

I nodded in understanding, unsure of what to say.

"Do you like to do it?" she asked, breaking the brief silence with the simple question.

"Do I like to...?" I began cautiously.

"Eat pussy!" she exclaimed with a broad, gleaming smile.

"Uh...yeah. I do. I...actually like it a lot."

"That's what I thought," she said with a satisfied expression, letting her blues eyes linger on me as she took another drink.

"So..." I began, anxious to change the topic of conversation. "What else did you get for your birthday?"

"Sam got me some lingerie too. A pair of little lacy, black panties."

"Oh yeah? Sounds...sexy."

"I guess," Krista said unconvincingly as she circled the rim of her wine glass with her finger. "I don't really like to wear underwear."

"Really?"

She nodded and the corner of her lip twitched as she tried to withhold a growing smile.

"So..." I began, growing bolder as the conversation continued. "Does that mean that you aren't wearing any right now?"

For a brief moment I thought I had maybe pushed things too far as Krista's eyes locked on me in an emotionless expression. Slowly however, her visage softened and she shifted in her seat.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Birthday Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds