• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Chaperone

Chaperone

I told my husband I was escorting my little sister to meet her date at a bar across town. What I didn't tell him was that the bar was a popular place for interracial couples to meet and have a good time. Another thing I didn't tell my husband was I had wet panties just from thinking about being at the bar. I've never been with a black man yet I've had a naughty fascination with all I've heard about their prowess. When June told me she didn't want to go alone to meet Jake, I volunteered in a heartbeat.

The club was loud and smelled of cheap booze and stale smoke. Didn't they know it was against the law to smoke in bars now, was all I could think as we walked in. We sat at the bar waiting for Jake and I could see why June didn't want to be here alone. I felt intimidated but still a surge of excitement ran right to my groin as I watch the crowd grow.

When Jake showed up I tried to leave but he insisted I have a drink with them so we went to a booth in the back near the dance floor. I tossed my martini down so I could leave but another one magically appeared in front of me. I looked up to see a beautiful black man standing at our table. He introduced himself as Wayne and I told him my name and thanked him for the drink. Jake invited him to join us and he sat down next to me with his arm around the booth behind me. I looked over to June to see her and Jake making out. It was so hot to see her pale white skin next to Jake's ebony and his black hands tangled into her golden blond hair. I knew I was staring but I couldn't stop, it was an erotic fantasy being played out right in front of me.

Wayne grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the booth to the dance floor. We danced to a slow number, he held me close, and I put my arms around his neck and just gave myself up to his lead.

"I guess your sis really likes Jake, the way they were kissing was turning me on I had to get out of that booth."

"Oh, me too I couldn't keep my eyes off them..."

I suddenly realized what I was saying and to a total stranger. I tried to make a joke out of it,

"I mean yeah get a room or something."

"You know they call those back booths the play ground because just about anything goes back there."

I started to tell him I knew nothing about this bar but the music stopped just then, he led me back to our booth. When we got there, I didn't see my sister right away and then to my shock I saw her under the table with her head in Jake's lap.

Wayne guided me back into my seat and as I sat there, too stunned to speak, I listened to Jake and Wayne talk basketball as my sister was sucking off her boyfriend. All of a sudden, Jake stopped talking and his eyes went glassy, I saw him put his hand under the table and then he grunted as he obviously orgasmed in my sister's mouth. June crawled out from under the table and sat meekly next to Jake. He told her to go clean up and she asked me to go with her. When we got to the ladies room, I saw what a mess she was, from the sperm in her face and hair to her wrinkles dress. Her knees were filthy from kneeling on god knew what on the barroom floor and yet she was not embarrassed at all, in fact almost proud of pleasing her man.

I watched as she looked at herself in the mirror. She began to wipe the sperm off her chin with her finger and she would suck her finger clean. She saw me watching her and shrugged,

"I can't help it Donna I just love his cock, I swear I can cum just when he lets me hold it and kiss the tip. He knows I'll suck him off anywhere anytime and I don't care what you think."

I wondered if I could ever be turned on enough to give a man oral in a public place, the thought made a shudder go down my spine.

I helped June get cleaned up as she talked nonstop about Jakes member. We left the ladies room to see Jake and Wayne waiting for us. They walked us out the backdoor, I knew I should resist that I should just go home but I kept silent as Wayne put his arm around me and walked me to his car. It was only after he closed the door that I realized my sister and Jake weren't with us. Now I had to say something but when he got in on his side, he pulled me to him and kissed me. His kiss had me on fire and I knew right then I had gone too far to turn back and I was now his to do with as he pleased. I think he knew it too as he stopped kissing me and sat up to move his seat back.

He leaned back in his seat,

"Go ahead take it out you know you want to."

Oh and I did want to I wanted to hold it, see it, I wanted the passion that June had. There was just enough light in the parking lot that when I started at him I could see he was staring back at me. Inside his car, it was silent except for a noise that I realized was my heavy breathing. I reached for his zipper and pulled it down with a trembling hand. I know knew there was nothing I wanted more than just to hold this man's cock in my hand. I reached into his boxers to free him and then there it was right where I wanted it. I looked up to him and giggled like a school girl,

"Oh he's so big; I have to hold it with two hands."

I looked at my white hands around his black cock and the contrast just made my panties flood. I knew right then that my sister was right and that I would do anything to get more of Wayne's cock. I put him in my mouth and I felt the saliva run down his shaft and onto my hand. I had never liked giving oral and hadn't sucked my husband off to orgasm since our wedding night. Yet now I was craving this stranger's sperm and as I sucked him, faster I rubbed him with my hand. Wayne put his hand on my head to stop me, I thought I had bit him or somehow done something wrong. I looked up to see and he said I had better stop or I'd made him cum soon.

"Oh please I want it, please give it to me."

He smiled and I renewed my efforts to please him. Still when he came, it was so much and it came out so fast I couldn't keep it all down. After he was through, I found myself just like my sis as I wiped off the spilled sperm and sucked my fingers clean. It was when I leaned back in my seat that I realized I had orgasmed when he did, untouched, and in fact still fully dressed.

He said he had to go and like a total slut, I asked him if I could see him again. He said he didn't think so, that he was a married man. I got out of the car feeling rejected, knowing I had lost a feeling that I would never get back. With my head down, I started walking back to my car and I almost bumped into the black man standing there. I looked up startled and saw a smile as if he knew what I wanted. He put his hand on my shoulder and gently pushed me downward. I dropped to my knees in front of him and put my hands to his zipper.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Chaperone

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds