• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Road to Recovery Ch. 01

Road to Recovery Ch. 01

He remembered that the road had been icy, however that was about it. When he awoke in the hospital he was told the car slid off the road, through the guardrail and down into the ravine. The only thing that kept him alive was his seat belt and the fact that the branch that went through his windshield missed his head by six inches.

It was a week before the feeding tube was removed. When he was first able to speak all he could ask of his family and friends were about work, what they had been doing. He tried keeping the conversation to normal day to day items. He could see by the way they looked at him however that all they wanted to talk about was the accident, and if he was o.k.

"Good morning Ken." Her name was Gerri. He found it greatly amusing that a nurse (an occupation of course that filled many of his fantasies) had such a name. It imbued sexiness without the person holding the name ever having to be sexy.

"Good morning." He had developed a somewhat flirtatious in relationship with Gerri in the weeks he had been in the hospital. He enjoyed the company, and since he had still not been able to get out of bed and move around he also found it enjoyable to be waited on by someone who was far more attractive that anyone who had ever paid attention to him.

She smiled at him with something more of a morning greeting. He could not help but notice the waft of her perfume as she leaned over him to check his I.V. She was wearing a skirt as well for the first time he had been able to recall. "Is that standard company dress? No need to dress all sexy on my account." He tried to play it coy, he had said far worse to her in his time at the hospital, but for some reason this one sentence seemed to catch her off guard.

She looked down at him, and the look on her face caught him by surprise. She recovered after a moment of fumbling with the bag, "And who is to say I wore this for you? You're not the only cute patient I flirt with you know." She finished checking on him, and as she walked away she turned back and winked. He was overwhelmed with a feeling of helplessness. Was she toying with him? Was she just doing her job to keep his morale up? He hadn't pretended the flirtatiousness between the two of them, he knew that.

She stopped in a few hours later to check on him. Walking in with a smile on her face looking at him in a way that scared him slightly. "I believe that it is time for your bath." She had changed into scrubs, and however less revealing they may be they seemed to turn him on more.

He tried not to smile at this opportunity, and recalled the last time; rather embarrassingly that he had gotten a complete erection while she bathed him. She did not say anything at the time, but he could tell by the way she avoided the area that she felt uncomfortable.

The part that had been killing him was why would a nurse, who had seen far more interesting things in her time than a random hard-on from a patient, have avoided the area; or not merely make a joke about it for that matter.

"Well I guess if I have to be in any ones skilled hands, yours will have to do."

"If last time is any evidence it is not just my skilled hands you are interested in." As she said this she leaned over him and her mouth came dangerously close to his neck, and just as he thought she was going to kiss him she said "ok lover boy, up and into the tub."

"So are you trying to tell me something with what's going on down here?" They were about half way through his bath, and once again his dick was hard.

"Uhh, I don't know what you mean." She had gotten close to his dick with her sponge but nothing had prepared him for her next move. He was sitting in the tub and she was behind him. She had gotten out of her scrubs and into a pair of shorts and a tank top. Far more revealing an outfit that his mind needed to wander. She trailed the sponge softly down his back, and then as she eased him back against the back of the tub she dropped the sponge into the water.

"Oops." She said it a bit too mischievously for his liking. Her hand never left his body as it went fishing for the sponge. "I mean this." She said as she went right around the sponge floating in the water and pressed the head of his cock between her thumb and forefinger.

He couldn't breathe for a split second as the overwhelming sensation of her touch came over him. She stroked his head for what felt like an eternity but what was most likely only about 30 seconds. "I'm sorry," she said "that was highly unprofessional of me." He could hear the almost mocking tone in her voice as she rubbed her chest against his back, he could feel her nipples hard against his skin through her shirt.

"I don't know, I guess it depends on what services are covered by my HMO right?" Ken said, trying to keep an even keel in his voice.

"Oh funny, well you wish this was covered. All done, time to dry you off and get you back into your room." She said with a joyous tone.

He groaned loudly, not a groan that said fuck you, but a groan that said it had felt so good to be touched by a woman and had not wanted it to end.

"What's wrong? I said it was time to dry you off. Stand up; I know you can do it." He had been going through physical therapy for his legs. He did not know if they would be the same after the accident, and did not want to make a fool out of himself in front of her. He grabbed onto the bars on each side of the tub and lifted himself up. Once standing he kept his arms flexed while holding the handles so that his legs would not give out on him. "Now, how about I finish what I started for you?"

As she said this she crouched down in front of him and wrapped her full hand around the shaft of his cock and used the remaining suds from the water as a lubricant for her hand. "Now, this is a test." She said as she began to stroke his cock, "If you can keep standing until I am done, I tell the doctors that you need more physical therapy. If you can't then I tell them you are ready to head home. Understand?"

He could not speak, he could barely think. All his focus went to his arms which had suffered severe atrophy in the time he had spent lying in his hospital bed. He looked down at her, stroking his cock, which she brought within an inch of her mouth, and upon making eye contact with him she smiled and moved her mouth to his stomach. Upon the first kiss she laid upon him he gave a shudder, upon the second he felt as though he was about to explode.

"Slow down there trigger." She said as she relinquished her grip, and placed one more kiss on his stomach. "Although, we don't have much time left in here, maybe time is of the essence?" She looked into his eyes and as she wrapped her hand back around his cock and with each stroke quickened her pace without saying a word, his dick close enough to her mouth he could feel her tongue on his shaft. She didn't smile, she didn't wink, and she didn't speak. But the look on her face was one of craving, and at that moment he came. It was almost more than he could handle, but he held his arms as straight as he could, holding his body up as each shot of his cum landed on her chin, and cheek.

His arms were shaking as she looked up at him one last time, gave his cock one last stroke and said the only thing that could have possibly been said at that moment. "Looks like you're not quite done with your physical therapy then." She walked away, when she came back her face was clean, she was back into her scrubs and her movements gave no indication as to what had just happened. She dried him off, placed a gown upon him and returned him to his room. Upon leaving she did not say a word, simply as she closed the door turned to him and gave him a wink.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Road to Recovery Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds