• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Accidental Cuckold Ch. 02

Accidental Cuckold Ch. 02

123

Yes, another cuckold story. Don't like it then don't read. Drop your 1 bomb and leave. Constructive criticism is appreciated. Gay/bi/cuckold/wimp bashing – ignored. Blah, blah, blah, etc. etc. etc. On with the story -


PART 2 – Princess Anastasia and The Stable Boy


"Ta da!" She struck a classic sexy pose with her hip pointed out, hands on her hips.

"Dayum," I absently muttered, grabbing my dick.

Anastasias robe was on the floor. The only thing covering her body was three pieces of red tape. One piece of tape was covering each nipple, and one covered the crease of her pussy, leaving her fat lips still visible on the sides.

"Babe, if you dress like this everyday we will save a shitload of money on laundry soap," my eyes drilled into her.

My all but naked wife plopped down on the living room sofa and stretched out luxuriously. "So, wanna know the game?"

"I'm all ears," I said, kneeling in front of her, unable to blink.

"It's simple. Red means stop. You can't touch me anywhere the red tape is. You have to find a way to pleasure me without using those spots."

I pondered that challenge for a moment. This game was trickier than it looked on the surface. I suddenly realized I didn't know very much about pleasing a woman outside of playing with her tits and pussy.

I began to wonder if my wife was clever enough to be sending me a message with this game. Was she telling me that I needed to upgrade my skills as a lover? Was that why our sex life had gone in the tank?

"Well what about me? I don't have any red tape on. So you can pleasure me in the usual place," I said, smiling, as I took her hand and placed in my hard cock.

She pulled it back, "No, honey. I'm not going to pleasure you. That's not the game. You have to pleasure ME. And if you do a really good job I might peel off one of the pieces of tape. Get it?"

I thought again. "There's no red tape on your mouth. What if I just shove my cock in there? You did always used to tell me that you loved to suck dick. Does that count as pleasuring you?"

My wife scowled at me. "Stop teasing. Don't you wanna worship my hot, sexy body? You always said I was your princess and now I want you to worship me like a princess!" she said with a pouty face.

"Of course, my princess," I had to stop myself from putting a sour expression on my own face when I realized that my sexual needs were going to have to wait. At least we were finally doing SOMETHING sexual even if this game was a bit one-sided, I thought to myself. And there was no denying my naked princess was giving me a painful hard on just from looking at her.

Not knowing where to start, I began planting a trail of soft, wet kisses up the side her neck to her ear lobe. Her soft moaning only excited me even more. I ran my tongue slowly down into the nape of her neck then worked my way up the other side.

My knee was planted between her legs on the sofa cushion and I could feel her rubbing her taped up clit against it as I ran my tongue down to her chest. I licked and kissed carefully around her breasts, avoiding the tape but being sure to cover every inch of them that was not concealed.

"Mmmm yes, stable boy, that is so bloody good. Lick every inch of me flesh," Anastasia purred, suddenly producing an over done, medieval English accent. .

"Stable boy?" I stopped and grinned, "Where'd the accent come from?"

"I'm the princess, and you are the lucky stable boy who I invited into my chamber to worship me," she stated plainly. "And in the movies princesses always have that accent."

"Yes, me lady," I produced my own accent, which likely sounded even worse than hers.

Anastasia loved to role-play and she took her role-playing very seriously. I always loved the attention to detail she paid it, and how completely engrossed she became in her roles, even if she wasn't great at foreign accents. Anastasia never broke character, accept when she wanted to scold me for not playing my role properly.

My dick was poking out through my boxers, rubbing against her milky thighs. The feel of her soft skin against my cock, coupled with the scent of her Issey Miyake perfume mixed with the increasingly strong fragrance of her wet cunt was driving me wild.

As ordered I made sure to not miss and inch of her flesh. I covered her shoulders with kisses and then worked my way down each arm, finishing by sucking her fingers as she giggled. "That's so delightful, stable boy!"

She giggled even louder as I ran my tongue up the flanks of her stomach to her armpits, squirming in her seat, telling me how it tickled. She nearly jumped out her seat when I licked her pit.

"Oh my! You dirty little man, that tickles!"

"Well you did say every inch of your flesh, Princess Anastasia. This is flesh, is it not?" I replied.

"Invalid!" she playfully slapped my face. "Any fool should know that such a thing will tickle and cause discomfort!"

I was more surprised that she knew the word 'invalid', than I was that she slapped me. I always thought it was funny how my wife could sound more articulate playing a role in a sex game than she could in real life. But being the wanna-be actress that she was, I understood. There was nothing she took more seriously than acting.

"My apologies, beautiful princess. I hope this is more to your liking," I moved my attention down to her belly, running circles in her skin with my tongue, making her squirm again as I tongued her belly button.

She began to thrust her hips against my chin ever so slightly as I kissed her naval, my nostrils filled with the aroma of her wet pussy. I kissed all around the tape, and licked the sides of her thick pussy lips causing her moans of pleasure to go from soft and airy to deep and throaty.

"Ohhhh you dirty, perverted peasant! You must feel so privileged to be licking my royal pussy lips!"

"Yes, princess, I love licking them. I only wish this tape wasn't in the way so I could taste you better!"

"Tape? What is that?"

"Ummmm, nothing," I replied. It hadn't occurred to me that tape didn't exist in the medieval time we were playing in, and I was in awe of her uncanny attention to detail.

I resumed licking around her cunt, and I could feel her juices escaping around the tape, trickling down her thighs. I lapped them up thirstily as her foot started rubbing against my erect cock, and soon I felt her other foot rubbing against it, squeezing it firmly between her two small feet.

"Ohhh god, princess, you're going to make me....ahhhhhhhhhh!" I groaned as emptied my balls onto her dainty feet.

Anastasia looked surprised that I'd cum so easily. I was more surprised than her and I was noticeably embarrassed about it. "It's been so long, Princess Ana. I couldn't help it," I explained.

Anastasia grinned wickedly and delivered a harsh slap to my face, "Filthy peasant! Look at the mess you've made of my perfect little toes! Clean it up this instant!"

"Yes princess," I bowed my head, "I'll fetch a wash rag."

"No! Use your mouth, peasant!"

I looked at her, and then down at the sticky mess I'd left on her French pedicure. Ordinarily I wouldn't have hesitated in the heat of a moment like that, it wasn't even close to the kinkiest thing she'd ever asked me to do. But having gone so long without her freaky influence, I suppose I'd gone back to a more vanilla way of thinking.

Seeing my reluctance, Anastasia took the initiative and pressed her toes against my lips. "Clean it, stable boy!" she said, in a demanding voice.

I opened my mouth to accept her toes and began to lick and suck them clean of my salty spunk. I licked her arches, her soles, and the top of her feet, and made sure to get in between her pretty little toes as well.

"Yes! Just like that, you dirty peasant! Wash my feet with your mouth! Yes! Ohhh yes!" she moaned.

As I meticulously bathed each of her feet with my tongue, Anastasia rubbed her clit violently over the tape. I could see that with the tape in place she had to use far more pressure than normal. She could have just removed it, but as always, Anastasia was committed to the rules of our game.

As I sucked on her big toe, she began to shake and let out a familiar screech. She was having a huge, gushing orgasm.

"Don't you dare stop, stable boy. I want them spotless!" she growled, a lustful look in her eye.

My sperm was already gone, but she insisted I keep on licking her feet and sucking her toes. She continued to rub her pussy as I did. Over half an hour passed and she came two more times as I showered her feet with attention.

"My, my, princess! I never knew you had such a foot fetish!" I exclaimed, hoping I could be done with this task. Not that I had any problem suckling her toes, but I'd been doing it a long time and was ready to move on.

"God, I fucking love the way you worship my feet, peasant! It makes my cunt so fucking hot!" Ana momentarily forgot her contrived English accent, but quickly recovered. "You serve me very well, peasant!" she hissed. "Wait here."

She hopped up and ran up the stairs. The entire room was filled the scent of her sex. The sofa cushion was soaked. I pressed my finger on the huge wet spot and her cunt juices seeped from the fabric.

Anastasia got extremely wet when she was horny – it wasn't normal. The girl could expel so much fluid from her body that I'd wonder if she actually lost a few pounds of water weight when we had sex. Plus she was a squirter. We had the number to Coit cleaners on speed dial.

My wife came back down the stairs still naked, and still wearing the red tape, although the piece covering her pussy was so wet that it had lost most of it's adhesiveness and was just dangling from her naval. She was now sporting a gold, rhinestone encrusted tiara on her head from one of her old Halloween costumes.

"I see you've gone and fetched your crown, princess."

"A princess should not be without it. Now kiss my feet, peasant," she demanded.

Great, here we go again, I thought. I crawled over to her on my hands and knees and planted affection kisses on her toes, hoping this could end soon. I'd never met someone who could obsess over something like Anastasia, and I knew she could very well have me playing with her feet all day and all night long if I didn't divert her attention.

"Tell me how beautiful my feet are," she said, smiling down at me.

"Princess, they are the most exquisite, delicate, soft, lovely, feet I have ever seen in my entire life," I told her as enthusiastically as I could sound.

"Tell me how you love to worship them."

"Your highness, I love to worship all of you. You're body is so perfect, so flawless, so delicious, that there is not a single part of you that I wouldn't adore worshipping with my unworthy tongue!" I poured it on.

She moaned loudly, as though my compliments were causing her ecstasy all on their own.

"I beg you, to allow me to worship more of your body!"

"Peasant, you have definitely earned this," she said, peeling the tape from her supple tits.

She sat back down on the sofa and pulled me to her breasts. I cupped them tightly in my hands, and hungrily suckled one of her nipples into my mouth, sucking it hard the way she liked it, while swirling my tongue around her areola.

"You are so unworthy of my tits, peasant, but you do such an excellent job of pleasing them!" she whined, pushing my head over to her other hard and pointing pink nipple.

I felt her arm slide in between us and it began moving rapidly. I knew she was playing with her pussy again. Knowing there was no limit to the number of orgasms she could achieve, I expected to soon feel her squirting all over my stomach, and soon she was.

Her warm juices splashed all over my midsection, and her cries of ecstasy were ear piercing.

"You've soiled me with your juices, princess," I said, coyly, as I grinned up at her, curling the tip of my tongue around her nipple.

"A privilege for you, filthy peasant!" she quietly uttered, still breathing heavily. "But since I pity you, you may soil me with yours again."

Anastasia pushed me away and laid on her back, squeezing her boobs together invitingly. Her tiny tits were just barely able to touch when she pushed them together. The naughty, lustful look in her eyes gave me a chill.

I quickly removed my boxers and knelt over her, pressing my stiff pole between her breasts and began to rub it against her soft flesh. Her pussy juices trickled down from my groin and helped to lubricate the friction.

"Do you not think you should thank me for this gift, peasant? This is so beneath me," Anastasia quipped.

"Oh my god, princess! Thank you so much for letting me use your wonderful tits for my pleasure!" I groaned, feeling another orgasm coming.

"Get on with it then, peasant, before I change my mind! It's only my pleasure that matters, lowly stable boy! You should not think to take this for granted!"

"No princess...no...I...I...oh god your bloody tits feel so good!" I started squirting my jizz all over them.

I looked at her, miffed, as I panted hard. Once again I'd cum much faster than intended.

"I trust you know what you must do now," she said, curling her lips into a devilish grin.

"Yes, me lady," I said, still slightly dizzy from my orgasm as I lowered my head to her cum soaked tits and began to lick them clean.

As I licked my cum from her tits, my wife indulged herself by licking away the spunk that had gotten all over her fingers. "This is actually quite tasty," my princess said, with a naughty smile. "You must share the rest of it with me."

"I'd be delighted to, your highness," I lapped up a huge amount of semen on my tongue and inserted it into her mouth.

Anastasia slowly sucked my tongue clean as if my sperm were some sort of rare delicacy then pushed my head back down to her tits. I licked up the remainder of it, held it in my mouth, and delivered it to her with a passionate kiss.

We kissed each other frantically for what felt like a very long time. My hands caressed her silky body as she wrapped her legs around me tightly. My dick was beginning to stiffen again, and I could feel her moving her hips, rubbing her slick crevice up and down against the shaft. I could feel that the drenched strip of tape had all but fallen away.

I arched my back to try and enter her without using my hands to insert it. She sensed this and immediately broke off our kiss, placing her hands on my chest and pushing me away.

"How dare you try to violate me, peasant!" yelled Anastasia as she slapped me twice. "Your filthy peasant cock is not fit for my royal pussy!"

"I'm...I'm sorry, I was just...." What I was, was dying to fuck my wife.

Anastasia grabbed the arm of the couch and pulled herself out from underneath me.

"You will be punished, stable boy!" she said, planting her feet on the floor and standing up. "Lay on your back!"

I did as instructed, wondering what my punishment would be.

In the past, Anastasia had occasionally played a dominant role in our sex games, though she was more naturally inclined to be submissive. As a top, she had little experience, and the only punishment she ever seemed to implement was spanking.

My wife turned away from me and lowered her butt onto my chest. Looking over her shoulder she explained. "The nerve of you, peasant! How could you think you were deserving of my royal treasure? You are better suited for cleaning my arse! Now, filthy peasant, you will lick me where I shit!"

That's it? I thought, as she pressed her ass back against my face. I had licked her ass before plenty of times, willingly. Though I had to admit, the way she had put it just then did make it sound far less appealing!

"Get your tongue in there, peasant! Lick my shit hole! Taste it, you filthy pervert!"

I slid my tongue out of my mouth and began to lick around her puckered sphincter. All her talk of shit was causing some trepidation on my part. But I knew her ass was fresh and clean as she had just showered before coming down stairs. All I could taste were the plentiful pussy juices that had trickled down into her crack.

I licked her ass thoroughly, loving the taste of her cunt juices, and loving the sounds of her ecstatic moaning even more. Her wet snatch was leaking all over my chin as I pushed my tongue into her tight hole.

"Ohhhh yes, my little arse licker! Get it in there!" Anastasia wailed, grinding against my mouth.

"Ahhh!" I muttered into her ass as I felt her slap my stiff cock.

"How dare you attempt to put this pitiful thing in my cunt!" she said, slapping it again, "As if you could even satisfy a woman like me with such a wretched little thing!"

Much to my surprise, slapping my cock around the way she was actually made me harder! I was no pain freak, but every time she did it, I felt a slight sting, and then a pulse of blood shooting into it that made me even stiffer.

"I should chop it off for your insolence!" she barked again, slapping my cock around some more.

Slapping my dick barely hurt at all, but I was starting to think she was taking her role a little far. Chopping my cock off sounded anything but erotic, but I knew there was no limit to how far she'd go to stay in character, and I supposed her words were plausible given the situation. She was a 'princess" after all, and I merely a servant.

I simply continued to tongue her ass as I could feel her pussy juices flowing more freely on my chin. I knew she would cum soon.

"Oh my, peasant! Ohhhhhh yes! You are doing such an amazing job cleaning my hole! Ohhhhh god! I forgive you, you pitiful thing! I'm going to cum all over your face!"

In a mere moment she pushed herself back further, forcing my tongue out of her ass and placing her pussy squarely on my lips, just before a huge gush of her fluids came pouring down into my mouth, completely soaking my face.

"Ohhhhhh look what you've made me do!" she cried out, ecstatically. "Stick your tongue out and clean me at once!"

"Yes, princess!" I mumbled into her snatch.

I enthusiastically tongued her sweet tasting pussy hole as her juices continued to flow. Anastasia continued to grind her pussy against my mouth, moaning increasing louder. I knew she was trying to cum again and it was only a few short minutes before her body began to quiver and she unleashed another waterfall into my mouth. I swallowed as much of it as I could, savoring my wife's flavor.

Once she stopped shaking, Anastasia swung around. I could see the tape still dangling from her naval. She hurriedly tore it off and planted her saturated cunt right back on my mouth. "You've really earned this the way you licked my arse! More, peasant! More of that wonderful mouth!" she groaned, her glazed eyes staring down directly into mine.

Anastasia's orgasms could come in waves, and that's what they did. I ate her pussy like a man possessed as she rode my face. I swallowed one squirting orgasm after another, wondering when she'd ever get enough of it, but truly not caring. I loved eating my wife's pussy.

She'd drenched the sofa cushion under my head to the point where it couldn't absorb any more, and I felt a puddle forming around my ears.

Her incredulous cries of ecstasy were becoming hoarse.

Her legs wouldn't even support her anymore and she was now leaning over the arm of the sofa behind my head to support her self.

I'd lost count of how many orgasms she'd had by the last one, but when it was finished, she limply rolled off the couch and landed on her back on the floor.

I looked down at her from the sofa and admired the huge, satisfied smile on her face. "My princess, I hope I have pleased you, satisfactorily."

"Yes, stable boy," my wife said, her gaze lost in space, "very satifunctionly!" She badly mispronounced 'satisfactorily'. "I would reward you, but you've exhausted me for the moment."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Accidental Cuckold Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds