• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Maggie and Her First Film

Maggie and Her First Film

12

My name is Maggie, I am in my late 40s, married twice, divorced the first time, and sadly widowed the second time about five years ago. I have always been highly sexed. I have big boobs that have kept men happy, even though they've headed south a bit with age. I keep healthy at the gym but I carry a bit of weight which comes with age. I use to be self conscious about it, but these days I am happy with who I am and what I look like. I am also happy with what I do to obtain sexual pleasure.

I marvel at what technology can do these days, in particular how it has changed the whole way many of us socialise and meet people (including sex partner), and view sexuality in general. In my younger days I had never been really exposed to pornography, it was something that was obtained from dim, dark and dodgy alleys at significant cost, or so I had heard. That said, I had watched pornographic videos with both of my husbands, and had enjoyed them to a degree, but perhaps less than both of them did. I realised in hindsight it was in part because they chose what was to be watched and it always seemed to be impossibly skinny girls with fake bolted on boobs that, bereft of emotion, moaned on cue. It simply wasn't real people having real people sex.

Things changed though as I started to seriously explore the internet about two years after my second husband passed away. I joined a couple of dating sites initially and then drifted into joining some of the sites where sex partners rather than life partners were the name of the game. It was through these sites that I finally realised once and for all that men didn't necessarily want young skinny starlets, they indeed wanted average suburban woman such as myself. In particular, I found that a number of young men were strongly attracted by much older woman than themselves. Although I was nervous at first, I ended up having sex with eight men that I met online over about a two year period. I always practiced safe sex.

A lot of the time men posted pictures (or occasionally short videos) of their dicks -- hard, soft, or in action. I developed a real hunger for looking at pictures of naked men. I discovered I loved masturbating while looking at naked men, fantasising about sucking and fucking the dick that I could see on the screen. While, I still kept up high visitations of these sites, I also found a number of sites that focussed more on just amateur or what I learnt to consider to be "pro-am" video clips. I now had access to hundreds if not thousands of clips of men and their dicks to keep me entertained! An eye opener for me was how many huge dicks were featured. Not, the stupid fake latex dicks that looked ridiculous and were no doubt useless, but real god given huge dicks -- black and white. Unfortunately, most of them always seemed to be in the gay category on the various sites, but they were still nice to look at while masturbating. I would envision sucking on the various huge cocks I looked at it, and then having them being worked into my shaved pussy and being fucked hard over and over again. As my mind wandered to carnal places, my fingers or my favourite toys would stimulate my clitoris and plunge into my vagina. While the men I had found online and bedded were all extremely satisfying, I still hadn't found a real live big dick to make my fantasy come true.

One day, on one of my favourite little amateur "porn tube" sites, somebody posted a "giant cock" compilation, one that they had pieced together themselves. I was attracted straight to this, but rather than being a video, it was a slideshow style presentation. For a fleeting second I was disappointed, but then aroused beyond belief. Here was about 10 minutes of image after image of cocks -- big ones, huge ones, giant ones, massive ones, fat ones, thin ones, black ones, white ones, odd ones. Someone had taken the time to collect and piece together. Pandora's Box of Cocks, and I had stumbled on it, I though amusingly. I had only watched about two minutes worth maybe less, before my fingers almost involuntarily rubbed myself to climax as I eyed off on the screen a huge partially hard black cock with thick veins that the owner had removed from tight white underwear.

Over the course of the week I had climaxed numerous times as I watched the clip. I rarely got past two or three minutes of action before I was overcome by orgasm, and I had started commencing the clip at different times so I could see more and more of the cocks shown in the clip. Many of the cocks were shown numerous times in different photos but this did not detract in any way from the masterpiece. Not all of them were just men by themselves, some had women in them as well, sucking and fucking. One I remember was a big black dick about 11 inches that had sprayed a huge amount of semen over an old woman's face, coating the glasses she wore, another was a different big black dick that had obviously been buried up a large white woman's pale backside and the picture showed the aftermath with the dick pulled out and a puddle of sperm visible in the open bum hole.

Some of the pictures had displayed a web address or an mail address embedded in them. One of the web addresses was an Australian one and the images were of a big long white dick about 10 inches, maybe a little bit more, with various, mostly older, women in attendance. I went to the web address and was pleasantly shocked by the site I found, the site had about 50 videos of this guy "Ten Inch Tim" with women of all shapes and sizes. What's more he lived in my city (Sydney). As I read the text on the site, I learnt that Tim offered his "services" to any women in Sydney in exchange for shooting a video and posting it on his website. He wanted to fuck and film real women. Anonymity was offered if required by not showing the ladies faces, and he was happy to wear a condom if the woman desired it. There was a large number of testimonials from the lucky ladies espousing how good Tim was. Not that they were needed, the clips themselves said it all. A parade of women writhing in ecstasy as they were fucked by Tim's big cock. It was clear that not only was his cock big, he knew how to use it (and his tongue) as well. The site advertised that it was updated once a week.

I must have watched all of the clips on the site, and not once did any of the women fail to climax, and most did so numerous times. I watched Tim bury his big penis in a huge women with an extremely hairy pussy. She laid on her back on the couch as she was fucked and she clawed at her clit as she climaxed the first time. Relentlessly, Tim pounded her until she climaxed twice more before he finally sunk his condom covered cock balls deep into her big hairy vagina and came. The end of this clip lingered on Tim's condom covered cock, the condom was filled to near bursting point with semen. I watched a very petite young Vietnamese woman impale her pussy on Tim's cock, her small body made his big dick look even bigger. I watched a chubby girl in her early twenties bend over and not only be fucked in the pussy, but after a lot of effort the big cock was put into her bumhole and she was fucked anally. But my favourite was the one that featured a middle aged woman who called herself Jacqueline who announced in her "piece to camera" that she had requested the "full service". She then looked Tim in the eye and full of vulgarity said that she wanted him to "eat her cunt". Tim did not disappoint, giving Jacqueline a tongue lashing that ended in a shrieking orgasm. I then watched in awe as she slobbered over the big cock and tried unsuccessfully to inhale it. Her pussy and bumhole were then subjected to eye-watering ministrations as various toys including inflatable dildos and even a salami were inserted into her, "priming the holes" was how Tim referred to. After Tim declared he was done with implements, Jacqueline rode the magnificent bare cock and had her tits squeezed tightly by Tim as she shuddered to an orgasm, before bending over and receiving the tower of cock in her anus. I watched as her distended bumhole was fucked relentless by Tim. Eventually he ejaculated and he filled her colon with what must of been a huge amount of semen that bubbled out after he withdraw his cock. Jacqueline ended up climaxing four times in this clip and looked thoroughly exhausted by the end. While he was waiting for his cock to recover, Tim would fuck Jacqueline with huge toys, further stretching her pussy and asshole. Tim ended up ejaculating twice more, once in her pussy and again in her bum.

It was about a month after I discovered the site, and after a few gin and tonics, that I decided to send Tim an email saying that I was interested in being in one of Tim's video's but that I had never been in a video and wanted to know more. Tim responded within the hour, requesting some photos and making sure I had checked out the website thoroughly so that I knew what to expect. I sent a return email with some photos attached and gave him a guarantee that I had checked out the website. I didn't let on that I had watched every single clip, many more than once, and I was completely obsessed with his big dick. We exchanged emails over the week, and made an arrangement to meet Wednesday evening for the following week. I would meet him at a hotel near Wynyard train station. I had told him that I wanted him to wear a condom, and after much consideration consented to be fucked in the bum. I love anal sex, but I did have some apprehensions whether I would be able to take the big dick in my ass and how much it would hurt. I had fantasised though about being bum fucked by that huge cock.

In the week between making arrangement and the big day, I was a lust filled maniac, obsessed by the thought of meeting, sucking and fucking my dream dick. I was high on ribald anticipation. I masturbate incessant under normal circumstances, but during this week I was obsessed with pleasuring my pussy, watching Tim's video clips as I did so, knowing that it would be long before that cock was inside me. When the Wednesday came around, the day seemed to tick by slowly, but finally it was time to ready myself. I had a long and fragrant bath before putting on black lingerie including sheer black stockings and then a demure looking business suit over the top. We had discussed my look and general theme for the shoot and had agreed that I should outwardly look like a professional businesswoman in the first instance, which wasn't far from the truth anyway. All the way in on the train I could feel that my pussy was wet with anticipation and as I surveyed the dour crowd in the carriage, I wondered what most of them would have thought if they knew I was not just travelling home from work, that I was in fact specifically heading to a hotel room to be filmed fondling and fucking a big cock that I had been watching on the internet fuck an assortment of horny women such as me. I'm sure some would have been completely appalled, others titillated, and one or two may have been very jealous.

As I went through the lobby and up to the designated hotel room, I could feel that my pussy was thoroughly wet already and had soaked my flimsy knickers. When I was in the lift, I could even smell my arousal and the lingering odour of aroused pussy no doubt stayed in the lift even after I got out of it. As I knocked on the door I was greeted by the man who I had watched fuck dozens of women and was going to be fucking me. Tim was wearing his customary white bathrobe that had "Big T" as a monogram and I knew underneath he would have nothing on except an impossibly tight pair of white undies that hid the colossus. Tim greeted me and introduced me to the cameraman Brian, a short stumpy man with the hint of an American accent. We chatted a bit, both Tim and I wanted to get straight down to business, but we had to wait a little while as Brian wanted to get the light and the potential angles right. When Brian gave the okay, I went back outside and made my entrance through the door and introduced myself to Tim and the camera. We kissed passionately and my hands found their way almost immediately to Tim's toned buttocks and I pulled him tightly to me so I could feel that magnificent cock against me, and I nearly went weak at the knees as through the various layers of fabric it felt even bigger than I imagined. We broke of the embrace and then fully clothed, I knelt before him and he undid his robe. There it was the object of my obsessive lust, his huge cock, still imprisoned in tight underwear. Instinctively my hands went to it. It did indeed look much bigger in real life than it looked on video. I was mesmerised. Through the straining fabric I fondled and squeezed the cock, my mouth was nearly drooling, my pussy was. With some effort, Tim pulled the leg of his underwear to one side and the colossus sprung free. There it was finally in all of its naked glory, Tim's monster cock. It felt hot to touch and I greedily grabbed it with both hands, looking up into the camera lens that was positioned over his shoulder before my focus was again solely on Tim's cock.

I grasped his cock at the base and bent it down, kissing and nibbling the tip. Tim's cock twitched as I did so. As much as I wanted to, I knew I wouldn't be able to swallow it all, not even close. But I was determined to give it a jolly good tongue lashing for the camera, making sure my cock sucking skills would be evident to all those pervs that watched the video. I slid my tongue up and down the underside of the immense shaft repeatedly before starting to suckle on it and teasingly slide the tip of my tongue around the oozing cockhead. I playfully laid Tim's cock across the front of the face to show off the size of it before I resumed my licking and sucking. Tim asked me to put my hands behind my back and said he would feed me cock. I obliged wordlessly as Tim started to guide his cock into my accommodating mouth and I sucked almost involuntarily as he gently and smoothly directed his cock into and out of mouth.

Finally Tim asked me to stand and started undressing me for the camera, undoing my business suit and helping me shimmy my way of my skirt until I stood resplendent in front of the camera in my underwear. From behind me, Tim started to nuzzle my ear as his hands moved around and cupped by bra clad boobs, slowly squeezing them and then tracing the outline of my nipples with his fingertips. Deftly he unclasped my bra and my tits sprang free for the camera. I could feel his hard cock, resting hotly against the small of my back. He then slid his hands down and with my assistance removed my flimsy knickers. I was now standing in front of the camera naked except for my stockings. Brian directed me to turn around, bend over and spread my legs for the camera. Brian sidled in and told me to spread my pussylips which I did so. In the meantime Tim had busied himself with a backpack and had taken out a number of toys, some lubricant and had placed a condom on his penis.

As I held my pose for the camera, Tim had moved around started to touch my pussy with slick fingers, tracing the length of my slit repeatedly, darting across my enflamed clitoris before dipping then into my vagina. I was so overheated I wanted to buck back and be fucked, but Tim kept teasing me for the camera. One of my hands drifted to my tit where I started to squeeze my own nipple. I needed to be filled. After a tormenting few minutes he started to slide three well lubricated fingers into my hungry vagina and then I heard the unmistakable buzzing of a vibrator that zeroed in momentarily on my clit, which nearly pushed me to the brink of orgasm before it was wedged into my willing cunt. As Tim started to fuck me with it I knew it wouldn't take long for me to climax. I squirmed away from the invading vibrator and screeched vulgarly that I wanted his cock NOW! With that Tim quickly positioned himself behind me and as I grasped the chair in front of me I felt my dream cock sliding into my sodden vagina. I was breathless as it felt like his cock would never stop entering me, reaching into me where no cock had reached before. Impaled, I started to fuck back against Tim's cock. By now I was completely overwhelmed with pent up lust, and I climaxed uncontrollably, my pussy convulsing against the big cock lodged in it.

Tim withdrew from me but did not offer me much respite as he moved around to my mouth and offered his condom covered cock to my mouth. It was glistening with my own juice and the whole room smelled like my pussy. I tasted my own juices as Tim's turgid cock pushed repeatedly against the inside of my cheek, bulging it outwards for the camera. He then shuffled around and put his cock between my tits and I responded by squeezing my tits together and sliding them up and down that magnificent cock before Tim whispered that he wanted me to ride his cock.

With that he laid on the edge of the bed, his legs still on the floor and offered his cock skyward. I positioned myself above him and with surprisingly little effort I was able to slide myself down to again be deliciously filled. I decided to take control and fucked the big cock hard. In a feverish rhythm, I slammed my pussy and ass down with each stroke, my tits flailing about. Tim laid there relatively still for quite a while as I fucked him in. Brian's camera lens was no doubt filled with vision of my big pussy sliding up and down Tim's enormous cock. Tim then started to buck upwards and moan, knowing he was not far from ejaculating I increased my already frenetic rhythm. Tim let go a throaty roar and raggedly thrust upwards, so hard that he nearly bucked me off him as he ejaculated. I could feel his enormous cock pulsating as it released semen into the latex sheath that covered it.

I kept fucking Tim until his cock started to soften and as I dismounted I saw that his condom was filled to the brim with semen. The pearly juice had slid right down the enclosed shaft. As Tim's cock softened he removed the condom and tied the end of it, keeping the semen inside and placed the partially filled condom on the desk beside the bed. Brian momentarily stopped filming as Tim gathered himself after his orgasm. I was still as horny as hell and my pussy didn't have long to wait for more attention.

As Brian got ready to start filming again, Tim asked me to lay down on the bed. He got between my legs and started to lick my pussy, long slow strokes. I moved my hands down and caressed the back of Tim's head and I rocked my hips upwards, extracting more exquisite pleasure from the well versed tongue. I grabbed my boobs, squeezing them repeatedly. Tim kept up his oral efforts, and it didn't take long for my orgasm to start to build. Tim slipped two fingers into my vagina and vigorously fucked me with them, all the time tormenting my clit with firm swashes of his tongue. My fingers were entwined in Tim's hair as I thrust and bucked myself against his face. Quivering and convulsing, I climaxed again for the camera, clawing my tits as I did so, screaming in ribald ecstasy.

As I came down from my orgasmic peak and started to catch my breath, Tim got up from between my legs, his face slick with my juices. He moved to the small mini-bar and started to fish through it for some drinks. His flaccid cock swung like a meaty pendulum as he moved about the room. After we had a drink and chatted, he asked if I was ready for some more action. It had only been about 15 minutes since I had climaxed, but I was ready to go again. He asked me to lie on my back, but move down the bed, so that my feet were on the floor, spread apart so that Brian would again have a view of my pussy again.

Tim then got on the bed and positioned himself just behind my head. He then shuffled forward, dragging his huge flaccid penis across my face and as it got near my mouth I tried to engulf it, pushing my head up of the bed, to suckle more of its spongy length. I have always loved sucking a flaccid cock until it's hard, and this was all the more special because of its enormous size. Tim held his cock at the base as he fed it to me, I rolled it around in my mouth, squeezing it firmly between my lips as I felt it begin to measurably harden. I then started to suck on his balls as he began stroking his big cock which now covered my face. I slipped one hand between my legs and started to play with my pussy, firmly stroking the full length of my slit, applying just the hint of additional pressure as I zeroed in on my clit at the end of each stroke. Tim's cock was now rock hard and he playfully wacked its length against my cheeks, mouth and chin, before he let it go and started to tease and fondle my breasts. He grabbed my nipples and pulled my breasts upwards, and as held them by the nipples he shock them rhythmically. He twisted my nipples sharply before quickly releasing his grasp and then he did it all again to my poor titties three more times.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Maggie and Her First Film

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 85 milliseconds