• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tracy's Tease

Tracy's Tease

"Erick it's your wife on line one."

I answered the phone to hear my wife moaning in pleasure; obviously, someone was fucking her and doing a good job as she screamed that she was cumming again.

"Erick come home I need you now,"

she then hung up the phone without even waiting for me to speak. I told my boss that I had to leave and as I walked by the receptionist, I thought I noticed a smirk on her face. I wondered if she had listened in on my conversation with my wife, I just hoped she hadn't noticed the erection pushing out the front of my trousers.

All the way home, my mind was in turmoil who had been with Tracy and why had she called me. I was worried and yet I was excited at the same time, I squeezed my cock again as my seven and a half inches begged for relief. How many times had we fantasized about her taking a lover but now this sounded like the real thing and I wondered if I would be able to handle it. I turned down my street just in time to see a black Mercedes SL pull out of my driveway. As the car drove past me, I noticed a large black man driving.

I rushed into my house calling my brides name,

"Tracy, Tracy, where are you?"

"Back here baby, I've been waiting for you."

I ran to our bedroom and I could smell the sex as I went in the door. My wife was lying on our bed her legs splayed apart and even from the door I could see the cum slowly oozing from her pussy. From the smile on her face, I could tell she had been thoroughly fucked.

"Erick, I want you to kiss my pussy, I want to watch you suck my lovers cum out of me. Now hurry before it all leaks out."

I looked at my sexy wife and thought, here was our fantasy in real life right in front of me, and she is ordering me to eat her lovers load. Her pussy was gaping wide stretched farther than ever before and I wondered if she would even be able to feel me inside her ever again. I felt humiliated as I knelt between her large thighs and slowly put my lips to her cunt. She grabbed my head and forced it deep into her snatch. The taste was strong and pungent and I forced myself not to gag on her lover's spunk. After the initial revolution, I began to please my wife and as she sat up to watch me, she began to run her fingers through my hair.

"Erick I want you to know I did this for you but now that Reggie has shown me what a real man can do for a woman I will do this again and again no matter what you want. I got more satisfaction from just giving my body to him to use as he wished than I ever got from your measly tries to give me pleasure."

When she grew tired of my face, she pushed me away and told me she was taking a nap. I went to the bathroom first to clean up then to jack-off to ease the tension from my throbbing cock and when I returned she was asleep. I gazed at my wife's naked body as I absently mindedly stroked my cock. Her brown hair still damp from the sweat of the thorough fucking she had just gone through aroused me even more. Tracy is a big woman, in fact bigger than I am, whereas I am five foot six, around one hundred fifty-five pounds, Tracy is at least five foot nine, and she is a hundred seventy-five pounds of voluptuous curves. I know that some people think her as heavy but if they could see her now naked with her thighs spread exposing her beautiful cunt and her large breast hanging down they would know that I love her just as she is. Her being taller than I makes me the perfect height for burying my face between her breasts while she holds them tight against my head. My only desire in life is my wife's happiness and her sexual satisfaction is my number one goal but this scared me what if she no longer wanted me. If she replaced me with this new lover, would she just kick me to the curb as useless rubbish?

"Erick you have that worried look on your face."

I hadn't noticed that Tracy was now awake, I rushed to her side, and when I kissed her, she held my head to kiss me deep with her tongue.

"You are my husband and I love you but after Reggie's magnificent cock I can no longer get any pleasure from yours. I still need you to pleasure me with your tongue and I guess I can let you fuck me as a reward for being a good boy. Do you think you can live with that?"

As an answer, I crawled back between her legs and licked her to another orgasm.

As you can imagine our lives have changed greatly since that fateful day. Whenever her lover calls if I'm, there I must leave, as she wants to keep his pleasure just for her. She feels if she allowed me to watch it would be like sharing him and she refuses to do that. After he leaves and I return home to clean up duty she lovingly tells me of the pleasure he brings her. You may ask why I stay and all I can really say is Tracy is more woman that I deserve and what she gives to me is total erotica. I guess I just get off on her humiliation of me. I think I always knew this but now that it's blatant, I can accept it and just enjoy it for what it is. As for Tracy, maybe she knew all along what I craved as she has always teased me and made me beg for sex. I think she was just preparing me for this next level and I can only love her more for it. To all you haters out there I can only say that I think I'm the luckiest man in the world.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tracy's Tease

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 567 milliseconds