• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Gardening Bliss Ch. 3

Gardening Bliss Ch. 3

Chapter 3: The New Me

It was such an odd time in my life. My bond with Allan had never been more precious to me. The danger of discovery, combined with my newly discovered sexual overdrive made our time together extraordinarily good. It was better than our first few years when I shed my bonds of virginity and hungrily explored marital relations. We were insatiable then. We tried everything at least once.

Then children came, Allan was consumed by work and we drifted along for a long time. Sex became very predictable and familiar. I went years never needing it bad enough to ask. Sex was just not important. Life seemed full enough without it.

My garden center men had changed me so much. It seemed like an entire lifetime ago I met Roger and Albert, two incredible men that brought me a new life of carnal pleasure. Once I was just Carol, the mild mannered housewife, now I was the insatiable vixen, enslaved by my desire for my many men. They made me feel desirable. I had not even grasped the concept before. I felt so good about myself and wanted to share those feelings with my men. I found my sexual drive was like a love potion for them. The more I needed the more they wanted to give. The hotter I became the wilder the sex with my men. I was still soft and demure to my kids and friends but my men were experiencing an unfettered nymphomaniac.

Allan knew my experience with Albert and Roger had changed me. One night after making love for hours Allan probed my feelings. "I am sorry you lived so much of your life knowing only me. I was lucky and proud to have my virgin. I never thought that you had missed anything, not having an opportunity to sow some wild oats. How did sex with those guys change you so much? I want to know what you are feeling. You have become so sexual. I can sense this hot sex appeal emanating from you. Don't get me wrong; you have always been sexy. You turned men on before but didn't seem to be aware or interested. Why are you so changed?"

How could I tell Allan that the thought of my time with them the previous week? Knowing the next day I would be ravished by them both kept me on edge. What most women could not even imagine I have experienced, many times. I began to stroke his penis. It had grown incredibly large again as we talked. I tried to sound plausible. "You are right. That experience unlocked a part of me I didn't know existed. It made me feel confident about myself. I feel sexy. I feel desirable. I experienced some amazing sex; it left me hungry for more. I found out I could control and dish out incredible pleasure. I was all two big men could handle. I screwed those big beautiful men at the same time. I loved the differences between you. You look, smell, feel, and even taste different. Experiencing those differences was incredibly stimulating. I loved every unique sensation. And now I can honestly say I have known several men and found you are my greatest lover. Do you know what I am saying? I love you. Do you see I am better for you now?"

Allan touched his fingers to my lips. Then he held my cheek in his open hand and said, "You are the most precious gift anyone could receive. I love you more today than I thought was even possible a week ago. I am so happy you had your adventure. You have become my wet dream."

His hand trailed down to rest in my neatly trimmed triangle. I melted slowly opening my legs to him. He rolled on top of me and we coupled as we did that first time. I know I will always remember the love we made that night. It was so pure and tender. We reveled in the feeling of our bodies combined. The sensations were so intimate, so exquisite. I had already come twice before and yet I experienced mind-numbing orgasms twice more that night. We were very much in love.

Albert and Roger both became busier as the summer progressed. Albert had taken quite a bit of time away from his practice adjusting to his divorce and building his new home. With both those milestones behind him he needed to take back his fair share of patients. Roger had projects in the field all over the country and rarely spent more than a day at home between trips. We kept in touch with email and worked hard to get together every few weeks.

I had the free run of Albert's estate and often spent my day at his pool or just savoring a long afternoon in the gardens. Usually my only company was the gardeners. They were very polite and careful not to intrude upon my privacy. After a while I cajoled them into conversation and found out they were brothers and shared in the ownership of a landscaping company. Albert had become one of their most important clients. Typically at least one of the fellows would be around every couple days. They were fit, hansom and pleasant company. I would often help weed, trim and prune and we would share our horticultural know how. Often I would wear a low cut top and no bra. Don and Carl would situate themselves for the best view and try to inconspicuously look down my top for hours on end. I enjoyed the innocent sport and often went home to Allan hot and bothered, but never gave the guys the idea that they could get to first base. They saw me as off-limits and I liked it that way.

One day Albert surprised me and arrived home just after lunch. "The hospital bumped a surgery I had scheduled this afternoon. I called Carl and he told me you were here so I raced home for a little quality time with you".

"I am so happy you did," I beamed. "I was about to take a walk, would you like to join me?"

Albert wrapped his arm around me, flashed his sexy smile and replied, "I can't think of anything I would rather do". We slowly ambled down from the pool area, and past the center fountain sharing the sights, smells and sounds of the garden. Albert picked a daisy and slipped it into my hair. We lingered close together our eyes roving over each other. He was so beautiful. His relaxed demeanor added to his irresistible charm. I reached up on my tiptoes to link my arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss. We held each other and kissed for a long time. Finally I had to break away and breathlessly coax Albert to a bench.

We sat, embraced and continued to explore each other. With one hand Albert deftly unbuttoned my blouse and slid it off my shoulders. I tore at his shirt as he reached behind me and unhooked my bra. My nipples were so sensitive it was often too painful to be touched when I was aroused. Allan had learned a long time ago to test the waters and move on if I was uncomfortable. Albert had taken on the challenge finding ways to bring me intense pleasure with just the right amount of pressure applied with the palm of his hand. That day he lightly pressed his palms against both nipples and began to gently rotate the base of his palm as his fingers cupped me. Our eyes locked on each other and we both concentrated on the stimulating sensations. My mouth opened slightly and my breathing quickened. The motion of his palms was timed to the rise and fall of my chest. With each breath my excitement grew. I reached down to unfasten his pants and free his erection. His shorts were sticky and his penis oozed cum as I began to stroke him.

I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and looked over to see Carl discretely watching from the other side of the fountain. I avoided eye contact and decided it was best if Albert didn't know. Why spoil his fun?

Albert pulled me up and quickly unzipped my skirt and let it drop to the ground. My panties were off just as quickly. He knelt at my feet, ran his arms around my legs and began to massage my butt while the tip of his tongue explored my wet and swollen pussy. I noticed Carl had unleashed his weapon and was stroking vigorously while he watched. I involuntarily grasp Albert's head in both my hands and guided his movements while I rotated my hips. Just as I was on the verge of crumbling Albert stood and turned me so that I was resting my arms on the seat of the bench. He grabbed my butt again and thrust his penis to the hilt inside me. The forceful strokes quickly brought me back to the brink. I noticed Carl had moved to take us in at a better angle. He continued to beat his meat. He looked to be well endowed and I briefly thought it would have been nice to suck his cock at that moment. Instead I reached around and held Albert's butt with one hand to feel his muscles contract as he drove into me. He had both hands on my hipbones, his hard plunges punctuated by a loud slap as his balls struck my slippery lips. I moved my arm back down to stay up against the relentless pounding and ground my pussy hard against him. His hands reached up to hold my breasts tightly. I lasted a couple more strokes then shuddered through a long and powerful orgasm. Albert hung on tight as he banged his weapon home with three final erratic strokes. I heard him gasp, and then felt his long lean frame touch my back, his lips lightly touched my neck and hands continued to cup my breasts.

I looked over and Carl was nowhere to be seen.

Once we had caught our breath we collected our clothes and stroll in the nude down to the cottage at the bottom of the garden. Albert mixed his famous margaritas, "Have a drink, I will be right back".

I used the opportunity to throw my clothes back on and settle into an overstuffed sofa and admire the incredible uniqueness of the cottage.

Albert returned wearing a white linen robe and a gorgeous if somewhat mischievous smile. "I got a little something for you," he said offering up a large gift-wrapped box.

I am not sure why I reacted with an enormous amount of excitement. It was as if I was experiencing my tenth birthday all over again. I was quick to remove the wrapping and lift the lid. The box was full of layer after layer of beautiful clothes! Bedroom clothes would be a better description. Beautiful silk, satins and lace creations were stacked high. There were more than a dozen outfits with a big fluffy terry robe on the bottom.

"I felt bad that you always seemed to be wrapped in a towel when you come over. I thought you may like to wear some clothes for a change. How about modeling for me?"

I shed my clothes again and donned the first little number, a pink silk camisole with matching shorts. It fit perfectly. It hung quite loose and low revealing a significant amount of cleavage. The shorts were very short with fairly loose legs that did a poor job covering me. Albert came over, gave me a little spin and traced his finger down the strap and over my breast. He kissed my neck and said I like this one, a lot. I could tell. His penis head poked out of his robe searching for my moist connection. Albert slipped it off me and drew me into an embrace. The modeling and touch of his wet penis against my belly had me feeling aroused again. We reluctantly broke free to resume the fashion show.

I picked a white, very sheer but intricately detailed lace body suit next. It slipped on and I fastened the tiny crotch covering eyehooks. It left very little to the imagination. I gazed into a mirror and was very pleased with what I saw. My white globes were well supported and almost entirely exposed with just the edge of my pink nipples exposed with the rest covered in a hint of translucent lace. The material hugged my body accentuating my curves. My blonde bush and puffy lips were barely covered and quite visible.

"Oh, this works for me", Albert marveled. "Lets enjoy it for a while; I will fix us another drink." We sat on the couch with bare knees touching and talked for about an hour. Eventually Albert became so distracted his member poked out his robe again. I reached over and stroked him while our conversation grew more intimate. Albert fondled my breasts through the material. It was so stimulating. My nipples were large, rock hard and now exposed. My other man's penis was slippery with his semen and I was really getting a good response from my handy work. In short order my crotch was unhooked exposing my wet pussy to his surgeons touch. When I could no longer sit still I slid on top and guided him home. We slowly moved against each other as we touched and kissed. I rode up and down for a long time just savoring the feeling. When he began to squeeze my butt I involuntarily increased the intensity of our coupling until I was thrashing and grinding with wonton abandon. "Do you like this? Can you feel my pussy squeezing? That's it. Squeeze my ass, harder! Oh Albert, you are such a good lover, I am going to ride you hard big man. Fuck me, fuck….me…oh you are making me come. I can't stop it. Go hard, that's it, oh baby I love you in me!"

Albert pulled me into his arms and let loose. Spent I stopped to feel the last waves of my orgasm gripping his shaft. I rolled off and scurried to the bathroom to clean up, it was time to go.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Gardening Bliss Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds