• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Dominatrix Needs Anal Too

Black Dominatrix Needs Anal Too

My name is Steven Marcus. I'm a big and tall Black man of Haitian descent living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I work as a security guard at Westgate Mall, the local shopping center to pay the rent and take business administration classes at the Avery Institute of Technology, a local public college. Like a lot of Black men out there, I've got a craving for Black women which simply won't go away. I love a Black woman's naturally big ass, nice tits and shapely legs.

And the fact that Black women have an attitude problem and don't always like to treat a brother nicely is actually pushing a lot of Black guys like me into the arms of these very same type of Black women. I don't like a nice Black woman. Wouldn't know what to do with one. I like a bossy Black bitch. Oh, well. At least I'm man enough to admit it. Pride and denial be damned. I have some weird fetishes, folks. And a dominant Black woman is one of them. How I explore them fetishes of mine is what this story is all about.     There comes a time in every man's life when he must admit to himself what he is and what he wants. I'm trying to get back on the right back. I am twenty five years old and in six months, I will finally get my bachelor's degree in business from Avery Tech. I want to work in the business sector. Maybe get hired by a company and make decent money.

In the United States of America nowadays, you can't get anywhere without an education. I don't want to become a statistic. A brother who never made anything of his life. There are many opportunities out there, though it's not easy. I just wish more Black men and Black women for that matter went out and grabbed them. That way we could help ourselves and our communities. Anyhow, that's my serious side. When it's time to work, I work and I work hard. When it's time to play, I play hard too. And this is me at play.     I'm really into dominant chubby Black women. Why? Because A hard thing for a Black man to admit, I know. That's why I come to Mistress Roselyn Jean-Phillipe. Presently, we're in the living room of her house in Milton. Who is Mistress Roselyn? The light of my life. A five-foot-ten, heavyset and very sexy Haitian woman in her early thirties. She's got short Black hair, dark brown skin, cold brown eyes and the biggest ass I've seen in ages. We're talking about a sixty-inch plus ass here, folks.

Mistress Roselyn is a 250-pound Black woman who is proud of every inch of her body. And she likes the sexy Black men of her community. In the eyes of the world, she's a conservative person. A lifelong member of the Brockton Haitian Adventist Church. Mathematics teacher at a nearby Saint Augustine Catholic High School. Behind closed doors, she's actually a sexual cyclone. That's wickedly cool with me. Black on Black sexing is awesome.

We have a lot of fun together. She knows exactly how to dominate me. And I worship her for it. Let me walk you through one of our most interesting sessions. Mistress Roselyn put me on my knees and made me suck on her strap-on dildo. I sucked on that dildo like my life depended on it. I've gotten quite good at sucking on Mistress Roselyn's plastic cock these days. The result of lots and lots of practice. Mistress Roselyn rubs my head as I suck on her dildo. She knows that I'm a good submissive who does everything his dominant Black Mistress tells him.       After I polished Mistress Roselyn's dildo with my tongue, she put me on all fours and spread my ass cheeks wide open. Without further ado, she began fingering my asshole while pulling on my nine-inch-long, uncircumcised Black dick. Mistress Roselyn is one of those sexy Black women out there who love playing with male ass.

And I am absolutely fine with that. Mistress Roselyn fingers my asshole, giving me the sweet fingering that I absolutely need. I love the feel of her big, stubby fingers in my asshole. Mistress Roselyn adds lubricant and slides her fingers even deeper inside my asshole. I beg her for more. Mistress Roselyn laughs and spanks my ass. I love getting my ass spanked. And I'm not the only one. Brothers don't like to admit it but a lot of us love a dominant sister.     Once my ass was thoroughly fingered, Mistress Roselyn took out her strap-on dildo and pressed it against my asshole. With a swift and determined thrust, she penetrated me. I groaned as I felt Mistress Roselyn's dildo enter my asshole. Oh, yeah. That's what I like. A big dildo up my asshole. Gets me hard just thinking of it. I browse the Internet looking for hot videos of women using strap-on dildos on men. Unfortunately, it's mostly White women in those videos, although I occasionally see Asian women and Latinas.

I once came across an all-Black production of women using dildos on men but these were White men getting fucked by Black women. I would have preferred an all-Black series featuring Black women using strap-on dildos on Black men. Too bad no one seems up to the challenge of making such a series. I personally think it would be hot. Extremely hot. Oh, well. A brother can dream, can't he?     Mistress Roselyn Jean-Phillipe grips my hips tightly and rams her dildo deep inside my well-lubricated asshole. With gusto she rams it home. I scream as I feel Mistress Roselyn's dildo stretching my asshole. Oh, man. Now that's what I'm talking about. I love getting my ass fucked. Mistress Roselyn spanks my ass while filling my butt hole with the dildo. Incredibly, my dick is harder than it's ever been. Why is that? I am more turned on than ever. This sweet torture lasts until Mistress Roselyn figures I've had enough. She pulls the dildo out of my ass and allows me to cum. And cum I did, all over myself. Mistress Roselyn smiles and tastes my cum. She lets me taste myself on her fingers. I don't know about you but this is insanely hot. All this hot and kinky action has Mistress Roselyn incredibly horny, for we end up doing something totally out of character soon after.     Mistress Roselyn takes my cock in hand and begins sucking on it. I am really surprised that she is doing this but say nothing. She sucks my cock and licks my balls. I am really enjoying this. Mistress Roselyn never pleasures me in this manner. Once I'm nice and hard, Mistress Roselyn puts a condom on my dick and then climbs on top of me. Without a word she impales that wet, hairy pussy of hers on my cock. Mistress Roselyn smiles and takes my hands, placing them on those wide hips of hers. And just like that, she begins riding me. Her pussy feels warm and tight around my dick. I ram my dick into her, emboldened by this turn of events. Mistress Roselyn is my instructor in the art of dominance and submission. She's also an insanely hot Black woman and my dick always hardens at the mere thought of her. If you saw that big ass of hers, you'd understand.     Mistress Roselyn wraps her arms around me and kisses me gently. Then she whispers into my ears, urging me to fuck her. And fuck her I did. I fucked her pussy like fucking was going out of style. Mistress Roselyn screamed in pleasure as I filled her up. I made her scream like she made me scream all those times. Next, she had us try something else together. Mistress Roselyn got on all fours, and shook her big sexy ass at me. I hesitated. Was she saying what I thought ( and hoped) she was saying?

She nodded, and handed me a small tube filled with lube. I made good use of it, applying the slick liquid all over my cock and her anus. Then I pressed my dick against Mistress Roselyn's asshole and eased it inside. Mistress Roselyn urged me to be careful. Oh, I was careful. Inch by inch I worked my dick up her butt. Folks, this was a dream come true. I've dreamed of fucking my Mistress in the ass for ages. In my most forbidden fantasies only, of course. And now these fantasies were coming true, seemingly of their own volition. How about that?     I held Mistress Roselyn's wide hips tightly as I began fucking her in the ass. I fucked her with slow, deep strokes. She was going wild, urging me to spank her ass while fucking her. I did exactly that, reveling in the sudden reversal of our roles. I smacked that big ass of hers, loving the way it bounced as I fucked her. I rammed my dick deeper inside her asshole. Mistress Roselyn squealed as she felt my big Black dick stretching her asshole.

I fucked her good, and relished every moment of it. It's not every day that a sexually submissive Black man gets to fuck a dominant Black woman in the ass. Oh, yeah. I flipped Mistress Roselyn on her back and raised her big sexy legs in the air while drilling my dick into her asshole. I looked deep into those brown eyes of hers as I filled her asshole with my cock. I'm really getting off on this. I had to push things a bit further to see how far she'd let me go. pinched Mistress Roselyn big tits and she yelped. Laughing, I gently smacked her face. She seemed surprised but didn't say Jack. I guess she likes that kind of stuff. A little manhandling. Cool. I can do that. I fucked her good, and afterwards I pulled the condom off my dick and made her suck me off. Obediently she licked every last drop of cum from my cock. I loved it!       Mistress Roselyn and I had a talk afterwards. She told me that she had a submissive side she'd been in denial about for a while and was now looking to explore it. Well, I'm all too willing to help her with that. I enjoy submitting to her but I also enjoyed dominating her. It was a nice change of pace and to tell you the truth, it was wickedly fun. How about that? We both learned something about ourselves and each other that day. I'm a sub who likes to dominate sometimes. And my Mistress likes to submit sometimes. That's cool.

Proves what I've always suspected. Nobody is one hundred percent submissive or one hundred percent dominant. We all feel different urges and impulses at times. And that's perfectly okay. My relationship with Roselyn changed forever, and I now dominate her as much as she dominates me. We're both exploring different sides of ourselves these days, and growing as a couple. Just a pair of kinky Haitian-Americans getting down and dirty in uptight suburban Massachusetts. That's how we do. Anyhow, I hope you liked the story. If not, you can kiss my deeply Black ass. Peace.  

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Dominatrix Needs Anal Too

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 76 milliseconds