• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Haitian and Male in Canada Ch. 04

Haitian and Male in Canada Ch. 04

Banging a sexy, big-booty Black woman in the ass. It's a pleasure I hadn't experienced up until recently. You see, I've been so busy fucking guys that I didn't realize women like anal sex too. My name is Bernard Lamont. A big and tall Black man of Haitian descent living in the city of Toronto, Ontario. And I'm openly bisexual. Right now, I'm banging the hell out of my sexy girlfriend Wendy Paul. She's one of those rare Black women who seems to really like bisexual guys. I've got her on all fours, face down and ass up. And I'm fucking her ass so hard it's not even funny. Wendy is going buck-wild. I guess this big sexy Black woman really loves some cock up her butt. I'm cool with that.

Wendy and I are doing it in the small living room area of her dorm at the University of Toronto. Just two students having a mid-afternoon fuck, one bright day in March 2010. Wendy is screaming like a woman possessed as I drill my cock up her ass. With only a small amount of lube, I was able to fit my eight inches of long and thick, uncircumcised black cock up Wendy's ass. This five-foot-eleven, big-breasted and big-bottomed, dark-skinned Black chick is one of the freakiest people I've ever met. She's starting to make me think I might have missed out on some fun by banging too many guys and not enough women. Nope, I don't think so. No matter how hot or kinky a woman is, she can't replace my guys. Not a chance in hell.

I smack Wendy's big ass as I work my dick up her asshole. This drives her absolutely nuts. I even pull her hair and berate her while fucking her. This woman likes the rough stuff more than most of the guys I've been with. How could this be? I don't know. I guess a lot of women are freakier than most men think. I flip Wendy onto her back and plunge my cock back inside her asshole. I taped her pussy shut with a roll of tape. If that seems strange to you, let me explain. I've never liked pussy. Especially when it's staring me in the face, all pink and glistening. Makes me want to hurl. However, I love the rest of the female body. I love a woman's cute face, breasts, legs and buttocks. Hell yeah. It's just that I never much cared for dick to pussy sex. I love anal sex. And I will stick my dick up the ass of any woman or man who lets me. I don't discriminate based on gender.

I look into Wendy's beady little eyes as I thrust my dick even deeper into her asshole. I pull out of her, apply more lube on her asshole and then push my dick back inside. Whether you're with a guy or a female, you need lots of lubrication during anal sex. I gently smack Wendy's face while fucking her. She yelped in surprise and for a moment I was worried I'd gone too far. She licked her lips and asked me to smack her again. Apparently this kind of stuff turns her on. I told you she likes the rough stuff. I fucked Wendy's ass until I came, blasting my hot cum deep inside of her. I know I am breaking my rules by fucking her without a condom. However, she's on the pill ( I made sure ) and we've both recently taken blood tests. Neither of us has any STDs. We can fuck till kingdom come without any consequences.

Why do I go through all this trouble? I don't usually do all that with my male lovers. When I hook up with a guy, we always use condoms. And we're always discrete. That's about it. With Wendy, I find myself breaking some of my most sacred rules. And sex is the reason. Damn it. I'm starting to become addicted to the feel of Wendy's asshole around my dick. I think I like a woman's asshole more than a man's asshole. What an odd thing for a bisexual man to say, I know. However, there is a difference between them. A woman's ass feels different. Don't ask me why. It simply does.

After fucking, Wendy and I take a breather. She starts smoking one of her menthols. I sigh. I hate smokers. I take a shower and leave. Wendy watches me go, laughing. I can't stand her sometimes, but I am addicted to her. She's loud, sarcastic and so damn kinky. The biggest slut in the city of Toronto. She tells me that I'm the only guy she sleeps with and I find that hard to believe. One day I ran into her at a restaurant and caught her making out with some chubby Asian woman. Wendy smiled and introduced me to Mariko, her friend from Tokyo, Japan. Mariko is a Japanese student majoring in business at the University of Toronto. She's also exploring her sexuality, in particular her lust for tall, full-figured Black women. Wow. I didn't know Wendy was bisexual. You learn something new every bloody day in this town.

I exit Wendy's apartment, and go visit my other lover, Marlon Chang. Unfortunately, my favourite gay accountant isn't around. He's out of town for business. On his doorstep I find a note addressed to his 'friends'. It says that he's in Vancouver for the next couple of weeks, and will return as soon as possible. I return to my apartment and think about Marlon. All the good times we share. He's got a cute face, sexy body and an amazing dick. I've sucked him, fucked him and been fucked by him. I find myself hardening at the thought of Marlon's body. I stroke my dick, pumping it hard. I imagine Marlon bending me over and stuffing his dick up my ass after making me suck his cock. He's usually the bottom and I'm usually the top but lately, we've been switching. Our way of spicing things up in our relationship. I cum hard, jets after jets squirt out of my dick. Oh, yeah. I still like guys. Wendy's fantastic ass can't change that about me. I'm bisexual. I'm not straight and have no desire to be.

I drift asleep, thinking about my life. I'm in my mid-twenties, studying at one of Canada's top universities. I'm healthy, make okay money and I'm living my life in the big city. From time to time, I see friends and family members. Occasionally I miss my old life in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. It's the place where I lived long before moving to Canada in search of different opportunities. The city of champions was dear to me. I had a lot of fun and some sorrow there. That's life, I guess. Toronto is home for the time being. And I embrace its pleasures, wonders and pitfalls.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Haitian and Male in Canada Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds