• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dinner For Two/Dessert for Three

Dinner For Two/Dessert for Three

When entering the restaurant, we looked like the average couple. He wore a pair of pants and a button down shirt. I wore a short skirt and a nice blouse. We asked for a booth.

Within moments of sitting down, his controlling ways came out. I did not complain, he is my master and I enjoy this. He handed me a remote control dildo and told me to go in the bathroom and insert it in me. I did as I was told. To make certain as soon as I sat down next to him in the booth, he put his hand up my skirt and in my underwear to feel that is was there. He turns me on so much.

Next thing the waitress came over to take our orders. As she turned to me, my master turned on the remote. It was difficult for me to order as he intensified the vibrations. I felt she knew something was going on but she was uncertain. Then my master ordered. Now that the vibrations were on high, I was so wet and ready to have an orgasm right there in the restaurant. Just as I was about to cum, my master said, "Don't cum or else." he then abruptly shut off the dildo.

He knew I was totally horny now. I grabbed his big cock and started to feel it through his pants. He pulled my hand away and twisted it and told me that I do not touch him in public unless he says. This even turned me on more. As dinner was coming out we both moved towards the end of the circular booth to eat. While the waitress was there delivering the food, he turned on the remote again. I was getting very wet and turned on and the waitress was able to tell. I think it was turning on her too. I was so wet; I was dripping down my leg. We ate and my master brought me to a full orgasm right there in the restaurant. I was not able to sit still and it was very obvious to the group of woman walking by pointing to me and speaking of me. I did not mind because it made my master happy.

The waitress came over and gave my master a bill and she wrote on the bill....."I get off in fifteen minutes."

He showed it to me and said, "Tonight is the night you have your first woman."

I was a little nervous but very happy to have my first experience with a woman and my master at the same time. He tipped her extremely well and the waitress, my master and I all walked out together.

We went to the motel next door. With the curtains open, my master tied me up naked and had the waitress go down on me. She was so good with her tongue; she knew just where to touch. I wanted to move when I was ready to cum but my master had me tied down well, I could hardly move. This made my orgasm more intense. Now he went over and kissed the waitress. I thought, this is not fair. Master untied me and told me to kiss her. I was kissing her and wow how wet I got from a woman. This was turning me on. He made us go to the window so everyone could see her and me kissing in the window and I was the only one nude.

Now I slowly pulled down her skirt and underwear and asked her to lie on the bed. I ate her out so much. My tongue was tipping around her clit and then I would suck on her clit. I put my tongue in her pussy and tasted her. I really gave her an intense orgasm until I could taste her juices.

From there my master removed his clothes and joined in. We both went down on him and took turns sucking his hard cock.

My master had the waitress go on her back and had me go to a doggy style and eat her as he entered his big cock inside of me. He was so warm and big it felt so good. He roughly and quickly moved in and out of me until he was ready to cum then he grabbed me by my hair and stuck his cock in my mouth and came making me swallow it all. I did not mind, I loved tasting and swallowing his cum.

He then had the waitress get dress and tipped her well, again. He told me to walk her to the door and stand there nude until she got to her car. I did exactly what he said while the trucker outside looked at me.

After she got in her car safely, I shut the door behind me and my master said, "Your not done bitch, now get on your hands and knees, it's time for your punishment."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dinner For Two/Dessert for Three

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds