• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Slave to Roommate's Lack of Desires

Slave to Roommate's Lack of Desires

This happened a couple of years ago. At the time I was living with a room-mate. Her name is Kristine or just Kris for short. She is slender and around 5'2" with a couple of petite breasts. Her eyes is a bright blue that some guys just seem to keep staring into forever. I had known her since high school and she were always supportive of my "choices", in fact she was the one that opened my eyes to them, but that's a different story. Around then, she had a boyfriend named Thomas; he was around 6 feet and had a somewhat average built except for a small hint of muscle.

When they had first met, he seemed to think it a bit weird his girlfriend was living with a guy but after a while he seemed to accept it. What he did not know at the time was that I dress up as a girl whenever I can. That have always been both a turn on and just something I need to do. I think that's the best explanation I can give for it. It have always been that way, I just never seemed to actually realise it myself. When I stole a pair of my panty hose I shook it off thinking that it was just the feel of it that felt good on me. When I never seemed to be able to get a serious girlfriend I shook it off thinking that I was just unlucky with girls. Not to mention all the other small things that just did not seem to fit together. Luckily for me, Kris were wiser than me, so now I spend a lot of time dressed as a girl. I hadn't yet had the courage to do it publicly or tell anyone about it.

At the day in question Kris was fretting around like crazy.

"What's up, Kris?" I asked her.

"Oh, it's Thomas." She replied.

"What's wrong? I thought you guys were doing fine."

"Oh, we are. We are. It's just that..." She trailed off at the last part.

"Come on you can tell me." I smiled at her, perhaps a little too eager to her what was going on.

"Well it is just that I made a promise to him and I really don't want to keep it."

"Oh what did you promise him?"

She blushed profusely, immediately making me jump to the conclusion that it was something to do with sex.

"Come ooonnnnn." I coaxed her.

"I promised he could get anal for his birthday." she confessed.

"But you always said you hated that!"

"I know." And then she looked at me funny, her mouth twisting in a wicked smile.

"But you don't." She said. I looked at her shocked.

"You mean you want your boyfriend to fuck me?"

"Yes." Again with that wicked smile of hers.

"That's just wrong, Kris. He's not even bisexual or into people like me. At least not from what you tell me."

"That's okay, honey. You really do look too good when you are all dolled up. We will make sure he doesn't even know before it's too late."

"Oh come on, Kris. He could get mad as hell."

"You know he is nothing like that at all."

"Still..."

"Pleaseeee. Do it for me." she begged, flashing those adorable eyes of hers at me, making me hate myself for never being able to say no to her.

"Okay, okay I'll do it."

"Good. I would hate to dig deeper into my bag of evil tricks." She said while she smiled wickedly at me again.

"Here's the plan...".

Well to cut a long story short the plan was quite simple. At the dinner in our apartment, we would get him a little tipsy first and then late Kris would "warm him up" while I got dressed and then send him to the toilet to wash up. While he was out there we would turn off the lights and get replace me with her. Hoping that he wouldn't notice before he was already fucking me. A stupid plan I know; Kris was always like that, making crazy plans and weird ideas, usually that was quite fun but this night I was not so sure.

Thomas arrived while we were preparing dinner. Well mostly me anyway. Kris is helpless in a kitchen while I thoroughly enjoy cooking and in my opinion it shows. Like in most other things in life passion is the key. Every ounce of love you put into a good dish shows or in this case tastes. I was preparing pork tenderloin medallions with a creamy rosemary, basel and bell pepper sauce. Thomas' favourite. For drinking we had a good red wine. All the way through dinner Kris and me only sipped our wine while Thomas was drinking plenty. He really liked it; as we planned.

After dinner we started taking out the dishes when Thomas padded Kris on the butt and said loudly "Remember your promise, sweetie?"

Kris blushed crazily but still had a huge smile on her face when we were left alone in the kitchen with Thomas escaping kitchen duty due to it being his birthday.

"Okay, I'm going to go get him warmed up. You have fun now." she snickered after we did the dishes. I went to my room to get dressed. Since it was going to be dark and not wanting to have him fumble with my clothes due to the precarious situation I planned to only get a few lingerie items on. I started by attaching my implants and covered them by taking on a white lacy bra, they weren't going to make me look hugely endowed so they weren't going to look much different than Kris' breasts. I slipped on some matching white stockings up over my hairless smooth legs, even when I were not dressing I always enjoyed having no body hair. Sure it was a pain to remove but it was so worth it. I then sat down in front of my mirror and applied some light make-up. That was more for me than him. I then put on my hairnet and then a wig that I had bought a couple of months ago to make me and Kris look almost close enough to be twins. Last I considered what to do with my cock. I couldn't really tug it up since I would not be wearing panties, so I decided to tape it up along my stomach hoping it would last long enough to escape notice.

I heard the door to the bathroom open and close. I hurried and ran to her room and found her half naked and with smeared lipstick.

"I see you got him ready." I said.

She just smiled at me and pulled me into her large bed. She placed me on all fours with my pert little ass pointing towards the door.

"Mmmm. This is going to be so good."

She then slipped a finger over my ass leaving a trail of something wet and slippery.

"I am going to get you ready now, sweetie. You just relax okay?"

I nodded as she started to rub her finger over my tight little rosebud, gently coating it with the lube. I then heard a squirt from the tub and felt the cold liquid on my hole and she started to push her finger in.

"Oh, you are so tight." she said while wiggling her finger in my rear. "He is really going to enjoy this isn't he?" I didn't bother with a reply at this point. She withdrew her finger and left the room, shutting off the light, her kiss on my neck still lingering. I then heard the door to the bathroom open and Thomas footsteps coming closer; until he finally reached the room and entered. This was it; no way out now.

"Mmmm baby, that's such a sweet view." he said in deep husky voice.

I wiggled my tail at him in response, hoping that my tape would hold. I heard his underwear hit the floor. I wondered what he wore. If he were a boxer or a brief man? I smiled inwardly that I did not even know this little fact about the man who was about to fuck me.

His fingers started to slide gently over my ass, giving it a good rub down. "You are so soft baby. I love that."

After a much too short time he stopped rubbing my ass.

"I see you have already lubed up for me. You are such a hot little babe, you know that?"

All I could do was to let out a soft little giggle.

I could feel his finger starting to rub around my rear entrance. It was exploring all over along my crack until he finally found the little tight hole. His touch sent shivers all over my body. I was fearing this, yet it was so exciting. My entrance felt the intrusion split me, as he slid his finger in slowly.

"Mmmm so tight." he almost groaned. I could hear the lust in his voice. I smiled inwardly as it was the exact same thing his girlfriend had said to me only minutes before. His finger kept exploring inside me making my insides burn with fire. I could feel myself wanting him so much now. I gasped as he inserted a second finger feeling him spread me so much. His fingers now starting to pump in and out of me.

"You like that don't you, baby?" he said, I imagined with a big grin on his face. I just moaned in response to his tender touch inside of me.

As he was sliding his fingers out, my ass felt so empty that I almost cried out for more, I wanted him back in me; I got more than I bargained though. He slapped my buns hard and said "Are you ready for it, baby? Because here I come."

I was about to cry that I wanted him so much when I felt the head of his very hard cock press against my opening. It took every bit of restraint I had not to push against him at that point but I knew that I should let him take the initiative and ease it in. As it turned out it did not feel so easy. His cock head felt so huge against my poor little hole. But he just kept on pushing while he groaned from the effort and lust. As he slid further in the pain lessened a bit and I started to get that full feeling. It just felt so good. As he pushed all the way in I could feel his pubes against my bare hairless ass. "Is it okay, baby?" He asked with a note of concern in his voice. I just nodded.

He got the hint and started to pump slowly in my tight hot little hole. While he steadily increased the pace I could not contain my moans. Soon he was slamming his thick cock inside of me, making me gasp and moan in pleasure, making me buck back against his strokes.

"Oh yeah, I knew you would be into this, baby." he said, panting with the effort. He was fucking me raw now, his weight on me and his cock and effort getting me so worked up. It was a wonder my cock had not sprung free yet, it was practically throbbing against my stomach.

He started to slap my ass tenderly yet firmly while he was giving it to me doggy style like the little bitch in heat I felt like right now. I could his rhythm getting more frantic now as his cock began to throb inside my tight ass. I guessed he was getting close to cumming and my flexing of my muscles probably did not help the situation. I started to rub my 'clit' with one hand.

It was so hot.

"I am going to cum inside you, baby!" he groaned.

His last few strokes making me feel like bursting from the sheer pleasure of it and as his cock started shooting up my ass I blew my load as I moaned crazily. He gave me a few short strokes in my aching ass, as his cock grew limp, keeping me hot and horny.

"That was so good, Lea." he said.

Caught like a dear in the headlights I froze in terror. How did he know it was me and how did he know my "girl" name?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Slave to Roommate's Lack of Desires

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds