• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The College Experience

The College Experience

I was randomly assigned a roommate during my first semester of college, and I was simultaneously extremely nervous and expectant. I was excited to meet the guy who I was to spend the next year with, and as I am gay, I was anxious to see what he would look like. I wasn't a virgin by this time, but I had only been with one guy, and I was still enthusiastic at the prospect of living with another man. When he first walked in the room, I was unsure what to make of him. He was dressed all in black, with a chain around his neck, and was carrying nothing but a backpack and a pillow. We made our introductions as he pulled a pair of black sheets out of his pack and clambered into the top bunk. At this point, I wasn't entirely sure if I was attracted to him or not, but I could tell that he was in great shape and that he was entirely straight.

Curt wasn't what anyone would consider classically handsome, but I'm not sure if I've ever been quite as attracted to anyone as I was to him. He certainly had no problem with getting girls to come back to the room to fuck. We quickly became good friends, despite how different we were. As our friendship grew, so too did my unrelenting lust for him. He was rather short at about 5'5, and weighed 110 pounds soaking wet. He would constantly pride himself on the fact that his ribs were clearly visible when he was shirtless, and was constantly lifting his shirt to show random people the taught, unblemished olive skin of his chest. He had pierced his brown nipples himself, and I would sometimes catch him playing with them while stealing secret glances at him in the semi-dark dorm room. Curt was half-black, but you wouldn't know it by looking at him; his tan complexion wasn't indicative of a biracial background, and his ebony lamb's wool curls didn't have the coarseness associated with African-American hair. The only feature indicative of his ethnicity was his cock. It was a thick 7.5 incher, with a heavy set of balls dangling below. It wasn't the biggest cock I'd ever seen, but it seemed massive on his tiny frame. He constantly kept his pubic area shaved, which only worked to make his dick seem bigger.

I soon found that he was a bit of a deviant, and had an exhibitionist quality to him that I admired. He had no problem getting naked while I was in the room, and he actually went on to post pictures of himself masturbating on an amateur website. One of the things that perplexed me most was the fact that he often climbed into bed with me while I watched TV. The twin bed wasn't large enough to facilitate both of us by any means, but I certainly wasn't about to complain. He would even share a blanket with me, and sometimes pulled it back to reveal a full erection through his pants. He would laugh as I blushed, and I think it was at this point that he figured out that I was gay. He would sometimes ask me if I wanted to touch it. At first, I was hesitant. I wasn't sure if this was some sort of trick, if he would tell everyone that I had tried to grope him. Eventually I came around, and he let me feel the hard length of his dick through his black jeans. I would begin to rub it, and he would usually hop out of the bed and head to the bathroom down the hall, probably to jerk off.

The room was small and drab, as most dormitory rooms seem to be, but it quickly came to feel like home. The wall adjacent from our bunk contained a sink beneath a large mirror. If I were to lay down in my bed and look into said mirror, I was able to see Curt in his bed. He usually sat up there with his laptop and did homework and whatnot, and he had a penchant for staying awake into the early hours of the morning. I would occasionally glance into the mirror as I lay in bed, and watch him as he surfed the internet, his face bathed in the soft glow of his monitor. After he was sure I was asleep, I would sometimes see him peel off his clothing, kneel on his bed before his laptop, and proceed to stroke his fat cock as the muffled sounds of moaning women emitted from the computer speakers. When he was about to cum, he would lean back and aim his cockhead at his chest and blow his white-hot load all over his abdomen as his breath quickened and he attempted to muffle his soft moans. I would then see him reach under his pillowcase for his cum rag, and proceed to wipe down his chest and belly.

On one such night, I was watching him from my vantage point as he took off his shirt and pants, and began to stroke his dick using his own saliva as lube. I could hear the squelching noises as he moved his hand back and forth along his rigid shaft. Without warning, he vaulted over the side of the bunk bed and landed smoothly beside me. I could see his cock quivering with anticipation in the dim light as he looked down at me.

"I know you've been watching me for a while now," was all he said.

I was so surprised by this that at first, I didn't know how to respond. My eyes kept flicking back and forth between his rod and his eager face. Not waiting for me to answer, he grabbed me by my hair and guided his cock into my mouth. He slid his dick slowly in and out of my mouth, and I slowly took charge of the situation. He sat down on my bed and leaned back, resting on his elbows while I continued to blow him. His eyes were closed and he had an open grin on his face. I started to work his dick with one hand, while the other played with his balls. He began to breathe heavily and moan as he came closer to climax, and I rubbed his thick shaft faster, alternating between jerking him off and deepthroating him. After a few minutes, he told me he was going to cum, so I slowly and firmly gripped his cock and squeezed it as I jerked him, rubbing his dickhead with my thumb. I heard a sharp intake of breath and he started to jizz. I licked along the side of his dick as he came and he started to moan softly, his body shaking in ecstasy. I squirted his giant load straight into the air, which then landed on my face. He laid back on my bed, breathing heavily, and he glanced down at my cum covered face. He began laughing, took his still-hard cock, and started to collect his hot jizz on the tip of his dick and shoved it in my mouth. He made me eat every drop of his load.

Eventually, he climbed back into his bed and we both went to sleep. We never spoke of what happened that night, but there were other occurrences that followed this one.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The College Experience

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 484 milliseconds