• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Seduction of McKenzie Rose Ch. 02

The Seduction of McKenzie Rose Ch. 02

12

This is a continuation of "The Seduction of McKenzie Rose" which I originally posted in the summer of 2008. I have had numerous requests to bring this steamy rendezvous between the good Professor and fair McKenzie to a climax. Or multiple climaxes, as the case may be.

I am pleased to finally be able to acquiesce to the encouraging and complimentary requests. But this will be just another brief installment, a pleasant interlude, so to speak. But you shall not be disappointed, I am confident. McKenzie will assure your satisfaction and captivate your interest to learn and explore more with she and her teacher.

So, before venturing further, dear reader, first read the initial installment, so you can play along at home with the characters. Please be assured there is more, much more to cum. My goal as an author, as always, is to induce you to cum along with the characters.

Enjoy.

*

The young college student who bussed the tables at Starbucks recognized McKenzie, who was perhaps the most recognizable coed on campus in this small town, and watched her impossibly tight butt sashay away as she hung on the Professor's shoulder. The high-noon angle of the sun rendered McKenzie's dress virtually transparent in the sunlight, and he could look right through the dress to see the silhouette of her long legs, and he imagined her bare, saturated pussy lips protruding through the front of the dress, and wished that he had a frontal view.

Since all of the other male patrons in Starbucks, as well as most of the females, were watching the couple enviously, he surreptitiously scooped up the bra and tan, lace thong that were abandoned on the table, and stuffed them beneath his apron as he went through the motions of cleaning up the table.

He scurried to the bathroom himself seconds later to rub McKenzie's still sopping panties over his throbbing cock and he exploded his own jism into the material. Countless times, the young man had fantasized about fucking the gorgeous coed, and this was the next best thing. He had himself quite a souvenir.

Blissfully unaware that her thong had a cock wrapped around it, McKenzie slid into the passenger seat of the Professor's Lexus convertible, exposing as much of her long, tanned looks as she could. Just before John closed the door, she purposely opened her legs wide so that John could get an unobstructed view of her gleaming, just-fucked slit.

From inside the plate glass window of the barber shop close to where John had parked his car, Sid the Barber was unwittingly treated to the same view, and the septuagenarian dropped his scissors on the floor with a loud crash as he caught a glimpse of his first 'live' pussy in nearly a decade.

McKenzie was leaving a trail of innocent victims aged nineteen to seventy-five in her trail of drive-by wanton sexuality. It seemed that half of the men in the small college town were either hard or drooling in admiration. However, her focus was solely on the soon-to-be-fifty-year-old handsome man who eased into the driver's seat. It was his large cock that had just nearly split her soaked cunt apart in the ladies room minutes ago, and it was this same gorgeous dick that she was determined to be sucking within mere seconds.

"Start the fucking engine, already," she thought, reaching over to caress John's thigh, mesmerized by the twitching bulge beneath his tight shorts.

John's own legs spread apart in his seat and McKenzie's eyes lingered downward from his lap and she admired the muscular thighs, his lean, athletic calves, and another spurt of nectar oozed from between her legs as she imagined how her own legs would feel wrapped around his torso, gripping his cute butt in a death-grip with her legs encircling his ass as he bore furiously into her love canal.

Her carnal thoughts were interrupted as John directed the car smoothly into what passed for traffic in this small, sleepy town, and she felt his own strong hands tug on the rising hemline of her now-wrinkled sundress. He parted her legs, almost lewdly, and with the skill of an accomplished magician, McKenzie soon realized that both of her legs were spread so that her ankles rested on the dashboard, and her dress was pushed up almost to her belly button. She felt the cool, autumnal breeze cascade into her humid cavern, and was it her imagination, or did a small wisp of steam emanate from the pulsing slit of her exposed pussy?

The impromptu vaginal manhole was soon expertly filled with John's index finger of his right hand, as he held the steering wheel with the other, leisurely finger-fucking her as they drove at about twenty miles an hour, down Main Street.

America's heartland was getting an eyeful this day, a beautiful twenty-year-old raven-haired model leaning back in the reclining seat of a convertible, while her handsome teacher/lover explored her boiling cunt unassumingly. She leaked sweet juices onto the plush upholstery under her ass as he pushed a second, and then a third digit into her tunnel, each finger turning and twisting inside of her cavity.

His experienced fingers curled upward into the spongy mass of her ever elusive g-spot on her upper vaginal wall, and instantaneously, her narrow pelvis bucked like a wild bronco. When he lifted a finger onto her sensitive clit and spun it around in a figure-eight contour, it was as if he had ignited an 'on' switch for an internal clitoral pyrotechnic display.

His eyes never left the road as she groaned and writhed and squirmed to his expert touch. McKenzie had never had a man with the intuition and talent such that she didn't have to choreograph his movements within her. She couldn't delineate one exploding orgasm from the next, her eyes glazed over half-closed, only vaguely aware that John seemed to be waving to familiar faces as he drove towards his house.

Before she knew it, they were in his driveway as the automatic garage door opener hummed and granted them access into his garage, and they disappeared from public view, from bright sunlight to sudden damp, darkness of the small garage.

The door shut behind them as John walked over to the passenger door as McKenzie tried to gather her wits, still trembling from the after-shocks of the small tsunami that rumbled throughout her body, the waves of cum crashing time and again into and out of her pussy lips.

He smiled down at her, rather cockily, as he watched her beautiful flawless face quiver with fully-sated ecstasy, her flat stomach heaving uncontrollably, the sundress bunched almost to her huge tits, but he wasn't expecting her next movement. Not at all.

As he gently opened the door, prepared to lift and carry McKenzie to his lair, she suddenly leaped from her seat like a predator who surprised her prey. In one swift, almost violently purposeful movement, she grabbed at the button on John's shorts and yanked it apart, the button spiraling into the wall, crashing against a weed-whacker, the force of her downward yank ripping the seams of his shorts as they fell in shreds to the floor of the garage, and she placed his purple, engorged cockhead between her full, ruby lips, rubbed his shaft vigorously and cupped his magnificently heavy balls, all at once.

She surprised him with both her strength and alacrity of movement, and she twirled the much larger man around 180-degrees. Since his shorts were torn and bunched at his ankles, she stood up and traded positions, pushing him backwards into the passenger seat, ass up, big balls bouncing, legs straight up towards the ceiling, and she orally assaulted his cock, balls, and ass hole with a zeal that John could not have begun to fathom. Many a woman had sucked his large, thick cock with a wild-eyed enthusiasm, but never like this. The worm had indeed turned, McKenzie had assumed complete command.

She lifted her head from the incredibly sensitive crevice between the base of his shaft and his anus, but never stopped maniacally massaging his huge shaft with her tiny, talented hands. She raised her head and eyed him with a fury that almost unnerved the once overly-confident mentor, pointing his twitching cock like a missile, aiming it directly at a pre-determined target. Her face.

"Who do you think you're dealing with, Professor?"

McKenzie hissed and growled, disdainfully spitting a large strand of saliva onto his dick, and using her fingers to trace a wet strand back to her mouth. He groaned, propping himself up on his elbows, stumbling over himself now so that he could attempt to see the brazen display unfolding in front of him, his dick now held captive by the hormonally crazed young sexual warrior, a literal POW (Penis-Of-War).

She was barely twenty and he was in his late forties. This wasn't supposed to happen this way.

Was it?

McKenzie sucked on him so ambitiously that John thought for a second he would be the first victim of a penile amputee in the history of garage warfare, she might tug his dick straight off at the roots. It was painful, and John was not a proponent of either absorbing nor administering pain, but goddamn, it felt so fucking GOOD, too.

She released his cock from her oral booby-trap and continued her verbal tirade, stroking his shaft while easing a manicured finger into his asshole, her nails scraping the walls of his rectum.

"You think you can ride through town and show my cunt off like some little trophy slut, some little tramp conquest?"

She plunged her finger deeper into his asshole, reaching his prostrate now, feeling the unmistakable swelling of his testicles, a sign of his impending explosion.

"Huh, do you?"

She sneered up at him. His head rocked back and forth like a bobblehead on a swizzle stick now. She was his. Hook, line, sinker, and cock. She took his huge dick and positioned it so that it was the equivalent of a long-necked pistol between her eyes.

"Do you know who I am?"

She shouted at him now, seemingly crazed. He looked at her glassy-eyed, rendered totally mute, incapable of uttering anything other than guttural groans.

"I'm McKenzie Rose, Professor. Remember? Every man in town wants to fuck me. I decide which cock I get to use for my pleasure, understand?"

She screamed at him while gripping his massive manhood in a manual vice. He nodded meekly, pain and humiliation fighting with the pleasure rumbling from within his balls.

"Good. Now let that huge, gorgeous cock cum all over my face."

When John had completed the most powerful ejaculation that he had ever experienced and awakened from his momentary coma, McKenzie was not only covered from forehead to collarbone, hungrily lapping up every gob of what felt like ounces of sex-kitten-induced semen, she had once again been magically transposed into a happily cooing, obsequious subordinate.

"Professor Gordon?" She cooed softly, batting her cum-stained eyelashes at him.

"Would you take me into your house now and tie me up and lick my hot pussy? Pretty please?"

With that, she pulled her dress over her shoulders and stood gloriously naked before John, who was still hunched over on his car seat, exhausted, his still erect cock dripping the final droplets of whatever cum remained in his testicles.

She dropped the dress directly onto his cock and it hung there as she giggled at the sight, delighted with her aim.

"Hey, thanks for hanging my dress, Professor. Nice catch."

He watched her perfect ass jiggle into his house through the side garage door, her image in the rear-view mirror as he scrambled to his feet. He was determined to regain some semblance of carnal control over this nutty nubile nympho, and he audibly groaned when he heard her words over her shoulder.

"I'll be on your bed when you're recovered, Professor. And, we'll be needing a few of your neckties."

McKenzie lay nude and spread-eagled on the downy mattress as John walked into the bedroom, now naked himself, and he observed the scene from the doorway for a short time as McKenzie leisurely diddled her twat.

McKenzie, once again demure and submissive, gazed directly at John's still taut and athletic body, her eyes lingering at his half-erect cock, which dangled down below his lemon-sized testicles. Collectively, it was the most impressive collection of genitalia that McKenzie had ever witnessed, and she expressed her sincere appreciation in three simple words as she continued to run her fingers gently over her mound.

"God, you're hung!"

John smiled despite himself, and walked towards the closet and extracted a tie rack adorned with perhaps two dozen silk neckties.

McKenzie propped herself up on the bed with one elbow, in anticipation of the next event in their carnal decathlon. She squealed delightedly. "Oh, goody, do I get to pick?"

John walked to the edge of the bed and kissed McKenzie tenderly on her ample breast, his tongue flicking and darting around the full, dark brown pearl of her areola. While he had duly distracted her attention, he reached into the nightstand drawer next to his bed and pulled out a set of sturdy handcuffs and dropped them softly on the bottom of the bed. McKenzie still hadn't noticed the restraints, her head was tilted back in pleasure and her eyes were closed, enjoying John's tongue-lashing of both of her tits now.

The professor gently lifted the young student from her prone position on the bed and placed a pillow perpendicular to the bras headboard, and leaned McKenzie's torso against it. He took both of her wrists and spread her arms as widely as they could go, so that she was in a 'T' position, almost as if she were on a crucifix, and held them to the headboard.

"Stay still, don't move," he directed her. She obediently followed his soft-spoken command.

He reached down behind his back and brought the handcuffs to her respective wrists before she was even aware of their existence, and he expertly tethered her wrists to the back of the brass bed, clamping the cuffs shut with authority, and he stood before her and admired his handiwork, stroking his quickly hardening cock. The pupils of her sparkling blue eyes widened in a mixture of anxiety and pure lustful apprehension.

"We'll save the silk ties for other activities, Ms. Rose. You require some sturdier restraint for our upcoming tutorial."

Her eyes were riveted on his dangling cock like the proverbial deer in the headlights. It was huge, and size mattered to McKenzie. A lot. She had just sucked it carnivorously, she had fucked it far too briefly, yet still, she was ravenous for it, desiring it again and again. Everywhere, in all of her holes. She was insatiable, she barely heard his words, hypnotized by the mesmerizing swaying of his big, beautiful dick.

He smiled down at his captive prey, submissive and needy once more.

"Think of a number between one and one hundred," he whispered, lifting her buttocks and placing another downy pillow under her sensational ass cheeks, pausing to admire her brown-puckered anus which parted as he did so.

She giggled. "Sixty-nine, what else?"

He nodded in consent. "You've chosen wisely."

He leaned over to the digital alarm clock on the nightstand and observed the time. One nineteen. He wound the dials and set the timer for two twenty-eight. He stuck two fingers in her mouth like a fishhook, parting her lips, and his face lowered to her breasts.

"I will now eat you for sixty-nine minutes," he announced, and proceeded to suck on her tanned, taut, 36-d natural twenty-year-old tits that would make a Playboy photographer drool.

McKenzie moaned as her mature lover stroked her nipples with his thumbs, making them harden under his touch. She closed her eyes as he took her gloriously responsive nipple between his lips, his tongue moving like a serpent's tongue, lightly piercing from side to side. He gently squeezed her other nipple between his thumb and index fingers, making the pert nub even more erect. He was enjoying his work and her spectacular body's responses. It was such a turn-on to please beautiful women, he thought, and McKenzie's beauty was the apex of all of the gorgeous women that he had pleasured.

McKenzie opened her eyes to watch the show and wished she could free her hands to run them through John's incredibly sexy, thick, salt-and-pepper hair. Instead, she had to be satisfied, for now, as a voyeur with a front row show to her own gratification and indulgence. She twirled her tongue around her lips, still tasting his salty seed in her mouth, as another moan escaped from her lips as he gently bit into her breast.

John circled her nipple with his tongue, then slid it along to the other, which he again took between his lips, sucking gently. He loved hearing her moan, and, teasingly, moved his hand down between her long legs. With his middle finger he rubbed her pussy lips excruciatingly lightly and slowly . John could easily feel the heat radiating from her, the damp patch seeping like a small stream. He wanted to taste her so badly, wanted to push his tongue deep inside her, drinking her juices, yet he also wanted to prolong her agony.

After all, they still had sixty-one minutes.

He continued his deliberate southward journey, savoring the taste of her skin, licking her navel, pushing his palm down on her mound. His own willpower was wearing thin.

"Ms. Rose, would you perhaps want your cunt sucked now?"

From his vantage point inches away from her sopping gash, looking up at her flushed face, he had a hunch what her answer would be.

His student nodded furiously. "Yes! Please!"

She was biting her bottom lip, her eyebrows drawn together in frustrated concentration. So polite now, he mused.

John smiled, and made his way down her slender body, his tongue tracing a line over her pussy, but skipping over it completely as she groaned her dismay, and he stopped at her inner thigh. He kissed just below her snatch ever so softly, and enjoyed the small golden hairs of youth tingling on the soft skin of her inner thighs. He intended to tease her for as long as he could. He next kissed up her thigh, and then moved languidly over to her other leg. McKenzie though her cunt was going to spontaneously combust from heat. Her clit throbbed through the salmon-hued folds of her labia, opening up like a spring crocus.

John flattened his tongue and licked a slow descent from just below her pussy to the tip of her anus, taking what felt to McKenzie like an eternity. She bent her legs at the knees, and raised them, allowing him to unfettered access to her pulsing, innermost nether regions.

John paused for just a moment, staring at her fully exposed and vulnerable young pussy. Her pubic hair was neatly groomed, waxed into a narrow strip of dark brown hair. Her pussy was small and perfectly formed like the rest of her body. He examined her outer lips, which were significantly swollen and pink from her arousal, glistening with moisture. With his thumbs, he gently opened her up, and then slid a single finger slowly inside her wet hole, moving it in and out, spreading her juices all over her pussy.

He leaned forward, breathing in her musky scent, and slowly ran his tongue up and down over her pussy lips, smiling to himself as he heard the young beauty gasp. Her legs parted, allowing him a better look. Her clit was swollen, throbbing, pulsing, gleaming, begging for attention, essentially screaming, "Eat me!"

But, he wasn't ready to venture back there yet. Slowly, teasingly, John extended his tongue and pushed it deep inside her cunt, moving it in slow circles, lapping up her sweet juices, feeling her vaginal muscles clench around his dancing tongue, strong and long.

McKenzie cried out softly as the first of dozens of mini-orgasms wracked her being, and she pushed herself down forcefully onto John's tongue. She closed her eyes, her fingers gripping the rims of the handcuffs tightly as he replaced his tongue with two long fingers. They moved slowly in and out of her pussy, slightly bent, rubbing lightly over her sensitive g-spot, evoking another burst of love juice.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Seduction of McKenzie Rose Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 149 milliseconds