• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mountain Meadow Ch. 02

Mountain Meadow Ch. 02

12

Erika was enjoying her time alone hiking on this spur of the Appalachian Trail. The smells, sights and sounds were so soothing and peaceful. This was just what she needed to recharge her batteries and improve her outlook on life. As she inhaled the sweet, pungent fragrance of the woods; she thought back on the last few days, her break up with her boyfriend of 3 months and how much she needed this time alone.

She initiated the break up and reflecting on it while hiking and camping these past few days convinced her that what she did was right for both of them. He wasn't a bad guy really, just not good at fulfilling her sexual needs. Thinking about this made her realize that when she was with him she just didn't get enough in the way of physical intimacy. She realized now that her sex drive was stronger than most people; she needed to orgasm daily but really preferred two, three, maybe more each day.

He was too selfish. Too many times he'd cum and she wouldn't. He didn't seem to care! Why hadn't she seen that earlier? She wondered to herself. Maybe it was his good looks, his high paying job and all the fancy gifts. Maybe she was caught up by all the material things.

He was very uptight and not willing to experiment. He never liked it when she would walk around her apartment nude. She much preferred a natural state and gave in to his requests that she put something on. She remembered back to the time she suggested a threesome with one of her girlfriends while they were all skiing together in West Virginia. He really freaked out over that.

Too bad for him! Erika and her girlfriend got together later that night and enjoyed their first taste of pussy while he snored away in front of the fire after too many Hot Toddies. She didn't consider herself a lesbian, just willing to try new things. Both girls agree it was enjoyable; but would have been so much better if there was a nice cock to pleasure the two of them.

The spell was broken now and she was glad. Yes, this solo outing was just what she needed to recharge and refocus her. Here in the splendidness of the Appalachian Mountains she could think clearly. Breathe in the clean, fresh air; listen to the lilt of the songbirds and take in the spectacular views.

It was approaching noon and she had been hiking on the gentle upward slope for about 3 hours now with out seeing a soul. "I'm getting a little hot." she thought to herself and stopped for a moment to sip some water. Then she said out loud to a squirrel, "I wonder if I can take my clothes off safely? The weather is perfect for a hike au naturel. I'd really like that." The squirrel just chattered at her. As she said this, her other hand drifted to the material bunched between her legs and rubbed her pussy. "You may be right." she answered it. "Nudity is not a capital offense but there are laws in this state. I'll just walk for ten more minutes and if I don't see anyone, then I'll get naked."

It was several minutes later that she heard the unmistakable sound of twigs snapping under boots coming from around the bend in the trail up ahead. "Drat!" she thought. "Almost made it. Just a few minutes more and I would be comfortable to take my clothes off." Erika stopped just short of the bend, leaned against a tree to take the weight off her shoulders and waited to see who was coming her way.

A couple came around the corner and much to her surprise ... they were nude! The woman looked to be about her age and the man a bit older. She was struck by how free and unfettered they seemed with their nudity. Erika didn't stare but noticed how the woman's breasts and the man's cock bounced joyfully and seductively as they walked towards her.

The couple waived as they approached, stopping in front of her. The man spoke first: "Hi, I'm Gene and this is Liz. I hope you don't mind that we're not dressed. The day is perfect for nude hiking. If you're offended at all, we have clothes in the pack and will put them on."

"No. No." stammered Erika a little in shock at seeing them doing what she was just contemplating and a little jealous that she wasn't naked. "I'm a nudist too and was just thinking about taking off these things when you came around the corner. Have you run into anyone else on the trail?"

"Not today", Liz answered. "We started out dressed too but haven't seen anyone all morning. We started at Spivey's Gap and came up the steep part ..." Liz continued providing Erika with a synopsis of what she should expect on the trail they already covered.

While Liz was talking, Erika subtly checked them out. She noticed they were both in good shape, lean but not skinny. She admired Liz's perfectly formed and sized breasts topped with nice nipples surrounded by dark areolas. What? Did she just see Liz's nipples stiffen a bit? She shifted her gaze down slightly and saw the dark triangle of luxurious hair between Liz's legs with her semi aroused clit just barely visible. Her eyes roamed to Gene as Liz continued her trail report. She took in this muscular chest with just the right amount of hair. Not too much but enough to run your fingers through. Then she noticed his cock and unconsciously licked her lips. Although not fully erect, she could tell from its length and girth that when excited it would be magnificent. As he turned slightly to look at Liz, the sun glinted off the sheen covering the smooth head. She slowly moved her eyes back to Liz as Liz turned to point and saw that her long, lower pubic hairs glistened with moisture as did her thigh. "They just had sex." she thought. "I wish I was naked and getting fucked in the woods like she was." All this took place in the span of a minute or two.

"What about the trail behind you?" asked Gene interrupting Erika's carnal thoughts. "It looks like you've just come up the trail we're headed down. Maybe you can tell us what to expect up ahead."

Erika looked at him again and smiled, thinking how delicious it would be to have his thick, shiny cock in her pussy. She replied, "It is very nice. A slight incline coming this way. Not steep at all. There's a meadow 10-15 minutes back with a stream running through it. I stopped there for a break. It's a very peaceful spot. There is some grass and nice rocks to sit on. The water looked pretty clean but I put tablets in it anyway as you can't be too careful. I ate an early lunch there topless but chickened out on hiking nude, like y'all are, and put my shirt back on." (Erika didn't feel that she should tell them all that she did at the meadow. She left out the part about masturbating after eating her sandwich.)

While Erika described what's ahead, Gene checked her out. He liked her blonde hair and thin body. She had smallish, but definitely nice tits. He could see her nipples push out her shirt between the straps of her pack and could tell she was braless. The shorts she was wearing were very small and tight. They showed off her trim legs nicely. Gene could clearly see the outline of her pussy lips and a few stray light hairs sticking out. All in all, a very attractive woman he thought.

Gene asked, "How far are you going? It's a fairly flat 10 minute walk to the clearing ahead where this path crosses the AT. Then it will be pretty steep, but downhill, to the gap."

"I'll tackle the steep downhill portion this afternoon and then head back to my car." replied Erika

"Well, have a nice hike." said Liz cheerfully. "We're headed to that stream in the meadow you mentioned to get some water." Liz walked past Erika with her perfect boobs bouncing merrily; Gene followed with his big cock bobbing from side to side. They resumed holding hands as they moved down the trail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erika continued on up the trail. Once around the bend, she stopped and thought to herself, "If they can hike naked, so can I." With her resolution made, she took off her pack and stripped down to just her boots like Liz and Gene. Now naked, she caressed her breasts and nipples. Oh that felt good! It was so wonderful to be naked outdoors and touching herself. One hand slid down between her legs while the other continued to caress and gently tug her nipples. She combed out her pubic hair with her fingers and relished the light breeze that wafted through it. Her hand continued down and a finger slipped in her moist pussy.

"I bet they're going to do it in the meadow." she thought to herself. "If I'm careful and quiet, I'll bet I can watch them. I'll get to see his thick, juicy cock slide in and out of her moist, hairy pussy. What a turn on that would be!"

The finger in her pussy started to slide back and forth. Her juices started to flow as her mind imagined a threesome: she on her back as Gene fucked her, his hard cock massaging her G Spot while Liz sat on her face so she could lick Liz's succulent curly haired cunt.

Carefully, quietly, Erika followed the sexy, attractive couple down the trail at a safe distance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The path to the meadow narrowed again so Liz took the lead. When they were out of earshot of Erika Gene spoke up, "That was interesting. Liz how do you feel about what happened?"

"You're right, that was interesting and very thrilling! Both of us standing there naked in front of Erika felt thrilling. That's how I feel. It was like we were doing something most people would frown on but at the same time it felt good. Different than at Orient Beach where everyone was nude. My nipples started to get pointy from the thrill. I'm sure she noticed when she so blatantly checked us out. How about you? How do you feel about what just happened?" Liz asked.

"Pretty much the same." replied Gene. "Thrilling is a good way to describe it. I also felt a sense of liberation in that we were able to do what we wanted with no adverse reactions by Erika. In fact, I rather think she enjoyed it."

"Why do you think she enjoyed it?" asked Liz as she continued along the trail.

"As you said, she was blatantly checking us out and I noticed just the slightest hint of stimulation on her part when she unconsciously licked her lips. I also noticed her finger tips lightly caressing her thigh as her hands hung down at her side."

Gene continued, "While the two of you were talking, the fantasy we shared on the trail this morning flashed through my mind. I felt my cock begin to respond and I'm sure she noticed."

"It would be hard not to notice!" exclaimed Liz as she stopped and turned around. "Look at the juicy Scottish sausage bouncing between your legs. I'll bet she wishes she had a boyfriend so well endowed and as attentive as you are. Which part of the fantasy was your juicy cock responding to?" asked Liz.

"I guess the part where someone watches us." replied Gene. "For all we know she's following us now in hopes of spotting that gorgeous bush of yours sliding up and down my pole. I think she liked looking at your hairy pussy as much as my cock. And if she looked close enough she might have seen the moist hairs by your vaginal opening and the sheen on the head of my cock from us playing 'Hide The Scottish Sausage' just before we met her."

"You're right about that, I should've cleaned you off." Said Liz as she kneeled down and cradled Gene's cum laden balls in her hands while licking his hardening cock clean. She paid extra attention to the head; swirling her tongue around it while it was in her mouth.

Slightly behind them, and off to one side of the trail, Erika heard every word. While listening she slid one, then two fingers in her moist pussy while her other hand found a hard nipple and scissored it between her fingers. As Liz licked Gene, Erika licked her fingers mimicking Liz's actions and wishing she had a nice big, juicy cock like Gene's to suck on.

Liz stood up and kissed Gene sharing his precum with him. Then with a phony pout on her face said, "Baby your cock felt so good in my pussy back there and you didn't cum. Look, your cock is still hard. I'm still all tingly from the orgasms you gave me, why don't you stick it in me right here." She turned around and bent over holding on to a tree. Gene needed no coaxing to experience her velvet heat again and slid into her from behind. Liz reached through her legs to feel his balls and rub her clit. She could feel his fat cock against her vaginal walls as he stretched and filled her up.

Ericka crouched on the side of the trail, but out of site when she heard Liz ask him to fuck her again. Ericka couldn't believe they were going at it again! These two really enjoyed making love to each other. As she watched Gene take Liz from behind, Ericka bent over mimicking Liz's position and put three fingers in her bushy, blonde cunt. When Gene thrust forward, Ericka's fingers pushed in. When Gene pulled back, so did Ericka's fingers. In her mind, she was getting fucked from behind just like Liz.

It didn't take long for Liz to come again pushing herself back against Gene as he thrust into her. She huskily said, "Oh yes, oh yes; give it to me."; as her cum took her over the edge again. Gene clenched his PC muscle, clamped hard on the underside of his cock and controlled his breathing to prevent ejaculation; he wanted to wait for the meadow. He slowly pulled his shiny love muscle out; reveling in the tantric pleasure.

Ericka covered her mouth with her free hand to silence the scream from her orgasm.

After a long kiss, Gene and Liz continued down the trail holding hands. It was now wide enough again to walk side by side. Gene's glistening erection subsided a bit but stayed mostly engorged. He openly ogled Liz's beautiful breasts bouncing with every step. Liz noticed him looking and smiled.

Erika left her hiding place and quietly continued to follow them with her nipples leading the way and her breasts doing a jig as the gentle wind wafted through the blonde, curly hair between her legs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A short time later, Gene and Liz emerged from the woods into a small meadow shaped like a shallow bowl. The meadow was small enough to be secluded in the trees but large enough to enjoy. At the far end, a stream tumbled down the edge of the bowl making a small waterfall. At the other end a natural berm dammed the stream so it formed a pool with sandy edges. Near the berm was a large, flat rock.

Surrounding the pool, and filling in the bowl, was a colorful mixture of wild grasses and fragrant wild flowers. Imagine a post card of the perfect idyllic mountain meadow and you have the picture. The only thing missing was Julie Andrews singing: "The hills are alive ..."

Gene and Liz leaned against the large, flat rock warmed by the sun to admire the natural splendor of God's handiwork. Gene removed his day pack and slowly walked down to the pool; careful not to harm any flowers. He reached the sandy edge and turned back to look at Liz. She was leaning back, inhaling deeply; savoring the fragrance of the wild flowers. This position pushed her breasts out in a centerfold pose. Blood coursed to his cock, swelling it as he looked at her. Unconsciously Gene stroked his rising manhood to full erection.

"This pool might be good for a dip later. The water looks clear and the bottom sandy." Gene said. Bending down he reached out and swished his hand in the water, "Cool but not too cold."

Gene carefully headed back the way he came to join Liz by the rock; his big, thick cock leading the way.

As Gene and Liz marveled at the beauty, Erika tip toed through the woods and found a good vantage point behind a wide tree. She squatted down and waited. One hand on the tree for balance while the other unconsciously began to twirl the long blonde cowlick at the base of her pussy. The sun was behind her so if Gene or Liz looked her way they would have trouble spotting her. The gentle breeze that had been blowing all day moved the branches of a nearby bush so the leaves caressed her shoulder much as a lover would.

Sitting on the warm rock, Liz was just higher than the standing Gene who began to kiss her. The sun warmed them and Gene's engorged manhood throbbed in anticipation as Liz's abundant pussy fur tickled the head of his cock. Their bodies pressed together so Liz's excited and elongated nipples brushed against the soft hair on Gene's chest as she wrapped her legs around him. She moved her shoulders slightly so her breasts swayed and her nipples grazed his. Gene moaned as his sensitive nipples hardened from the stimulation.

Gene lowered one hand and tenderly outlined her pussy with his fingers. As he gently massaged her outer labia, blood flowed to puff her lips and swell her clit. With his other hand he moved one breast back and forth so their nipples rubbed together.

Liz could feel the wetness between her legs as Gene massaged her furry lips. He slid a finger between the luxurious tangle of hair and into her pussy.

"Oh baby that's so good, I'm so wet; put two in", moaned Liz.

With her G Spot getting stroked, Liz's head fell back and she moaned loudly; rocking her hips on his hand. The small slope he was standing on provided the perfect alignment for them. Gene placed his thumb on her clit so her movement pushed her love bud against his thumb. Gene's fingers became soaked from her copious juices. He slid them out, licked the tasty cunt juice off his fingers, and then kissed Liz. She tasted herself on him and stuck her tongue deeper in his mouth to get more while wrapping her arms around him to pull him closer.

Gene's cock was lined up with her pussy. Liz painted her clit with the juicy head of his cock, smearing his precum all around, mixing it with her juices. She shivered slightly as tingles of delight ran from her engorged clit throughout her body. Gene gently traced circles around her nipples, teasing them to stand up. The dual stimulation caused her hairy pussy to release a little more juice until it flowed over the head of Gene's cock. She moaned as a pleasure wave washed over her and her vagina contracted in a mini orgasm.

His cock was pressed firmly against her clit; the waves of pleasure were continuous now taking her to an orgasmic plateau. She succumbed to the lust of their passion, wanting to heighten and extend this exquisite feeling. She whispered in his ear, "Fuck my clit with the head of your cock. Slide your slick, juicy pole against my love button."

Gene gently began moving his hips so his hard cock slid over her clit, slowly dragging the ridge of his cock head over her sensitive nub. The sensations emanating from the end of his penis were divine. He knew he wouldn't cum doing this, but that was just fine. Liz leaned back, breathing heavily, telling him she was receiving immense pleasure. He concentrated on applying the right pressure to maximize contact as he fucked her clit.

Erika saw Liz lean her head back and scream, "Oh God baby! Your big, hard cock drives me crazy. This feels so good I could do it all day but I want to cum now. You make me feel so good! Eat me! Lick my hairy pussy!"

Erika's eyes were fixated on Liz's beautiful, hirsute cunt as Gene bent over to eat her out. The bisexual part of her wanted to be the one sucking on Liz's clit and feeling Liz's luxurious pubic hair against her face. Erika pulled back her gaze and followed the line of Gene's bent over body. She saw his big cock dripping precum on the ground as his balls dangled enticingly like tasty oysters between his legs. She wanted to break from her cover, slide under him and lick the precum from his juicy cock while she fondled the soft hairy sack containing his jewels.

"Oh yes!" Liz cried out. "Suck my clit, rub my spot and fuck my pussy with your fingers."

Gene pulled his head up just long enough to say, "That's it baby, let the wilderness hear your lusty passion. Scream out loud and squirt your cum all over my face. I want to hear you scream as I drink the nectar from your pussy." He returned his mouth to her clit and sucked it between his teeth. His tongue flicked rapidly in all directions as his fingers massaged her G Spot.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mountain Meadow Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 138 milliseconds