• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • At Uni After Class...

At Uni After Class...

The anticipation was killing me! I couldn't concentrate on anything my lecturer was telling us; all I could do was stare at my Master.

He was sat not too far in front of me and could probably see me staring at him. But it was the thing in his pocket that I was fixed on. To anyone else it just looked like a phone or an iPod, but I knew better. It was a remote. And what it controlled was sitting in wait inside me. I was already getting wet just thinking about it, and every time he moved his hand my heart jumped. I was in agony, wishing he would push the button to give me relief, but dreading it due to being in my university lecture surrounded by 30 other people.

This was his test for me. He had said that if I would last the lecture without making a sound or climaxing, I would be rewarded. But if I let my pleasure show in anyway, I would be punished.

After staring at him for the past 4 minuets, I thought it might be best to at least try to listen to the lecturer. But as soon as my eyes pulled away from my Master, I felt it. As the strong vibrations hit my G-spot, I whipped my eyes back to my Master. He wasn't looking at me, but I could see a hint of a smile on his face and his hand rested on the pocket with the remote in it.

It was only on the first speed setting right now, but god I felt like screaming! I'm naturally loud when it comes to sex, I love to moan and scream from the moment I'm first touched. So this made this 'test' ten times worse! I could feel my cheeks flaming, my breathing coming shorter and faster.

I let my hair out of its band, letting it fall and try to cover my cheeks. Picking up my pen to doodle to attempt to distract myself, the vibrations got kicked up a notch. By this point I was so wet and so horny I could barely sit still. There was only one more speed setting to go now, but I don't know if I could stand it. I looked up and focused on the clock. Five minuets to go. Five minuets wasn't so bad, it could have been a lot worse. I looked back to my Master. He was turned round slightly in his seat at looked directly at me. The second our eyes locked I nearly screamed! The vibrations were now going insanely fast and I could feel my climax getting closer and closer each second. I looked down to my notepad and tried to concentrate on breathing in long slow breaths.

"Right Students, we're done for today, you can go a bit earlier today..." my lecturer carried on talking but I didn't hear it. All I could feel was the wave of relief that washed over me as the vibrations stopped. I got to my feet and on very shaky legs, walked out of the class. Leaning against the nice cold wall outside the room, I waited for my Master to come out. It was the end of the day, so the university was dead apart from our class. I waved 'bye to friends and waited... and waited. The lecturer came out a few minuets later and wished me goodnight. A little confused, I poked my head in the door, hoping that my Master was so angry with me that he's gone straight home and left me here. But he was still in the classroom, sat on one of the tables with the remote in his hand.

I stepped into the room, a little nervous. I hated it when I failed these tests he set me and I really hoped that this time I had passed. I walked up to him and stood at his side facing him. At home I would kneel but in public I was to always be at his side.

"This, my dirty little slave, is a wonderful little gift. I really must reward you for giving it to me." He hit the button and the egg started to vibrate in me again. My knees shook slightly but I stayed on my feet, silent. "You were very good today slave. Nobody noticed your struggle and you made no noise, which I knew would be the hardest thing for you. And I'm assuming you didn't come?"

"No Sir." He smiled

"Good girl. Now, I know how badly you must be in need of release, but I really want to torture you a little bit more first..." I thought he meant he would leave it turned on as we walked back to his, where we could finish our session. I was very very wrong. "On your knees slave."

I looked up at my Master. Surely he couldn't mean here, in the classroom? What if we got caught?! "Do as your told slave, on you knees!"

"But sir, what if someone catches us?" He looked at me for a few seconds.

"Your right slave..." He stood up and walked to the door, then locked it and walked back to stand in front of me. "There, most of the lights are off, the doors locked and the cleaners come in in the morning. We have nothing to worry about. Now, on your knees."

I hesitated a split second, then dropped to my knees. I could feel myself getting wet again, the vibrations still going strong. I unzipped his jeans and pulled out his hard cock, running my tongue from base to tip. As my lips wrapped around his cock, he hit the button again, making me moan. I took him deep into my throat, sucking hard as I pulled away. I wanted to make him proud, make him feel as good as possible. I felt his hands wrest on the back of my head, gently guiding me as I sucked and licked faster and harder. I loved hearing him moan as I ran my tongue over him. He pulled at my hair and forced my head down, getting his cock as deep into my throat as possible. I felt his body shake as I gratefully swallowed all he gave me. He pulled out of my mouth and did up his jeans.

"Well done slave, you're being such a good girl today. I think you deserve a reward." My smile grew even bigger than before. He pushed me onto a table, lifted up my skirt and ripped off my panties. I squealed and tried to cover myself with my hands. "Slave, you should know better by now! Don't make me tie your hands down." He tried to move my hands but I kept them where they were. I wasn't really being bad; I just wanted to be tied down so badly! "Right slave, hands above you head now!" I laid my arms back and let him tie them together with the pair of cuffs he always had with him.

I could barely lie still. Being tied down and having the vibrations still going I was getting pretty close.

"Do you want your reward slave?"

"Oh yes Master!"

"But you must be as quiet as possible, okay slave?"

"Yes sir."

As soon as his tongue touched my swollen clit I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming! He hit the button again and started to word my clit with his amazing tongue. God it felt amazing! My vision clouded over and I couldn't remember or care where I was! He began to suck and nibble on my clit, making me moan as loud as I was permitted. I was getting so close, wave upon wave of pure pleasure washing over me. Then it stopped. His mouth left me and he also pulled out the small vibrating egg. I lay there panting. But then I realised what he was doing.

"I want to be fucking you when you come slave, but not till I tell you too. Okay?" I was so out of breath I couldn't speak. After a few seconds, my Master gave my tortured pussy a gently slap, sending sparks up my spine. "Answer me slave!"

"I won't come till you tell me to Master."

"Good girl, now open those legs wide!"

He clamped his hand over my mouth to stifle my scream as he pushed so deep inside me. I loved it when he fucked me, more than anything else he did to me. After my muffled screams became moans, he moved his hands to my hips and began to fuck me harder. I was so close again but I had to try and stop it. But no sooner as I got my urges under control, he put his hand between us and started to rub my clit again. I was so damn close! Then he leant forward till his lips where an inch from mine and whispered those magic words that always made me come instantly.

"Come for me slave!"

My body arched as I came. His hand working my clit whilst he kept fucking me made it last longer than I though possible. My body was shaking as I came down from that wonderful natural high, my Master still pounding into me.

Suddenly, he pulled me upright and dragged me onto my knees. I wanted his cock so bad! He grabbed my head and I started to suck hard. He pulled my head away and I opened my mouth, ready to swallow every drop he gave me. As he pumped his cock I stuck out my tongue and licked up to the tip just as he came into my waiting mouth. I licked up every drop.

He helped me stand and took off the cuffs.

"You did well today my little slave. Lets get you home for some more private fun." God I couldn't wait!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • At Uni After Class...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds