• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Party With My Ex

A Party With My Ex

My marriage to June ended three years ago in a divorce. It was an amicable separation. We were living on the West Coast when she got an excellent job offer from New York. It would have been foolish of her to turn it down. It would also have been foolish of me to give up a job that I loved and was well paid to do. We both shed tears the day she boarded the plane.

I don't suppose we were ever in love, whatever that is. We had a lot of fun together and the sex was great. Her sex drive rivaled my own. When she returned to Los Angeles on a business trip a year after she left, we fucked like animals all night long. About a year later, she came back again, and again we fucked each other silly. Then she got married, and I assumed I wouldn't be getting any more pussy from her.

"We'll be there Saturday, Hon." Her dulcet voice was music to my ears. "Don't worry about picking us up at the airport. We'll rent a car. I can't wait for you to meet Bob. I know you'll like him." I had a big smile on my face as I hung up the phone.

Bob was a nice guy, although his Texas twang was a little annoying. I threw some steaks on the backyard grill and served them with crunchy baked potatoes. As we ate, June and I reminisced about old times and brought each other up to date on our lives. I was pleased to hear that she was very successful in her new job and had already received several promotions. I was convinced more than ever that we had made the right decision.

After dinner, June said she felt a little grungy from the trip and asked to use the shower. Bob and I were left alone. It was awkward at first. After all, I had fucked his wife, probably more times than he had. We talked sports for awhile until he changed the subject.

"Larry, can I be blunt?"

"Of course."

"I have already talked to June about this and she is okay with it. I enjoy watching my wife have sex with other men. My first wife did it for me with several men. I would like to watch June with another man, but she said she would only do it with you. She told me that you two had sex on her visits. You could do it this time, too. The only difference would be me watching."

"Are you suggesting a threesome?"

"No, not exactly. We could take turns with her. I'm not bisexual, if that's what you're worried about."

"Yes, I could do that. Are you sure you won't get jealous?"

"I'm sure I won't. After all, you've had her plenty of times before and jealousy was never an issue when I watched my first wife with other men."

Just as Bob and I came to an agreement, June came down the stairs wearing a short kimono. "Well, I guess it's on. You two are grinning like possums." She dropped the robe to reveal her naked body. Even though I had seen it a thousand times before, I couldn't help sucking in my breath. Her eggplant-shaped tits were as close to perfect as it is possible to get. Below a slender waist, a slightly rounded belly sloped down to her cunt. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed into a perfect triangle.

She sat down beside me and squeezed the bulge in my crotch. Bob rummaged around in one of his bags and produced a shiny camera. "It's my digital camera," he said. "You don't mind if I take a few pictures, do you?"

"What would you like to see us do first, honey?" she asked him.

"Suck his cock, babe. Give him a blow job."

"An all-the-way blow job?"

"Yes, suck him all the way off."

Without further ado, June unzipped my pants and wrestled out my cock. Things had moved so fast that I hadn't had a chance to get a hard-on. June dropped her pretty head and began sucking. How I had missed that warm, wet mouth! I think it was the thing I missed most about her. She knew that the secret to a great blow job is variety. I never knew what was coming next, soft or hard, deep or shallow. She tossed her head from side-to-side and nodded up and down.

Bob was beside himself with excitement. "Larry, would you take your clothes off now?" From that point on, he called the shots. I wasn't surprised when we started off with the popular master-slave position with me on my feet and her kneeling in front of me. I would have chosen that one myself.

After photographing his wife and I in a variety of standing, sitting, kneeling and reclining cock-sucking positions, we worked our way through some sixty-nines. Her pussy smelled of magnolias, just the way I remembered it. The hot bursts of air against my nuts from her nostrils picked up speed as I lapped at her slit. I stuffed my tongue as far up her fuck-hole as I could get it. I closed my eyes for awhile and when I opened them, Bob was naked. I was very pleased to see that his hard-on was only about five inches long, two inches shorter than mine.

June's lovely body shuddered as she came. I still had what it takes! "Bob, I can't hold back much longer," I said. "Is there any special way you want me to come?" He put us back in the slave-master position, a good choice. As I came down the homestretch, I held her by the hair and pumped my cock in and out of her mouth. Unlike some women, June loves the taste of come and she moaned her thanks as I bathed her taste buds with a very generous serving of slippery jism.

"Let some of it run down your chin, June," Bob coached. I felt her loosen her lips and then the stuff was sliding past the head of my cock. When I was finished, I stepped away and admired my handiwork. June's cum goatee slipped off her chin and fell to her tits, but not before her husband got some nice shots of it.

Bob handed me the camera and pointed at the shutter button. He shoved his cock deep into his wife's slick mouth, held her by the hair and pumped in and out. "My God, everything is so slippery," Bob said. I felt my cock stiffening again as I snapped pictures from every angle. Then Bob did the unthinkable - he pulled out and shot his load into my ex-wife's beautiful face. I put a lot of wear and tear on that shutter button as I tried to catch every spurt in mid-air. Judging by the big smile on June's face, she regarded the facial as a compliment. Bob, on the other hand, was embarrassed by his shameful behavior. "I'm so sorry, I should not have done that," he said to me. I assured him that I had enjoyed it, and pointed to my hard-on as proof.

We decided to have a drink and wait until Bob felt horny again before we moved on to the fucking. June sat between us and toyed with our cocks while we chatted. Except for marriage to the same woman, Bob and I had very little in common. Our professions were nothing alike and he didn't even like sports. I was somewhat relieved when he suggested we start the fucking.

We went to the bedroom and Bob got things started when he asked me to do the missionary position first. I pushed my cock into her tunnel and was pleased to find that she was just as tight as ever. Bob asked me to spread my legs so he could get a penetration shot. June and I shared a giggle over his enthusiasm. "He's quite the voyeur, isn't he?" she whispered. We fucked in the missionary position for a few minutes, then moved on to doggy-style and woman-on-top. Then it was spoon-fashion, oriental, wheelbarrow and various standing positions. We even did some that I had never tried before, including woman-upside-down and reverse-doggy. Bob seemed to know every position in the book.

"Bob, we've done more than one-hundred positions and I can't hold out much longer," I said. "How do you want me to come?" He had June get on her back and draw her legs up, then I held her ankles and fucked her on my knees. I felt the Kegel spasms clamping down on my cock as she began to orgasm. I had to hold on tight because she was writhing all over the place. As usual, she made very little noise while she was coming. The only outward manifestations of the turmoil in her genitals were her contorted face, bared teeth, and a steady hissing sound. As her orgasm wound down, I pulled my cock out and shot all the way to her face. "Wow, what a beauty!" Bob exclaimed as he snapped pictures. When I was finished, my beautiful ex was frosted from her chin to her beaver.

Bob handed me the camera and mounted her wet body. He came so quickly that I almost missed getting pictures of him shooting his load into her bush. June had worked up a pretty good lather during the fucking and was soaked with come. She excused herself and went to take a shower. Once again, there was a long, awkward pause as Bob and I tried to think of something to say to each other. I decided that sex was about the only subject that we had in common.

"Did you take pictures of your ex when other guys were fucking her?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah, I have a beautiful collection. She did eight guys in all. She's pretty hot, but not as beautiful as June. I have some of the two of us, too. I would be glad to e-mail you some if you want to see them."

"Yeah, that would be great. I would love to see them." I jotted down my e-mail address and handed it to him.

"I don't quite know how to put this," he said. "There is something I have wanted to do since I saw it performed in a porno flick."

"Let me guess. You want to make a June sandwich?"

He seemed relieved that he hadn't had to say it himself. "Oh, yeah, that would be fantastic! I tried for years to talk my ex into it, but she wouldn't take it in the ass. I can set the camera up on a tripod and get some pictures. I have a remote shutter."


"Which side do you want, Bob?"

"I was kind of hoping we could do it twice so I could see how it feels in both positions."

June returned with a towel wrapped around her head. "Did he agree to it?" she asked. Bob grinned and nodded. "I figured he would," she said. She sat down at her old make-up table and patched up her make-up. "I want to look good in your porno pictures, Bob."

We let June decide who would do what, and she chose me to be her pussy-man. She mounted me and impaled herself on my hard cock. Her pussy juiced up very nicely as she posted up and down like an equestrian on a horse. Bob watched for awhile and then straddled my legs and pressed his cock against his wife's anus. As he did, the back of his hand grazed my cock. He pressed a button on the remote control he was holding and I heard the camera's shutter click.

I felt Bob's cock penetrating her ass and then his balls were resting on mine. The three of us began to move, very awkwardly at first. "In the porno's they usually alternate strokes," he said. We tried it and it felt great. Bob pulled out as I drove mine in. The membrane separating our cocks was so thin that it felt like we were both in the same hole. The head of his cock massaged my cock with each stroke.

"Are you finished, Honey?" June asked, as Bob pulled out and got off the bed.

"No I just want to change the position of the camera to get some penetration shots."

"The penetration is the best part of fucking ass," he said as he reinserted his cock. We fucked like a well-oiled machine for another fifteen minutes, then Bob pulled his cock out and shot his load onto June's ass. I heard the camera clicking as he tried to get his ejaculation on film.

Bob took his camera off the tripod and zoomed in for close-ups. Once again, he was playing director. "Let your load go on her ass, buddy." His cream running down over my shaft was making our fuck extra slippery. I pulled my cock out and added to the mess on my ex's ass. "Another beauty!" Bob shouted.

After a long rest, we played the final act. It was very much like the first DP, so I won't go into great detail. In a departure from the traditional DP with the ass-man on top, I was on the bottom with my cock up June's ass. I didn't have to do anything but lay there and enjoy it. Bob gave her a good, hard fucking and we all came together. We didn't bother to pull out that time because our loads wouldn't have been worth photographing.

I invited them to spend the night and Bob offered me full use of his wife. While he slept in the guestroom, I fucked her two more times. Every day since then, I've received an e-mail from Bob with a dozen of his home-made pornos attached. I'm not ashamed to admit that I have jacked off while looking at pictures of him fucking my beautiful ex.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Party With My Ex

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds