• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Clandestine Meeting

The Clandestine Meeting

After months and months of emails, months of telephone calls – England to Canada and Canada to England. We had a special connection.

We shared lots of exciting phone sex together.

Lots of calls that I made to his open plan office, while others worked all around him as I masturbated over the phone for him. Fucking myself to orgasm with my favourite heavy glass dildo - all he could do was sit at his desk and listen. Then hurry off afterwards to the gents to relieve the sexual tension – that I had caused.

At last we managed to arrange to meet up. He was visiting family in England and as soon as we both had a free couple of days, we arranged to meet up in a hotel. I booked the room and I drove excitedly to meet my hunky Canadian.

We told no one, it was our secret, our dream.

It felt amazing for both of us.

This first meeting is told from his point of view. The day he met his English Rose! The lust and the passion that they felt and that we both shared was like nothing he had ever experienced before.

This is a true story – that happened about ten years ago!

The Clandestine Meeting

"Good Morning, I have a reservation in the name of Thornton" I said to the desk clerk.

"Yes, sir, just let me check" said a very petite blonde young lady with a pretty smile.

"Yes, I have the reservation, but Ms Thornton has already checked in. If you would like to go on over it is room 124, that is right at the end of the hall on the ground floor."

"Oh good, thank you for your help." I replied with a smile as I headed of down the hallway to find you.

All the way there I could feel my heart racing. My hands were a little sweaty, with the anticipation of seeing you for the first time and the knowledge of what we would be doing within minutes of my arrival.

It was a long hallway, a little dark but secluded. At least we wouldn't disturb too many people if we made any noise.

I grinned as the thought flashed through my mind. I was aware that my footsteps made no noise on the hallway carpeting. The first you would hear of me was my knock at the door.

My mind was racing - what would she be wearing - would she be wearing anything? All at once I was standing in front of the door with my overnight bag in my hand. I knocked lightly on the door and stood squarely in front of the peephole so you could see me if you were checking.

Very quickly the door opened and there you stood. You were wearing a lightweight summer dress which buttoned up the front, very simple and very elegant. The light streaming through the window silhouetted your figure and I could see through the fabric. I was excited instantly. I noticed the wonderful golden tan of your fair freckled skin against the blondeness of your hair. You reached out your hand to me and took mine.

"Hello George, do come in."

With that you pulled me gently in and led me towards the centre of the room. I dropped my overnight bag on the floor just inside the door as I walked, letting the automatic door close behind me.

When we reached the middle of the room at the foot of the bed you turned to face me.

"Hello, at last Rosie!"

I said, smiling broadly, with that I reached out to touch your face with the back of my hand. You tilted your head to meet my hand and let me brush your skin. I moved closer, taking your face in both my hands and pulling you to me.

I kissed you tenderly on the lips.

I felt you responding to me instantly.

You put your arms around my waist and pulled me close, hugging me. As we parted after our first kiss I whispered

"I've waited so patiently for this, Rosie."

"Me too!" you said in reply as you pulled me in close again and squeezed me tightly.

We stood like that together for several minutes.

I stepped away from you but I took your hands in mine.

"Rosie, come over here for a moment" and leading you by the hand I directed you toward the sofa near the window.

"Sit down Rosie" I said and I sat opposite you on the edge of the bed.

"Spread your legs" I asked as I looked directly at you. There was a look on your face, accompanied by a little smile that seemed to say - "Yes, this is just what I had hoped for."

I watched intently as you did as I asked and spread your legs.

"Now pull up your skirt Rosie and show me your panties."

Very slowly and very deliberately, I watched your every move as you spread your legs even wider and slid your skirt up your thighs. The move was very slow and very deliberate and I could tell you were enjoying the suspense. I stared right between your legs as I watched your panties come into view.

"Is this OK George?" you asked.

"Higher" I said.

You pulled your skirt right up past your waist until I could see bare skin over the top of your panties.

"Yes, that's much better Rosie!" I said. I smiled but just kept looking at you.

"What are you looking for George?" you asked me.

"I'm looking to see if there is a wet patch in your panties. I want to see if you've been playing while you were waiting for me."

"And can you tell, George? Is there a wet patch?" you asked almost coyly.

"It looks like it, but I can't really tell."

"So what are you going to do about it, George?" you said.

With that I stood up and walked over to you. I held out my hand and took yours in mine.

"Stand up Rosie - please" I said very authoritatively.

You rose and stood directly in front of me. I stepped back a few paces.

"Take off your panties and give them to me please" I said, again authoritatively.

I watched as you reached under your skirt, your panties now hidden from my gaze and slid them down and off. You bent down to pick them up and then handed them to me with them hanging nonchalantly over your finger. What a sexy look you had in your eyes!

I reached out and took your panties from you. I bunched them in my hand and while you watched me slowly brought them to my face. I heard you moan a little moan and then say

"God George, this is so erotic!"

As I pressed your panties up to my mouth my nose, I inhaled deeply. The musky scent of your sex was everywhere - the first time I had smelled it. I had dreamt about this often but now it was for real and I was going to enjoy every second. You watched me enraptured and I could see you squirming a little, pushing your hands between your legs, your skirt gathering in your crotch.

Gently, I opened my hand, unfolded the panties and looked for the gusset which had just moments before been squashed against your soft smooth pussy lips. I pushed it to my mouth and felt the obvious wetness. I smiled a huge smile.

"Rosie, you've been a naughty girl, you were playing, while you were waiting for me weren't you? You can't hide it, your panties are soaking. I love it."

And with that I threw the panties down to the sofa, stepped forward towards you and with one hand I wrapped it around you and pulled you to me to kiss you while my other hand reached straight up under your skirt and found you're soaking wet cunt.

You whimpered

"Oh my god - George!"

I felt you almost melt under my touch. My fingers found soft, wet, smooth hot skin and I quickly went to work, probing and exploring you. I felt your weight almost sink in my arms. My tongue exploring your mouth, kissing you intently as my fingers probed deeper finding the inside of your cunt, equally soft, wet and hot.

You abandoned yourself to me.

It's what we both wanted. What we had both waited so long for.

I thrust my finger deep inside you and spread your juices all over your pussy mound. We continued to kiss, passionately, almost violently. Then slowly, after the initial urgency of my movements, I slowed down to find your rhythm. While one finger stayed inside you, others played with your pussy lips, spreading and kneading them. I slide my finger out and up to find your clit. I heard you moan again.

"Oh.... Oh God...oh yes"

and I knew it wouldn't be long. I kept fingering you and flicking your clit with the tip of my finger. I had to move slightly to put my arm under yours, it felt like you might fall if I didn't.

It almost felt like I was so naturally playing a most beautiful musical instrument.

I could feel your hips moving to meet my fingers and my hand, I could hear your breathing becoming more rapid, and I watched your face. Your eyes closed tightly now, a look of near pain all over your face.

I increased the speed of my finger movements, concentrating more now on your clit. Then I felt it, the tightening of your cunt around my finger, the warmth of the juices, the trembling of your thighs, now struggling to stay upright.

I flicked harder and harder until I knew you were at the point of no return. I heard you scream out the way I had heard you over the phone when you called me at the office.

Just as I knew you were coming, I held my finger lightly to the side of your clit and massaged so gently - it had the effect I had hoped - you exploded. Your whole body seemed to convulse to the powerful orgasm.

I held you tight, not wanting you to fall.

All the while I could feel your cunt in my hand, wet and hot and tight.

I held you until the orgasm subsided.

I looked at your face and I saw the flush for real. The orgasmic and passionate flush of sheer arousal that you had previously described to me over the telephone.

Your fair freckled skin all pink and flushed with huge red patches from your face down your neck and all across your chest and shoulders. It looked beautiful.

You kissed me hard on the lips.

"Good God George that was amazing." You said with a huge smile.

I just chuckled proudly.

There seemed to be no reason to hold back now. We each undressed quickly and stood before each other proudly naked.

"Rosie, you are beautiful - just as I imagined you would be."

My aching cock now stood proudly to attention, drops of pre-cum oozing from the tip. You spotted it quickly and went into action. You took my cock in your hand and started to step backwards toward the sofa. You pulled me by my cock until I was standing right in front of you as you sat down on the sofa, my cock now level with your face.

"George, I want you to just let go and enjoy this."

You whispered to me, and with that I felt the incredible sensation as my cock disappeared into your mouth.

You took it all in one go right down to the root. It was the most incredible feeling I can remember - the heat, the wetness and the texture of your lips. The way you expertly used your tongue. Sliding it up and down my cock and flicking it as you sucked. Then without using your hands, you slid my cock out of your mouth until the knob was resting between your lips.

I felt your lips tighten and grip on to me and I watched intently as you slid my knob back and forth between your lips.

You were fucking me with your mouth.

Then after a few strokes, I felt you release me. You let me come right out of your mouth and I saw you looking at the tip of my cock, I knew what you were looking for and I strained to give you what you wanted.

I felt it - a small spurt of pre-cum.

You saw it as it emerged from the tip of my cock and before it could dribble to the floor you eagerly gobbled it up.

"Mmmm, so sweet, I'm addicted to pre-cum!" I heard you say.

And I felt you taking my cock in your mouth again.

This time, there was no stopping, you knew I was ready, my hips were already moving almost involuntarily as if I was fucking your mouth instead of the other way around. I had never before been sucked like this.

No other woman had ever in my life sucked on my cock like this, no other woman had taken as much pleasure in sucking my cock as Rosie now was.

You sensed my breathing becoming rapid.

I let out little moans and gasps with each movement of your lips and tongue.

And then, just as I was about to cum, I felt your hand under my balls. Your finger slid up the shaft of my cock and I felt you mingling it with my juices.

My moans became louder and your movements became faster.

"Rosie, I'm Cumming!" I said, although I'm sure I needn't have said anything.

At that very instant I felt your hand between my legs and your finger finding my ass. As the first giant spurt of cum flew from me I felt your wet finger penetrate me.

"Oh God! Rosie!" I screamed and another giant spurt of cum shot into your mouth.

Your finger gently but firmly pushed its way into me as another jet exploded in your mouth.

I felt almost weak.

This was a huge orgasm, unlike anything I'd experienced to date.

I felt your lips surrounding me and your mouth sucking on me, taking all of my cum until there was no more. When the orgasm had subsided, I gently put my hand to the side of your face and stroked your cheek, my cock still firmly between your lips.

As you slid off me, I felt your lips clamping around me, retaining all of my juices. And with that, you stood up.

I leaned down a little - to kiss you and I felt your lips on mine, tight together at first. Then we both opened our mouths and I felt the first surge of warm sticky cum flowing into my mouth. You had saved some for me.

We kissed each other hard and passionately and then just stood, holding each other close.

It was hard to believe an hour ago we had never met.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Clandestine Meeting

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 139 milliseconds