• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Job in the Theatre Ch. 18

A Job in the Theatre Ch. 18

Note: Paula is back by popular demand. Thanks for all the great comments. It has been a good series so far and I hate to ruin it by repeating. I do have some chapters to add that will clarify a few things that were left dangling and there are a few things that haven't been presented before. So...until I run out of kink, I give you the return of the fabulous Paula.

Chapter 18 – When Gary met Billy

Paula was feeling a little guilty about poor Gary. Ever since that first day when she reached down and cupped his crotch only to find him hard as nails her plan was to turn him into a full blown dick worshipping, ball licking, cum slut. That part had been easy enough.

He waited anxiously for her arrival every day at the theatre so he could get his hands on her cock. He was actually getting quite good at bringing her to an orgasm in a nice, smooth fashion. He purred as she emptied herself into his hungry mouth every evening before the show. And he always finished by kissing the tip of her cock.

Clearly he loved cock. He was simply beside himself every time he had hers in his mouth. And that was why she was feeling guilty. With Ted and Sarah being her constant lovers, and Ted bringing new friends over all the time, she didn't feel Gary was getting the cock he so disparately needed.

"Hello?" Gary said answering his phone. It was a Sunday, which was his only day off.

"Hello baby," Paula said. Gary's heart rate immediately increased. "I hope you aren't doing anything...because I have a surprise for you."

"No, no...I'm free. What's up?" he asked excitedly. His cock had begun to grow in his satin panties. He was thankful now that he hadn't gotten around to masturbating yet.

"I'm on my way over baby. I will be there in about fifteen minutes." The phone went dead.

Suddenly Gary's mind went into overdrive. Paula had never been to his apartment. What should he wear? What was she up to? He knew, he hoped, that she would let him suck her cock. He couldn't wait to do that. He loved sucking her cock, running his tongue up and down her shaft, gently teasing her balls. He couldn't wait to make her pump all that cum into his mouth.

He looked in the mirror and saw the large bulge in his cute satin panties. He saw the wet spot that was now causing a stain. Although they were his favorite panties, he wore them every Sunday, he was not about to wear them with a stain. What would Paula think?

He walked over to his dresser and opened his drawer. Although he lived alone, he covered his panty collection with some over sized shirts folded neatly on top. He quickly moved them out of the way and went through each and every pair trying to decide which would be the most appropriate. They had to be sexy. They had to be skimpy. Most of all, they had to be very frilly. That's what Paula would want.

He decided on a pair of baby blue silk panties. They were barely more than two bolts of silk, front and back, held together by a wide ribbon of blue lace. He slipped them up his legs and checked himself out in the mirror. They were so light, so delicate that he could barely tell they were on. Yes, they were perfect.

He put on a pair of pants followed by a nice button down shirt. Once again he looked in the mirror. He thought he looked rather handsome, even preppy. One would never guess what he had on underneath. He liked that. Of course, Paula would know. She would be pissed if he didn't. He was not about to do that.

He had barely gotten to the den when he heard a knock on the door. He glanced around the apartment and decided it was fairly clean. If he had known she was coming over it would have been spotless. He took a deep breathe and opened the door.

"Hi Paula." His eyes immediately trailed down her body. She was wearing the cutest little white top with pink stripped sleeves featuring a scoop neck exposing her amazing breasts. The black mini skirt she wore was so short in barely covered her buttocks. She wore a thick pink leather belt loosely around her hips, but that was not the best part. The best part was the black soft leather boots that laced up the front that came up to her thighs. They almost looked like stockings with heels.

Paula loved the expression on Gary's face. Having been a man before being a woman, she had absolutely no problem displaying her charms. She was not about to let an opportunity such as this go by without tormenting Gary right out of his poor little mind. She stepped forward and gave him a peck on the lips.

Only then did Gary realize that she was not alone.

"Billy, you know Gary don't you? He is the star of the show." Billy was wearing a pair of tight leather pants and a warm, devious smile. Paula looked at Gary and said, "He will be the star of this show as well."

The two walked right past a confused Gary and made themselves comfortable on his couch. Paula's skirt was so incredibly short she might as well not have been wearing one. Gary could see her pink lace panties staring at him from across the room. Surely Billy could see them too. Did Billy know what kind of girl she was? Why did she bring him anyway? Where they just friends or what?

He didn't have to wait long to answer that one. He watched as Paula ran her hand down Billy's leather covered thigh once or twice before nestling it against his crotch. His eyes went to Billy's bulge which seemed to be getting bigger in those tight leather pants.

He just assumed that he was the only guy she was seeing. It never crossed his mind that she would have other boyfriends given her...situation. He could feel twinges of jealousy creeping over him.

"Be a dear and get us some drinks," Paula smiled. Billy was staring right at him. Clearly she had aroused Billy to full erection. Gary wondered what that felt like in those tight pants. He turned and headed for the kitchen. He had a little vodka and poured a couple of screwdrivers.

"That's a dear," Paula said as he walked in with the drinks. "Why don't you sit right here," she said patting the other side of Billy. He couldn't believe how exposed she was. She looked so sexy in those boots. He was totally oblivious to his own erection which made a rather nice lump in his pants.

"You wouldn't know it to look at him, but Gary is quite a cock sucker," she said sweetly to Billy. Gary's ears immediately turned three shades of red. He couldn't believe she just blurted that out. What was she doing? His eyes shifted back to her hand which was now rubbing Billy's bulge in a most obvious, yet sensuous way.

"Oh yes, he is simply divine. And he loves sperm, absolutely adores it. He has been playing with my cock for weeks now...haven't you Gary?" Billy watched as Gary's face flushed completely.

Gary's worst nightmare had just been revealed. Not only that, but Billy knew exactly what kind of girl Paula was. Had they had sex? He suddenly felt very naive. Of course they had. She was practically jacking him off that very minute. Was she letting Billy suck her cock? Was Billy as good as he was? His eyes glanced down to Billy's lap.

Paula saw Gary's eyes dip down. He was practically licking his lips, but probably didn't realize it. She took the opportunity to slowly unzip Billy's tight leather pants. With practiced ease she slipped her hand inside his fly and gently freed Billy's cock.

Gary couldn't believe what she was doing. Billy just sat there and let her. His cock was so hard. It stood straight up from those leather pants of his. Gary watched her hand gently caress Billy's throbbing erection. A few drops of clear pre-cum started leaking from the tip.

Billy was busy watching Gary. She told him what to expect and she was right on the money. Gary was practically salivating.

"Oh yes...he loves cock. He thinks about it all the time, don't you baby," she said making a particularly bold display of squeezing Billy's cock. It was just enough to make that drop of clear cum ooze down his shaft. "But you know what I think? I think he needs a boyfriend."

Gary was not prepared for that. He looked up from Billy's cock for the first time. Billy was staring right at him. So was Paula.

"Yes, that is exactly what he needs," she continued. "He needs a boyfriend who will let him worship his cock. That's what Gary really wants. He wants to worship a nice, hard cock. Oh he is too embarrassed to admit it...but that is exactly what he wants," she said reaching over and grabbing Gary's hand. It was so easy to place it around Billy's cock.

Gary's eyes darted to Billy first, then to Paula and then back to Billy. Billy's cock the second cock he had touched besides Paula's. And it felt like Billy was about his same size. He squeezed it gently. It was so warm to the touch, so hard. Paula wrapped her hand around Gary's and gently urged him into a stroking motion. She smiled as Gary began pumping Billy's cock. Yes, this was going to work out just fine she thought and removed her hand.

"This boyfriend would have to agree to bring Gary cute little panties from time to time. You see, Gary really loves wearing cute little panties. I'm sure that he would want to dress up real special for his boyfriend, look real sexy...do things he shouldn't do," she said watching the expression on Gary's face. He had already grown quite comfortable handling Billy's cock. "It's so much more fun doing something you shouldn't do when you are wearing something cute...trust me." A slight smile crossed Gary's face. Was she suggesting what he thought she was?

"Naturally this boyfriend would keep everything hush, hush...nobody could know." Gary's eyes shot up to Billy's face for the first time. Billy was still staring at him. In that instant he realized that Billy wanted things to be hush, hush just as much as he did.

"But that would all change once they were alone," she continued in a soothing voice. Gary was starting to like this. He could see where she was going with this, or least thought he knew where she was going with this. He was listening just as closely as Billy was.

"Gary knows that when they are alone...with him looking and feeling so sexy...that his place is between his boyfriend's legs," she smiled. "I can just imagine the games they would play." She gave Gary the slightest of smiles. Their eyes met and she knew Gary loved the idea. She reached up and put her hand behind Gary's head and gently nudged it towards Billy's cock.

Gary leaned down and let that warm, firm cock part his lips. Billy took a sharp breath as Gary slipped his lips all the way down his shaft. Gary liked the feel of Billy's thicker, longer cock in his mouth.

"I told you he would suck your cock" Paula smiled at Billy.

"Is he wearing panties?" Billy asked as Gary worked up and down on his shaft.

"Of course he is," she said confidently. "Show him your panties baby."

Gary eased slowly off of Billy's cock. Once again his eyes darted to Billy and Paula, then back to Billy. Not only did Billy seem pleased with him sucking his cock, he appeared quite interested to see the panties he was wearing. Leave it to Paula he thought. He would never have the guts to do anything remotely like this on his own.

Gary stood and reached for his belt.

"No baby. Start with your shirt. Bill wants to see everything."

Gary found himself contemplating how to strip tease. Billy's cock throbbed back and forth standing proudly. Both of them were staring at him, waiting. Gary started unbuttoning his shirt and pulled one side over his shoulder slowly before easing it down his arm. He hoped it looked sexy. He then removed the other side standing there in his pants. His bulge was impressive.

Having received no complaints, he continued. Slowly his baby blue panties came into view. His cock was muscling its way out of the top. Gary shimmed out of his pants and kicked them off standing there before the two of them.

He felt so completely exposed. Billy was staring at him, his panties, his cock.

"Oh yeah...I like that" Billy said with a smile. He turned to Paula, "I want him fully dressed, makeup, the works. I want him to look just like a girl, a very sexy girl. I want him to look as sexy as you."

Paula smiled. Yes, this was going to work just fine. She tapped the head of Billy's very erect cock with her perfectly polished fingernail. "Oh yes, he can, and will, do all of those things...won't you Gary?" she said peering over at him.

All Gary could do was nod his head yes.

"It's settled then...Billy's cock will be all yours."

To be continued...

Hope you enjoyed the story. Please remember to vote. Your comments are welcomed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Job in the Theatre Ch. 18

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds