• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • How I Became a Chastized Cuckold Ch. 05

How I Became a Chastized Cuckold Ch. 05

1234

**Warning** This fantasy story series contains or will contain elements of Male Chastity, Orgasm Denial, Female Domination, Cuckolding, Interracial Sex, Bi-sexual Innuendo and Tendencies, Teasing, and BDSM Activities. If any of these topics are offensive you to, I recommend not reading.

*

A few nights ago, I had experienced a handful of things for the first time. My balls were drained of their contents without having an orgasm, I licked my own cum from a tray and swallowed the entire load, and to top it all off, I had a butt plug shoved roughly inside my abused anus and had to endure its invasion for a few hours before being allowed to remove it.

When we arrived home that night, we were both exhausted from the excitement of the evening. Barely a word exchanged but we spent twenty minutes while laying in bed holding each other close and passionately kissing one another. Our world was at peace. My wife was happy with our arrangement, as was I, even though tasting my own sperm threw me for a loop, and I felt loved without the need for physical ties. I felt love in everything my beautiful wife did.

Neither of us introduced the topic of what occurred the other night for a few days. I didn't want her to feel like I was prying for information on what occurred while I was blindfolded and Angie wasn't sure that I was Ok with all that transpired. Madam Sara obviously took it further that Angie thought she would. Finally sitting on couch watching TV, both of us naked to the bone, she cuddled close to me and braved the subject that had been tearing her up inside.

"Baby," my wife said to me with glossy eyes, "I owe you an apology for the other night. I had no idea that Sara would take things that far. I knew she was a very dominate woman from my conversations with her, I just didn't realize she would treat you like her own, especially making you lick up your own cum and eat all of it. I just stood there, dazed and petrified, as she told you to do it, but something came over me. I got so turned on at the thought of you doing it that something inside me took over and to make matters worse, I punished you severely for not doing it. I am very sorry baby."

"You do not have to be sorry Angie," I said as I wiped a tear from her cheek. "I realized that the night would become all too real for me as soon as you told me that Sara would be teaching you. When you told me to be respectful, I resigned myself to becoming as submissive as I could possibly be. I should have been prepared. Some of the stories I read ended with the man consuming his own cum, I just didn't think I would be forced to do it. You do not have to be sorry for anything. You wanted me to do something and I should have done it immediately. If I had known this was burning a hole in you I would have reassured you sooner that I was alright with everything that happened."

"So it is alright with you that you had to swallow your own load?" my wife asked beginning to perk up.

"Yes Mistress," I told her seriously, "I may not have enjoyed it but I should not have hesitated to follow your command. Does this mean that you are going to take away the punishment?"

"Oh no," she said her eyes narrowing, "When I issue punishment it stays. Two months extra is tacked onto your chastity period. It might even be good for you. I thank you for being so wonderful. You always put me at ease even if something I did made you suffer."

She gave me a tight, loving hug, her breasts mashed between our bodies and kissed me like we were making out in the back seat after the high school prom.

"I am glad you were alright with everything that happened," Angie said to me, her hand squeezing my balls gently, "because we are going to continue doing them. You will clean up after yourself anytime I allow your cummies to leave those swollen testicles and you will thank me for being allowed to do so. It makes me so hot to think about you licking up your own mess. I remember how many times you begged me to let you cum in my mouth and swallow. I never allowed you to and now it is me who wants you to swallow and you actually do it," My wife said laughing heartily.

Life as normal, at least normal for us, continued over the next two months. At least once a week we would make a trip to Madam Sara's store so I could pick out new lingerie and sexy outfits for her to wear. Madam Sara would always close the store to allow me to shop in the nude as Angie joined her in the comfortable seating, chatting about life and exchanging secrets, I presumed. The nurse's outfit was the first one I bought for her and became her official milking outfit. Whenever the sexy white leather was stretched over her gorgeous body, I knew that I would be getting drained that night. I came to look forward to seeing her dressed as my sperm removal specialist. We also purchased a multitude of restraints for my Mistress to use on me at anytime, but mainly for tying me down to the milking bench that I made with my own hands, using the one in Madam Sara's dungeon as a model.

I sometimes wondered if I should pick her sexy outfits a bit more carefully as she continued to dress more provocatively when she left the house. Her skirts steadily grew shorter, and her blouses tighter and more sheer. I feared that her attire would offend someone at her workplace, but the truth of it was that I made more than enough money to support us with my job, and if she ended up being fired, it wouldn't hurt us financially. I caught the neighbors staring and practically drooling as she walked down the entry, swaying her ass rhythmically as she made her way to the car. How many of them were trying to steal peaks through my windows at night? Well if they do, they will be in for a rude surprise when they see me walk past.

Angie looked forward to my milking sessions as well. One night after she had spent an hour working my prostate with her fingers and the wand, coaxing so much jizz out of me that I didn't think I could consume it all, she left me tied to the bench and inserted a large butt plug before pacing the room and telling me how she felt.

"You have no idea how powerful it makes me feel to drain your balls this way," she said as she pulled off the rubber gloves. "You, my loving husband are restrained before me, unable to protect yourself, your ass pointed up in the air at me, and you poor denied cock swaying below you unguarded. Perhaps I should take Madam Sara's advice and see how you deal with a little bit of cock and ball torture. If I chose to do so, there isn't a damn thing you could do about it in your current state," she said slapping my balls lightly causing me to jump.

"But you have been so good and made very few mistakes that I find it difficult to punish you for them," she digressed. "Just keep in mind that I will not hesitate to get a few extra pointers from her if you start slacking off. I highly recommend you endeavor to start licking up your cum faster. I know your tongue is talented enough to do it, but you continue to hesitate in taking the first taste every time I drain you. I love watching you eat your own spunk from a tray like a dog and your hesitation disappoints me. If you don't improve I will buy a ball vise and a parachute and then we will see how quickly you learn."

"Please forgive me Mistress," I pleaded. "I am trying to do it quickly. I have to overcome a notion in my head that tells me it is wrong. I will try harder and I understand that if you feel I need to be punished, you will do so for my own good."

She smiled at me and she tenderly cleaned my cock before securing the cage on my cock and releasing my bonds, but leaving the plug inside me for the remainder of the night.

As the weeks flew by, I continued to pleasure her glorious pussy at the drop of the dime, mostly with my mouth and fingers, but every so often, she would make me get Leroy and give her a nice deep fucking. Not a night went by in which she was left unsatisfied and I was devoted to continue that record. She always rewarded me with tender kisses and caressing my body as we cuddled together.

About three months since my last orgasm, I came home from a relatively good day at work. I had secured a few important contracts, at a slight cost to myself, and my boss was extremely happy with my performance. She actually mentioned that she wished the company had more dedicated employees like myself. I had to laugh to myself. If there were more like me, there would be entirely too much stored up testosterone confined in the office.

I entered my house and removed my clothing before I noticed Angie coming down the stairs. I don't know how she does it, but she always finds a way to make my confined dick aspire to achieve an erection. She was dressed in a leather fetish outfit consisting of an open bra with crossed chrome chains across her breasts that did nothing to offer any support to her perky tits, coupled with a pair of panties outlined in leather, the patch covering her pussy was transparent plastic, slightly fogged from the moisture between her legs. Encasing her toned legs was a set of patent leather boots that laced all the way up her smooth, pale thighs and had six-inch chrome heels that sharpened into a spike at the end. A tight choker strung the entire width of her neck finished out the outfit.

"Get down on your hands and knees and follow me up the stairs slave," she commanded me in a cold voice.

I dropped on all fours and crawled across the hardwood floor like an animal and up the stairs, looking up and seeing her beautiful ass sway up the stairs before me. I followed her into the bedroom and immediately noticed all the restraints out and ready. I really want to be a fly on the wall to find out what Madam Sara is teaching her. She gestured to the bed and I crawled onto it, laying on my back perfectly still.

She began to attach cuffs to my wrists and ankles, along with thigh cuffs, a belt around my waist, and a heavy collar. She proceeded to attach lengths of rope to each cuff and points along the bed. When she was done, my arms were stretched above my head, my legs spread wide, and my neck and waist pulled tightly close to the bed. There was very little play in the ropes and I was at her mercy.

"We are going to try something different tonight," she whispered, leaning close to my ear. "Do you know what edging is?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied, my breathing heavy, "It is when you constantly bring me very close to orgasm but do not actually allow me to have one. You keep doing it over and over."

"That is correct my little slave hubby," she exclaimed, excitement showing in her hazel eyes. "Tonight I am going to bring you to the edge until I have you skating the line of insanity. If you didn't force me to punish you, tonight would have been a release day for you. Instead, you will go to bed frustrated beyond belief and have two and a half more months of captivity to look forward to."

"I am warning you," she said sternly, no trace of a smile on her face, "you better not spurt your cummies on me. If you do not control yourself, I will put the cage back on immediately and you will endure one year without so much as skin on skin contact the entire time. In addition, I will send you to Madam Sara for a weekend and tell her to really let you have it. I have no doubt she will take you places that I, physically, never could. You may tell me when you are getting close if I fail to recognize the signs."

"I understand Mistress," I replied respectfully, "I will not allow myself to have a pleasurable orgasm because you do not wish me to have one."

She wasted no more time on talk and unlocked my cage, removing it roughly before grabbing my balls and squeezing very tightly, causing me to lose my breath, a stifled scream escaping my lips. She lubed up her hand and began stroking my rapidly hardening cock slowly and tightly.

My god it felt so good to get some attention after three months of captivity and denial. Even though I knew this was going to lead to more frustration, and quite possibly a bad case of blue balls, I was going to enjoy every measured stroke.

She continued to slowly pump my dick, pausing every now and then to rub the sensitive head and tug on my balls and scrotum. She would twist her hand and drag her nails along the underside of my flesh. She varied speed and pressure, sometimes using both hands, covering my entire length, to jerk me off. After ten minutes of her loving attention, I felt my balls begin to tense up and my breathing became shallow. Just one microsecond from the point where I would have to speak up, she stopped and let my lightly throbbing member fall against my stomach. She threw a bag of Ice and water on my cock before leaving the room.

I lay there as the freezing bag worked its magic on bringing my erection under control and causing my balls to relax. After five minutes, I was twisting in my bonds, desperate to throw the baggie of my shrunken dick but my bonds were so tight that the very little movement I was able to achieve did nothing to rid myself of the cold sensation. Relenting, I aspired to turn my thoughts to anything else to distract from the discomfort, but it accomplished nothing.

After about fifteen minutes, my scantily clad Mistress returned to the room and removed the bag from my groin. The cool air of the room felt like an oven around my cock. She started to blow on my genitals and the shrunken appendage began to respond immediately.

"Well, that was the first of the night. Let's see how quickly I can take you to the brink with a nice sloppy blowjob," she said seductively as she started the lick the length of my now engorges penis.

She took all five-inches into her mouth and sucked me like a professional, stopping occasionally to swirl her tongue over the sensitive head of my dick, driving me wild. After three minutes, I had a pool of her saliva laying at the base of my cock where my pubic hair used to reside. I felt my balls begin to tense but she continued to engulf my throbbing cock with her warm mouth. I tensed my muscles tighter than I ever had to stop the cum from starting its travel up my cock.

"Please stop!" I cried out. "I can't hold back much longer."

She spit out my dick, slapped my balls hard, and threw the baggie of ice water on my cock again before blowing me a kiss and leaving the room. It took five minutes before I was able to bring my breathing under control. My abdominal muscles hurt from being flexed so tightly and my privates once again endured the chilling sensation. It was at least twenty minutes before she returned again.

"This baggie of ice water really does the trick," she said after removing the bag." I can't believe how much your cock shrinks, I mean, it's nothing but a stub sticking out after I remove the bag. You wouldn't be able to fuck a mouse with it."

My cock started to harden in response to her talking about how small my dick was. I won't say that humiliation is a huge turn on for me, but the part of cuckolding where the wife compares the large size of her lover's cock to her husband's small penis does get me worked up.

She lubed up her hand again and began stroke my hardening cock again, doing it extremely slowly, each pump lasting ten seconds or more before pausing for about thirty seconds and continuing. She took this time to talk to me.

"I bet this feels really good baby, doesn't it?" she asked me.

"Yes Mistress, it feels absolutely wonderful even though I know it won't result in an orgasm for me," I replied truthfully.

"Well it could result in an orgasm for you," she said looking at me with a devilish grin. "You can spray your load if you want to, only there are consequences for doing so. You have been denied for three months. You can cum today but then you will have to go four times as long and, of course, deal with whatever Sara would do to you."

My mind was quickly turning to mush. She was trying to tease me to cum so she could punish me. My brain kicked the idea back and forth like a devil and angel sitting on each shoulder. I had to resist the temptation to shoot my load. Just two and a half months to go until release.

"No Mistress," I told her with a determined voice, "I do not want to fail the task of going five and a half months without an orgasm that you asked me to complete. Even though it feels so good, and I know my balls will begin to ache soon, I have to hold myself back for you."

She straddled my hips and pulled her transparent panties to the side. She began to rub my sensitive head against her slick pussy lips, just a fraction of an inch from entering her pleasure hole.

"Here is your last chance baby. Just say the word and I will sink myself down on your cock and ride you until you spray me down. What if I wanted you to cum tonight just so I could make you endure zero orgasms for an entire year? Would you change your mind then?" she asked me deviously.

"If you wanted me to cum tonight," I began, "there is little I can do about it. You will prevail no matter what I decided. However, I humbly request that you allow me to complete five and a half months before I can cum. If you wish for me to go one year, you can make my next period of frustrating denial as such. I personally think one year is too long and will not be as much a turn on for me, but what I think does not matter. The only thing that matters is your desires."

She dismounted me and continued to slowly masturbate me as she looked into my eyes, evaluating my last comment. Her other hand started to gently squeeze and massage my ball sack, the pressure once again building in my nuts. She stopped stroking and threw my cock to the side moments before I reached climax, utilizing the freezing cold bag to bring me under control.

"Congratulations hubby, you passed the test," she commended me before leaving me and my shrinking erection to ourselves. My balls now began to ache as if someone was constantly squeezing them. I knew right away that this was the beginning of blue balls.

Twenty minutes later, she returned to the bedroom. She removed the ice, now mostly melted, and lubed up her hand. As my cock began to grow again she started to jerk my cock furiously, so fast that only thirty seconds passed before my sore balls began to throb again.

"Stop! Please don't make me cum! Please stop Mistress!" I begged and pleaded.

"If that is truly what you wish," she said letting my throbbing cock fall unfulfilled to my stomach. "Just remember this. You asked me, nay begged me, not to make you cum hubby."

She stormed out of the room without using the baggie and turned off the light, leaving me lay in darkness, the slightest movement making my balls feel like they were being punched. I was now blue balled and was thankful to be left alone, as time was the only thing to cure the pain.

About an hour later she finally returned to the bedroom carrying a small canvas bag with a string tie at the top. When she shook the bag it sounded like small rocks clicking together.

"How do your frustrated balls feel honey," she asked me in a child like voice.

"My balls are causing me pain Mistress," I replied honestly. "The slightest movement feels like they are being squeezed in a vice or being punched by a boxing glove. You have officially given me blue balls."

"Good," she said shortly, "I hoped you would learn what it feels like to have your balls so full of pent up sperm that even air can hit you like a cannon. What I have in my hand is a bag full of marbles. When you came in the house today you left your clothes in a pile near the door and now your swollen nuts will pay the price."

"Oh shit," I thought. What she was saying was true, I had finally slipped up on something.

She slipped the canvas bag over my ball sack and pulled the strings tight, yanking them in opposite directions and trapping my abused testicles within the bag. Tying the strings alone had me in agony, but as she began to move the marbles around in the palm of her hand, I learned what agony was. I screamed out and strained against my restraints as I experienced what it would feel like to have ten sets of fingers squeezing each testicle at once. She giggled as she worked the marbles around each tender testicle. "Struggle all you want hubby," she told me harshly. "You will endure this for as long as I deem necessary. You will learn not to make mistakes or I will help you learn. If I need to get really rough, I will take you to see Madam Sara. You have no idea of the wild things she tells she has done to men."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • How I Became a Chastized Cuckold Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds