• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Bahama Mama

Bahama Mama

123

One of the perks for reaching a certain sales level at my wife's company was a free trip to the Bahamas. Sell a little more, and your husband is free, otherwise you have to "buy him in" for, like $2000.

Everyone in my wife's circle either sold enough to take their husbands, or bought them in. Except for Gloria. She came by herself, and the rumor was that her husband could have come, but didn't want to, which really pissed her off, leading to the latest in a string of big fights. Between that and the free drinks, she was being pretty flirty with me.

Now, you'd think that might bother my wife, but she encouraged me to flirt right back. For one thing, she adores Gloria, but can't stand her husband. The other thing is, my wife would prefer to get my attention off of her. It seems like our vacations are about the only time I get any sex, and I had been warning her that I expected a lot of it this week. She promised me I'd get some, but she didn't seem too happy about it.

So we're laying in the sun by the pool, and I'm enjoying the scantily clad women from behind the relative safety of my sunglasses.

"So have a good time without him! That'll show him," my wife is telling Gloria. "Stan'll show you how a man is supposed to treat a lady."

"Really..." Gloria slid her sunglasses down her nose and leered at me. "Would you like to show me a good time, Stan?"

"I'll do my best, Ma'am," I said, tipping my imaginary hat.

"Hey, no Ma'am or Mrs., okay? It's Miss Gloria... No, wait... this trip I'm 'Mistress Gloria'." The girls dissolved into laughter, and I nervously joined in.

Every so often we'd slip into the pool to cool off. One time the girls started horsing around with me, splashing, then ganging up on me, trying to dunk me. I enjoyed touching Gloria, nothing inappropriate, just horsing around. I touched my wife, however, a bit more intimately, and she was returning the favor. After a while, suddenly I realized that I wasn't so sure it was always my wife grabbing me down there.

"C'mon," said Gloria, "Let's go get something to drink!"

"I think Stan wants to swim for a while. Let's dry off first."

"Stan, I thought you were gonna show me a good time?"

"Gloria," my wife lowered her voice, "You got him all worked up. He needs to... cool down."

"Uhhh... Oh! Did I do that?" she looked at me. I turned all red. "I guess I did!" Then in a louder voice, she said, "Stan, don't be 'long'! I think you've had too much sun! You're all red!"

And the girls had some more laughs at my expense. I paddled around as they dried off. They were huddled together talking in low voices when I finally was able to get out of the pool. I was still half erect, but at least it wasn't sticking straight out. I noticed both girls' eyes were glued to my crotch as I approached.

"You guys ready?" I said as I toweled myself off.

"I'm gonna work on my tan," my wife said. "You two go, you both need to get out of the sun. And Stan," she lowered her sunglasses and looked me in the eye. "Make sure you show her a good time. I mean a really good time!" and she winked at me!

"Sue, you're the best friend a girl could have," Gloria said, pecking her on the cheek. As I leaned down and kissed my wife, she gave my cock a squeeze and whispered in my ear, "A reaaallly good time!"

I wrapped my towel around me so my excitement wouldn't show so much, and Gloria took my arm. We headed for one of the many bars not far from the pool area.

"Two Bahama Mamas," I ordered as we flashed our bracelets that got us free drinks.

"Oooh, these are big," Gloria said as the bartender handed us the frosty cups.

"They certainly are," I said, looking at her boobs. "The cups are almost overflowing!"

"Your Bahama Mamas look quite tasty, no?" the bartender said to me, nodding first at Gloria and then towards the pool where my wife was sunning herself. Then he looked at me and grinned broadly.

We walked a while, then sat down at a table in the shade with our drinks.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" Gloria asked.

"As long as my wife approves, I'm fine," I smiled.

"She's such a doll. You're okay?"

"Yeah, sure. What do want to do?"

"Step one is almost done," she said, raising her cup. "Dinner is next, then dancing. And then, if you play your cards right..." she giggled and pulled me along by the hand.

She dragged me to my room. "Let's see your dancing clothes!" She pawed through my things till she found something appropriate. "Here, try this on. I won't look!" she said, turning away. But I knew she could see my reflection in the TV screen. And I think she knew that I knew. I took my time taking off my swimsuit, drying off and putting on clean briefs. I was pretty confident she'd like what she saw.

"Okay, I got my undies on, I'm decent." She turned around.

"Ooh, I'd say 'decent' is an understatement. That bulge you're packing there is downright indecent!" I smiled and started to pull on the pants she had selected. "Wait! Before you do that..." she threw her arms around me and kissed me, pressing her bikini-clad body into my underwear-clad one. You know, my wife isn't into kissing much anymore. I'd forgotten how much I love it. No tongue, but I still loved it.

"Okay, we can go now." we pulled apart, and my indecent bulge was now obscene. "Well, maybe we should wait a little bit. Do you need me to help fit that in your pants?"

"I think I can handle it."

I thought it might get chilly later in the evening, so I carried a thin sweater. Besides, it gave me something to hide my erection with as I followed Gloria to her room. Watching her bikini strain to contain her bottom as she walked in front of me wasn't helping matters. I think she took the stairs instead of the elevator just to tease me. She hiked up her bikini, then started up the stairs ahead of me. Generous handfuls of ass peeked out, wobbling back and forth as she really worked those hips, her ass at eye level as I followed close behind her.

In her room, she looked for something to wear as I turned on some lights. I opened the brochure on the desk, and read off to her the dining choices within walking distance. She asked my opinion on various outfits, and a pile of possibilities grew on the bed. I called a restaurant and made reservations.

"Okay, turn around and I'll try this one." She studiously avoided looking in my direction so I could watch her reflection in the TV screen. Mmmm, nice. Her boobs weren't as big as my wife's, but they were fifteen years younger. You know, it was hot and sweaty outside, then we came inside where the air conditioning was cranked, so when Gloria took off her top, I guess it was inevitable that those nipples would perk right up. I like to think that my presence had something to do with it, especially since she knew full well I could see her reflection. And I knew that she knew. And she knew that I knew that she knew. And I knew that she knew that I knew that she knew. She took off her bottoms, and took her time drying off, completely naked.

"Can I turn around now? You got your undies on?"

"Actually, I wasn't planning on wearing any underwear!"

"You know, at this rate, I'm gonna have to keep my sweater in my lap all night!"

"Okay, how's this?"

Gloria looked really cute in a light summer dress. I love the braless look, and the cut of the dress and the thinness of the fabric really flattered her modest bosom. The dress wasn't super short, but the thought of no panties made it seem scandalous to me.

"Oh, that's perfect! You look great! Really cute!"

"Uh, 'cute' isn't exactly what I was going for. Besides, a girl has to try everything on before deciding!"

So she tried on several other outfits. Some were very elegant, perfect for dining, but not too good for dancing. Others were super sexy, which I think she just wanted to tease me with.

"Um, if you go dancing in that, they're gonna fall out!"

"I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you!" she pressed against me and we kissed again, much longer this time.

"Uh, what time was the reservation?" Her voice sounded a little husky.

"Oh, we've got less than fifteen minutes. We'd better get going."

"Damn!"

She changed one more time, back into the first one she tried on, and we headed out for dinner, hand in hand. When we got far enough away from the hotel that we weren't going to see anyone she knew, I slipped my arm around her, and she rested her head on my shoulder as we slowly walked and talked.

"You know, you're getting more attractive all the time," I said, looking down into her eyes.

"What, am I getting tan?"

"No, it's just that... we're getting to know each other and... You know, a lot of women are attractive until they open their mouths, know what I mean? But the better I know you, the better you look to me. I mean, I always thought you were cute, but man..."

"What?"

"Now I think you're pretty... pretty hot!"

"Stop it, or you'll get my panties all wet... Oh, that's right, I'm not wearing any!"

We arrived at the restaurant, and twenty dollars American later, we were seated at a relatively private table. You know, I always have a hard time enjoying myself at a fancy restaurant. But somehow that isn't a problem when the company's paying. We had drinks, we had appetizers, we had salad, we had a marvelous entree, and then we had dessert. We left a lot of each on our plates, or they would have had to wheel us out. Did I mention the drinks? We were both pretty loosened up by the time we walked out into the cooling evening.

We carried our sandals as we walked on the beach.

"You know what you were saying about when a girl opens her mouth and then she's not so attractive anymore?"

"Oh... yeah," I said trying to follow her tipsy train of thought.

"Well, it's true for guys, too. My husband is a prime example."

"Hey, I thought we weren't going to talk about him?"

"Yeah, you're right... Sorry. Let's talk about you instead. You are getting more attractive all the time."

"That's because you're getting drunker all the time."

"No, let's see if it works... Open your mouth!"

I did, in an exaggerated fashion, and Gloria attacked me, plunging her tongue into my mouth. We dropped our sandals as she pushed me against the rock retaining wall we were walking alongside. I was kind of shocked, but I was determined to just enjoy wherever this went. Our tongues alternated giving and receiving. Of its own accord, my hand wandered up to her breast.

"Ah, ah, ah! Dancing first," she teased, grabbing my hand and pulling me away from the wall.

We laughed and hugged and chatted our way down the beach towards the bar with the dance floor. It was loud and crowded. I went to the bar to get us drinks while Gloria staked out a small table near the dance floor. I enjoy it, but my wife never wants to do it often enough for me to get any good at it. Dancing I mean. It took forever to get the drinks, and I could see Gloria politely decline several invitations. I finally got our drinks and made my way through the crowd toward our table, and she looked me in the eye as she uncrossed and crossed her legs, giving me a split-second view up her dress. She wasn't kidding, no panties in sight. She pulled me down next to her and gave me a long, hard kiss, possibly to let the horde of guys on the prowl know that she was taken.

"Sorry, I had to let the horde of guys on the prowl know that I'm taken."

"Yeah, but that guy by the bar had his head turned. Better do it again."

We kissed some more, until if we were a cartoon there'd be steam rolling out our ears.

"C'mon, let's dance!" she said. I started singing that Steve Miller tune, with slightly modified words:

"C'mon, let's dance, C'mon, let's dance, I've got a big erection in my pants!"

Gloria laughed and pulled me close, even though it wasn't appropriate for the song that was playing.

"Ooh, so you do! Are you going to need to tie your sweater around your waist?"

"No, I'm just going to hold a beautiful woman in front of me all night."

"How 'bout you hold me instead."

"Gloria, you are the most attractive woman here."

"What about your wife?"

"She's not here. And if she were, I'd have to take the fifth."

As everyone around us bounced around to the upbeat music, Gloria held me close as we swayed slowly to some other tune in our heads. Her hair smelled like strawberry shampoo and her neck smelled like coconut sunscreen and sweat... and... Nah, probably just my imagination.

We held each other like that through several songs until one came on that caught her fancy. We pulled apart and started moving to the beat. After a couple of songs like that, we returned to the table to cool off with our drinks. We talked, leaning close to be heard over the loud music.

I went and refilled our drinks, and also got a few bottles of water so we wouldn't get totally hammered just quenching our thirst. We would dance for a while until we needed a drink or a song we didn't like came on. Then we'd talk and drink until a song caught Gloria's interest, and she'd drag me back out on the floor.

We had been there for several hours, danced a lot and had a lot to drink, when, even though we sweated a lot, we both needed to go to the bathroom. I walked her to the facilities, then we split up as she went into the ladies' room and I went in the men's room. Of course, when I came out I had to wait a few minutes before Gloria appeared.

"Do you want to dance some more? Or would you like to, I dunno, maybe have some dessert?" I asked. She glanced at her watch.

"I think I'm ready for dessert."

"Okay, where d'ya wanna go?"

"My room..." she said. With a gleam in her eye, she took my hand and pulled me toward the door.

The leisurely pace of the afternoon was gone, we strode purposefully toward the hotel. My heart was pounding, and I was beginning to have second thoughts.

"Umm, I wonder if I should call Sue?" I said. Gloria stopped me in my tracks, and looked me in the eye.

"Stan, it's all right. She's expecting you to spend the night with me. But if it would make you feel better..."

I pulled out my phone, and noticed I had a missed call. I guess it was pretty noisy at the bar. I checked the message.

"Hey Honey, I'm going to bed now. I hope you're having a good time. I love you, and I know you love me, so just do this for me and make Gloria happy. And don't feel bad about enjoying it, you deserve a night with someone as horny as you are! Um, so I'll see you at breakfast. Or no, let's make that lunch. I'll be by the pool, you guys come out whenever... Anytime before noon, and we can go to lunch. Umm, good night!"

Am I a lucky guy, or what?

"You okay?" she said, studying my face.

"Yeah, I'm great."

"That's what I hear, but I'd like to decide for myself."

Then I was following that ass up the stairs again.

After a full day of teasing, I felt like ripping her clothes off as soon as we got in her room. But I took a deep breath, and tried to remember that this was all for her. So I locked the door and turned on a few lights.

"Stan, isn't that a bit bright?"

"Gloria, you are a very beautiful woman. I don't want to miss anything."

I took her hand, and led her to the couch. We sat down, and I didn't quite know how to get started.

"Gloria, I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed being with you today."

"Oh Stan, I had a really good time. You treat me like... I don't know... Like I'm... Like my feelings are more important to you than yours. I've never met a guy like you before."

"Umm," I didn't want to bad-mouth her husband, but... "Of course your feelings are important. That's the way people are supposed to treat each other. Especially... Um, especially lovers."

"Uh, yeah... I guess I'm... I'm not used to that. Maybe I'll have to start demanding that at home."

"I don't know if that'll work. It's not something you can demand, it's got to be given freely."

"Well, I can't... I'm not going to worry about that now. I'm with you now, and I'm going to enjoy every minute. You know, I was planning on just... I don't know, just taking out my frustrations with some meaningless sex, you know? But now... I don't think I can do it."

"It's okay," I said, trying to hide my disappointment.

"Stan, I... I don't want to be fucked anymore, you know? I want you to make love to me. Can you handle that?"

"Nothing would please me more," I smiled. "Maybe when I was younger, I could just screw any willing body. But I think now, if that's what you wanted... I don't think I could... I don't think I would be 'up' for it."

"Don't worry about that. That's my job."

We didn't kiss right away. We just held each other for the longest time. She hummed happily into my neck, and I lightly stroked her back. I pulled back and looked her in the eyes. I saw a flicker of trepidation completely overwhelmed by excited anticipation. I think that's probably about what she saw in my eyes, too. We smiled at each other, and she subtly changed the angle of her face. I took the hint, and lowered my lips to hers.

We had been kissing off and on all day, but not like this. This wasn't searing lust, or getting back at your spouse. It was gentle and loving. She understood that I cared for her. Even though when we got back to the States, she'd be with her husband and I'd be with my wife, she still could see that I cared for her.

Soon our hands became active, Gloria lightly ran her nails over my bulge, I held her breast. I thumbed her nipple through her dress, and she was breathing hard. She pushed the straps off her shoulders, letting the top of her dress slip partway down. I broke the kiss.

"Pardon me for staring, but I've been waiting all day to see you without that dress in the way."

"What, my reflection in the TV wasn't enough for you?"

"That was great," I said, "but this is much better. May I?" I reached for her breast.

"Mmmm..."

I examined her breasts closely with my eyes and hands. I watched as a nipple crinkled up between my fingers. The areola looked swollen, sticking out maybe 3/4 of an inch, with the stiff nipple in the middle extending another half inch. It occurred to me that it was a mirror image to puckered lips, designed specifically for sucking.

"Sorry, but I can't help myself," I said, lowering my mouth to her nearest nipple, my fingers still busy with the other one.

"Umm..." she looked at me after a few minutes. "Remember what I'm wearing... underneath?"

"Uh, I thought you weren't wearing anything?"

"Exactly," she smiled. I took the hint, my hand gliding along the soft skin on the inside of her thigh as we kissed.

"Mmmm," we both moaned together, words impossible with our lips locked.

My thumb brushed across the hair on her mound, my fingers still stroking her inner thigh. Gloria gasped, and her head fell back. I kissed her neck and shoulder, returning shortly to her breast. Gloria's light strokes in my lap became firmer, as did the object of her attention. I brought my fingers to the spot I thought I would find lubrication, and I wasn't disappointed. I pushed my finger in, just a little, getting the tip wet. I swirled it around, moistening the immediate area. Then I slowly worked my finger an inch or two in.

"Ohhhh...."

I spread her liquid excitement all over her turgid folds, finally reaching her clitoris.

"Ahhh!"

She clutched my head to her breast, her fingers tangled in my hair. I tried to follow her level of excitement with my fingers, increasing the pace as she got closer. I didn't mind taking her there quickly, knowing that this would only be her first of many orgasms of the night.

"Mmmmnnnn... Oh!"

She stiffened as muscles all over her body contracted in little spasms.

"Was that worth the wait?" I said between kisses of her heaving bosom.

"Ohhh... God, I've been wanting that all day!"

"Yeah, well we're just getting started."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Bahama Mama

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds