• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Showing It All Ch. 02

Showing It All Ch. 02

12

This is part two of my story about Abi and Tom and their continued discovery of each other. Part one has been re-written slightly based on some comments, but if you've already read it you can just get going here, because it's not changed much. If you haven't read part one you might want to take a look and see how Tom and Abi begin their journey into forbidden territory.

~~~

The week after my sister watched me trim my pubic hair and then masturbate to a climax in front of her was almost certainly the strangest of my life so far. My mind kept stopping dead and then replaying the events of Sunday afternoon, hardly believing that I had actually done it, trimmed my pubic hair short and then jacked off in front of her. Did I really do that, really allow myself to get that carried away? And I was carried away - it had been the most powerful ejaculation I had ever experienced.

Over supper on that first night Abi behaved exactly as she always did: sassy, sarcastic, annoying. I kept glancing across at her, trying to catch her eye, wondering if she felt as confused as I did, but she was talking to Mom and Dad, waving her hands about as she explaining something, and I don't think she even really noticed me. How could that be? A few hours ago she had sat - excited herself, I was sure - and watched as I rubbed my hard cock.

The following days were the same, and as they progressed I began to think it had meant nothing to her, or not enough to distract her from normal day to day things. We both worked for my Dad at his car dealership, Abi in the office and me on the sales floor. We could have gone to college, but had somehow drifted into the jobs, vacation work extending beyond the summer and suddenly no decision had been made and we were there.

Dad was almost fifty now, and I think we were being groomed to take over. I guess that was okay with me, and Abi had not expressed any feelings one way of the other.

When Sunday came around I felt a fluttering in my stomach as Mom and Dad prepared for their shopping trip. Abi and I had been alone together since, but there had always been someone else close by either at home or work.

Finally they left, and I wandered through the house looking for Abi. She was nowhere to be found. Great, I thought, so that's it, she's gone out so she doesn't have to be alone with me. I tried to pretend I didn't care, but I was disappointed.

The first couple of days after last Sunday, I had felt both guilty and embarrassed. What the hell had I been thinking of?

Those feelings began to fade and I had a few days where it seemed like it had not really happened at all - perhaps I had just imagined it?

Then on Thursday something flipped and I began to think about Abi, about how she had been obviously aroused at watching me, and wondered if she had done anything about that later on. I began to think of my sister in a sexual way, more than I had ever done before. Sure, I'd gotten excited when I caught glimpses of her in various stages of nudity, and she had seen me naked on a few occasions, but less and less as we grew and became aware of our bodies.

I knew I was having inappropriate thought about Abi, but something was changing inside me, and I did not want to let the feelings go. Every time I saw her now I tried to act normally, but my eyes saw her differently.

I was looking at her as a sexual object and not as my short, annoying sister. And I liked what I saw. I liked it a lot.

I've already said that Abi is fairly short, standing only five-two in her bare feet. But she has always been filled with personality, and that seems to add another six inches.

She is slim, with small round breasts. I looked at her bra in the wash basket once and it said 34B, which seems about right. I haven't seen her bare breasts for years now, and certainly not since they filled out to their current size.

Abi has naturally curled white blonde hair that falls level with her chin. Her eyes are blue and large. Her nose small with a little turn up at the end. Her mouth is wide and full lipped, and her lips always look moist, and now I couldn't stop imagining how it would feel to kiss them.

At work she dresses in a white blouse and dark slacks. At home she changes as soon as she can, and her usual wear is a short cotton top that barely reaches her waist, and gauzy skirts that fall half way down her thighs. I've never seen her wear tights unless she's been going somewhere special, and she hardly ever wears shoes.

I think our parents used to think she was a bit of a tomboy, and so did I. That's all changed now.

As Sunday wore on I grew more disillusioned. Abi was obviously not coming home any time soon, and I took that to mean she thought last week was a mistake, so I eventually got out my racing bike and went for a tour through the local hills.

Everyone was home when I returned and as I passed her Abi grabbed my arm then spun away, holding her nose.

"Gross, dude!" she said, "You need a shower."

I looked down at my sweat stained tee and cycling shorts and nodded, "Guess so."

I looked into her eyes, and for the first time in a week she smiled back at me as though she meant it, as though some hidden message was passing between us.

"Supper in fifteen," she said. "Be quick... I know you can," she added.

What the?

When I came down for supper everything was back to normal, and I wondered if I was just so screwed up now that I had been reading something into the way she acted that wasn't there.

But as the second week went on, Abi continued to act differently, and I began to think she was trying to flirt with me. We had always been a tactile family, but she managed to brush against me more than usual, clung to my arm longer than necessary. I also noticed she was wearing her tops even shorter, exposing her flat stomach, her skirts pulled just a little lower so that the sweep of skin below her navel was more exposed. On a couple of occasions I even thought I could see just the top few curls of her bush peeking out. I also noticed that when Mom and Dad were around she managed to pull eveything together and cover herself up.

I found myself wandering around half aroused most of the time, and tried to work out if this change was all in my imagination or not - and if it wasn't, would I actually get round to doing anything about it? What started out as curiosity about trimming my pubic hair had turned into something more, and I couldn't decide if it was something good or something bad.

After a second long week another Sunday came around, and after lunch Mom and Dad left for the shops. I knew Abi was upstairs. She had been at the gym all morning, and after lunch she had gone up to shower.

I went to my room and sat in the armchair, reading, waiting, thinking... aroused... unsure whether to make the first move.

I heard the shower shut off. Minutes passed and then Abi walked past my door. She had pulled a fresh tee shirt on, with only small white panties below. I could see her clearly as she passed the door, going towards her room at the end of the hallway. She was carrying a bowl and over her shoulder was draped one of our enormous bath towels.

I don't know if she knew I was there, she gave no sign she had seen me. I waited, but did not hear her door close, so got up and went into the hallway. My heart was suddenly beating fast, and I was aware that breathing was difficult.

I reached her door to find it half open. Abi was leaning over her bed, laying the big towel down over the covers. She had put the bowl on her cabinet, and I saw it held warm water. Beside it lay a pair of scissors, a ladyshave, and my can of shaving foam.

I opened my mouth, then closed it again, drew a breath deep into my lungs and tried to calm myself, started again.

"Are you about to do what I think you are?" I said.

Abi turned around, not startled, not surprised. I guess she had known where I was all the time.

"What do you think that is?" she said.

"You look like you're going to shave something, and I don't suppose it's your chin," I said.

She poked her tongue out at me. "Could be under my arms. Ever think about that?"

"Show me," I said.

She lifted her right arm to display a completely smooth expanse of skin.

I went a little further into the room. "Are you really going to do it then, Abi?"

She lifted up on her toes and looked down at the front of her panties, put her hand over them and pressed her palm lightly against the raised mound where a shadow of pubic hair showed through the thin material.

"Yeah, I thought I might," she said, and her voice sounded surprised, as though she had only just now made the decision.

"And can I... uh... can I watch you?"

"That only seems fair, don't you think?"

"It sounds very fair to me," I said. I moved into the room, towards the armchair pushed back against her window. "I thought you might have done this last week."

"I would have, but I got my period, and I didn't think you'd want to watch me trimming my pussy in that state."

"Maybe not," I said, wondering how gross that would have been.

"And it wouldn't be fair to do it and not let you watch."

"That's very thoughtful of you," I said, and she poked her tongue out at me again.

"Tom, there's a mirror on the dresser there, get it for me will you?"

I looked around and saw a small hand mirror, picked it up and handed it to her. Our fingers brushed briefly and then I sat in the chair, twisting myself to position my lengthening cock down the leg of my sweatpants.

Abi placed all her implements around her, then turned away from me and put her fingers inside the elastic of her panties. She hesitated, and I studied her round ass hugged tightly inside the sheer cotton.

I waited.

"I'm shy now," she laughed, looking back over her shoulder at me..

"Yeah?" I said.

"Yeah," she replied.

I watched her back move as she pulled several breaths deep into her lungs, and then she pulled the thin material down over her ass, quickly exposing her round pale cheeks. She bent forward and slid the tiny slip of material over her thighs, let it drop around her ankles, and then stepped delicately out of them. I watched the firm globes of her ass stretch and accentuate their shape even more as she bent down, and I needed to ease my cock again.

Abi climbed onto the bed and crawled to the top of the towel, still turned away from me. That was fine, because I had a great view right into the crack of her ass and up between her legs. The puffy pink lips of her labia lay nestled in fine blonde down.

Finally Abi turned and sat against the headboard, her slim legs stretching down the bed. She reached over and picked up the scissors and comb, glanced up at me, then started to trim the hair above her pussy. She was only lightly covered down there to start with, and the pale hair revealed a tight vertical slit that began just below her bush and disappeared down between her thighs.

Abi let the cut hair fall on the towel, then took the mirror and opened her legs, raised her knees, and placed the mirror on the towel. She had to adjust it a couple of times until she could see herself clearly, and then as she lowered the scissors to trim around the plump lips of her labia the mirror moved and she cursed.

"Fuck," she muttered. "Tom, d'you want to help me out here?"

"Uh, yeah, sure," I said, and she looked at me for the first time since she had started.

"Hold the mirror for me," she said, and I got up and went across. I knew the bulge in my sweatpants was obvious, but I didn't care.

I knelt on the bottom of the bed and picked up the mirror, the back of my hand brushing against Abi's inner thigh. I moved it to where I thought was right and said, "Here okay?"

Abi looked away from my face and down at the mirror and nodded, "That's good."

She started to trim away at the stray hairs that lay outside her pussy lips. I stared, fascinated, as she worked. I was only a couple of feet away from her, and I could smell the musky sweet scent emanating out from her pussy. It seemed to be all I could smell.

The tight slit between her legs had parted as she opened her legs. I could see where the nub of her clitoris nestled beneath its hood. The small revealed area of her inner lips were damp with moisture.

"How are you going to do it?" I said.

"Uh, I thought I'd shave all around here," she said, pointing to her inner thighs, "and then just kind of see where afterwards. I think I'll probably take the sides away, and maybe a bit off the top. What d'you think?"

"I think that would be really cool," I said.

"Yeah, that's what I thought too."

She snipped the central area of her bush with the scissors, shortening it until about half an inch of hair remained, then put the scissors aside and sprayed foam into her hand. She began to spread it over her shortened pubic hair, over her trimmed bush, until pretty much the entire area was covered.

I noticed that she spent longer than was strictly necessary working the foam over and around the lips of her pussy, and that several times she pushed forward as though to meet her fingers.

"Have you shaved since the last time, Tom?" she said, startling me from my reverie.

"I shaved my balls, like you said I should, "I replied, "That was tough, and scary. I was afraid I was going to cut myself. I'm not sure I did that good a job of it."

"Will you show me?"

"Now?"

She had stopped rubbing the foam over herself, but as she looked at me she started to move her fingers again.

"If you like," she said, shrugging, trying to make out she didn't care if I showed her or not.

For the last two weeks I had been oscillating between extreme arousal and extreme guilt at what I had done. Now, in Abi's presence, crouching beside her bed with her pussy exposed to me, any reluctance had been totally swept away.

"I'll show you when you're finished," I said. "I wouldn't want you getting distracted and make a mistakes."

"What makes you think I'd get distracted?" she said.

I nodded at her hand. "I think you've probably spread that foam around enough now."

She looked down and reluctantly drew her fingers away. "I guess so," she said. "This is it then, yeah?"

"This is it," I said.

She smiled and picked up the razor, began to draw the double blade inwards from her thighs towards the vertical slit between her plump labia. Short blonde hairs were picked up by the blade and dragged off, and Abi wiped them away onto the cloth, continued to shave between her legs. As the foam was drawn away it left smooth, clean skin behind. Then Abi moved the razor up and I saw her turn it awkwardly around and try to shave down just above her clit.

"Difficult?" I said.

"I can't see and do it at the same time," she grunted, "The angle's all wrong."

"I can do it for you," I said, and waited.

"Could you?" she finally said.

"I could."

"Would you?"

I nodded and offered my hand. She hesitated, then handed me the razor. She lay back against the headboard and spread her thighs a little wider.

"Careful," she said.

"I will be. What do you want me to take off?"

She pointed vaguely with her hand. "I want a clean strip just above... you know, just above," she said. "But not much. Just a thin strip so you can... uh, see my, you know."

"Your pussy," I said, and felt my cock twitch hard inside my sweatpants.

"Yes," Abi said. "So you can see my pussy."

I could see what she had been trying to do, so drew the blade down and took a narrow line of hair away above her pussy. I wiped the blade and studied her, shaved away some I had missed. My bare forearm brushed against the inside of her thigh as I worked and I tried to ignore the sensations that ran through me from the contact.

I also tried to ignore the view laid out right in front of me: Abi's slim belly sweeping down to her hips, hollowed pockets formed where her legs lifted and parted, her inner thighs pale and flexed, her remaining pubic hair flattered by the foam, the shaved areas clean and smooth.

"What about around here," I said, and pointed to the edges of her bush, wanting to touch her there but holding myself back.

Abi looked down at me and nodded, "Yeah, some. I'll tell you when to stop."

I slid the blade down along her lower stomach, removing a narrow strip of hair and then transferred to the other side and repeated the movement.

"A bit more?" I asked.

"Yeah, just a little," she said.

I repeated the stroke further in, glanced up and she nodded, so I took more off again. She now had a vertical strip of short hair about an inch wide, leading down to a bare gap above her hooded clitoris.

"More?" I asked.

"Enough, I think," she said, and she had difficulty in speaking clearly. "But a bit off the top, to about here," she said, and placed her finger an inch and a half above her pussy.

I lay the blade against her smooth flat skin and drew it down, stopped where she had indicated. I had been tempted to just keep going, to take all of her bush off, but managed to stop myself.

"Done?" I said.

"I think so, but I need to clean myself up so I can see."

I sat up and soaked the washcloth in the warm water and wrung it out, handed it to her.

Abi stayed where she was and said, "You do it, Tom."

I placed the warm cloth directly over the shaved area and pressed it against her, feeling the firm mound of padding over her pubic bone pushing back, then drew the cloth together and wiped all around her inner thighs, above her pussy, and then gently down over her lips, pressing lightly to clear anything from between them.

Abi gave a little hiss as she breathed in through her teeth, and I definitely felt her lift up against the pressure.

I wiped her again and then placed the cloth on the towel. I picked up the razor again. "There's a bit I've missed, here, and here," I said.

"Okay."

I used the razor and cleared the stray hairs, wiped the blade, then ran it over the complete area again until her skin was completely smooth. I rinsed the cloth and wiped her again. She looked unbelievably sexy, and I couldn't believe what I had just done, couldn't believe my sister was lying back on her bed showing me her pussy which was now very nearly bare. A small strip of trimmed pubic hair remained, just over an inch wide and about an inch and a half high.

It took all my will power to stop myself dropping my head and putting my mouth over her pussy.

I sat back. "All done, Abs," I said.

She lay sprawled on the bed, legs apart, her cheeks flushed.

"Not quite," she said. "I promised you something, didn't I?"

"Promised?" I said.

"I watched you. So I promised," she repeated.

I smiled. "I'd really like that."

"What about you?" she said.

"Me? I thought I did my bit last time."

"You said you were going to show me your balls. I want to see them."

I looked along her lean body into her eyes, then stood up and tugged my sweatpants down. My cock formed a long hard ridge inside my shorts and Abi stared at it.

I kicked my sweatpants off and put my hand inside my shorts, turned my cock so it was sticking straight up, the head clear of my waistband.

Abi licked her lips and continued to look at me.

I pushed my shorts down and kicked them off.

"Show me," Abi said. "Come here and show me your balls." Her voice was very quiet, husky, but urgent.

I moved up alongside the bed and got as close to her as I could without climbing on. My cock stuck straight out and I turned so it was not pointing directly at Abi.

"Closer," she said again, patting the bed beside her.

I put one knee on the bed and climbed up.

"Open your legs, Tom, show me..." she said.

I parted my legs and lifted my cock up so she could see my balls. Pre-cum from my glans wetted my palm.

Abi turned her head and moved a little closer, and I was aware she was now very close to me. I could feel her breath warm on my upper thighs, could feel it on my ball sac.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Showing It All Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds