• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My First Midnight Rendezvous

My First Midnight Rendezvous

I arrived at the hotel as planned, my stomach swimming with anticipation. Should I be here? What am I doing? The questions repeating like a loop in my head. I'm dressed in what I was told...black heels, lace stockings held by an intricate garter, a dark black skirt ending just above my knee, a white blouse open just enough to hint at the black laced corset binding my breasts to my chest.

I open the door and head for the front desk. My face flushed, I do what I've been ordered to...pick up a key waiting for me and proceed to the 4th floor. As the elevator door opens and I reluctantly step in, I look up one last time at the exit. Should I leave? Its not too late...I don't know what awaits me on the fourth floor, but I know if I leave my master would be disappointed...and we couldn't have that now could we?

I pressed the button and the doors close. I rest my eyes, just for a moment, as if to mentally prepare for what I was about to do. Just as quickly, the door opens and spits me out at my final destination. What would he look like, I wondered? How would he use my body? Fear mixed with anticipation and my body began to flush, throb even as I proceeded down the hall. Quickly, the door stood before me...should I knock? I do. It goes unanswered, the second guessing continues whirling around in my brain. I placed the key in the door, the light blinks green an indication that its safe to go it...that I should go in. I take a deep breath and enter the room.

Black, no pitch black would be a better description. I enter trying to let my eyes catch up with the drastic change. I use my hand to scan the wall for a switch...a lamp...something to shed even just a hint of light. The first switch I come to has been taped down...my heart throbbing in my chest, my breathing becomes rapid...just before I turn to leave I feel him behind me...enveloping me with his presence, not his hands...not yet anyway...

Like he knew my actions before I did...he skillfully reached around in the dark and found my mouth with his finger. Before I could say a word he lovingly, yet forcefully held my lips together...a simple "Sshhh..." escaping his lips in my ear. The breath on my neck, the finger on my lips...all made my body quiver and I obeyed. Something soft...maybe satin or even silk brushed past my face...its final resting place over my eyes...blocking everything. I could feel him tying it firmly in place, I remained frozen waiting for something...a movement...a command....a touch.

I stood there for what seemed an eternity. I felt his hands wrap around my stomach and slowly move me to another spot in the room. He took his time, with each part of my body. Spreading each leg apart and placing them deliberately on the floor in their proper space. My hands were looped with a soft material and simultaneously were raised by what seemed an outside force. Panic struck my body, depriving me of sight was one thing...now I had nowhere to go. I pulled against the restraint in a frantic motion, each tug pinched the material closer to my wrist.

He continued to let me fight the ties, moving my legs, flailing my hair...gasping a little for air as I struggled. From behind he grabbed my chin, tenderly, but commanding holding my head in place looking straight forward. The blindfold still firmly tied behind my head. I felt is rock hard cock, through his pants and through my skirt. Its size was apparent, ranging from the top of my ass almost to its end. Its hardness caught me off guard, its presence and its power was undenied.

Once my head remained still, in his chosen position. He roughly grabbed my thighs, a hand smacked on each. His hands, moving like fluid restraints cascaded down my legs..forcing me to spread them wider and wider until he was satisfied. He slowly raised each foot off of the floor, careful to place the same style loop which bound my hands, to each ankle above my heel strap. Helplessness set in, a slight cry emanated from my mouth...worry filled my face and my body began to lightly shake. A restraint was placed in my mouth...soft enough for my teeth to sink in...yet big enough to accentuate my already full lips. A band wrapped around my cheeks and seem to extend tightly to the back of my head.

"Trust...sweet girl...is everything..." he said to me. I whimpered but nodded, trying to slow and calm my breathing. He seemed to be taking me in...the sight of me...tied and helpless, blinded, silenced...clothed, but exposed. My feet strained in my heals, my heavy bosom heaving from the tight bodice. My legs spread wide, my stockings and garter belt providing my only support. My lack of panties, was not only requested, but now in my mind I knew how deliberate it was.

The cold air and lack of friction allowed my clit, my lips, my whole core overall.. some unexpected freedom... Suddenly he pounced...like an animal with his prey...He was standing in front of me...deciding which part to start on first. I could hear is breath, a little faster than before...I felt his breath on my face...his head almost nuzzled in my neck, but he never satisfied me with a touch. He was inhaling hard...taking in my scent...he smelled my hair and my neck, I felt the tip of his nose trace a line down my chest and it stopped at the base of my tits. My heart almost pounding through the corset, he continued to slowly take in and learn my scent. As he worked his way down, I felt my shirt buttons...one by one releasing along the way.

He stopped...on his knees I imagined right in front of my displayed body and positioned his nose and mouth in front if my cunt. The skirts material couldn't stop his presence, his warmth...I moaned, begging to be touched. He rose and pressed his rock hard cock into my body...a constant reminder that he was there...of what was coming. My top was unbuttoned, but in a blinding rage he ripped the fabric from my arms..the corset remained, restraining me...pressing my breasts up in the air for my master's use...his next victim was my skirt.

He was slow with his hands. Unfastening the clasp, unzipping the side...I felt his strong hands grab the fabric and tear it from my body. There I was blindfolded, gaged, limbs tied and sprawled...corset holding my tits hostage...my long lace stockings and garter protecting my legs...but my ass and cunt were exposed. He grunted with approval...his hands busy studying the curves and clefts of my body. Rough and uncaring how the caress felt on my body.

I felt tenderized the way he grabbed and pinched my flesh...he grabbed each breast, pulling them out and over the corsets boning. After a light smack of each, I moaned and felt them sway to and fro from their own weight. He grabbed my nipples, pressing and releasing...twisting and turning...he ended with a firm, yet controlled bite on each. My body began to move on its own, a rhythm not bound by my ties. Then he was behind me and sank his teeth into the flesh of my shoulder. It drove me wild...I felt the pressure of his teeth, the heat and wetness of his mouth..I let out such a primal groan...like a cat in heat. The wetness between my legs couldn't be concealed any longer and it slowly dripped down my thigh.

He felt the change in me and repositioned himself in front of my cunt. Lapping the wetness from my thighs like a dog, but never touching my clit..or lips...my body went wild with desire. I felt a soft yet firm object exploring my body..was it a piece of leather...I think I felt a smooth pole holding the material at its end. He made sure I felt every inch of that riding crop with my body...so I knew what it was without seeing.

He started to lightly smack the front of my thighs, with each whip the pressure grew firmer and my skin grew warmer, eventually it was hot to the touch. I moaned...I whimpered...I even felt a cry building in my throat and he just stopped. Skin on fire, body trembling...I feared what was next. To my surprise, he took my left breast in his mouth completely. Lips pressing, tongue circling...he began to suck on it slowly..with a free hand he grabbed my other breast firmly. Rolling my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Letting his strong, masculine hand engulf my tit. I exploded, trying to press my body against his, using my lower half to blindly reach for that magnificent rock, hard cock I knew he had just for me.

He removed himself from my body, I was left writhing my hips searching for something, anything. He surprised me with a light smack on my cunt with the crop. The panic returned...but the wetness stayed...grew even. These light smacks began to increase...each time making contact with my firm, wet lips and my swollen clit. I felt on the verge of orgasm, how something so painful, brought me to the edge of ecstasy was unknown to me..I just didn't want him to stop, but he did.

I was panting, my body almost became dependent on my restraints to hold my body upright. He gave each breast a stinging smack and their swaying hurt even more. Then my arms felt loose which caught me off guard. He clasped both of my wrists in one of his strong hands. Tender, but firmly he placed my hands behind me on the small of my back and tied them there. He carefully lowered my upper body down, bending me at the hips...onto what I felt was a chair...

It dug into my stomach holding me firmly in place..it left my breasts and head untouched...open for use and view. My legs remained spread and tied, but now my ass was not only exposed, but up in the air as he desired. The gag was released from my mouth and I took a few deep breaths to try and regain any composure I may have had. The blindfold still on I felt him pinch and tug on my breasts allowing them to sway for his pleasure.

I felt that soft, warm flesh on my cheek...it was unmistakable his cock was tracing down my neck...between my breasts. I opened my mouth...slowly. My pouty lips formed a soft smooth doorway for what I earned. I extended my hot, wet tongue to guide the way. He placed the tip of his cock on my tongue. I felt the soft mushroom head and caressed...even learned its curves with each rotation. I felt a sweet drop land on my tongue...I released a long hot breath and he entered.

I closed my lips as he entered, I took him far into my mouth, my throat...caressing his long shaft the whole time. My tongue rolling side to side, massaging...my spit, was my lube. He grabs the back of my neck and spreads his fingers through my hair. A deep moan escapes from my throat...echoing through his head...his shaft...his balls. The grasp gets stronger, his rhythm firmer. Slight slurps come from my mouth, housing his firm cock...I feel his breath quicken, his grip in my hair locked in place...he continues to fuck my throat.

He releases his grip and withdraws. I take a moment to catch my breath, in an out...deep and slow, what's left is a slight grin, heaving chest and flushed face. I feel him lean down and say, "Good..girl"...I could hear the grin he was sporting. Then he licked my lips slowly, tracing their softness, their shape. I relaxed completely letting him explore my mouth and face with his lips, his tongue. Before he rose, he left me with a deep, sucking bite on my other shoulder.

I felt like it touched me to the bone, the pain of the bite was masked by the hot, wet sucking of his mouth...I started to groan, almost in a purring rhythm until...the feeling made me intoxicated, it made my blood boil, my strapped in toes curling into my heel..my ass rising, falling...I knew I was on the verge, I moved wildly trying to finish before he knew...and just then, he was gone.

I was struggling with my hips to rub on something, but the chair supporting me and my restrained legs prevented any hope. Positioned behind me, it seemed his cock had once again been restrained by his pants. I felt it pressing between my ass cheeks, his hands digging into my sides, establishing his dominance...finding his handles of my flesh. He prevent me from moving my hips of my own volition. His rough, solid hands against my soft hips held them in place and I knew without words he wanted them to stay there. I obeyed.

Posed as he wanted, restrained as he wished...still wearing what he requested. He began to feel and caress my lace stockings...massaging me lovingly with his protective hands. He unstrapped my shoes one by one...taking them off carefully; restraints still around my ankles. He massaged my feet and kissed my sheer covered legs to my garters. He traced their outlines with his teeth, he slowly licked the inside of my soaked thighs...lapping me as he did before, but never touching my cunt...so far this evening it had only seen the crop and nothing else. His tongue felt so good on my tender thighs, like he was tending to my wounds.

He worked his way back to my ass and slowly sank his teeth into the back of my thigh, almost dragging them to my ass before he sank them in again. I opened my mouth and let out a content moan. He rose, I heard him reposition himself...I felt the stick of the crop and its head tickling the inside of my spread thighs. He slowly reached my clit and hovered the crop. My breathing picked up...my legs began to shake.

He traced the head of the crop from my clit, past my pussy...over my ass to the small of my back, where my hands were still tied. Up and down, the head of the crop traveled. Stimulating every piece of flesh it touch along the way. My whole body was tingling, a beautiful sensation I've never experienced. Then it was gone, the stimulation had ended and I sighed with indifference.

::Crack:: his strong hand found my right cheek, a shocked gasp flowed from my mouth. Tears welled in my eyes, but I remained submissive. Quiet, well posed he let me regain myself. Then ::crack, crack, crack:: he alternated sides. They were swift, but still hard...powerful even. I bit my lip and a light cry escaped. He sunk his fingers into my sore, hot flesh and pushed my ass apart. Exposing everything I had to offer...full hips with more than enough to hold onto...my tight pink asshole....my dripping pussy...and my clit.

Oh how swollen it was, I could feel it throb each time he touched me, anywhere... It pushed my tight lips aside, it towered for attention. He buried his face in me, following the path the crop took earlier. This time the path was traced with his tongue, my knees began to buckle, my legs shaking uncontrollably. Quickly, he rose undid and dropped his pants, all the while untying only my arms leaving my legs in place.

I stayed in place, waiting for my master to enter me from behind...what was rightfully his. I used my arms to anchor myself to the chair so my ass was still raised, but my breasts could sway more freely. He approved of this and as a reward, began rubbing my legs, ass and back. It felt so good on my sore muscles, he knew the right pressure to use and his caress left me again wanting more. His hand made it to my neck, he began to rub and play with my hair...I was in a dream state.

The lock of hair had been grabbed and his hard cock rocked my aching pussy before I knew what happened. His dick filled me entirely with each thrust...the ramming...the pushing...the speed was controlled, but the pressure and the force grew with each thrust. He pulled at my hair with one hand and smacked my ass with the other as he continually mounted me...claimed me...marked me.

He permitted me to speak as he fucked me harder and harder. I felt I could barely breath, let alone talk...but I wanted to listen...I wanted to take his direction, do what I was told to do....to be a good girl. So I began, to repeat his commands...his words, then my words. The strength and force of his cock never unyielding from my flesh, slamming me with every command that came out of his mouth.

"Punish me" , "Use me" , "Fill me" , "Fuck me"

I repeated them over and over, following his lead, his desire, his will. I loved his cock and I told him, "I want your cock, I love your cock, Punish me with it, Use me for it...". His pace quickened even faster, my breasts swaying hard with each blow...my muscles contracting on this rock hard animal with every thrust. Like my body was coaxing, stroking him tightly with each ram, each penetration. We became frenzied, sweat and heat came from our bodies, we released together in an ecstasy that was heard two floors down.

As our orgasms came to their close, he collapsed on top of me, still penetrating me with his rock. He began to rub my body with his hands, traveling to my trembling clit massaging it. A rush and wave of pleasure ran through my body, as he began to bite my neck. His breath in my ear, "Thank you, sweet girl...thank you."

The next morning I awoke fully cleaned, my hair smelled rich and my skin fresh. I rose naked to find a new outfit carefully laid out, obviously to replace the tattered rags from the night before. A nice meal placed off to the side for me to devour and a note on the mirror. As I approached it, I looked at my body, pink strips almost gone on my thighs, the small welts on my ass were still apparent and the two bite marks...one on each shoulder, were more than evident I realized.

"Sweet Girl, your obedience overwhelms me. Our first evening, was beyond words. Tonight, your second test awaits..."

I looked at my clothes and the door...weighing my options had never seemed more critical. I sat at the table and obediently and ate my breakfast in its entirety...thinking the whole time..."Well...I will need my strength for round two..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My First Midnight Rendezvous

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds