• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Alice Ch. 04

Alice Ch. 04

12

Alice is an 18 year old girl studying at a 6th form college which is part of an all-girls boarding school. This story contains scenes of sex and violence. If you are not comfortable with this do not read on.

*

As much as Alice had wanted to stay up crying and sulking, sleep found her easily. So easily, in fact, that she forgot to set her alarm. When she woke up at almost half past nine, she had not only missed breakfast and registration, but much of first lesson. Swearing to herself, she rolled out of bed and scrambled to get dressed. Slipping on her shoes she bent to roll up her knee socks and felt her pussy ache. With no time to do her hair properly, she pulled it into a simple pony tail with a side fringe. When she looked in the mirror to brush her teeth her eyes went wide at the bruises and split lip. Fuck.

When she finally got to the door of her chemistry class she had used half her make-up to hide the marks Dan had left. She decided it was too late to waltz in and apologise for being late, so she went to wait outside with a cigarette instead. When she opened the packet, all that came out were a handful of those little white candy sticks. "Mother fucker..." she breathed, but grinned at the same time. The bell rang, and two minutes later the class came streaming out into the yard. Alice wormed through the throng of students and found her dorm mate Sophie.

"Where were you?" Sophie asked as they walked to their maths class, "You missed chem."

"Eugh, I got up late. Did Mr. Lloyd ask where I was?"

"Nah, I think he just marked you absent. So what was your weekend thing like? They keep you up?"

"Oh that. Er, yeah it was fine. Just a bunch of talks and stuff; really boring." She didn't like lying to Sophie, but she could hardly tell her the truth either...

Sitting down in maths class, Alice remembered that Mr. Bryant, her tutor, would be taking this lesson. Shit, this could be difficult. She was considering sneaking out and spending the day in her dorm when Mr. Bryant hurried in, dumping his laptop and coffee mug down on the desk. He looked up and spotted her.

"Alice," he called, "Why weren't you at registration this morning?"

As she answered, he sat down and opened the laptop. "Woman's troubles, sir," she replied deftly.

"You had woman's troubles two weeks ago, Alice. In fact, this is the third time this month that you've used that excuse for being late or missing lessons. And," he gestured at the screen of his laptop, "it says here you missed chemistry just now, yet here you are."

"It's on and off, sir," she replied flatly.

"Yes well either you're lying today or you were lying one of the other times, so detention. You can make up the chemistry you missed at lunch with Mr. Lloyd. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir," Alice smiled sweetly.

As they chatted and giggled their way through maths, Alice wondered what Sophie would think if she told her about Dan, about all the awful things she had done, all the things that had been done to her. She looked at her a different way than she had: Where before she had seen her friend Sophie, pretty and smart, now she saw wet lips begging for a cock to slip between them and firm breasts pushing against a tight school jumper. She imagined the material of Sophie's blouse clinging to her skin, tiny beads of sweat forming between the fabric and her flesh, nipples in the oven of her uniform hardening against kisses, her head rolling back in ecstasy, warm throat exposed... She tried not to think about it.

Break time came, and she had a free period before next lesson so took the opportunity to have a late breakfast. Then there was English, and finally the bell rang for lunch. Alice sighed and gathered her things. She had been sitting next to Felicity from across the hall, so told her that they would see each other later and headed to the science department for detention. She hiked up the scenic path leading from the more modern English block to the main 'old school' building, Victorian and covered with faux turrets and castellations. Her phone beeped to announce an arriving text message.

Tut, tut, you've been a bad girl, Alice. Chemistry won't teach you to get up on time, and I can't give you the spanking you deserve... Make sure you get one, and be out of detention by 1:45. Call me as soon as you leave. Dan.

She gnawed at her lip, not knowing which was more frustrating; not knowing how he knew what was going on, or him not being there to spank her. It was 1:22pm already. She sped up, keeping one eye on the path ahead as she tapped out:

Yes Sir. Alice xxxx

Reaching Mr. Lloyd's door, she gave a knock. "Come in," came his reply. She crept in hesitantly, closing the door gently behind her. Facing away from him for a moment, Alice closed her eyes, girding herself for what she had to do, then turned. She tried to catch his eye with a sexy smile but he sat marking some work and muttered "Alright, sit down Alice," without even looking up. She took the desk nearest her, in the front row and just to the left of Mr. Lloyd's desk. Hopping up onto one of the tall, backless stools that lined the lab she crossed her legs left over right. She had made sure to pull her skirt up as high as she could before coming in, so there was a lot of leg on show.

Mr. Lloyd finished marking the piece he was on, moving it to a separate pile, and picked up a text book. He rose and started to walk towards her. As he did so, she caught his eye at last and saw him swallow as he spotted her. She blinked at him innocently. He wasn't the most attractive man in the world, but he was still quite good looking. His jaw was square and covered in stubble, his hair thick and black. Coarse, dark eyebrows sat atop his brow and his forehead was creased. He wore his sleeves rolled up and his tie a little looser than the headmaster would approve of. He had the air of one who, despite an above average physical appearance, did not enjoy his school days. There was something a little sad about his continued life in education. Stopping in front of her, he thumbed through the text book and laid it down on the table.

"Right, you can read this chapter, then do exercises one to three at the end. Okay?"

Alice had tilted her head ever so slightly downwards and was looking up at him with big doe eyes. One hand lay on her middle, her thumb pointing upwards and nestling between her breasts, stretching her blouse tight against them and revealing the outline of her bra. She hadn't looked at the text book. "Yes, sir," she answered smoothly.

He tried to hide the nervousness in his eyes but licking his lips betrayed how uncomfortable he was. As he sat back down at his desk Alice waited for a moment, unmoving. He started back on his marking so she took her cue to drag the text book closer, making sure he could hear it grind across the surface of the desk, and began to read. Surreptitiously checking her phone for the time, Alice saw that it was now 1:27pm. She had less than twenty minutes to get herself a spanking and escape.

Alice waited a few minutes, watching Mr. Lloyd from the corner of her eye. She spotted him catching peeks at her once or twice, trying to pass them off as checking on her.

"Uuuugh..." she whined quietly.

He didn't look.

"Uuuuugh!" she tried, louder.

This time he looked up. She sniffed, staring into the book.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"It's hard."

"It's challenging," he corrected.

"I don't understand it, sir. Can you help me?"

"What don't you understand?"

"All of it... Please." She pouted.

He sighed, and rose, moving back to her desk. "Where are you stuck?" Alice shot out a finger and pressed it to the page without breaking her puppy dog eye contact. He cocked a woolly eyebrow.

"Exothermic and endothermic?"

"Mm hm," she nodded.

He cleared his throat. "Well, exothermic reactions are chemical reactions which, ah, release... heat." As he was trying to speak, Alice had rested her chin in one hand, her elbow on the desk, and was staring into Mr. Lloyd's eyes. She was biting her lip. "They transfer heat to the things around them."

"Okay," she said blankly.

"For example, your body, it combusts carbohydrates which generate energy. This gives off heat and that makes your body... warm. You then transfer that heat to the world, to the air, to the chair you're sitting on and," he cleared his throat, "so forth."

"Like this?" she asked, feigning excitement and leaning forward both to press her hand against his and afford him a convenient view of her cleavage. She saw him close his eyes for a split second, before pulling away. She put her hand back on the desk.

"Yes, yes like that. Now... Endothermic reactions, they take heat in. Water vaporising, for example. Heat from the sun is transferred into the water, the water heats up and turns to steam. It takes heat in rather than sending it out."

"Like... my sweat?" Alice asked angelically, lips parted as she waited for her answer.

"Er... er, yes. Exactly," he replied. "That's how your body cools itself. The... the sweat on your skin draws heat from your body which evaporates it, leaving your body cooler than it was before."

"So it's good to sweat, sir?"

He swallowed again, and shifted from one leg to the other. "Well, if you're hot, then yes... it is."

"Am I hot, sir?"

"Ah, well... I wouldn't know. Are you?"

"What does this say?" she asked, still without looking down at the book.

"What does what say?"

"This word, what does it say?"

"Which, ah, which word, Alice?" He scratched his ear.

Alice looked down at the next page over and moved her finger to a word. "This one."

Mr. Lloyd reached out for the text book but she pulled it close, pretending to strain at the word, oblivious to his attempt to turn the book. He took a breath and walked around the desk behind her. The text book was half off the desk, resting against Alice's stomach. Mr. Lloyd closed his eyes, his lips mouthing fuck, fuck, fuck in silent prayer... Now or never, he leant forward, resting his palms on the desk to either side of Alice. Her head blocked the page from view, so he moved closer, putting his own head above her right shoulder so they were ear to ear with one another. His chin quivered with excitement as he lowered his gaze and saw straight down her pure white shirt, spying the tops of those perfect young breasts and the purple lace bra that supported them. He could tell how soft they were just by looking. Collecting himself, he looked up to the slim finger that stretched across the text.

"Enthalpy..." he began, "Enthalpy is a measure of the, ah, the change in the internal energy, or heat you might say, of the system... plus, plus any work that the system does on its... surroundings."

Slowly, Alice began to edge backwards. She let the hair from her side fringe barely brush against his face, let him feel the warmth of her back, the closeness of her body to his. "Like what, sir?"

"Like... like the work that you're doing on me now."

"Sir?" she said in pretend shock. Delicate hands lifted to her blouse, releasing the top button and letting it fall open a little.

"Fuck, Alice, why are you doing this? You shouldn't be doing this!" he hissed, almost terrified the walls might here.

"Sir..." Alice arched her back, pushing her behind out towards him, pressing into his groin, feeling the stiffness growing there. "Will you spank me?"

"...What?!" he hissed in disbelief.

"Please, sir. I want you to spank me. I need a spanking so bad, sir..."

She stood up then, suddenly, turning to face him. She placed one hand on his chest, the other brushing against the front of his trousers as she gave him a dirty look and slipped away. His eyes followed her as she moved further towards the back of the class and stopped at the front of the next desk. Lowering herself onto her elbows she shot him a look over her shoulder, her plaid skirt rising up a little. His eyes drank in the creamy white flesh of the backs of her thighs, the curve of her calves under those little knee socks, the way her skirt sat so tantalizingly on top of her rump, the tiniest sliver of panty just visible at its lower edge.

Thoughts flashed through his mind; losing his job, going to jail, his face on television, his wife leaving him, never seeing his kids again... But he kept coming back to those milky, soft, young thighs. Scooping up the text book he marched purposefully up to Alice, placing one hand on the small of her back. The other held aloft the chemistry text book, hesitating a moment, then committing; falling. With a loud thud the cover smacked down onto her bottom. Twice more it slammed against her cheeks; then he grasped it with both hands and started to strike at her frantically, finally throwing the book away and squaring himself behind her, pressing his groin into her.

She was worried for a moment, more so when he lifted her skirt, but was relieved when his palm smacked against her cheeks. In truth, she wasn't all that into it. He certainly seemed to be enjoying it though. It was like having one's leg humped by a frustrated dog. He was all speed and eagerness, no style, no connection, no authority. He carried on for a few minutes and sure enough her cheeks were growing rosy beneath cotton panties. Mr. Lloyd paused for a moment to flex his hand, and Alice took the opportunity to stand up, giving a sultry curve to her movements. She stepped back into him, letting him enjoy her body for a moment, then slid out of his arms and towards the door, grabbing her bag as she passed her desk. Stopping, she winked at him and asked "Can I go now, sir?" Out of breath, he said nothing, and she left.

Free, Alice tugged out her phone and as she cycled to Dan's number she saw the time: 1:41pm. She was well on time. The phone rang twice and Dan answered.

"Hello, slut."

"Hello, sir. I did as you said. I had Mr. Lloyd spank me, and it's not 1:45 yet."

"Good girl, Alice. Well done. Have you had a good day?"

"Thank you, sir. It's been okay. I'm sorry I got up late..."

"School is important Alice, you need to be on time or you'll miss out. You know that, yes?"

"Yes, sir," she admitted.

"Good. I have to go now Alice, but I will see you soon, I promise. Thank you for doing as you were told, and enjoy the rest of your lunch hour."

"I will... Daddy?"

"Yes, Alice?"

"I miss you."

"I miss you too, Alice. Goodbye my sweet."

"Bye."

He hung up.

That evening Dan called again. Her face lit up as she grabbed her phone, the screen illuminated and singing. They talked for an hour, Alice in a low voice, huddled under her covers to avoid being overheard. Dan was saying something about people's social skills when he stopped suddenly.

"Alice, are you masturbating?" he posited.

"No."A pause. "Yes," she admitted, embarrassed.

"I can hear you."

"You can?"

"You sound wet, slut."

"I am, sir..."

"Why?"

"Talking to you, sir. I like your voice. And... it makes me think about the other day, at your place."

"What are you doing?"

"Rubbing my clit..."

"You shouldn't have lied to me."

"I'm sorry, sir."

"Put two fingers in your pussy." She said nothing, but her breathing and little, almost imperceptible, throaty noises belied her compliance. "Fuck yourself." This time she sucked in breath, gasping as she filled herself, the walls of her cunt hot and taut against her now sticky fingers. She found that wonderful rough spot, letting her fingertips massage it as they edged back and forth. "Put your thumb on your clit, slut."

"Eh..." she struggled. "It's... difficult."

"You'll manage."

"Yes, sir..." she struggled.

Her hand ached but she did manage it, the pad of her thumb now nestled against her clitoris, a little harder than she would have liked but it made her squirm all the same. She was quiet, making only small, sweet sounds as her hand worked between her thighs. Dan listened in silence, letting her imagination run of its own accord. Her breathing grew ragged.

"Sir?"

"Yes, slut?"

"I'm close..." He said nothing. "Can I cum, Daddy?" she asked, the final syllable cracking into a plea.

He let her wait a moment. "Yes, slut."

"Oh thank you, Daddy, thank-...Ahhhh..."

She trailed off, her throat locking up into a prolonged, silent cry, then filling her lungs with a gulp of air, an inward scream. She rolled her head to one side, filling her mouth with a corner of pillow to muffle a low groan. A few moments passed and chills passed over her. Shivering, she rolled herself in her duvet, pulling one side up between her arms to hug, and tugging another underneath her to cover the wet patch she had left.

"Thank you, Daddy..." she murmured.

"Did you enjoy that, Alice?"

"Mm, yes sir."

"Taste yourself for me, slut."

"...I already am, sir," she replied, mouth full, through lips suckling on glistening fingers.

The next day Alice managed to get up in time for breakfast and sat munching jam on toast in her dressing gown as yawning girls in novelty slippers shuffled to their seats. They carried bowls of steaming porridge on trays or sat tearing sleepily at croissants with buttery fingers. She almost hadn't gotten up when she heard the rain drumming, but now she was awake she enjoyed the way it cascaded down the windows in great sheets. Looking back to her toast she realised that the form her hand took holding it was the same her hand had made touching herself the night before. She made a point of shifting to hold it a different way, but that only got jam on her fingers. She grew wet, but she wasn't sure if that was because of sucking the jam from her fingers or because Sophie had just sat down opposite her in a strappy pyjama top that left little to the imagination. Her dressing gown was open at the front and erect nipples stood out through the ribbed fabric. Alice stared at them over her toast and rubbed her thighs together. She wished she could spare a few minutes before registration, but then she'd be late for class.

That evening Alice sat with Sophie and Felicity, huddled on the settee ready for bed. The common room had cinder block walls painted a garish pink and hung with unframed paintings of macro flowers and women's faces. The sofas were yellow, cushions swirling with psychedelic patterns, the kind of furnishing that grown ups assumed teenagers would like. Gossip Girl flashed across the television on the other side of the room. Leighton Meester was in the process of impulsively stripping off her clothes on a nightclub stage when Alice's phone vibrated across the arm of the sofa. It was Dan.

"Hello?"

"Come outside."

"What... now?"

"Thirty seconds, Alice." He hung up.

Alice sucked on her bottom lip, then jumped up.

"Eugh, sorry. My mum wants me to look at this email she's sent me and call her back. I'll see you tomorrow."

The girls bid her goodnight, and she stepped into her slippers, walking at a calculated, relaxed pace to hall. As soon as she was out she broke into a sprint for the exit, slamming into the heavy exterior door at a flat out run. She shivered, her pyjamas offering little protection against the sudden, biting cold. The bright lighting from inside blinded her in the dark, her eyes straining to adjust to the black that drowned the courtyard. A figure stepped out of a shadow; a long, dark coat with hands in its pockets.

"Sir!" she squealed, dashing over to him and clamping her arms around his torso. The scratchy wool and his body heat provided some welcome warmth. She felt him grasp the small of her back. He pressed her head against his chest, fingers entwining with her warm, brown hair.

"I've missed you so much," she almost wept, pulling him tight.

"It's good to see you, Alice. Shall we go for a walk?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Alice Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 139 milliseconds