• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sacrifice

Sacrifice

My life was on the brink and tilting fast. My wife sick for two years now seemed to be getting worse instead of better and if not for my employee health benefits, her medical bills would be in the six-digit range. At work, we had just been purchased in what only could be called a hostile takeover and everyone was worried about their job. If I lost my job and my health coverage, no matter what happened a new job would not cover my wife's existing illness. Word was my whole department was history, and when the new director came in, I knew I was in trouble big time. She was a woman, she looked tough, and like she was ready to start carnage.

At home, I tried to hide it from Hillary but she saw right through me so I 'fessed up'.

"Frank we can't lose this insurance, go in there and kiss this bimbo's ass if you have to."

She was right, it was up to me, and I went to work determined to save my job.

I went into Mrs. Perkins office after her curt response of, 'enter' following my knock. I started to speak, but was cut off with a wave of her finger, as she worked on her PC. She was a middle-aged woman soft and overweight with what appeared to be hair on her upper lip. Her suit was too tight and looked as if it had been slept in. I almost shuddered at how unattractive she was but instead I stood there in silence with only the sounds of her keyboard. Finally, she looked up at me, still without speaking she looked me up and down as if judging a prize stallion.

"Hello Mrs. Perkins, I'm Rodgers, ah, Frank Rodgers, from marketing. I wonder if I may have a word with..."

"Gone, the whole department is gone; you guys couldn't sell scotch to an AA meeting. We'll have our department in here by next week and you guys will be gone."

She came around and sat on the edge of her desk and crossed her legs, I noticed how thick her calves were including what I believe they now call 'Cankles' or ankles so pudgy they look like part of her calf.

"Mrs. Perkins, please I need my job, I'll do anything it takes, but I have to keep my job. You see my wife is..."

Still looking me up and down, she interrupted me,

"Talk is cheap, just what are you implying when you say anything?"

As she talked, she casually swung her shoe on the end of her toes. When it fell off, on impulse I dropped to my knees and picked up the shoe to put it back on her chubby foot. When I looked up, I saw a wry smile cross her face,

"Would madam care for a foot massage first?"

She answered by putting her foot in my face, her foot smelled as if she had been wearing the same nylons for a week. I just smiled, lightly kissed the ball of her foot and started to rub. She actually gave a small moan of pleasure and when I started on the other foot she left her legs spread apart giving me a view up her skirt showing me she was wearing knee-highs. I knew what to do and after her foot I started working my way up her leg and when I got to her thigh she put her hand on my head.

"That's enough leg work boy put your mouth where momma wants it."

I leaned forward and put my lips to her panties as her hands held me in place. I closed my eyes and pretended as if I was pleasuring a movie star. Soon she was humping my face and then she came with a little squeal. She pushed my face away and I sat at her feet as she wheezed to catch her breath.

"Like I said your department is gone but if you just applied for my assistant, we'll give it a try. Here is my address, pick me up at my house at six-thirty, the door will be open just walk in."

That night I told my wife that I didn't have my job any longer but that I had another with the same benefits, so all would be right with the world. Of course, I didn't mention what I had to go through to get the job. She said that even if I had to be at work at six instead of nine it was a small price to pay but I knew I soon would be paying much more than that for the honor of working for my new boss.

In the morning, I knocked first and then opened the door and went inside.

"Mrs. Perkins, it's me Frank,"

"Back here boy," she yelled and I followed her voice down a hall to the back. She was leaning back against her headboard with her thighs splayed and her gash looking me right in the eye

She put her finger inside herself,

"I got an itch deep inside and you look like you're just the man to scratch it."

Now I knew I was in trouble, there was no way in the world I could arouse myself enough to fuck this woman. Yet she didn't ask for my dick she wanted my face between her legs. After a big wet orgasm, she still wanted more and as she grabbed me by the hair, she flipped me over on my back; she now was astride my face and began to hump me with abandon. How many climaxes did she have, two, five, or ten I just don't know yet as my tongue and my neck ached, she kept at it. When finally sated she got off my face leaving me covered in her girl cum. As she waddled down the hall to her bathroom, she called over her shoulder,

"The kitchen is on the other side of the house, go make me breakfast while I clean up."

I meekly said, 'Yes Ma'am' and went to find the kitchen. I made coffee first, then found eggs and bacon in the frig, and then scrambled them all together. As the toast popped up, she walked into the kitchen wearing a robe. She sat at her table eating as I stood there with no invite to join her. As she finished I washed the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen.

"I've decided we have too much to do here today so we won't go into the office. Go back to my bathroom and grab my dirty laundry. Take it to the laundry room over there and you can start with my panties. You better not ruin them, do you hear me?"

"Yes Ma'am," was all I said and went to look for her bathroom. The first nice thing she did to me was bring me a cup of coffee as I was in the laundry room. Since my wife had been sick I had been doing most if not all the housework, even the laundry so at least I knew what I was doing. She walked over to where I had piled her delicate things to be hand washed later. She picked up a pair of her panties and after turning them in her hand a couple of times, walked over to me then put the crotch in my face. She rubbed them on my nose and they felt rough and scratchy from her dried juices that were caked in them. She reached down and took a firm hold of my cock and although I was almost ganging from the stench of her dirty panties, I felt my erection growing in her hand.

She unzipped my trousers and freed my hard-on, then using it as a leash she drug me into the bedroom. She instructed me to undress and as she took off her robe to reveal her nakedness, she watched me undress. Once naked she patted the bed beside her and while I was prone, she mounted me. While holding me she sat on my cock guiding it deep inside her. I couldn't believe I could get aroused by this disgusting woman but once inside her it felt wonderful. I closed my eyes trying to dream up some other woman but she slapped my face and told me to look into her eyes. Always in charge, she instructed me not to cum until she allowed me too and just when I thought I could no longer hold out she came as she screamed for me to do the same. I shot off inside her in a mind-altering climax, I came so much it was running down my dick, making as puddle on my belly.

She got off the bed and picked up my tee shirt to wipe my cum off her slit.

"So tell me boy, is that your first time on Viagra, it sure gave you a boner."

What, she must have slipped it into my coffee. Outraged I started to say something about the dangers of just giving drugs to people but then realizing the hopelessness of it all I just shook my head no.

That night I couldn't look at my wife as I lied about my first day and while I wondered what other horrors my boss would put me through tomorrow. When Hillary said I should be thankful I had a job all I could do was shudder.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sacrifice

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds