• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • An Anal Fantasy Comes True

An Anal Fantasy Comes True

It had been his fantasy for the longest time, to find me masturbating. He had told me this one night after consuming way too many beers.

He had told me that he often liked to just lay back and fantasize that he was out hiking in the mountains and that he sees my clothes folded neatly in a pile on a rock near a creek. Curious and aroused, he softly walks closer to where he thinks I might be. He catches his breath when he sees me playing in the water without a stitch on. He tells me that he sits down and patiently waits to see what I'll do next.

In his fantasy, I slowly step out of the water and lay down on a big rock near the edge. I begin exploring my body, beginning with my hard erect nipples. Pinching them so hard, I make a little sound. Slowly then, I run my hands over my abdomen and down to my pussy. My legs spread when I arrive. I begin to rub my clitoris until it is hard and throbbing.

He tells me at this point, he must get a closer look. He slowly walks up to the rock I am laying on and kneels down in front of me between my legs. My eyes are closed and I continue my exploration. My fingers find their way from my clit into my pussy. In and out, in and out, two fingers and I am in seventh heaven. My hips begin rocking and I begin softly moaning.

He tells me that at this point in the fantasy he can't take it anymore and he leans forward, pushing my hands away from my pussy. He slips his long tongue in deeply and thrusts it back and forth, occasionally tickling my clitoris. I open my eyes and see him. I grab his head and pull him closer to my pussy. "Oh yes, baby, you know how I like to be licked."

He tells me that in this fantasy he pulls me off of the rock and continues to lick my pussy while I am standing in front of him. He spreads my butt cheeks and slips his finger into my quivering anus. He says he knows I want it there but that I'm shy and just won't say so. That is where the fantasy ended.

I was really turned on by this fantasy and wanted to do all I could to make it come true for him and to find out how it ended. It was true, I was shy about anal sex and just couldn't bring myself to ask for it.

I sent him a note at work and asked him if he remembered his fantasy. I told him it was a clue to where he would find me. In the meantime, I went up to our favorite hiking spot and got ready.

I had been playing, nude, in the creek for what seemed like ages. "Where could he be?" I wondered? All of a sudden I heard a rustling in the bushes. Thank goodness, he's finally here. I began my little show. I splashed in the water, jumping so that my breasts would bounce. I knew he must be hard by now. There wasn't a rock nearby but there was a beach of pebbles and sand. I spread my beach towel out carefully and laid down. I poured suntan oil into my hand and began slowly rubbing the oil over my breasts and down to my thighs. I spread my legs and began massaging my pussy with one hand and pinching my nipple with the other.

"Good God," I heard his familiar voice gasping. I could hear his footsteps on the beach and in an instant he was on me. 'Wait," I said, "you are suppose to wait until I'm finger fucking myself before you join in." "No way, baby," I can't hold back. "Now, stand up."

I stood up and just like in the fantasy, he began licking my pussy while he was slipping his finger into his ass. And just like in the fantasy, he told me he knew I wanted it. I pulled away from him and began running. "If you want it there, baby….you're going to have to catch me," I teased, and ran off.

He was so much bigger than I that I knew he would have me down in a second, which he did. He rolled me over onto my stomach and slapped my ass while he poured oil onto his hard cock. "I'll go easy, baby," he said. "Please don't," I replied and pulled him close to me. "You know I always like it hard and rough, don't disappoint me know."

He pulled me up onto my knees and then spread my buttchecks. The oil helped his cock slip in nicely and made a pleasant sound as he pulled back and forth. He began slapping my ass and rocking his hips wildly. "Yeehaw," he hollered just before he came.

I wonder what his next fantasy will be?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • An Anal Fantasy Comes True

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 125 milliseconds