• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Genie Out of the Lamp

Genie Out of the Lamp

Allow me to introduce myself I am the Genie. That's right that Genie, the one from the lamp. After tens of thousands of years, we have been released from our bonds and allowed to roam the world as free creatures. Some like me have become comfortable in our surroundings and have remained our lamp homes.

Now if you have the misfortune to come across my home and the audacity to disturb me, you will not get three wishes as of days of yore. In the modern world if you summon me from my lamp if you live you will become my slave. As a warning to all I will now relate to you what happened to the last poor soul who disturbed me.

I was still enjoying the slumber of a nice hundred-year nap when I was aroused by an irritating scratching on my walls. In a rage, I stormed from the spout of my lamp in a cloud of smoke.

"Who is the mortal who disturbs me?"

The easiest way to describe this cretin is only to say he was wearing polka dot shorts and sandals with black socks. He was carrying a device I knew to be a metal detector and he was wearing the goofiest smile I'd ever seen.

"My name is Rashid and I found you with my CB2000 metal detector. When do I get my three wishes?"

I stroked my beard as I thought about what I would do with this worm. Should I vaporize him on the spot, or maybe turn his toy into a real CB2000 and lock it on his genitals until they rot. Maybe I should have some fun with him first.

"Oh you'll get what's coming to you but first you must answer some questions. Are you married and is your wife at home?"

He said yes to both questions and I told him his wife had to be in on the wishes and to take me to her.

"Are you going to have sex with my wife? I've always had a fantasy of my wife having sex with a big strong man while I watched helplessly."

Now I was interested, it has probably been two thousand years since I last got laid so his proposition had some merit to it, besides I could always screw the wife and then turn them both to sand. I went back to my lamp and Rashid took me home to his wife.

With a man such as Rashid I wasn't expecting much from his wife but like I said it had been a long time. To my surprise she was quite striking, Rashid told me the inequalities were due to an arranged marriage. as I sat to tea I listened to them quibble over what they wanted from the 'Magic Genie.' I had heard enough, besides my thoughts were turning to the erotic. I put a sleeping spell on the husband and then taking the wife by the hand I walked to their bedroom. I told her as we walked,

"Your husband's first wish is for me to make love to you."

"I can't believe it that was my first wish as well."

I told her to undress and I lazily stroked my member as she unwound her sari. Praise be I love a mocha girl with large dark chocolate areolas and hair lots of thick dark hair. She had hair everywhere; her bush was thick and curly with a thick stream working its way up her soft belly. Her armpits were thick and luxurious and I wasn't sure if I could wait to bury my nose in that nest. Once naked she stood before me proud of her body, as well she should be. I stood to free my weapon of passion and she dropped to her knees before me and begged me to allow her to do the honors.

Already hard as steel she had a difficult time freeing it from all the silks I was wearing but once free and standing at attention all she could say was,

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god."

On the last oh, I plunged the tip in her mouth, she began to groan, and moan and I thought she was choking on just the tip. As she held me with both hands, she looked up to me with adoration, she cooed,

"Just kissing the tip made me cum."

She went back to work, licking and sucking, trying to work more of my girth down her throat. Saliva was running out her mouth and her nose as she kept chocking but she just wanted more as she pushed me down her mouth.

I told her it was time and as she held me with both hands, she kissed the tip and rubbed the side on her cheek.

"I want you so bad but I am afraid your monster will split me in two."

I got on the bed on my back and instructed her to sit on top of me and that way she could take in only what would fit inside her. She put the head between her hairy lips and as she drew me back and forth I could feel how wet she was. She started slowly just a little at a time but as I watched her eyes glaze over she said she could wait no longer and plunged me to the hilt. She screamed so loud it woke her husband up and he came running in to see about his wife.

"Aabha are you all right, I..."

He stopped in mid sentence at the sight of his bride ridding me as if I was a wild stallion. She was crazed as the pain mixed with the pleasure, her eyes rolled up into her head and she was drooling as a simpleton. I saw her husband watch in awe as his wife received pleasure, as he could never give her. I felt pleased so I honored her with my special gift of creamy sperm. She stopped moving and her eyes opened wide as she felt my gift splash again and again against that magical tube that holds a woman's eggs. There was so much and it seeped from her and down the crack of her splendid round rump and poured onto the bed. She got off me and licked me clean with love in her eyes. Next, she looked at her husband and ordered him to do the same to her. He looked at me and then timidly knelt between her legs and put his face to her slit. She held his head tightly as he lapped up the cream like a cat. While she held him in place, she asked me to stay for lunch.

The meal was superb with a curry hotter than the fire in my lamp that only a glass of Roqueipa could quench. After, as we sat drinking tea I decided to allow these mortals to live. This would not be a bad place to visit, the wife could both fuck and cook while the husband knew his place, besides with all the cream I pumped into her she surly must be with child. A new Genie to bounce on my knee what fun that could be.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Genie Out of the Lamp

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 144 milliseconds