• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Hand Job Hanna

Hand Job Hanna

I know you'll think I'm naughty when I tell you but I don't care, I'm eighteen years old and I'll do what I want. What I really like to do is to give boys hand jobs, no, I'm serious, I want to just jerk them off until they cum in my hand. I have a boyfriend and sometimes we make love but only because he wants to if it were up to me I'd just handle him until he spurts all the time. I know some people call me Hand Job Hanna but I don't care besides my name really is Hanna.

It's not just my boyfriend that I jerk off I like to do his friends too, sometimes I even do them while my boyfriend watches. I've done two boys at the same time, which was hot as I watched their face trying to guess which one would go off first. My boyfriend doesn't really like it when I do other boys but that's tough and I told him so.

The way I like to do it is with the boy on the bed with his pants around his knees, then I sit on his legs while I play with him. I don't even have to get undressed although sometimes I'll let him peek at my boobies. What a great feeling as I hold his boner I always look in their eyes so they can see how much fun I'm having. I love to tease them by rubbing real slow, it's funny when they try to hump my hand, kind of like a dog on someone's leg. I like to hold them tight and then bend down and just blow on the tip, it always makes them think I'm gonna put it in my mouth but I never do. My boyfriend is the only one I put in my mouth, I love to see how excited that makes him, but I hardly ever finish him that way, only by jerking him off. I always talk to the boys too, they all want to hear how big they are, and when I tell them I want to see them shoot their stuff out, it works every time. I feel so powerful when I know I can make them cum and that feeling is far better than any sex I've ever had with a boy.

After they cum I like to play in it, it makes me feel nasty but I don't care. I have let my boyfriend cum in my mouth and I don't like the taste but I like to stick my finger in his goo and then clean it off with my mouth. I guess what I'm saying if it is just a little bit, the taste isn't so bad. Most of the time I'll hold the boys pecker over his belly when it squirts but sometimes when I fell like giving my boyfriend a charge I'll let him shoot off on my face. I don't know why but it really turns me on to feel his spunk just oozing down, I never wipe it off until it dries and get all crusty. Sometimes I like to gross him out by trying to kiss him; he screams like a little girl and even tries to run away. I always tell him that I kiss him after he has licked me but he says that is different. If I have my bra off I always wipe his spunk on my tittys cause I've heard it makes them grow bigger but I haven't noticed it working yet.

Boys are just so lucky to have boners to play with and then to have all that lovely cum shooting out whenever they wanted. I swear if I were a boy I'd lock myself in my room and just jack off all day long. I know that wouldn't work because of all the boys I've given a hand job to once they shoot off they don't want you to jerk them anymore. This doesn't make sense to me cause I can make myself cum a hundred times in a row although my clitty gets a little sore after a while.

I keep telling my boyfriend not to be jealous because he's the one I care about and that I do stuff to him that I never do to other boys but for some reason I don't think he believes me. When I told him, my goal in life was to jack off one thousand different boys he got all mad at me. The thing is I don't really count when I do a boy so I have no idea how many I've done so far. I can't even name a thousand boys so I know I haven't done that many. It's just so cool to hold a new dick in my hand, they all look alike, and yet they all are just so different. I've only done one boy who wasn't circumcised, I had never even heard of it and I had to ask my boyfriend about it. It was cool to play with but under the skin it stunk and even if I put strange boys things in my mouth I wouldn't have wanted to put his there. If you are a boy with a foreskin (that's what my boyfriend said it was) and if you want a girl to put it in their mouth then you'd better wash it good before you see her. My friend Jenna who thinks I'm sick says I should start a spreadsheet on all the boys I do and then I could list size and how much stuff they shoot, oh and how far they shoot. Then she says that after I do a thousand I could write a book. That is why I'm writing this story to see if I like it. It is kind of fun so maybe I will write a book and maybe I'll title it "A Thousand Poles, the Story of Hand Job Hanna." So what do you think, would you read it?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Hand Job Hanna

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 39 milliseconds