• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • How To
  • /
  • How to Make a Woman Orgasm

How to Make a Woman Orgasm

First let me state I'm no expert on the physiology of women or their psyche either. Yet just because I'm unqualified to give advice on this subject is not going to stop me from doing so. For most of us men who can cum at the drop of a hat or at least the vision of a lady in a short skirt bending over to pick up a dropped hat it is hard for us to understand how so many women find it difficult to achieve the same thing. How can the two genders from the same species be wired so differently for the ability to achieve the same sensation?

I understand the original biology of it all, the male needs to get his sperm deposited first and foremost and the female needs to stay in place to allow the sperm enough time to fertilize her eggs. Therefore, the male cums fast and the female orgasm turns from excitement to a slow glow. Of course, I also know for a biological result the male must climax while it is not necessary for the female to do the same. Still with all that a given we are not talking procreation here, we are talking recreation and in that context the woman has as much right to achieve orgasm as the man.

If I have any expertise on this subject, it has come from my two wives and the women I dated between them. Although that is not enough for a scientific study, I think it is enough for me to give my opinions. With every woman I've been with, my goal was and is for them to have as much pleasure as myself. In no way was I successful every time I had sex but it still was my goal Most of my failures were due to my own clumsiness or my inability to understand the needs of my partner. With each new partner I was with, I increased my knowledge of the parameters of the female orgasm.

One of the hot topics on the web these days is women who squirt, that is, women who ejaculate fluid as they orgasm. As seen in the pornos, these orgasms are intense usually leaving the women gasping for breath and shaking uncontrollably. I have seen reports of this not being possible or at best just urine escaping with the orgasm. Years ago, I was lucky enough to have a girlfriend who was a squirter. She didn't do this every time she came but every so often, she would just go off soaking me and everything around us. Just like the pornos she would be left shaking and extremely sensitive to the touching of her clit. I never could ascertain what made her cum like that and learned just to enjoy it as a treat when it happened. After many of my own taste tests, I can guarantee this fluid was not urine and didn't come from her urethra but from her womb. This was long before the web or anything like it and neither she nor I knew what was happening. To me it was extremely erotic and although messy, was a complete turn on.

Although not all women are having orgasms, all women deserve orgasms. If your partner is not having orgasms with you, it may be your fault or it may have something to do with her own hang-ups. I dated a very sexy woman for quite a few months and no matter what I tried, she could not cum at all. This girl was a topless dancer, she could tease a whole room full of men, and she could do it well. Even in her clothes, she knew just what to do to get a guy to start thinking with his little head. In bed, she loved to do wild and crazy things but would not allow me to give her oral. She admitted that her extra large labia was an embarrassment to her and therefore did not want my face near her privates, as she called them. I tried everything to convince her otherwise to no avail and when I tried to press the subject, it only made it worse.

During one weekend we spent together, she told me to go ahead and sleep in while she took a bath. I was aroused from my sleep by her screaming and thinking she was in distress, I rushed into the bathroom to see her screaming in the throes of orgasm not pain. She was sitting in the tub with her legs splayed and on the wall with the spigot between them. The water was splashing on her clit and this was what sent her into orbit. When she looked up to see me watching she screamed and shut the tub enclosure. I went over and opened it up again only to find her with her face buried in her hands, crying. I apologized and tried to explain I was not spying; I heard her cries and mistook them for distress. She was humiliated and embarrassed beyond tears. I dried her off and took her back to bed where she told me the only way she could ever get off was by water flowing over her clit.

I told her it was all right, that I had no problem with the way she came as long as she came some way. She thanked me but said there was no way she could orgasm while I watched. I told her that was still all right I just wanted her to have an orgasm every so often.

A few days later I was in the local hardware store and saw on the wall for the first time a hand held shower. I bought it on the spot and left for her house. I let myself in with her hide-a-key and installed the hand hand held shower without even telling her about it. She called me at about four in the morning, she got off work at two-thirty and went straight home and when she hopped in the shower, she saw my present. If you do the math, you can see she used her new toy for at least an hour. After saying she was sorry for waking me up she went on to rave about how well her shower head worked. You have to realize this was when these devices were still quite rare and she had never seen one. She went on to say she loved me and I kidded her that she only loved her new toy. The thing about the shower-head was she could now use it standing up or sitting or whatever way she wanted. Before she always felt like a freak by the way she had to position herself to get the right angle of the water flow. Now she felt all right doing this in front of me and I'm sure of any of the other boys she went with after me.

Now that I'm no longer in the field of helping strange women achieve an orgasm I've learned of the research into the C-V distance. This was first looked into in 1924 by a Princess Marie Bonaparte a French psychoanalyst who found in her studies with women that most of the women who could not achieve orgasm through intercourse had a distance of over 2.5 centimeters (roughly the size of your thumb from the knuckle to the tip) between their clitoris and their vaginal opening. What her research boiled down to was if the clit were too far away from the cunt, the cock would not be close enough to stimulate it.

As this is just a bizarre twist of genetics, there is nothing that can be done about it. Ms. Bonaparte who suffered this same longer separation even tried surgery to move them closer together to no avail. Does this mean these women can't orgasm, no, it just means that most of the time they need something more than just penile penetration.

I really do believe that most men want their women to achieve sexual satisfaction and if they don't they don't deserve their women. It is just such a delicate balance with many women and so easy to go over the edge and end up with nothing. As her frustration builds, the male feels this and many take this personally. Like many of the problems between the sexes most of the time they can be resolved with communication. Men you need to talk to your partners find out their feelings and what they desire and the same goes for the women, they need to tell their man what they want and what he can do to help them. We love our wives and girlfriends, we want them to feel fulfilled, and most of us are willing to do whatever it takes to achieve it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • How To
  • /
  • How to Make a Woman Orgasm

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds