• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Denouncement Ch. 03

The Denouncement Ch. 03

12

At ten that morning Marge stopped by my cubicle.

"You are keeping tomorrow open for me, right?"

"Indeed I am" I said and as she walked away I wondered why a married woman was so eager to have something to do with me. That afternoon at four the boss called me into his office and asked me if I had any plans for the coming weekend and when I said no he told me that he wanted to send me with a team to a company we were designing a system for.

"You will leave Thursday morning and be gone until a week from Friday. There will be you, Kevin, Pam and Brenda. You need to sit down with John Ambers in Design to get the background and technical information you will need. I'll set it up for tomorrow at ten."

I left the meeting with mixed emotions. It would be my first trip to a job site as a team leader which meant that the company thought I had possibilities and that could lead to a promotion and a raise, but on the other hand I wondered if I was ready to take the step. Some body in the company thought I could do the job; I just hoped that I could meet their expectations.

++++++++++++++++

The red light was blinking on the answering machine and I deleted everything with out listening to any of it and then I turned the machine off and unplugged the phone. I made myself something to eat and then curled up on the couch to try and finish a book that I had started. At ten my eyes grew heavy and so I called it a night and went to bed.

Wednesday started out bad. I was coming down 16th Street approaching the entrance to the company's parking lot when I saw Gail's Honda pull onto the lot. I knew it was Gail's because of the damage to the right rear quarter panel that she had never gotten around to having fixed. Apparently she decided to ambush me in the parking lot since I wouldn't answer her phone calls.

I drove by the entrance and drove around the block and parked on the street behind the building and went in through the loading dock door. As I walked to my office I wondered just what the hell Gail wanted. She was pretty damned clear about things when she packed up and walked out on me. Whatever! Sooner or later I suppose I would need to talk with her and find out what she wanted, but it would be later rather than sooner. It would have to wait at least until I came home from my trip. I was not going to go on my first site visit as a team leader carrying any of the emotional baggage that talking with Gail Sue might give me.

I was maybe twenty minutes at my desk when Jack, the guard that manned the reception desk in the lobby, called me to tell me that my wife was there to see me. I told him to tell her that I was tied up in meetings and was unavailable.

"She insists that she has to see you."

"She walked out on me Jack and we are in the middle of a divorce. I do not want to see her or talk to her. If she won't leave do what you do with anyone else who causes a disturbance and call the police to remove her from the building.

"You got it!"

"Thanks Jack."

"No problem Mr. D. Been there and done that."

I'd just hung up the phone when Pam walked up to my desk and asked me if I had a minute. I told her I did and pointed to a chair. She sat down and said:

"I've been told that we are going to the Montrose site for a week and I need a favor - a big favor."

"What is it?"

"Kevin is also going with us and I am tired of him hitting on me all the time and having to listen to all of his crude remarks. Not tired enough to file sexual harassment charges against him, but I don't want an entire week of his attentions which is what I'm looking at during this site visit."

"So what is it you want from me?"

"I want you to pretend that we have something going on between us. That should keep him away from me. I wouldn't ask you to do this if you were still married, but since you and your wife have recently split up I thought I'd give it a try."

"Define the "something going on" for me."

"You know, have dinner with me, hold hands when he is around, maybe hug or put our arms around each other - things like that."

"That's all? Pretend to have the hots for each other so Kevin will stay away from you?"

"That's all. Here I can get away from him, but while at the site we will be pretty much thrown together the entire time we are there."

"If I do what you want that will mean that Kevin will pretty much concentrate on Brenda. You dislike her that much that you would set her up for that?"

"He won't bother Brenda. The last time he tried she spit in his face and kneed him in his crotch."

"You could do that."

"No I couldn't. I'm not the violent type."

"How do I know that this isn't some subtle plan of yours to seduce me?"

She looked at me for a moment and then smiled. "Would that necessarily be a bad thing?"

I told her I would help her and then I buried myself in the work that was piled up on my desk. At ten I went to my meeting with John Ambers and at eleven forty-five I went to lunch. The first person I saw when I got off the elevator after lunch was Marge and as she walked by she smiled at me and said, "Don't forget."

"As if I could" I thought as I watched her ass wiggle as she walked away.

++++++++++++++++++

I was late getting away from the office that evening and the tables were full when I got to the bar. In addition to the ones who were there the previous week Nancy from Accounting and Sharon from the secretarial pool were also there. Veronica and Pam started pushing people around to make room and another table was pulled up to the three already there.

I tossed my five into the middle of the table and gave the waitress my drink order, but before it got back to me Marge pulled me out of my seat and led me out to the dance floor. She moved into my arms and said:

"The way we do it is this sweetie. I don't want the girls I work with to know what I do so at seven-thirty I'll tell everyone good night and leave. Give me fifteen minutes and then you leave and meet me in the library parking lot. Okay?"

"Got it."

"I don't need to be home until eleven. We going to your place or a motel?"

"You have a preference?"

"As long as there is a strong bed there it doesn't matter to me."

"Then instead of the library just drive to my place. That way we avoid any chance of someone driving by and seeing us meet."

I gave her directions and when the song ended we went back to join the group at the tables. I made it a point to dance with each woman there and not pay any particular attention to Marge when she left. Veronica wanted to know if I was up to following her home and I told her that I had something that I needed to do that evening and that I would be leaving early. She acted disappointed.

"I hear you are going out of town" Katrina said when I danced with her."

"I am."

"Bummer!"

"Why bummer?"

"If you aren't here you can't ask me out."

"I'll only be gone a week."

"It is still a bummer."

Pam asked me if I wanted to start our charade in front of Kevin since he was watching us dance and I told her no.

"There are some women here that I might be interested in and I don't want to poison the well."

"Oh pooh. You're no fun."

Shortly after my dance with Pam I told everyone "goodnight" and headed for home. Marge's car was in the driveway so I parked on the street so I wouldn't be blocking her when she was ready to leave. I'd told Marge where I hid the spare key so I knew she would already be in the house. As I was locking the car a voice from the darkness said:

"I see it didn't take you long to replace me."

I looked to the left and saw Gail standing next to a tree. "You are irreplaceable Gail Sue, but that doesn't mean that I have to live like a monk for the rest of my life. And fortunately for me not all women think that I am as worthless in bed as you do,"

"I guess I deserve that. We need to talk Rob."

"Well Gail, this is obviously a bad time for it and besides, I didn't much like what you had to say the last time we talked and I don't know if I am up to any more conversations like that. I'm going out of town tomorrow and I'll be gone for a week. I'll be back a week from Friday. Give me a call then and maybe we can set something up. Now if you will excuse me I have a guest."

I walked away leaving Gail staring at my back. I don't mind saying that under the circumstances walking away from Gail and toward Marge made me feel damned good.

Marge was sitting on the living room couch naked except for her high heels and sipping a beer. She waved the beer at me and said:

"As you can see I've made myself at home and I took some steps to make sure that we didn't waste a lot of time. Your bed or here on the couch?"

"The bed. First door on the left at the top of the stairs" I said as I started taking off my clothes. I was down to my boxers by the time I got to the bedroom. Marge had already pulled the covers down by the time I got there and she was on the bed with her legs spread wide by the time my boxers hit the floor. As I moved toward her she said:

"I sure do hope you like to eat pussy" and then she saw the look on my face. "What's wrong?"

"I don't eat pussy."

"Why not?"

In the fraction of a second between her asking and my answer several things raced through my mind. First there was what my momma had said to me and secondly was the outcome of some thoughts I'd had after talking with momma. I'd come to realize just how naive I really was. It all went back to my notion that the missionary position was best for producing a baby. Along with that was the strong belief that oral and anal sex were bad. Not because I thought that they were really disgusting and degenerate (although that is the rationale I gave Gail) but because they were unnatural. And the reason I believed them to be unnatural was that a sperm deposit in the mouth or butt was a waste of sperm because neither of those two actions could produce a baby.

Yes, I was that fucked up and naive!

Anyway, when Marge asked the question "Why not" I answered that I didn't know how and then I lied.

"My wife would never let me so I never learned how."

"Did she give you blow jobs?"

"No, she believed that only whores did things like that."

"So you have never had a blow job?"

I lied again and said that I hadn't.

"Oh you poor baby. I'll bet you've never done anal either."

"Nope. Never."

"I can see that I have my work cut out for me."

She sat up and moved over to sit on the side of the bed. "Come over here lover; I'll do you first to show you what you have been missing."

She took me in her mouth and licked and sucked and played with my balls until I was ready to cum. I told her I was on the edge of cumming and tried to pull out of her mouth, but she held on and wouldn't turn loose of me. I moaned and shot off and she kept her mouth on me and gulped and swallowed until I was soft.

"Liked that?"

"Oh yes; oh yes indeed."

"Okay, now it is my turn. Get on the bed and I'll teach you how I like it done."

I half expected that it would turn my stomach, but it didn't. I approached her pussy a little awkwardly and she giggled and said:

"Come on honey; it isn't going to bite you" and then she talked me through it telling me how she liked it done. She was moaning and getting obvious pleasure out of it so I worked at it a little harder and damned if she didn't have an orgasm. After she had settled down some she said:

"Not bad for a first time lover; not bad at all."

And then she said, "Are you ready yet?" and her hand reached down and found that indeed I was erect again. "Time to show me what you got" and she spread her legs wide.

We made love and we both climaxed and then she sucked on me until I was hard again. She got on her hands and knees and said:

"Doggie this time lover. It is my favorite position."

As usual the second time (actually the third counting the blow job) took much longer and she had several small climaxes by the time I reached mine. After I came and pulled out of her she looked at her watch.

"No time for anal or sixty-nine. I guess we will save those for the next time. There will be a next time, won't there?"

"I'll be out of town until the week after next. Plan on seeing me when I get back."

"I can only do Wednesdays. That's hubby's bowling night and the only night I can get out."

"Then Wednesday is when it will be. Maybe we can skip wasting time at the bar and come straight here from work."

"That's a lovely idea." She looked at her watch again and said, "I've really got to go sweetie" and she got up and started to dress. As I watched her I said:

"I don't want to ruin the mood, but I am curious. Why is a married woman playing around? I only ask because of this divorce I'm going through. I'm trying to get some idea of what happened."

"Caught her playing around?"

I hadn't and I don't think that Gail ever did so I just shrugged.

"I don't know about her sweetie, but in my case it is simple" she said as she hooked her bra. "My husband is a good husband, a great father and I do love him to death, but the man is a total loser in bed. Two minutes, gets off and then rolls over and is snoring in just seconds. He loves blow jobs, but - for reasons I won't go into - absolutely refuses to eat pussy. He can't seem to get it through his thick skull that for most people sex is a physical need that needs to be satisfied just like the need for food and drink. Since he won't take care of that need I use my night out on Wednesday to get that need taken care of."

It struck me as she talked that she was pretty much describing my marriage to Gail Sue (all except for that two minute part. I had at least given Gail ten or fifteen minutes). As she stepped into her heels she said:

"And I do hope that you will be taking care of those needs for quite a while."

I walked her to the door and she said, "Thanks for a marvelous time" and she kissed me and as she walked out to her car I wondered if Gail was still out there watching.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pam started the charade at the airport. She, Kevin and Brenda were already in the boarding area when I got there. The boarding area was full and there were no empty seats. Kevin was sitting next to Pam and I could tell by her facial expression that she would rather be somewhere else. I saw Kevin put his hand on her knee and I watched her angrily push it away. Then she saw me, jumped up, came over to me and hugged me and then gave me a kiss. "Please?" she whispered in my ear and so I kissed her back.

She held my hand as we walked over to the check in counter and then we stood and talked until we were called for boarding. The company had booked us into business class and our four seats were together. Brenda had the window, I had the center, Pam was on the aisle and Kevin was across the aisle in the aisle seat. Apparently that was still too close for Pam and she asked me to change seats with her.

When the flight got in I told Pam to check us in at the hotel and I sent her, Brenda and Kevin on ahead in the hotel courtesy bus while I rented a car and then drove to the job site and checked in. Once that was done I headed for the hotel, identified myself and was given a key to my room. When I entered the room I saw that there was a door connecting my room to the next room. I'd never been in a room with a connecting door before and I got curious and went over and put my ear to it. I didn't hear anything and then I thought "Duh Rob." The hotel would use thick doors since they wouldn't want people in one room hearing the people in the next.

I was unpacking when the phone rang. It was Pam calling to tell me that she had taken it upon herself to tell Brenda and Kevin that we would meet in the dinning room at six so I could tell everyone what I'd found out on my visit to the customer and what our game plan would be for the next day. I thanked her, hung up and finished my unpacking.

At six I told the team about my visit to the customer and then lined out what we would be doing Friday and Saturday. Sunday would be a free day and Monday would depend on what we accomplished on Friday and Saturday. We finished our dinner and Brenda excused herself saying she was beat and was going to turn in early.

"That sounds like a good idea. How about you sweetie" Pam asked me, "Should we turn in early too?"

"Not a bad idea" I said as I stood up and offered Pam my hand. We headed for the elevators and Kevin was right behind us. Pam held my hand as the three of us got on the elevator and rode it up to the third floor. The three of us got off the elevator and Pam held onto my hand as we walked to my room and then made sure that Kevin saw us both go into it.

"I appreciate this Rob. Maybe I can get him to leave me alone now. If not, I guess I will have to overcome my aversion to violence and do what Brenda did. He should be in his room by now."

She went to the door, opened it a crack and peered out. "I don't see him. See you in a bit" and then she left and closed the door behind her.

I sat down at the table in my room and fired up my laptop and was looking over some spread sheets when there was a knock on the door. I went and opened it, but there was no one there. Then I heard the knock again and I realized that it came from the connecting door. I opened it and found Pam standing there in high heels and a black lace nightgown. She was smiling as she said:

"I told you I would see you in a bit."

I stood there staring at her and she read the confusion on my face and giggled as she said:

"We have to make it look right for Kevin don't we? What better way than to actually do it. You are going to let me come in?"

We made love three times and between each time Pam went down on me and gave me head to get me back up again. That set the pattern for the rest of the visit. A long day at the job site; back to the hotel for dinner and then Pam and I would go up to my room. Pam never slept in her room the entire time we were there. As we sat in the boarding area waiting for the flight that would take us home Pam said:

"Thank you baby; thank you so much. I had a great time. Maybe we can do it again some time."

"I was kind of hoping that we could continue when we get home."

"Sorry baby, but I only do this when I'm on the road. If I did it at home my fiancée might find out and I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't approve."

"Your fiancée?" I mumbled as I looked at her left hand.

She saw the look and said, "I don't wear the ring. I'm one of those rare women who don't like to wear jewelry. I'll wear the rings when we get married, but not before. But even though we can't play at home I would appreciate it if we could be a little 'touchy-feely' whenever Kevin is around."

I told her that we could and then I spent the plane ride home thinking about my seeming disconnect from life around me. I had always thought of myself as a "together" kind of guy. Hard working at a good job; loving husband to the girl of my dreams and at ease with the people I knew and worked with. Then Gail Sue drops a grenade in my lap and I find out that I don't have a clue. Gail tells me I'm a loser in the bedroom and I'm thinking that she is a pervert because of what she wanted to do and then in the last three weeks I have sex with three women who all do what Gail wanted to do.

Even my mother tells me that she did it!

I grew up believing in the sanctity of marriage and find out that Marge, a married woman, is willing to fuck me at the drop of a hat and that Pam, promised to another, thought nothing of spending four nights in my bed simply because we were out of town where her fiancée couldn't see us.

And whatever happened to the idea that you dated a girl and built up a relationship? Veronica shot that one down. A couple of dances and two hours later we were in bed together. I knew guys in high school and later in college who dated the same girl for years and were lucky to get a goodnight kiss at the end of the date.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Denouncement Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds