• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Pappa's Pet - Her First Test

Pappa's Pet - Her First Test

I'm sitting on your lap, my little plaid skirt is so short that your friend sitting across from us can see my panties. You're sipping your drinks slowly, the two of you just shooting the breeze, enjoying the sun.

After awhile you casually move your legs apart which forces mine open even further. My breath catches but you just stroke my bare leg and murmur softly, then laugh at something your friend says.

The pungent smell of your scotch wafts on the cool ocean breeze as your hand slides up my leg. Your big fingers nudge my legs open even further before they slowly, teasingly begin tracing along the edge of my panties.

The man across from us is watching intently now and I blush trying to close my legs but your hands lose a bit of their gentleness and I subside. You settle me back against you and kiss my hair.

Leaning back like this pushes my breasts out against the thin material of my blouse. I feel vulnerable and exposed but safe. I know I'm always safe with you.

Your chest rumbles under me as you continue chatting with your buddy, sharing stories from the past. The sound of birds, the far-off cries of people down on the beach, the warm sun and the two glasses of wine lull me almost to sleep. But your fingers begin stroking me through my panties and sleep is forgotten. My breath comes faster and I know you can feel how moist I'm getting. The strokes get bolder and I get wetter.

Casually you reach down and pull the material to the side completely exposing me. I turn my head and bury my flushed face against your shoulder but I know better than to try and close my legs or cover myself. I've been too well trained.

This is my first real test. You've spent months training me to please you. It's been a joyous and wonderful time; both of us learning what the other needs and wants. Though I'm not sure I'm ready for this you're in control and I trust you. After all, I'm Pappa's little girl and my Pappa knows what's best.

Now I feel your fingers against my bare flesh tracing along the outer edges of my pussy. Your other hand is unbuttoning my blouse. You pull it open exposing my breasts to the warmth of the sun and your friend's hungry gaze. I can feel your breath, hot against my cheek as you roll my nipple between your fingertips alternately pinching and pulling at the hardened flesh until I begin to squirm in your lap.

Your right hand is still busy exploring my pussy, spreading my lips open and exposing my sex completely. I gasp when you begin pinching and pulling on my clit, matching the rhythm you've developed on my nipple.

Conversation has stopped and I peek out to find your friend is now sitting on the edge of his chair intently watching every move your hands make on my body. I'm sopping wet and you give a deep chuckle when my juices wash over your hand. Your lips are against my ear now and you alternately reassure me and praise me for being such a good little girl and making you so proud. I shiver and you warn me softly not to cum.

I have no idea what you plan to do to me or what you expect me to do. All I know is that I must do as you say. We haven't spoken of this moment, but the months of training have been well spent. I won't cum unless you tell me I can. You are my special Pappa. You control me sexually and that's how we both love it.

Your friend speaks but I have no idea what he's saying, I'm too aroused now to be aware of anything but how excited I am. I can feel your hard cock pushing against my bare ass through the light cotton of your pants. I want it in my mouth but I know better than to move without permission. While I'm trying not to cum and at the same time trying to let you know how much I want your cock sliding between my lips without breaking the rules, you and your friend have apparently decided that I'm the most interesting subject now.

"Have you ever had your own personal sex toy?" you ask your friend.

"Nothing like this." he rasps. "How far will she let you go?"

"We do have a few rules about what she really doesn't like to do but I can do just about anything to her as long as it's not really painful or brutal. She loves pleasing me and training her has been a hell of a lot of fun, I gotta tell you."

"Now that's a story I'd love to hear."

"You've got no idea, but I'll save it for later if you don't mind. We've got better things to do right now."

Even while you were talking your hands were never still. I'm fighting hard not to cum but you use both hands on my pussy, pulling back the hood and exposing my glistening little pearl.

I can't breathe. What are you going to do to it? OHMYGOD. Searing heat rips through my nervous system and I can't help but scream and try to clamp my legs closed.

But you tighten your hold on me and press your body upwards as I try to burrow back into you, trying desperately to get away from the intense heat.

I can't believe you'd do this to me. I trusted you!

Tears roll down my cheeks but I can't move to wipe them away. I can hear your voice but can't make out your words. What have you done to me? Branded me?

But the pain is shifting, receding, changing. Now it's trailing between my open lips, teasing my sensitive flesh and I find myself straining to capture it. You both chuckle now as I squirm helplessly on your lap.

The pain is gone but the fire is spreading everywhere it passes. I seek it mindlessly, my body undulating rhythmically as I try to find release.

"Please. ." I beg. But now I don't know if I'm begging you to stop or to take me over the edge.

Suddenly the heat plunges deep inside then is quickly removed only to return and be pulled away again. Seconds tick by as I wait for the heat to return. Nothing happens. I open my eyes a fraction. I need to see what you're doing to me.

Against the glaring sunlight, your friend is a dark silhouette between my lewdly sprawled legs. He's bent over the cooler at his side but has one hand still resting on my thigh. As he turns back towards me I realize that I hadn't been branded or burned. He's holding an empty bottle in his hand, ice slewing down the sides and onto the tile at his feet.

For a second I can see the devilish grin on his face as he brings it directly to my engorged clit. Even knowing it's not burning hot, I can't help but struggle against the perceived pain. One of you pinches my nipple savagely and I still.

"She really is a beautifully behaved little slut. Look at her trying to fuck that bottle. She just can't hold still." You growl with obvious pleasure.

"Absolutely obscene." The man between my legs agrees.

Shame washes over me at your words but I can't stop moving. Your power is complete and I crave more.

"Please, please the word tumbles from my lips repeatedly as your fingers begin working my clit again. "Pappa, anything, please. Whatever you want, Pappa."

"I know you will my sweet little plaything. I know you'll do anything for me. Anything I want, anytime I tell you. Yes, you will, my little sex slut." You continue crooning in my ear as you manipulate my over-sensitized bud.

I lay against you, panting and sweat-covered. Mumbling, agreeing incoherently to do whatever you want. I love the feeling of powerlessness.

Your big hand grips my chin and turns my head to the right where my lips bump against warm flesh. Through slitted eyes I see your friend standing beside us, his engorged cock tickling my lips. You run a calloused finger across my lips nudging them apart. He moves forward slightly and slides his rigid cock between my eager lips and I hear you sigh in satisfaction.

"Open your eyes, baby girl. I want to see your pleasure while he's fucking your face."

Obediently, I open them and look up into the face of the man using me. He grins and draws his cock back teasingly. I don't want to lose it and try to follow him. He laughs down at me and thrusts forward burying himself deep in my throat.

When I instinctively pull back you twist my nipple and I begin sucking greedily again.

"You love sucking cock, don't you pet? You love being used and mastered. I know you do."

Distantly, I'm aware of you fumbling with your pants and I know you're freeing yourself. I shift to give you room. You're using both hands now to pull your thick cock out and my pussy puckers in anticipation. I try to shift again so that you can have access to my dripping hole but you grab my ass cheeks and pull them apart, lifting me up. The breeze tickles my wet skin where my juices have run down the crack and it feels good.

The big man in front of me bends enough to roughly grasp my distended nipple and begin working it while he picks up his tempo in my mouth.

With the distraction I don't notice what you're doing until you thrust upward with a sure stroke and bury your cock in my ass.

My groan is muffled by the dick in my mouth but I hear you whispering in my ear to relax. I obey.

As I continue suckling on your friends cock, your hand returns to my clit and starts stimulating it again.

With him working my nipple, you rolling and stroking my clit, his cock pumping my face while you fuck my ass, I'm lost. I still don't have your permission to come but I can't think. I'm in a frenzy, nothing but pure sensation. The two of you are talking again.

"Do you want us to stop, baby girl?"

"Frantically I try to tell you no, to beg you to let me come. I'll do anything, please Pappa."

"But only a slut would want us to finish. Are you a slut, pet? Show us what a good little slut you are."

Your friend takes my hand and places the bottle in it. "Use it, slut." he snarls, "or we'll stop."

That's all I need to hear and grasping the cool glass I press it to my yearning flesh and push it in.

"God, I can feel that against my cock!" You roar, forcing your cock deeper still.

I feel the cock in my mouth grow and know he's about to shoot. You both pump away at me while still managing to abuse my clit and nipple. I finally hear the words I've been waiting for and slam back against your thick shaft as your buddy pulls his cock out of my mouth and shoots all over my face and chest.

The orgasm that surges through me when you both come is unbelievably intense. The bottle slips from my pussy and rolls across the tiles as I fall limply back against you. Your friend rearranges his clothes with a satisfied sigh. You remain buried to the hilt in my ass and even though you're growing softer, I feel incredibly stretched and full.

I murmur drowsily with contentment.

I'm still spread wide and realize you aren't finished with me yet when the man kneels between my open legs and takes hold of my engorged and ultra sensitive clit. I flinch, almost pulling free of your cock but you secure your arm around my waist and hold me immobile as he begins jacking me off using my cum to lubricate me.

"Shhh, little one. We have to take this from you. You have to give us everything." With that the other man increases his pace, treating my tiny clit like a miniature penis. It's so over sensitive from the afternoons stimulation that I can't bear it. You both ignore my pleas and I feel your cock twitch to life inside me. "Do it." I hear you tell him though your voice sounds so far away. "And don't stop."

He's planted himself between my splayed legs and is using his broad shoulders to keep them wide open. My head rolls back and forth. I can no longer tell if its pain or pleasure I'm feeling.

"That's it, Baby. Come for Pappa. Feel the pain and learn to love it. Pain and pleasure, they both make you come. My little slut loves both." You chant against my hair.

I'm fucking the air again, slamming back on your stiffened cock as he manipulates my throbbing nerve. I'm senseless with the pleasure/pain, but I know you're happy and that's all that's important. The orgasm breaks over me as I shatter into a million pieces and the sunlight disappears.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Pappa's Pet - Her First Test

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds