• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Piano Player

The Piano Player

Drifting of scented gums through the air, the piano player sits there on the stool, eyes transfixed on a distant thought as the PP starts to trip soft white fingers along the white and black road in front, in the cool of the morning. The lightness of the material cladding the PP highlights the PP players senses though the yellow glow. The early morning sun drifting through the particles in the room has a warming effect on the PP's mind even if the coolness of the air has spread goose bumps over the PP partly exposed body.

With the chirps of the feathered friends drying themselves of the early morning dew in the distance, the PP watches the particles swirl lightly before the PP eyes as fingers start in a trance to match the slow rhythms of the room and surrounds. Softly notes extend from within the heart of the PP through the PP organs to dance along with the rays of light to be absorbed in places from soft furnishings or to rebound from hard cold walls. Matching the rhythm of spiralling light within the room the PP talked to the feathered friends through the PP fingers dancing on the key board sending a melody from deep with in.

The PP's cladding, light like the melody, provides no warmth till the warming rays creep upwards like fingers softly touching, caressing soft uncovered skin. The warmth of the sun is felt like a lover, soft and warming, its fingers moving slowly upwards as if on a mission of seduction, a seduction of the mind as the PP gaze tells of far distant thoughts, thoughts that heighten body activity, blood flowing faster as the melody tempo increases, blood to move the warmth of the sun to parts that feel neglected from want of attention.

The sun's fingers move up the PP calves sending spiralling simulations deep within, warming and exciting. Cool thighs upon the stool roll in tempo with the melody and as the ray's fingers touch them.

They flinch as if rays were exploring uncharted areas, the thighs spread unconsciously as the sun fingers spread over them pulling them apart, softly warming and massaging them; inner thighs separate to let the soft sun's massage begin. The massage the PP has been longing for, the warmth on the PP inner thighs from the sun god is the beginning of the warmth of for enlightenment.

Still while PP fingers play apon the keys the PP eyes shift from the trance in the distance to the warm fingers settling on the PP opened inner thighs. The PP can feel the Sun God's fingers move upwards to the PP flimsy covering, fingers that tease the senses and heighten desires. Desires that only dreams have been able to satisfy but now the Sun Gods fingers are playing the tune whilst the PP own fingers slowly slip from the enchanting tunes upon the key boards to help the fingers that are bringing the PP to heights never felt before.

The Sun God, Helios's fingers are everywhere now slipping up PP body, toying with the flimsy covering of the PP to the PP's golden hair. Helios's fingers running throughs the PP hair, kissing the PP on the checks, then lips as the PP turns to face the PP's seducer. The PP whole body is being lathered by Helios's golden fingers that invade every little crevice

The golden fingers warm as they play apron the flesh of the PP, the fingers encourage the PP to turn on the stool to fully face Helios, now the PP's master, to bow in servence as golden hair covers the PP face as if in shame of the PPs feelings of desire and not willing to fully face the PP' seducer. Still in a deep trance, the golden fingers slipping through the hair massaging the scalp and warming the subservants mind. The PP has become a slave to the Helios.

The PP hands have been lifted by Helios's golden fingers to the PP thighs where Helios moves the PP fingers to sensual parts. Helios moves aside the flimsy material to expose the PP to the full view of Helios. Helios rewarding the PP with such loyalty and passion warms the PP sacred parts with his long searching fingers.

The PP leaning back against the keys feels the warmth being injected deep within. The PP was only just before seducing Helios with the PP tunes now the tables have turned and it is Helios whom is seducing the PP with his warm long fingers, fingers intertwined with the PP fingers as Helios guides the PP warmed fingers across the PP body, in the slow motion like the particles drifting through Helios's rays within the stillness of the room. The chest of the PP heaving slowly basked by Helios many fingers as the PP heart is drawn to beat faster as Helios fingers dance apron the PP's now bare chest. Helios's fingers have spread the flimsy covering to one side exposing once cold and hardened nipples to sensual erect nipples that are being kissed ever so softly by Helios. Helios's golden fingers massage the nipples to full erectness whilst his warm mouth gently sucks on each nipple in turn.

With head bent forward looking down through long wavy golden hair that circles the face of the PP, the PP watches through the golden haze before the PP, the fingers and tongue of Helios bringing the PP to levels the PP has never reached before. Eyes visit a heaving chest, then to where Helios fingers move the PP fingers with quicking motion between the PP thighs Likening to a slow tune upon the key board gathering speed till as the fire ignites, Helios warmth is turning into a raging fire the PP can't control, only an orgasmic event can quell the fire that Helios has started.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Piano Player

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 311 milliseconds