• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Intertwined Fates 18: Rage

Intertwined Fates 18: Rage

12

Chapter 18: Rage

"Why are you still working for Miranda?" asked Jake as Jason dragged him towards another room.

"Because I'm loyal to her, not like you," snarled Jason as he hauled Jake's struggling form towards the interrogation room. "Sarah wants to have a little fun before Miranda arrives tonight,"

Jake suppressed a growl as he struggled to contain the demons threatening to burst out, the burning hunger searing inside of him. He looked up at the vampire that used to be a friend and only saw malice.

"We will be just outside if you need anything, Jason," said the guard as he opened the door to the interrogation room.

"This shouldn't take too long" said Jason, his brown eyes darkening. He hauled Jake through the door, and then the guard closed it.

"What have you brought me Jason?" asked Sarah from a dark corner of the room.

"A play toy if you want it," said Jason as he looked at her.

"Why are you doing this? I didn't think that you had anything to do with this," said Jake, thinking that Sarah might actually be just crazy not evil like Miranda.

"Jake, you cost us a lot at your betrayal, we weren't trusted with anything. They were watching us all the time, I used to be friends with Miranda until you messed everything up. She doesn't trust me anymore, she doesn't trust anybody who had connections with you. Now we can get payback and your bitch is next," snarled Sarah, and then kicked him in the chest.

Jake groaned in pain as one of his ribs broke, the demons surfacing, prodding at his control of the raging hungers bubbling inside of him.

"We should get him some food first, starving vampires are a lot stronger and they are very fast," said Jason.

"He's so weak he can't even stand properly," smirked Sarah.

Jake moaned against the hard floor as the demons ripped his control apart. He forced himself up and growled at Jason "You should have never mentioned food, Jason," then he slammed Sarah against the wall surprising her.

Before Jason could make a sound Jake shoved him against the wall and pressed his hand over his mouth, the demon fire raging in his eyes. He sank his fangs deep into his neck and drew his blood quickly, Sarah started shrieking as she came out of her stunned daze.

Jake rushed her and slammed his fangs into her neck drawing blood from her, she struggled weakly as Jake drew her blood out. He pulled away from her as she fell to the ground and turned to ash.

Jason tried to call out to the guard but nothing came out as the fear trapped his cries in his throat. Jake approached Jason and studied the intense fear in his eyes; he grabbed his shirt and pulled him up. Pressing him against the wall he drained the rest of his blood, dropping him as his body disintegrated.

He pounded his fist against the door and waited for the guard to open the door.

Using the guard's surprise as the distraction he needed he slammed the guard against the wall and raced down the corridor, he grunted in pain as he got hit in the shoulder with a silver bullet. The silver burning him slowly, he turned the corner and surprised a patrol killing one and draining the other of his blood.

As he found his way back towards the isolation room, he fed on another guard. Jake's demons growled at him as he forced them down and regained control, he smashed the door open and walked inside.

Kally's demons fought inside her for control as they sensed the blood that Jake had been feeding on, "Kally lets go, we need to get out of here." said Jake grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the room.

"You're hurt Jake," said Kally as she noticed the trail of dark blood running down his back from the bullet wound in his shoulder.

"Yeah, it will be fine. It's just feeling dead right now," said Jake.

They heard the hurried footsteps of the approaching guards and quickly left the room.

***

"This way, Kally," urged Jake as he led Kally through the corridors as the guards pursued them. Jake winced as he pulled his injured shoulder when he grasped the exit handle and pulled the door open. Kally gasped and jumped back slightly as a razor of bright light lanced against the wall beside the door.

"This could prove to be a problem, Jake," said Kally.

"We don't have a choice but to go forward, Kally," said Jake as he grasped her arm and pulled her through the doorway, the heavy footsteps of the guards getting closer. A shot rang out and clashed against the wall as Jake slammed the door shut and hurried along the corridor, avoiding the deadly beams of light streaming into the rooms. They raced towards where the exit of the building was as the door behind them squealed open and the guards surfaced, following them.

Turning into another corridor, Kally pushed her arm out in front of Jake and grunted in pain as the intense morning sunlight blistered her skin.

"Thanks, baby," said Jake, kissing her softly. They turned into a darkened corridor with a large door at the end of it.

Their pursuers gained on with a voice blaring from their radios "Don't let them get away!" Jake wrenched open the door at the end of the corridor to come across a long room faced with large open windows, lucky that the sun had not yet risen above the roof of the hospital wing that was blocking the light.

They hurriedly made their way down the corridor, as the light began spilling over the top of the roof and racing towards the windows, they made it to the end of the corridor as the sunlight spilled into the room, the narrow walls at the end of the corridor protecting them from the harsh light.

The door they had just entered from squealed open as their pursuers appeared, glaring at them from the end of the light filled corridor. "Jake, we really should get out of here," said Kally as Jake tried to open the jammed door. Their pursuers leered at them and pulled out their guns. Finally the door squealed open to the exposed pathway that was bathed in deadly sunlight. Jake grabbed Kally's hand and squeezed tight as they knew that they were going to be re-captured.

As their pursuers prepared to fire a bank of clouds rolled over the sun, blocking its deadly rays. Now without the intense glare of the sun Jake noticed a doorway at the other end, knowing that this was their only chance of escape. They grasped each other's hand tightly and raced out the doorway, slamming into the door. Shattering it, they stepped away from the entrance as their pursuers charged out of the doorway as the sun remerged, the deadly beams slamming into them.

They screamed in agony as they burst into flames, leaving little more then a pile of ash and scorch marks on the pavement.

"We have to move across to the next building before the sun rises too high for there to be any protection. This building is too exposed," said Jake as he hugged Kally. Kally moaned as she struggled with the demons wanting to taste the blood seeping down Jake's back. "Are you ok Kally?" asked Jake worriedly.

"I'll be ok; the blood lust is trying to surface," said Kally as she thrust the demons back down.

"We need to get moving," said Jake as he let go, still grasping her hand. They made their way through the building careful to evade the rooms bathed in deadly sunlight. They found the exit to the building and were relieved as this part of the building was taller then the exit on the hospital.

They hurried across the cracked pavement and inside the next building that was crammed full of dusty and occasionally broken storage boxes, indicating that this was a quite abandoned storehouse.

"This looks like a perfect place to hide out in for the day. We need to get moving as soon as the sun starts disappearing," said Jake, kissing Kally gently.

"First I need to get that bullet out of you," said Kally.

Jake grabbed her hands as she advanced on him.

"Are you sure you can control the demons?" asked Jake.

"Yes, I can, Jake. I can hold them off," said Kally as she reached behind him and widened the hole in the back of his shirt.

She dug her fingers into his slowly healing bullet wound. He hissed in pain as Kally's fingers probed for the bullet. She winced as her fingers made contact with the fiery metal. She dug it out of his back making him groan in pain as fresh blood spilt out of his wound. Kally hissed slightly as she dropped the bullet and forced the demons back under control. Jake groaned in pain and fell back against her.

"You can't collapse here, Jake, we still need to find the exit," said Kally, lifting his shoulders and hauling him up on his feet.

"Alright, I feel really weak right now babe. I need rest," said Jake as Kally supported him.

They walked through the dark warehouse until they encountered dusty windows allowing only pale light to enter the room, with a rough door almost entirely concealed.

"Miranda is going to be so pissed," said Kally as she rested against the wall,

Jake laid down and rested his shoulder on her chest and replied "She certainly will be,"

***

"Madam, this just came for you," said the vampire that had approached Miranda.

"Thank you," said Miranda, reading the note from Markus that she had been waiting for. 'Great, now I know of Joy's brother's name I can find where he is.'

"Can you please ask Gregor and Igor to see me in my room?" asked Miranda.

"Certainly madam," said the vampire.

***

"I won't be able to hold it for long, Miranda. I'm still feeling drained from the last time," said Gregor as he prepared for the power transfer.

"That's ok, I only need to ask one question," said Miranda, she kissed him gently on the cheek and walked to the head of the power ring.

Gregor's body tensed as Igor began drawing energy to re-establish the now quite broken triangle of power to Flavros who stood patiently in the corner.

"Where does Michael Velasquez who is the brother of Joy Velasquez who is romantically involved with Carl Knight who is a vampire live?" asked Miranda.

'She's really determined to find him,' thought Flavros as the information surfaced. Following the links of this knowledge into the future he uncovered all of the events to come from this, deciding that it would be a huge benefit to him to tell the full truth on this he told Miranda where to find him.

Gregor groaned in pain as the power ring snapped when Miranda let go. "Now we have the information to deal with this problem, I want it done now. Can you take care of Gregor until I get back Igor?" asked Miranda

"Yes I can," said Igor as he helped Gregor to his feet.

***

"Miranda, I just received a message from the safe house," said a messenger.

"Go on, Thomas," said Miranda.

"Jake and Kally escaped, they got out of the building. They can't pursue them because the sunlight is blocking every exit," said Thomas.

"Dammit, Jake is certainly resourceful. That will be all," said Miranda dismissing him.

Approaching a large door Miranda knocked on it, the door creaked open to reveal Markus. "Yes Miranda? What can I do for you?" asked Markus

"I have Michael's location. Can you send some of your day walkers to retrieve him? We should use the factory safe house for this. The hospital has been compromised. Somehow Jake and Kally have managed to escape," said Miranda.

"Of course. This should place another splinter in their hopes and confidence. This will be easy once we get hold of Joy we will be easily able to control her and Carl," said Markus with a crooked smile.

Smiling to herself Miranda thought 'Still not suspecting a thing. His arrogance will be the end of him. I'll be sharing the power with Igor and Gregor. You lost your chance when you shunned me,' Miranda noticed that once again Markus was avoiding the silver damage on her face.

***

"I'll see you tonight, Carl. I'm going to visit my brother today," said Joy as she woke up in Carl's warm embrace.

"Ok sure babe, have a great day," murmured Carl sleepily as Joy rolled out his grasp.

***

Joy hummed along with a tune on the car stereo as she drove to her brothers' house; suddenly everything seemed to be going well in her life once again.

She knew that she would be with Carl forever and that they would be very happy, despite the fact he was a vampire. She loved him and she thought it was the time to ask Carl the question would be soon as this morning was one of the very few times that Carl was with her when she woke.

She drove onto her brother's driveway and killed the engine. Something wasn't right, she could tell immediately just from looking at the outside of the house. To her, it looked abandoned.

Joy stepped out of her car and unlocked the door, surprised to find it had already been unlocked. She pushed the door open and stepped inside. Joy gasped as she came across blood smeared across the floor, "Michael! Are you in here?!" shouted Joy. She raced through his house finding more blood smeared on the floor. Noting the broken objects scattered across the floor that it looked pretty obvious to what had happened.

Knowing how messed up her life had gotten recently she knew that this wasn't just a random kidnapping. Joy screamed in desperation and punched a wall, cursing as she cracked her knuckles. She looked around in desperation in search of any clues Michael's attackers may have left behind.

***

"Joy, slow down. What's wrong?" asked Carl as he answered the phone.

"Michael... he's been taken! There's blood on the floor and there's broken things everywhere," said Joy worriedly through the phone.

"Ok, I want you to come back here, baby, so we can talk, ok?" said Carl as calmly as possible, a burning rage beginning to seethe under his skin.

"Ok, I'll be there as soon as I can," said Joy shakily.

"What's happening, Carl?" asked Aaron as he entered the room.

"Miranda, I think she's got Joy's brother. He's missing and there's blood on the floor in his house," said Carl with barely concealed anger.

"That evil wench. Why can't she just leave us alone?" asked Aaron.

"I know, we need to put an end to her," said Carl determinedly. He walked back into his room and got dressed before greeting Joy at the entrance to the mansion.

"I agree with you there, we need to find Jake. We should start with the abandoned warehouses," said Aaron.

"Good idea, but I think Joy will be wanting to look for her brother as soon as possible, so I'm going to have to go with her to protect her from everything," said Carl.

"I'll come with you. You might find Jake and I want to be there if you find him," said Aaron.

"Thanks, Aaron," said Carl as he went to the front entrance, feeling the deadly heat of the sun through the door.

***

"We have to find Michael, Carl. Who knows what they are doing to him!" exclaimed Joy worriedly.

"Come here, baby, I want you to stay with me today. We will go out as soon as I can go outside," said Carl.

Joy fell into Carl's grasp and sobbed into his shoulder. "We'll find him Joy, we will put a stop to Miranda's evil," said Carl comforting her.

***

Lying in Carl's arms Joy reached into her pocket to pull out her ringing phone, noting the sun beginning to fade. "Hello?" said Joy into the phone.

"Joy... It's Miranda I have your brother and you can't do anything about it," taunted Miranda

"What have you done to him!" shrieked Joy into the phone sitting up from Carl's embrace, he gripped her arms as she raged at Miranda.

"Nothing yet, but I'm about to. You won't find him, but I think you'll like what I have planned for him," said Miranda.

"Leave him alone! Let him go!" pleaded Joy.

"Ohhh no, why would I do that?" taunted Miranda as she cut the line.

"Don't worry, baby, we'll go out in a moment. The sun is almost gone," said Carl as he kissed her on the cheek. "Don't worry baby, we'll find him,"

"Thanks," said Joy tears slipping down her cheeks.

***

"Aaron, somehow I think this is all Miranda's doing," said Laura as she showed Aaron the latest news on the weather anomalies.

"Well unless Miranda is secretly the world's most powerful black witch, I don't think she'd be able to affect weather patterns like this," said Aaron.

"No, I mean that Miranda is putting up distractions to divert our attention away from this. I'm quite certain that Typhoon is causing this devastation. He's certainly got to be close to opening the third portal. If we don't stop them soon things will get very bad, the last of Abbadon's harbingers is a true demon, and he's very nasty piece of work. His last work was known as the Black Plague and if he gets out, the devastation he will unleash will make the mess Typhoon is making insignificant," said Laura.

"We can't do anything about this with all our resources occupied; I'm going out to help Carl search for Joy's brother. We might be able to find out something there," said Aaron.

"Hope we find something. The Italian police have already arrested several people in Rome's city center preaching about the end of days. This will get out of hand very quickly if we can't control the situation soon. Miranda is sure to be using this to her advantage even if she wasn't the one who actually caused it," said Laura.

"I'll let you know if we find anything. Bye," said Aaron as Carl and Joy walked in.

"Be careful out their, Aaron. I don't want to have to rescue you again," said Laura. Aaron grinned at her then said to Joy, "We'll find him; don't you worry."

"We will find Jake, Aaron. We'll find everybody and bring them home," said Carl as they exited the mansion, the dying sunlight slipping beneath the horizon.

***

"Kally are you ready to go?" asked Jake as he sat up, the weak late afternoon sunlight quickly fading from the doorway blocking their exit.

"Yeah, I really need to feed Jake. The demon is almost bursting out of my skin," said Kally with traces of desperation in her voice.

"Don't worry, baby, we'll find a safe place to hide then I will go get you food. It's not safe for you to come with me. The fury could overwhelm you," said Jake, confronting the demonic glint in Kally's eyes.

"Don't be long, Jake; I can't hold it much longer. Its taking me all the strength I have not to lick the blood off you," said Kally.

"I won't, stick with me. We can leave now," said Jake as the light dipped behind the building. They stepped outside and sighed in relief as the hospital was still bathed in the orange light of the waning sun.

"Let's go, we need to get away from here quickly as possible," said Jake as they raced down the street dodging the narrow beams of death still cutting up the streets.

When the sun finally disappeared they stumbled upon a large mostly abandoned building that looked to have constructions going on in the upper levels. "This place will be perfect. They'd never expect us to hideout here," said Jake, his eyes slowly slipping into darkness.

"Good. I need to feed, Jake, please hurry," said Kally. Her fangs extending as her eyes began shimmering with barely controlled fire.

"I'll be back as soon as I can," said Jake, and then he rushed out of the building in search of food. The demon inside him demanded to be fed with fresh blood. He quickly came around a corner and spotted a couple kissing against a wall. He trapped the man with his gaze as he fed on the woman, her blood flooding down his throat. He had to violently stamp on the demonic urge to drain her completely, allowing her to slide down the wall. Reaching for the man he pressed his hand against his mouth, breaking the connection as he bit down into his neck.

The male struggled against him trying to break free as Jake drew his blood from him. He moaned in pleasure as Jake let him slide to the ground. Not wanting to cause any of his victims' pain, he had released the pleasure into them. When he knew that his victims would be safe he left the alley. His demon sated he set out to find food for Kally, after feeding from a few street whores, he hurriedly made his way back to the building that he left Kally in.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Intertwined Fates 18: Rage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds