• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jordan's Mommy Ch. 01 Pt. 02

Jordan's Mommy Ch. 01 Pt. 02

123

As Jordan reentered the Master Bedroom, Mommy tried to turn her head to see what Jordan was doing but couldn't. The young woman walked up behind her mother and without warning ran her fingers through the older woman's gash. Jordan smiled brightly as Mommy gasped and cringed slightly. The fingers slid smoothly over her most private parts. "Mmmm. Mommy, you are so fucking wet. You must really love this shit."

It was a statement Mommy couldn't ignore, "No ... no ... I don't, Miss Jordan."

Snickering Jordan said sarcastically, "Yet your cunt tells a different story, Mommy." Jordan continued to move her fingers over and through Mommy's most secret places almost hoping to find the slightest trace of unshaved pubic hair. Finding none the young girl praised Mommy, "Gosh, Mommy, you did a nice job." Then with a snicker she added, "It's amazing what one can do when one's properly motivated." Mommy's heart swelled with pride at her daughter's words, but remained silent. Pulling her hand from between Mommy's legs, Jordan slapped her upturned ass harshly. "Mommy, that was a compliment. It's very rude to not respond to a compliment."

"Yes, yes it is, Miss Jordan. Please forgive me. Thank you, thank you very much, Miss Jordan."

Jordan then walked to the video camera which had been recording Mommy's humiliation all evening and rechecked the focus. Satisfied, she took her daddy's journal and made herself comfortable in a large over stuffed recliner to continue her reading.

Mommy gasped audibly as Jordan dressed in her high-heeled boots and skimpy bikini walked into her range of vision. "So," Jordan smirked, "you like what you see, Mommy?"

No way could Mommy admit the truth, "Na ... no ... I don't ... Miss Jordan." Mommy's tone convinced neither herself nor her daughter.

With a smile Jordan simply responded, "We'll see, Mommy. We'll see."

The chair Jordan seated herself in was directly in Mommy's line of sight. And, while it was difficult to hold her head up, Mommy could hardly keep her eyes off of the lethal body of her young daughter. It was a fact that didn't go unnoticed by Jordan.

Jordan made herself comfortable in the recliner and began to read more of her deceased daddy's journal. Mommy was quite nervous and it showed. After several minutes Jordan looked up and asked, "The waiting is the worst isn't it Mommy?"

Mommy didn't lie, "Yes, Miss Jordan, it's the worst. Why ... why don't you just get it over with?"

"Well gees, Mommy, you have always said 'anticipation of an event is 75% of the fun'. Isn't that right, Mommy?"

"Yes, Miss Jordan," Mommy confessed as she hung her head.

"Would you wish to deny me 75% of my fun, Mommy?" Jordan enjoyed the control she felt.

"No ... no, Miss Jordan, of course not."

Jordan returned to her reading material. For ten minutes she read. The silence of the room was only occasionally broken by the teenager's giggles. Looking up again from her reading, Jordan quizzed her mommy. "Mommy, what did you call Daddy?"

Pausing just a moment to collect her thoughts, Mommy replied honestly, "He made me call him Master, Miss Jordan."

"And, what did he call you, Mommy?"

Without pause Mommy responded candidly, "He called me anything he wanted, Miss Jordan."

"Don't make me angry, Mommy."

"He called me his bitch, Miss Jordan," Mommy hoped that would be enough to appease her daughter. But she was to soon learn that Jordan wasn't easily satisfied.

"And?" Jordan prompted innocently.

"He called me his whore ... his personal whore and he called me a slut."

Jordan continued to tease her mommy. "What was Daddy's favorite name for you, Mommy?"

A lump formed in Mommy's throat making it almost impossible to speak. She had to answer the question honestly as Jordan would settle for nothing less than the truth. Yet the degrading words didn't come easily. She wanted to crawl under a rock and die as she found her tongue, "He ... he ... he called me his ... fuck toy ... Miss Jordan."

Jordan just snickered and returned to her reading. Having realized sometime ago that Mommy could hardly keep her eyes off of her youthful teenage body, Jordan spread her legs giving the older woman an unobstructed view of her barely concealed slit.

"Were you, Mommy," Jordan tormented, "were you daddy's fuck toy?"

"Ye ... yes, Miss Jordan, I was his ... fuck toy ... his cum receptacle."

After another 15 minutes of reading, Jordan asked Mommy point blank, "Why do you keep staring at my pussy, Mommy?"

"I ... I'm not, Miss Jordan."

"Yes you are, Mommy," Jordan teased, "why don't you just admit it?"

"Please, Miss Jordan, I'm not staring really I'm not."

"I'll bet you'd like to kiss my pussy wouldn't you, Mommy."

"Ohhh please, Miss Jordan, please this is so wrong."

"Yea ... I bet you're just dreaming of licking my hot hole aren't you, Mommy?"

"Nooo ... please, Miss Jordan, I ... I just couldn't do that."

Jordan jabbed again, "Daddy says in his journal that you love to tongue worship hot, throbbing pussy."

"Please, don't do this to me, Miss Jordan; please I'm your mother."

Jordan wasn't about to let up, "Was Daddy a liar, Mommy."

"No, Miss Jordan, your father was not a liar."

"Then you DO love to suck cunt?"

"That is such an ugly word, Miss Jordan. I hate it."

Jordan ignored the complaint but continued to push, "I asked you a question, CUNT."

"Yes ... yes, Miss Jordan."

"Yes what, Mommy?"

"Yes, Miss Jordan ... there I said it, Miss Jordan ... I said it now can we stop this non-sense." Mommy tried again to avoid saying the ugly words that her daughter was demanding.

"But I'm having such fun, Mommy. You don't wish to spoil my fun do you?"

"No, Miss Jordan."

"Then answer my question, Mommy."

Realizing Jordan wasn't about to be side tracked Mommy answered the best she could, "Yes, Miss Jordan, I love to suck ... pussy."

Jordan wasn't about to give an inch, "But the question was cunt, Mommy. Do you love to suck cunt."

Nearly heartbroken, the older woman answered the only way she could, "Yes, Miss Jordan, I love to suck ...," she suddenly paused for several seconds before spitting out the awful, hated word, "cunt". For better affect she then repeated the entire sentence without pausing.

Moving to a different subject Jordan asked, "It says in Daddy's journal that he use to sell your sexual favors, Mommy. Is that true, Mommy?"

"Ahhh ... yes, that is true, Miss Jordan."

"Did he sell your special favors for money, Mommy?"

"God help me ... but yes, Miss Jordan, he sold my favors for money."

"Well, gees, Mommy, I guess that kind a makes you a real whore doesn't it?"

Mommy couldn't find the strength to argue the obvious, "Yes ... yes, Miss Jordan, that makes me a real whore."

Jordan went back to her reading and when she looked up again Mommy was starring at her pussy once more. While Jordan enjoyed the attention and felt flattered it was also quite distracting "Mommy," Jordan asked coldly, "did Daddy have a blindfold for his fucktoy?"

"Yes, Miss Jordan."

"Where is it?"

"In the small Cedar Chest in the closet, Miss Jordan. The one where you got all the other stuff behind me on the bed, but it is in the bottom drawer."

Jordan promptly got up and walked into the closet, "It's locked, Mommy."

"The key is on the top shelve, Miss Jordan."

Jordan retrieved the key and opened the locked drawer. Inside she found much more than just a simple blindfold. In the drawer there were dildos and vibrators of different sizes, like the other drawer of "equipment", but these items were more extreme. There were chrome plated handcuffs and leather straps that reminded Jordan of dog collars. Jordan took out the blindfold and a couple of items that she was unfamiliar with and closed the drawer, not bothering to lock it.

Before reentering the bedroom Jordan told Mommy, "Close your eyes, Mommy." There wasn't a response. "Are they closed, bitch?"

"Yes, Miss Jordan."

Jordan entered the room and set the various items she had collected on the bed next to the other equipment. Mommy would be unable to see them when she was allowed to open her eyes. Jordan then picked up a dildo which she understood along with the straps that were connected to it.

Walking over to her bent over mommy Jordan held the dildo just under her face. "Open your eyes, Mommy," Jordan commanded.

Mommy opened her eyes and gasped at the sight of her largest strap-on dildo. "What is this, Mommy," Jordan asked. Oh for sure Jordan knew what a strap-on was used for as she was sexually experienced well beyond her tender years. But Jordan did want to hear Mommy's explanation.

Mommy didn't hesitate, "It's a strap-on dildo, Miss Jordan."

"What's it used for, Mommy?"

"Well," Mommy felt a moment of superiority as she explained the odd looking device, "women strap it around their waists in order to make love to other women."

"You mean fuck other women don't you, Mommy."

"Yes, yes I do, Miss Jordan," Mommy quickly corrected herself, "Women use it to fuck other women and sometimes men too."

"Men, Mommy?" Jordan asked quizzically.

"Yes, Miss Jordan, a woman could use it to ... to ... fuck a man's ass."

"You mean his asshole, Mommy?"

Mommy's sense of superiority was fading fast, "Yes, Miss Jordan, in his asshole."

"Has another woman ever used it to fuck you, Mommy?"

"Yes, Miss Jordan."

"How many times, Mommy?"

"Oh god, Miss Jordan, I have no idea dozens ... maybe hundreds of times."

"Ever use it to fuck another woman, Mommy."

"Yes, Miss Jordan, on rare occasions but not often."

"Did you ever fuck Daddy in the asshole with it, Mommy?"

"Ohhh heavens no, Miss Jordan,"

"Did you ever use one to fuck any other men, Mommy?"

"A ... a couple times, Miss Jordan, yes."

Jordan set aside the strap-on and walked back to her stash of "equipment" behind Mommy and picked up the two shiny nipple clamps. The clamps were chrome plated alligator style clips with sharp, serrated teeth. Taking them in her hand Jordan walked back to show them to Mommy. "What are these, Mommy?"

Mommy's sparkling blue eyes popped wide open and her naked body shivered with fear as she perceived what her daughter was holding.

Jordan was delighted with Mommy's reaction but the older woman didn't answer fast enough to please her. With her open palm Jordan bitch slapped Mommy again, "Answer me, bitch!"

Stunned by the painful sting of the hard slap, Mommy had difficulty collecting her thoughts. Steeling her nerves, she finally found the courage to answer her daughter, "They ... they are called nipple clamps, Miss Jordan."

"Do they hurt, Mommy?"

"Ohhh fuck yes they hurt, Miss Jordan ... they hurt something awful."

"So they are used for punishment, Mommy?"

"Yes, Miss Jordan, they are a cruel punishment."

With a smirk, Jordan continued without mercy, "It seems you know them well, Mommy. Did Daddy use them to punish his slut, Mommy? Did he punish you with them, Mommy?"

"Gees oh Pete, Miss Jordan, yes ... yes he used them to punish me." Mommy's whole body shook with fear.

"Well, I think we should try them out," Jordan sneered, "just to see if they fit."

"Please, Miss Jordan," Mommy's body continued to shake with fearful apprehension, "please don't. There really is no need. I ... I'll do ... anything ... anything you want ... just please don't hurt me."

"Ohhh poor, pitiful Mommy," Jordan smirked sadistically, "you'll do anything I want even if it does hurt you. Otherwise the hurting just won't stop." Jordan couldn't help but laugh.

"Please ... please have mercy ... Miss Jordan," Mommy begged to no avail.

Jordan used her fingers to open and close the powerful jaws of the clamp right in front of Mommy's horrified eyes. Using her free hand Jordan brushed Mommy's right nipple until it was as hard as a steel ball.

Mommy could only whimper over and over as tears streamed down her lovely cheeks, "Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee, noooooooooooooooooo, pleaseeeeeee."

But, Jordan wasn't about to be swayed from the course she had chosen. Slowly Jordan positioned Mommy's right nipple between the cold steel jaws of the clamp. Ever so slowly she began to let the cruel teeth bite into Mommy's sensitive nipple flesh.

As Mommy's innocent nipple felt the full strength of the clamp's powerful spring she couldn't stifle a scream, "GEEZZZZZZ USSSS FUCKINGGGGGG CHRISTTTTTTT." She gripped the seat of the wooden chair she was bent over so tightly that the knuckles of graceful fingers turned white. "PLEASEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOO." Her naked body continued to shake, fear having been replaced by horrific agony.

Jordan was actually amazed that Mommy held her position without moving either her hands or feet. To add another element to her mother's torment Jordan took the blindfold she had retrieved and put it over Mommy's eyes. Confident Mommy could no longer see what was going on around her Jordan began to play with Mommy's left nipple. In just a moment it stiffened every bit as hard as Mommy's right nipple had. Without ceremony Jordan snapped the second evil nipple clamp in place.

Without the sense of sight Mommy had been unable to prepare body and mind for the scalding agony that assaulted her without warning. Her courage evaporated as the clamps sent shock waves of hideous pain savagely crashing throughout her female body. Her anguished screams filled the room, "SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEITTTTTTTTTTTT ... PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." In a fruitless effort to alleviate the incredible agony Mommy stamped her shapely right leg up and down several times. "PLEASEEEEEE ... MISS JORDAN ... PLEASE ... I ... YOU'RE KILLING ME PLEASEEEEE."

Jordan turned around presenting her fine ass to Mommy's lips. "Will you tongue worship my ass, Mommy?"

Mommy didn't waste time answering. She instantly stuck out her long snake like tongue and whipped it about blindly. Laughing, Jordan stepped away so that Mommy's tongue couldn't reach its intended target. In a soft voice Jordan said sternly, "I asked you a question, bitch."

"Yes ... yes ... yes ... yessssss ... I'll ... do it." Mommy's mind was so overwhelmed she couldn't even think.

"Properly, Mommy, answer me properly.

Mommy paused for a second trying desperately to make sense of the fragments of thoughts and feelings that overloaded her brain, "God, yes, Mistress Jordan ... yes I'll tongue worship your ass ... anything ... anything ... anything Mistress Jordan ... just make the pain stop pleaseeeeee ... have mercy ... please."

"You called me Mistress, Mommy, why."

"I ... I don't know, Miss Jordan ... please just have mercy on your bitch."

"I like that word, Mistress. Say it again, Mommy," Jordan commanded.

"Mistress."

"Again, Mommy."

"Mistress ... please have mercy."

"It sounds so respectful say it again, bitch."

"Mistress."

"I think that is how you should refer to me from now on, Mommy, as Mistress Jordan."

"Of course, of course, Mistress Jordan, please just have mercy."

Jordan smiled broadly as she backed her ass up and rubbed it against her mother's face. Mommy needed no more encouragement and immediately stuck out her snake like tongue and began to hungrily lick her daughter's ass.

"Mmmmmm, you have quite the tongue," Jordan cooed as she grounded her ass back into her mother's face. For a full two minutes Jordan enjoyed the attention Mommy's tongue heaped upon her ass.

Stepping away, Jordan complimented her mother, "Goodness but you have a talented tongue, Mommy."

Hoping and praying for mercy and an end to the mind numbing agony of the nipple clamps, Mommy responded without hesitation, "Thank you, Mistress ... Mistress Jordan ... please have mercy, Mistress. I ... I can't stand much more ... please."

"You'll stand what I give you, bitch. And don't you ever forget that, slut."

Realizing she was truly beaten Mommy responded the only way she could, "Yes, Miss ... I mean Mistress ... Mistress Jordan ... of course."

"Now answer my other question, you dirty old whore," Jordan demanded furiously. "Do you love kissing your daughter's ass?"

Mommy hated herself for being so weak, "Yes, Miss ... Mistress Jordan ... I love kissing your ass ... my daughter's ass ... please now won't you please have mercy. I ... I've done everything you asked ... please ... please Mistress."

"What do you think, Mommy? Ready for your punishment?" Jordan asked brightly.

"Please ... please Miss ... Mistress Jordan ... haven't I been punished enough ... humiliated enough ... please won't you have a tiny bit of mercy ... I'm begging you, Mistress," Mommy pleaded.

"Well, Mommy, I certainly have the power to be merciful don't I?" Jordan teased, knowing she wasn't about to show any mercy at all.

"Yes, you do, Mistress, you have all the power."

"But, Mommy, you have to learn who the boss is ... and what happens when you are disrespectful or fail to be pleasing," Jordan toyed with her mother.

"God damn it, Mistress ...," Mommy tried to speak but was cut off.

"Watch your mouth, bitch."

"Damn it, Mistress, I know who the boss is, please won't you let me off just this once?"

"Nope," Jordan laughed, "No mercy for Mommy tonight."

"But pleaseeeee ..."

Once again Jordan cut Mommy's words short, "Are you arguing with me, Mommy."

"No, Mistress Jordan."

"Then shut the fuck up, bitch." Jordan hissed. Jordan again focused the camera, which had been capturing all the evening's activities. She made sure the camera framed her mother's face perfectly. Then Jordan picked up the riding crop once again. "Are you ready to show your love and respect to the instrument that is going blister your ass, Mommy," Jordan asked softly as she approached the blindfolded and nearly naked older woman.

Resigned to her fate, Mommy answered, "Yes ... yes, Mistress Jordan ... just get it over with ... you're killing me ... honest and truly you are."

"Let me see your tongue, Mommy," Jordan commanded. Without hesitation Mommy stuck out her pointed snake like tongue as far as she could. Mommy flicked her wet tongue about wildly blindly seeking the whip. Jordan paused just a moment basking in the glory of total control before moving the tip of the whip to Mommy's tongue. "That's it, Mommy, show your love and respect," Jordan urged.

Mommy's tongue swirled around the tip of the whip hungrily twisting one way and then the other. Jordan allowed her mother several minutes to make tongue love to the evil object which would soon send shock waves of pure hell racing through her already pain racked body.

Soon enough Jordan pulled the crop away from Mommy's licking and kissing lips. "It's time to start, Mommy," Jordan proclaimed. "Is my bitch whore ready?"

"Yes, Miss ... Mistress Jordan."

"Is my bitch whore ready," Jordan repeated herself.

"Damn it, Jordan ... yes ... yes ... your bitch whore is ready, Mistress."

Mommy had no sooner said Mistress than Jordan swung the leather whip into action. A loud WHOOOSHHH filled the room as the whip split the air. The whip didn't even come close to Mommy's defenseless body but that didn't keep the poor woman from nearly jumping out of her skin much to Jordan's amusement.

Nearly at her wits end, the hapless order woman could only whimper, "Pleaseeeee, pleaseeeee don't torment me like this, Mistress."

The room filled with silence as Jordan circled her prey. Mommy's body was tense waiting for the onslaught to begin. Jordan was in no hurry, as she brought the crop to rest on Mommy's ass just to watch her jump. Minutes passed as Jordan toyed with her mother's nerves. The old bitch took one deep breath after another trying to prepare her body for the misery she knew was coming.

Like a stalker, Jordan eyed her prey. Mommy took a deep breath, every muscle fiber in her being were as taut as the strings on a fiddle. Relaxing just a bit she let the breath out ever so slowly. Without a bit of warning, Jordan swung the leather riding crop into motion at warp speed. The room exploded with Mommy's pitiful screams of terrorized agony as unforgiving leather impacted frill and sensitive flesh. Mommy's whole body shook feverishly and her right foot reflexively stamped the floor repeatedly trying without success to ward off the mind scalding pain. It took Mommy a full minute to regain a semblance of composure. Much to her dismay, the stroke had been every bit as harsh and painful as anything Jordan's father had ever given her.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jordan's Mommy Ch. 01 Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds