• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Champagne Campaign Ch. 10

The Champagne Campaign Ch. 10

123

The lightheadedness after her sucking sessions with Scotty and Freddie filled Cassie on the way home from the office and remained as she tried to settle down for the evening in her apartment and prepare for the weekend at Atherton.

Clearly Barbacchi intended to make an event of her deflowering. What would he do, what would he want and expect? Could she come up to his expectations? He was so damn experienced. He and Margo were fucking all the time and Margo was a total sexual sophisticate. No doubt he'd put the other four female candidates through the same kind of interview he'd given her last weekend, fucked them all silly for sure. Had he decided already whom he really wanted for his

'artist-in-residence' and now he just wanted to take her cherry? The other girls were surely hot tickets or he wouldn't be interested in them at all.

Clearly Leo must have fucked hundreds of women and he would be comparing her with the best of them. A wave of misgiving overcame her. She was a vaginal virgin, could she compete in that kind of company if he ever got his 'perfect penis' into her vagina? Yet she was sure he had been pleased by what he had sampled of her charms, had been very complimentary in fact. Cassie heaved a sigh of determination, lifted the volume of Kama Sutra from the shelf and dropped it onto the kitchen counter. She would have to make this the best ever for both Barbacchi and his mistress.

Preparing a quick supper she poured over the images in the Kama Sutra as she ate. Here were the positions she had managed with David and Bart, and the memory of that erotic episode returned with a thrill that gave her libido a jump-start. Suddenly her musings were interrupted by her intercom. "Yes" she answered pressing the button. "Special delivery for Cassie Rollins." Moments later she was at the door taking a package and an envelope from the messenger. Opening the envelope she read:

'Greetings My Darling,

Leo and I are so looking forward to having you with us this weekend for your 'Cum-ing-Out Party'. I know you will want to please him with your whole heart and I am sending you this darling shirtdress for the occasion. Wear your hair loose, no make-up, and nothing under the dress!

Your Loving Margo...

p.s. Enjoy the toy!'

With a gasp Cassie shook the contents out of the box studying the plain pale blue shirtdress with a button down front, elbow length sleeves, and an open dress-collar, very demure, girlish, and perfectly suited to the early adolescent sweetness that Leo loved; but it was the big Teddy Bear that had her giggling with amazement at its resemblance to her favorite girlhood toy.

In a moment she had stripped and slipped into the dress and the transformation to a girlish little sweetie was perfect. Cassie gazed at herself with a droll smile. Obviously Margo wanted to present her to Leo as an early teen and the effect was surprisingly successful regardless of her twenty years. Could she pull it off? Play the role she had been assigned? Did she even want to? Turning the notion over in her mind she suddenly felt a surprising little thrill of anticipation, something quite familiar as she reflected on her past.

Slipping out of the garment she tucked it neatly away and slid into bed naked with the Teddy Bear sensing an early thrill returning to her consciousness. With a little giggle she contemplated the bear reminding her of all those nightly delights from her early years with its twin. Obediently her fingers found her nipples discovering them already in a state of aroused collapse matching the tumescent bulge of her clit aching for the massage her Teddy could give it as she slipped him between her thighs, his nose massaging her clit into familiar ecstasy.

Moments later she had summoned her first orgasm and the three that followed simply got better and better until at last she slipped off to sleep in a soft afterglow of early memories and anticipations to dream of what had been and what might be.

*****

Cassie began her day off from work late. The luxury of sleeping in was not something she allowed herself very often, but today was special and it was noon when she rolled out of bed and went into her bath. She felt rested, fresh, and excited too. Today would be spent in preparation for tonight and it passed in a rush that left her in a state of exhilaration as the magic hour of seven approached. At last, her tummy churning with anticipation, her loins tingling with desire, she dressed for the occasion.

When the limo arrived she was waiting in the simple summery shirt-dress, hugging the Teddy Bear to her bosom and carrying her over-nighter in her hand as the chauffer gave her the once over twice while he held the car door open for her. His eyes dropped to her curvaceous calves and slid down to her slim ankles and the beige thong sandals Margo had sent. She glanced down at her knees. She had nice knees but she let her hand tug the parting of her dress closed over them and turned her face modestly away from the driver as she settled into the familiar luxury of the leather seats. Reaching for the Teddy she positioned it on her lap the movement parting her dress to expose her inner thighs up to the first button. Everything beyond that she left to his imagination.

With a slow smile of appreciation he lingered taking in the girlish transformation of this delightful passenger and then addressed his driving. Cassie mused on how many other girls like herself he had taken to Atherton for Leo and Margo's satisfaction. Plenty she guessed, but if his reaction was any indication she measured up well against her competition.

With a sigh she closed her eyes, laid her head back and let her imagination wipe out the time it took to get Atherton. She kept her eyes shut even after they turned off the esplanade and into the drive, opening them at last when they emerged from the shadows of the trees and into the summer evening light that illuminated the mansion.

There beyond those walls, behind those windows, lay a life that she could hardly believe she was so eager to experience. But her heart was beating with pulses of excitement when the limo pulled up in front of the entrance and her handsome chauffer opened the door for her. She glanced up into his face and read his understanding of this moment for her. He touched his cap in a polite salute, ushered her to the door with her bag and bear, touched the bell and left her.

Cassie waited wondering if she would encounter him again in rather different circumstances when the door swung back to reveal a fresh young lovely face framed in dark tresses flowing down to a shirt-dress identical to the one she was wearing.

'Hi Sis, Welcome home! Oh I'm so glad you brought Teddy I missed him so much!" the girl enthused lifting her arms to Cassie for an embrace. Stunned Cassie stared at her lovely twin, this brunette version of her blonde self, pulling her into a quick hug and drawing her into the atrium. "Master and Mistress are waiting for us in the library," the girl finished with a soft kiss on Cassie's cheek.

Collecting her senses Cassie studied her competition. The girl was about her own age, eighteen at least, but the curves of her body under the shirtdress were subtly and sumptuously like her own. No doubt she was one of the other candidates for 'artist-in-residence' and the choice had come down to this little beauty and her self. As for 'her Master and his Mistress' no doubt they were lusting for the both of them.

And was the fantasy of sisterly incest with this girl the role she had been assigned? The girl's hand found hers, her brows over her lustrous brown eyes lifting questioningly, a soft knowing smile on her luscious lips as Cassie felt herself being drawn to the dark glistening panels of the library door.

Could she meet the challenges of whatever Leo had in mind for them? Would her virgin vagina submit to his demanding dick? The thought of this girl licking her clit was astounding but weirdly attractive when she considered how it would please Leo. But could she make love with this girl she had never even met before? Clearly her comptetion leading the way was already well into the game and for sure pleasing Barbacchi was what it would take to become his 'artist-in-residence'.

With a little laugh 'Sis' slipped the door open. "Look whose here," she announced, and they entered the room where Leo's handsome face and form stood beside the fireplace and Margo sat upon the couch beside him.

"Ah Cassie," Leo enthused extending his hands in greeting as she came to him and he took her into his embrace, his mouth touching hers with a lingering kiss.

"I trust you had a good week?" he smiled questioningly.

"It had its moments," Cassie smiled cuddling Teddy to her bosom.

"Moments that left you as you were when you last left us I trust?" he queried intently.

"Oh yes," Cassie sighed, "Thanks to Teddy I am still...." her voice trailed off meaningfully, her glance moving momentarily to the lovely girl who stood beside her, "...and Teddy was very good to me."

"We missed you so much, my love," Margo offered when Cassie turned to her and the woman drew her face down to hers for another long welcoming caress. "Say hello to Denise," Margo finished with a nod at the girl.

"Hi Sis," Cassie pronounced casually.

"Hi Cassie, I've missed you," Denise returned, her lips finding Cassie's for a sweet kiss.

Hesitantly Cassie let her lips return Denise's caress, to her surprise a curious emotion of adventure welling up within her and awakening the sensations of those past kisses with Margo that had been such a perfect prelude to their lovemaking in her last visit to Atherton.

Clearly her lovely 'sister' was to play a part in whatever would take place tonight so now must be the time to sample the depths of their feelings for each other; feelings that were apparently very gratifying to Denise by the sudden ardor of her response to Cassie's lips. The girl had a lovely mouth, her lip-line full, curvaceously shaped, and very inviting. Cassie found it oddly satisfying to explore their shapes with her own lingering lips puckering together, moving upon one another and rousing a host of pleasing sensations.

At last with soft sighs they both reflected on what had just happened. Cassie gazed into Denise's limpid eyes, internalizing the surprising satisfactions she had just experienced from this little orgy of intimate kissing with an utter stranger.

That Denise was similarly moved Cassie read in her sweet smile and the movement of her tongue invitingly caressing her rosy lips. No doubt Margo had introduced Denise to the same pleasures that she had bestowed upon Cassie and apparently Denise was as willing to pursue this new adventure further as Cassie now felt she was her self. Obviously they were in competition for the 'artist-in-residence' position; perhaps the final candidates and Denise's beauty alone would be a challenge for sure.

"Leo would you fill our glasses please," Margo nodded to the tray holding the bottle of Bubbles Champagne. He set about popping the cork and pouring the drink, the delicious fragrances from Denise's perfumed body and long dark hair merging aromatically with the libation. Cassie found her senses heightened by this exotic blend as she stood beside 'her sister' and he handed them the glasses.

"A toast," Leo announced lifting his glass. "Here's to 'the best of taste' and everything that goes with it," he finished his gaze embracing the girls.

"Can you and your sister drink to that Cassie?" Margo laughed.

"Cheers," Cassie responded lifting her glass and touching Denise's. With a giggle the girl returned the touch, her eyes lifting knowingly. Cassie sipped deeply. This would be some fucking interview and she would have to put out not only for Leo and Margo but for this little beauty beside her too.

Leo studied his charming prospects sizing each other up, their glances savoring the sights of what they knew he wanted from them and he decided to make the first move boldly. "Speaking of taste what tastes the best to you Cassie, cock or cunt?" he smiled wisely.

"I haven't made up my mind yet," she laughed. "What do you like best Sis?"

"I can't get enough of either one but I loved the taste of your tongue just now," Denise giggled.

"Then you should sample what your sister has between her legs," Margo put in boldly.

"It must be yummy if its anything like what you've got between yours ma'am," Denise chortled knowingly.

Happily Leo leaned against the fireplace, sipped his champagne, and studied the scene unfolding before him. His gorgeous mistress sat between the two little beauties standing before her, his eyes and ears hungry for their next moves.

"Sit beside me girls," Margo urged drawing them down to the couch. Obediently they settled themselves on each side of Margo, the woman's arms lifting to embrace their shoulders and draw them into a cuddle across her bosom.

Denise lifted her lips to Margo's mouth and kissed her lingeringly with a sly wink at Cassie and Margo returned the caress with a fulsomeness familiar to Cassie. So clearly this little sweetheart was privy to all the pleasures Cassie had enjoyed with Leo's mistress, and how many other delights with the man himself she wondered?

With a droll smile Cassie captured Margo's breast in her hand, her fingers finding that luscious nipple she had sucked with such passion observing Denise following suit. The girl's fingers tweaked Margo's other nipple with a knowledge born of the same familiarity Cassie had known with the woman and their eyes met with a sudden hunger.

Margo sighed with satisfaction, craving the future threesomes of lesbian love with these two little beauties that would be hers when Leo had satisfied his own needs. Burying her hands in the girl's tresses she urged their faces to meet over her breasts and Denise slid her long lithe tongue into Cassie's mouth where it was received with such willingness that when Cassie returned the favor Denise was utterly happy to oblige.

Glancing up Margo saw the long stroke of Leo's hand over the rising bulge under his fly. In due time she and her two darlings would satisfy his need but to begin with she had her own agenda with 'her daughters'. Their mouths still mingled and Cassie's hand had lifted to savoring the shape of Denise's breast as their tongues tangled wetly.

At last they parted for breath their eyes fixed brightly upon each other, the message of their mutual arousal already awakened. Beneath Cassie's hand the familiar heat of Margo's shapely thigh beckoned and when Cassie curled her fingers into its warmth she felt Denise respond as well, their hands opening the woman's legs to whatever they chose to explore.

"Make love to me my little darlings," Margo whispered passionately.

Happily Cassie pressed her mouth to Margo's feeling the satisfactions of their lips merging and tongues entwining. Withdrawing for the moment Cassie studied the eagerness of Denise's mouth coming to Margo's lips and when they parted Cassie's mouth found Denise's for a long deep kiss before they both took turns on Margo's mouth again.

When at last they were all satisfied for the moment Margo's dress had risen to her hips under the girls excited hands baring her beautifully naked thighs to the explorations of their fingers. That she had anticipated such a moment they all saw in the revelation of the woman's fascinating sex free of panties. The sumptuous curves of her breasts and nipples beneath her dress testified that she was braless as well and with knowing giggles the girls took turns flipping the buttons and lifting the dress until Margo reclined naked in their arms.

With soft giggles the girls applied their fingers to caressing Margo's luxuriant shapes and teasing her nipples into tumescent collapse. Again her hands buried in the girl's soft tresses, this time directing their faces to her breasts and their mouths to nursing her nipples.

Leo observed the girl's lovely faces cheek to cheek as they sucked, each utterly intent on stimulating his mistress into the heights of arousal that they had both known from her in the past. Their hands now caressed the insides of Margo's thighs inducing her to spread her legs, open her luscious loins to their fingers, and lift her sex invitingly for their lips. Stepping forward Leo's hand joined the girls, his fingers eager to find that luscious crease between Margo's petals and slip between them into the depths of her tight wet vagina.

Margo's head tilted back with delight, her eyes lifted to Leo in rapture and her pelvis pumped her sex passionately upon his gift. Her hands sought the hems of the girl's dresses lifting them over the delights of their slim curvaceous legs to expose their bare buttocks.

Leo's hands found the girl's hips persuading them into positions offering him full access to their bottoms. Denise rolled her head away from Cassie, her mouth still embracing Margo's nipple, her eyes wide with knowing amusement that Cassie found utterly charming when Leo's free hand found their bare butts lifted naked to his explorations.

With a soft laugh he withdrew his fingers from Margo's vagina, his left hand curled into the crease between Denise's buttocks palming her generous sex, his right similarly engaged Cassie's cunt between her luscious cheeks and he massaged both girls into the instant arousal he read in the passion of their mouths meeting again, tongues entwining with a sudden hunger for everything he could give them.

Under the spell Cassie's head reared back with excitement, her eyes fixed on her lovers. This was incredible; to be so intimately engaged with this girl and to be so enthralled with the experience. Her knees shifted raising her butt ever more into Leo's caressing fingers, his thumb probing at her anus, his forefinger slipping between her petals to settle upon her clitoris.

That Denise was succumbing to the same sensations Cassie saw in 'her sister's' awed open-mouthed surrender, her naked butt swiveling excitedly under Leo's hand, her gaze capturing Cassie's ever so knowingly.

"Margo needs your finger's girls," he urged. "Finger her clit Denise. Fuck her cunt Cassie, and keep sucking her tits," he instructed.

Giggling, Denise's found Margo's clitoris with her finger and massaged it excitedly. Cassie finger replaced Leo's in Margo's tight wet tunnel, both 'sisters' mouths moving to torture the woman's nipples with delight. Eagerly Cassie slipped her slim finger into Margo's depths exploring its embracing walls, feeling for its extent, and finding that firm mound within its entrance settled knowingly upon Margo's G-spot.

Leo's hands free to work between the girl's buttocks, palmed their bulging vulvas, explored their petals, fingered their clits, and at last slid over the taut little circles of their anal puckers to penetrate their depths. The result was a rising chorus of groans, gasps, and cries of satisfaction from all three of the lovely females that finally surged to a crescendo of orgasms climaxing upon his fingers pumping the girls into simultaneous climaxes with his mistress.

Breathless laughs, groans, and sighs of satisfaction echoed through Leo's library as Cassie, Denise and Margo collapsed into each other's arms and their lovely faces turned to his. Within his trousers his erection loomed with need as he contemplated those sweet faces and luscious mouths that had given it so much satisfaction in the past. For sure they would trade his bulk between them now, taking turns with their lively lips and tongues until his cum lathered their features and they fed each other with its flavors until it was gone.

But tonight would be special. Two virgin vaginas awaited his cock. He wanted all his energies devoted to their taut hungry little tunnels when he got around to fucking them. Still their luscious mouths were utterly inviting too and he took pride in his erection's endurance and capacity to satisfy a wide variety of feminine demands without succumbing to orgasm. That Cassie savored the sensation of his cock in her mouth as much as Denise he read in the brightness of their gazes upon his bulging fly and the tantalizingly inviting touches of their tongues to their lips.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Champagne Campaign Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 179 milliseconds