• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Think Twice Before You Act

Think Twice Before You Act

123

I knew right from the first moment we were introduced I was in big trouble. Deb was Korean and a new hire in our company's customer service department. I'd always had a thing for Asians' ever since I was in the service and stationed overseas.

"Deb, this is Steve Moore, he manages the purchasing department." Karen, our customer service manager said introducing us. "If you need any office supplies or anything else just see him and he'll take care of you."

"It's nice meeting you," Deb said reaching her hand out to shake mine.

"Karen's right, anything you need just ask and welcome aboard; I know you're going to like it here," I told her. And so my fantasies began.

All right, I must have been brain dead for even thinking what I was thinking at this very moment. I've been happily married to Lisa for the past seven years and even had a three year old daughter, April, for Christ's sakes; what the hell was wrong with me? You guessed it, I was thinking about pussy, the same thing most men think about every twenty to thirty seconds, but I should be thinking about Lisa's pussy not Deb's.

You'd think by the way I was drooling over Deb; I had a crummy marriage or wasn't getting my needs met at home, just the opposite. Lisa and I are very much in love and are as compatible as two people could be, even in the sexual category. Lisa's appetite for sex is as strong, if not stronger than mine and she isn't shy about asking for what she wants. So why am I looking at Deb and mentally undressing her, because I'm a guy and that's what guys do.

"Hi babes," I said kissing her when I came home that night. "Anything good for dinner?" I asked.

"Just the same old poison, but I have upped the dosage. I figure in about twenty-five to thirty years it'll be high enough to kill you; then I can find myself some twenty year old boy toy to take care of me," she said with a shit-eating grin. "Until then, you're stuck with me. So, get changed because dinner's about ready."

See what I mean? She and I were a couple made in heaven.

"We hired a new girl in customer service to take over for Connie. I guess her name is Debra and she's an Oriental of some kind. She seems nice from what I can tell," I said working on my lasagna.

"Is she good looking?"

"Yeah, I guess in a way," I replied.

That brought a frown to her lips.

"Oh, I'm sorry, she's uglier than a mud fence and has the body of a twelve years old boy," I said with a smile.

"Now that's the answer I was looking for. You'll get it right one of these days," Lisa said taking a sip from her glass of wine. I don't want to have to start worrying about any competition at your work because you know you've got more than you can handle right here at home."

And she was right and I knew for a fact that any indiscretion on my part would have major consequences. By the time Lisa got done with me, I'd probably be lucky to walk away with my nuts intact. That's why I never even considered it, that is, not until today.

We had an unspoken agreement around our house. The person who didn't cook the meal was responsible for the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen. The other person would get April ready for bed but it was always my job to read her the bedtime story. I was kind of a ham when it came to that as I adlibbed enough to make the story more interesting including adding vocals to the characters in the book.

"And the monster grabbed the princess and said I'm going to eat you," I said in a low gravelly voice as grabbed my daughter around the waist tickling her as she screamed and laughed.

"Oh no mister monster, please don't eat me," I said in a high-pitched voice. "There's not much meat on me and what there is, is probably very bitter and tough."

"Well, let me try a leg and see just what you do taste like," I said in a low voice as I grabbed one of her legs and pretended to eat it as she laughed, and screamed loudly as we rolled around on her bed.

"That's right get her good and wild so she won't sleep tonight," Lisa said as she looked on from the doorway. "You two have ten more minutes and then lights out," she said walking out of April's room.

We looked at one another and laughed as we went back to reading and rough housing on the bed. I read a few more pages and told her I would finish the book tomorrow night if she went right to bed. She begged me to read just a few more pages. How could I refuse? Two more pages and Lisa was at the door again.

"All right, time for bed," Lisa told the both of us.

I gave April another hug, a kiss and tucked her into her trundle bed.

"Sleep tight buttercup and I'll see you in the morning," I said giving her a kiss on her forehead and turning on her Snow White nightlight before shutting her door.

"It's going be a miracle if she falls asleep after all that," Lisa told me as we made our way to our room.

Once behind closed doors Lisa began to get undressed and ready for bed in the bathroom as I watched just outside the door. She really was a sight. At 5'6", about one hundred and twenty five pounds, a thirty-four B cup and a round booty, she was everything I could wish for. While she brushed her teeth, in just her panties, I snuck up behind her and kissed her on the shoulder while putting my arms around her waist.

"Me still hungry," I said in my best monster voice as I gingerly bit her shoulder. "Me want to eat white woman," I said as I picked her up and carried her to our bed, toothbrush still in her mouth, as she started to struggle and laugh. "White woman look good, me eat now," I said as I pulled off her panties with my teeth.

"Are you sure you want to eat me Mr. Monster," she said laughing. "I know a lot more fun things we could do," she said spreading her legs and starting to play with herself.

"Me eat first than do fun things," I said trying not to laugh as I slipped in between her parted legs and started licking.

For the next twenty-five minutes I ate her pussy from top to bottom. I used my tongue and then my fingers while she moaned and moved my head to where she wanted the attention. When she climaxed, she grabbed my hair and just held my face against her as I licked the juices flowing from her honey pot.

I was hopping for a little oral action of my own, but Lisa had other ideas. Hell, she didn't even give me enough time to get totally naked before demanding that I pound that cunt of hers, as she got on her hands and knees and slipped me in on her own. This wasn't my favorite position but it was hers. While I pounded her backside, she would push back against me with her hands on the headboard meeting my every thrust.

"Don't stop yet," was all she said as she worked her clit herself getting closer and closer for the second time. I was holding back as long as I could but without having any sex in the last two days I wasn't going to last too long tonight as I felt the first spurt explode out the head of my dick as I pushed in as deep as I could. I was shooting my second load when I felt Lisa's pussy tighten around my dick as she climaxed. I just kept pumping trying to push out every last drop I had left in me.

With me drained and my dick shrinking fast, I pushed in one more time hard before pulling out and rolling onto my side, taking Lisa with me.

"Me done," I said in the monster voice as I found her lips and kissed her.

"That was nice, that was really nice Mr. Monster. Maybe I'll have you give my husband a few pointers," she said with a laugh as we started wrestling on the bed.

"I'll give you a few pointers," I said as I rolled her on top of me kissing her again.

We stayed like that for about ten minutes before Lisa jumped up and went looking for her toothbrush. She finally found it at the foot of the bed, with toothpaste still on it.

"Well, let's try this again," she said grabbing it and heading towards the bathroom as I followed her naked ass. I did a quick wash up, brushed my own teeth before using mouthwash and climbing back into bed.

"Much better," Lisa told me kissing me goodnight as she grabbed her book from her night table. "You don't smell like me anymore."

"And there's something wrong with that?" I asked.

"You can't very well go to work smelling like a pussy can you?"

"Well if I did, all the guys would be jealous that I got some before work and all the women would know that I was an oral type of guy and would want to try me out just to see how good I was," I told her.

"Like I said, you're not going to go to work smelling like sex."

I did get a couple more kisses before rolling over and falling to sleep as Lisa finished her chapter. At 6:30 I was up taking a shower before letting our two dogs into the backyard to do their business. One took a quick dump as the other one just gave me this stupid look.

"Come on, let's go potty," I pleaded with her as all she heard was bla, bla, bla. Eventually she did her thing and I let them back in the house. I was just finishing up my cup of coffee when April came down stairs. I gave her a kiss, a hug and was out the door five minutes later and on my way to work.

Work was semi-normal, as I'd gotten caught up after working on shortages for the last two weeks. Deb caught me by surprise as I looked up and just saw her standing there with the Staples catalog in her hands.

"I didn't want to interrupt you," she said with a smile. "It looked like you were deep in thought about something."

"I was just kind of daydreaming about what I need to do first, second and third this morning," I told her. "What can I do for you today?"

"I need a few things and I've marked them in the catalog," she said handing it to me.

"Grab a seat and let's see what you've got."

We went over her list with her sitting about six inches away from me. After about two minutes I found myself unconsciously breathing deeper trying to inhaul her scent as she bent over to show me exactly what she needed. I was close enough to smell her hair, the perfume she was wearing and her skins aroma and essence. I was wishing to myself that she hadn't showered this morning so it would have been stronger as I filled my lungs with her.

"I hope this isn't too much because I really do need everything."

"Don't worry about it Deb, I'll have it all for you the day after tomorrow. And if you need anything else in the meantime, just hit the supply locker," I said smiling.

"Thank you so much Steve, I don't know how to thank you. Everyone has been so helpful and has made me feel like a part of the group already."

"Deb, we're a small company and everyone helps each other; all you'll ever have to do is ask and no one will ever turn you down," I told her praying she'd ask me sometimes.

"I hope to be settled in my apartment by the end of this weekend when the rest of my stuff arrives Saturday morning. It'll nice not to have to live out of boxes and suitcases anymore."

"If you ever need a hand moving something around or whatever, just give me a call. I know what it's like to relocate. I spent two tours overseas going from place to place and really never really felt settled; so I know what you're going through," I told her.

"Well, I'd better get back or they'll wonder where I am. You've been a big help and I just might take you up on your offer if I need help," she said with a smile leaving my office.

Her smell remained for about ten more minutes as I did my best to take it all in.

"Steve, get a grip," I told myself as my mind wandered and wondered what she looked like under that loose clothing. "I wondered if she shaves her pussy and if it's as tight as I think it is. I wonder if she's quiet when she cums or if she's a screamer when the meat's put to her." All the questions I shouldn't be thinking about raced through my mind as I tried to envision in my mind what she was hiding under her clothes. I would have spent the rest of the morning pondering just that, if my boss hadn't walked through my door asking about the current compound price.

"Shit, if prices keep going up we'll never make budget this year. Do what you can, all I need is two more stable months and we'll qualify for bonuses," he told me. "Eight weeks that's all I'm asking for," he said shaking his head as he walked out.

"We might get a bonus if I can hold off any price increases for the next two months," I told Lisa that night. "I don't know how I'm going to do that unless the vendors let me pre-buy and store the material for me, which isn't likely."

"Why don't you rent a warehouse for two months?"

"Love to, but there is nothing within eight miles of the plant," I told her. Then it hit me, rail cars. Each one held four truckloads of material and if I put nine on a slow boat, so to speak, I wouldn't need to rent a warehouse; the rail cars would be my warehouses.

We had a rail siding that hadn't been used in over ten years. I checked it out the following day and found it was still in good shape and our unloading equipment could be reactivated within four days; it just might work.

"It was going to take a lot of upfront money, but with what I save on price increases, rail verses truck freight rates and no warehouse fees, we just might make it. I put it all down on paper and it took me two days to confirm the figures and pricing; I didn't want to screw this up because my ass would be on the line. I gave it to my boss, Kenny, and after going through it all, he looked like the cat that ate the canary.

"You're sure about these figures? You checked them out right? I'd hate like hell to go in front of the board and make a fool out of myself."

"The numbers have been check and rechecked. I even have firm written quotes on all the freight rates. I think we can make it happen if nothing goes wrong," I said crossing my fingers.

"Well, let's see what they think," he said picking up the phone.

For twenty minutes he talked on the phone, as he would ask me for clarification about this or that item every once in a while. Finally he went over and faxed out the papers.

"They said they would review it tonight let us know tomorrow. Something about figuring in the cost of money and extended terms," he told me. "Go home and pray you're right and they let us proceed." And that's what I did.

"Hey babes," I said walking in the kitchen from the garage. "Hello?" I called out before hearing her yell they were out back on the deck.

"I decided you needed to grill tonight," Lisa said throwing me a potholder. I picked up some chicken breasts on the way home from work and the grills almost hot. Go change so we can get this started. You want a beer or a glass of wine?" she asked.

"Get me a Corona and the barbeque sauce from the refrigerator," I replied as I climbed the stairs to our bedroom. Jeans, an old tee shirt and flip-flops rounded out my outfit. I usually got dirty grilling so I wasn't about to wear anything good. I made my way back down stairs and found Lisa had everything laid out for me, including my beer.

"April wanted hot dogs so we'll put those on just before the breasts are done. Need anything else?"

I smiled and moved towards her.

"Back off bucko. Food first and then maybe if you do a good job I'll give you a little dessert later, maybe," she said pushing me back towards the grill before dragging a lounge chair close to me.

"Anything new at work?"

"I laid out that proposal and gave it to Kenny today and he sent it to the board. They're supposed to get back to us tomorrow sometime. I hope they go for it, or we don't stand a chance in hell to make our year end budget numbers."

"How much of a bonus are we talking about anyway?"

"Well, if we save even eighty percent of what I think we will, I'm probably looking at getting somewhere in the low five figures for a bonus."

"Wow Steve that would help a lot. We could pay off our two credit cards and one of the cars and give ourselves some breathing room for a change. Or we could take a whirlwind trip to Paris," she said with a laugh. "Or not."

"I'm not counting on anything until it actually happens. Worst case scenario, I'll get a little bonus, big enough to pay for Christmas presents this year, but not much else."

"Well anything is better than nothing," Lisa told me. "Hell, we haven't seen squat at my place in years. I guess I should be happy I've still got a job with so many people unemployed. Enough of doom and gloom, how are my breasts doing?"

"I thought you said we were going to wait till later?" I said moving towards her.

"Aren't you ever satisfied?"

"Only when I'm sleeping," I replied.

We didn't get the word until after two o'clock the next day that the program was a go. It took the better part of an hour to type out the purchase order, making sure all the conditions were specifically spelled out.

"Kenny, you want to sign this?" I asked.

"Not on your life. It's your baby you sign it. Steve, I only hope we have our ass covered every which way but loose."

"You and me both." I fax in the order.

November went well but things started falling apart the first week of December when the rail cars starting arriving late. We weren't out of material but were running too close for comfort. I spent hours on the phone tracing this car or that and pulled in every favor I ever had to get a few moved up. I was working over most nights and Lisa wasn't too happy about it.

"Hon, it's only for three more weeks and then it'll be all over. It's going to be worth it in the long run believe me," I pleaded with her.

"Alright, but after the holidays we go back to the old schedule, ok?"

"You're not going to get an argument from me," I told her.

Thursday night I called Lisa and said I was going to be late again.

"The car didn't show up and I've got to find it before I leave. I'll be home as soon as I can, I promise." She wasn't happy but understood; I thought anyway.

"Steve, you still here?" Deb said as she passed my office.

"Hi Deb. Yeah, still trying to track a rail car that's A.W.O.L. but I can't get anyone from the rail road to call me back."

"Did you try going through the trucking company that the terminal uses? They are notified twenty-four hours in advance and given a time window when they have to be there to pickup the load. If nothing else, look on their website and track the truck that way," she explained. "Here let me show you."

Pushing me to the side, her hands flew over the keys typing in truck pro and rail car numbers. When she got blocked one way, she went through the back door, so to speak, and got the information she needed to go on to the next window. Within twenty minutes she found the car, the truck and told me it was scheduled for pickup at three o'clock in the morning and would hit our dock by no later than six; we were just going to make it.

I notified production and receiving when to expect the rail car.

"Deb, I can't begin to thank you for your help. I would have been on the phone for another couple of hours if it hadn't been for you. I owe you big time," I told her.

"Steve, you can pay me back by buying me lunch some time. I'm tired of burgers, and I usually wake up too late to fix myself anything."

"Lunch it is, tomorrow. You pick the place," I told her with a big smile.

"You got it. See you tomorrow Steve," Deb said walking out.

I made it home earlier than I thought. They were just finishing when I walked in.

"Anything left?"

"Nope, we ate it all. You're going to have to live on love tonight," Lisa said with a smile before going over to the oven. "Well, maybe we saved you a little," pulling out a plate of food. "I thought you weren't going to be home for another hour or two?"

"I wouldn't have been if it wasn't for Deb. Her nimble fingers found my rail car and when it was going to be delivered. I owe her big time," I said grabbing the plate.

"And what else were you doing with her nimble fingers, I might ask?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Think Twice Before You Act

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds