• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Plantation Porn Ch. 04

Plantation Porn Ch. 04

My friends call me the Ebony Giantess. My name is Ebony Anne Washington. A six-foot-three, busty and big-bottomed, kind of chubby and dark-skinned Black woman living in the city of Ottawa, Ontario. I'm a third-year student at Delmar University in the capital city of Ottawa, in the province of Ontario. I major in Criminal Justice. Someday, I'm going to be a Police Officer like my father, Eric Washington. The Delmar University Campus is so cool. It's the most diverse school in the country and a place that I'm really proud to call my home. I stepped into the history books as the first woman in Canadian history to play football for the Delmar University men's varsity football team. Welcome to this sister's life.

Delmar University was founded as Delmar College in January of 1970 by Henry Joseph Delmar, a wealthy Haitian-born Canadian businessman and philanthropist. One of the first Black millionaires in the country. Educating the growing immigrant population has been his focus. That's why he built the school. He intended it as a school for the growing number of Afro-Caribbean immigrants in the city of Ottawa. Forty years later, Delmar University is a world-class school. We have about eleven thousand students, and fifty two percent of the student body is of African, Asian, Hispanic or Aboriginal descent. It's the only major university in all of Canada where Visible Minorities are the Majority.

Delmar University offers degrees in more than eighty fields. It's the only school in Ottawa founded by a person of African descent. It's an HBCU ( historically Black college or university) located in Canada. One of the whitest places on the planet. Just call us an oasis in the middle of a white desert. Over the years, many international students, coming from South Africa, Brazil, Japan and the Caribbean have made Delmar University their home. International students account for twenty two percent of the undergraduate student population of Delmar University. World Leaders like U.S. President Barack Obama, French President Sarkozy and German Chancellor Angela Merkel have spoken at Delmar University. The Prime Minister of Haiti has spoken to our graduating class. It was a great honor, considering nineteen percent of our student body is of direct Haitian descent.

Delmar University has produced Ontario's first ethnic minority Chief of Police, the first African-born Mayor of a Canadian town, and legions of sportsmen and sportswomen who've gone on to dazzle the NBA, NFL and NHL. Delmar University is a shining beacon of racial diversity in an otherwise stale and homogenous province. It's home to the Institute of Global African History, and one of the biggest libraries in the world. The school's seventh President, Dr. Carol Janviers, is a Haitian-Canadian immigrant. She earned her MBA from Delmar University in 1985. A lot of Canadians look at Delmar University students strangely but most of us don't care. I for one am proud to attend the only HBCU in Canada.

I came to Delmar University because of its legendary athletic excellence. Delmar University sponsors varsity teams in Men's football, basketball, cross country, soccer, swimming, skiing, ice hockey, baseball, lacrosse, track & field, volleyball, wrestling, golf, tennis and Women's field hockey, basketball, cross country, lacrosse, soccer, swimming, skiing, ice hockey, softball, track & field, wrestling, volleyball, golf, tennis and equestrian. I tried out for the men's varsity football team as a freshman and my life hasn't been the same since. Being in the public eye can be a double-edged sword. On one hand, I enjoy being an icon and a role model for female athletes. On the other hand, I miss having my privacy.

When you're who and what I am, being in the public eye isn't easy. You see, I queer. Gay. A dyke. One hundred percent lesbian. I am a lifelong member of the International Sisterhood of Pussy Lickers. I've got my Lick Her License. Do I make myself clear? Cool. I've got to keep my private life under wraps, even in the year 2010, because not all Canadians are liberal and accepting of gays and lesbians. Gay marriage is legal nationwide in Canada. That doesn't mean homophobia doesn't exist. Gay men and lesbians, along with bisexual people and transsexuals still have to watch their backs. Bigotry will never go away completely. I'm a big and tall Black woman in an otherwise lily-white and male-dominated world. I know all about bigotry.

When I'm not hanging out with my friends or playing football for Delmar University, I enjoy what little privacy I have left. I watch a lot of online porn. What? Are you surprised? You really shouldn't be. A lot of women, both gay and straight, truly love porn. And I am one of them. I like watching lesbian wrestling videos. Especially those where the chick who won the wrestling match got to fuck the one who lost with her strap-on dildo. I also like watching gay videos featuring men of different ethnicities fucking each other. I simply do. I don't know why. Sometimes, I wish I could have a sex partner. Especially considering how wonderfully kinky I am. My partner would definitely not get bored with me.

Sometimes, you find what you're looking for when you least expect it. One day, one of my classmates approached me. Her name was Sandra Jay, and she was a short, blonde-haired and green-eyed Irish chick I had seen around the Student Center. Imagine my surprise when she told me she found me extremely sexy and asked me out. I didn't know what to think. Out of curiosity, I said yes. We went to see the movie The Book of Eli. The movie was alright but I had more fun with Sandra. She was really cute, funny and affectionate. Later, I found out this Irish lesbian had a serious case of jungle fever. She had a thing for Black women. Especially Big Beautiful Black Women like myself. Oh, well. Works for me. We began dating. Surreptitiously, of course.

Sandra introduced me to all kinds of kinky stuff, including Race Play and Interracial Lesbian BDSM, to which I am now addicted. I've discovered that I like being sexually dominated. A weird thing for a big and tall, strong Black woman to say but whatever. It's my life. Sandra and I have a lot of fun together. Sometimes, she makes me strip naked before her and masturbate. As ordered by her, I finger my pussy. I also lick my tits and even shove a slim dildo up my ass. I've got a really tight asshole. Sandra loves seeing me naked. She tells me that I am beautiful and takes pictures of me in provocative pauses. Sometimes, Sandra spanks my big Black ass and fingers my asshole before licking my pussy. I love it when she licks and fingers my pussy. She is so good at it. My wonderful sexy girlfriend.

I love it when Sandra dominates me. She really gets into it sometimes. Sandra likes to make me get on my knees and suck her toes. She berates me and smacks me hard across the face if I question her. Other times she takes out her belt and whips me hard. I love the feel of her belt on my fat ass. What I really love is when Sandra takes out her strap-on dildo. She makes me suck it before stuffing it in my pussy. Sandra loves to pinch my tits while thrusting her dildo deep into my pussy. And I love it when she fucks me like this. Recently, we've started experimenting with anal sex via strap-on dildo. It's the most fun I've ever had in this lifetime.

Sandra puts me on all fours and spanks my big Black ass, then she fingers my asshole before pushing her strap-on dildo against my backdoor. Sandra slowly pushes the dildo up my ass. I love getting fucked in the ass. And Sandra loves fucking me. Partly because I am a real screamer and partly because my asshole is so damn tight. Sandra told me that big women have tight assholes. It's the way Mother Nature made us. I can't argue with that. Sandra fucks me hard, grabbing my hips tightly as she works the dildo up my asshole. I absolutely love it. After fucking me, Sandra puts me on my knees and makes me suck the dildo. Right after it went up my ass. How cool is that?

Sandra and I are a happy couple. We might seem weird to you but we're happy together. I doubt the world would approve of us. An interracial lesbian couple. Who cares? For most of its history, the world was a barbaric place. With a history of racism, sexism, genocide and widespread mistreatment of human beings by their fellows. Who are you to judge our actions? Sandra and I are happy together. And our sex life is livelier and kinkier than most couples, straight or gay. I'm lucky she's in my life and she's glad to be with me. We complete each other.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Plantation Porn Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 558 milliseconds