• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Enduring Dreams of Submission Ch. 11

Enduring Dreams of Submission Ch. 11

Surrender was the most powerful and monumental emotional barrier that I have ever had to deal with in my life. I've suffered through encounters with boyfriends, and even my former husband, on several occasions, where my hints and suggestions had finally been heard and acted upon with totally laughable attempts of D/s. There was never any true submission involved in these episodes of Master/slave folly. It was all game playing and pretending and very amateurish from beginning to end. I will admit that most it was a lot of fun and sexually arousing but it was always temporary, a teasing put on, and not very meaningful past the end of the game.

Master said that he doesn't do "weekends" and I certainly don't want that either. I don't really know what I want specifically because I don't know what is there to begin with. In the past few days I have gone through periods of total ecstatic arousal, to intense orgasms, to personal challenges I have never faced in the past, to moments of total panic and fear.

Now I was once again standing in front of him and Reina. I was on the slave table, still dressed in her skirt and blouse, with my legs spread and my hands behind my head.

"You want to submit, don't you?"

"Yes Sir."


"Do you really want to be my slave?"

"Yes Sir."

"Tell me."

"I want to submit to you and I want to be your slave."

"Do you want to be naked."

"Yes Sir."

"Do you like being naked in front of other people?"

"Yes Sir."

"Do you like people looking at your tits and shaved cunt and asshole?"

"Yes Sir."

"Say it."

"Say what?"

"Tell Reina and I what you want to do."

"I want to be naked Sir."

"Tell us all of it slut. Beg us for it."

"I want to be naked and I want you both to be able to look at my shaved pussy, my tits, and my asshole. Please let me take these clothes off now so that I can be naked Sir. I want to show you any part of my body that you would like to see. Please let me do that Sir."

"Is your pussy wet?"

"Yes Sir. My pussy is always wet since the first time we talked on the phone. It's wet because I know I am going to be standing here naked and you are going to tell me to do sexual things or you are going to be doing them to me and that excites me Sir."

"What would you like me to do with your pussy my little slut whore? You are my little slut whore are you not?"

"Ohhhh, yes Sir. I am your slut whore. I'm your cum drinking fuck slave Sir. I want you to do anything to my pussy that will please you Sir. I want you to use it in any way you can think of.

I am ready to submit my entire body for your use Sir. Whatever you want to do to me or use me for, I am no longer going to be afraid to the point of failing to please you. I have made my decision. I need you Sir. And I trust you more than I have ever trusted another person in my life. I need to learn to be the submissive slave that you can be proud of and pleased with and trained as you wish me to be. Please use me to make you happy and pleased."

"You make a good speech slave. Are you ready to back up what you have said to me?"

"I have made the choice Sir. I swear to you that I will become what I came here to explore and discover no matter what I have to do. I am not going to fail or give up again Sir. I will strip on the center divider of main street at noon and masturbate. if that is what will please you Sir."

"Reina..... Get me the crop. And, when you return with it, I want you naked too."

Reina raced out of the room with a "Yes, Master" and returned about three minutes later completely naked. She is a beautiful sight to behold. She has blonde hair, blue eyes, and a gorgeous body that is completely tanned except for where her bikini is worn. That area is bright white and actually makes it look like she is wearing a white bikini until you notice the slice of her pussy and the lightly reddish color of her aureoles and nipples. She too has nipples that stand up large and tall but not anywhere near the ¾" of an inch that my new potential slave achieves when her nips are fully aroused.

Reina immediately got into position on the floor directly in front of me. She sat on her heels with her knees spread ultra wide apart. I could see her hot bare pussy was already excited. The outer lips were puffy and more deeply colored and the inner lips were rapidly spreading themselves further and further open from the stretch of the spread of her legs. Her hands were locked behind her back and the riding crop was gripped in her teeth with her head tilted way back and waiting for my next action. This position also had her back arched and her beautifully full tits thrust out from her chest in proud formation and on display for me.

Both of these girls were very similar in their shape and features. I guess I just can't resist long, light brown or blonde hair and really deep eyes. Both of these girls have a very rare and special quality in their eyes. If you have the ability to look into people's eyes and instantly feel what is in their heart, then you would be able to look into either one of these two girl's eyes and easily see forever.

The first time I met Reina, I knew instantly that she was a submissive looking for someone to control her life. She's very successful on her own but that was never enough for her. And she had never found anyone able to fulfill the needs she had as a woman. Not until that very moment in time when our eyes locked onto each other and her entire body suddenly stiffened and froze in place for a few seconds. She had instantly recognized a particular ability in me, something that I had absolutely no idea that I had to the degree that Reina said was obvious to her. She said she new instantly that I could look into her entire being through her eyes and see what was in her heart and soul. I knew I could do that to some extent. I learned at a very young age that I could get a sense of a person by looking straight into their eyes. I learned also that this made many people very nervous and uncomfortable and most would look away very quickly. What I didn't realize, as Reina first explained to me, was that I also projected what was in my heart at the same time. She told me later that she had never met anyone who could do this on a continuous basis. She told me that she knew instantly that I would become her Master. And that was what convinced me beyond question that the submissive is the one who is actually in control. She had already decided that I would become her Master long before I even began entertaining the possibility of her becoming my slave. And all of this before a single word was spoken between us.

I reached down and gently took the riding crop from Reina's mouth and she immediately moved her hands from behind her back to lay them palms up on each leg. There was a twinkle of anticipation in her eyes and a slight all knowing smile on her lips. Sometimes I think she knows too much.........

"Karen Kelly!"

"Yes Sir," she said with a startled jump at the sudden switch to putting her back as the center of attention.

"I have decided that 'cum slut' will actually be your name for the rest of the weekend. That may even become your permanent name. You begged fairly well for a beginner when you pleaded with me to allow you to have an orgasm. I'll decide later about your namewhen we find out how hard you beg and work for my cum."

"Yes Master. I am your cum slut in every way you chose for me to prove my willingness to be your slave."

"Is you pussy still wet cum slut?"

"My pussy is so wet I can feel the juice making it's way down the inside of my upper thighs Sir."

"Do you want to show me your pussy?"

"Yes Sir. I want you to see how wet my whole cunt is right now. I want to spread my lips open so you can see how much liquid there is in there and to see how shiny it makes my cunt when it's spread wide open."

"Lift up the front of the skirt."

"Yes Master," she said as she quickly lifted up the front of the skirt with both of her hands.

"Tuck the skirt into the waist band and use your hands to open up your pussy for me to inspect."

"Yes Sir." She quickly tucked the skirt into the top at her waist so that it was held firmly and wouldn't fall down unless pulled out deliberately. She bent forward just enough for her to look down and see her swollen labia and pulled them apart.

I got out of the chair and squatted down directly in front of her with my face about a foot from her gorgeous display of wet cunt.

"I can see the opening to your vagina, your pee hole, and your clit sticking up out of it's protective folds. And you are soaking wet. There are juices smeared all over the tops of your thighs next to your cunt slice. Does this embarrass you to be spreading your lips open so that I can see everything inside of your pussy?"

"Not at all Sir. I am so happy that you want to look at it and that I am pleasing you by holding it open for you to see everything clearly."

"Do you feel humiliated standing there and spreading your cunt open? Reina, come over here and get a close look at her cunt."

Reina instantly moved over next to me and put her head next to mine so she could also see Karen's soaking wet and spread open cunt.

"Do you like her pussy Reina?"

"Yes Sir, I do. It is beautiful and so wet."

"Cum slut. Does this humiliate you at all. Does this make you feel degraded as a woman or as a person?"

"No Sir. No one has ever done this with me and it is turning me on. I want so much for you both to enjoy looking at my pussy."

"Do you feel any fear or are you afraid of what you are experiencing throughout your body at this very moment?"

"No Master. I'm no longer afraid of you or of being here or of finding out the truth of what I have dreamed so much about for so many years. The only thing I am afraid of is not pleasing you or of doing something wrong that will make you unhappy or angry with me."

"You cannot do anything wrong as long as you instantly obey my every command and submit to my will without hesitation or question. You are never to think about anything I tell you to do. Thinking about your response to my power over you when I give you a command will cause you to hesitate and I will not tolerate anything but absolute and totally instant obedience. You have given me complete control of your sexuality and your physical body. I now control your entire life. It is a gift I will honor respectfully. On a scale of one to a hundred, this is but step one. You have a long ways to go and you have no idea where you are going. Do you now make your vow of commitment to me and to yourself?"

"YYYes Sir. I do."

"Good. Now drop the skirt to the floor, open your top so that your tits are on display, put your hands behind your head, and start slowly turning around and around on your slave table. You are to say 'I am a cum drinking, cock sucking, ass licking whore and I will perform any normal or perverted sex act I am ordered to do and will do it with complete willingness for my Master, for Reina, and for anybody else they want me to perform in front of for their entertainment.' Start now and I will tell you when to stop."

"Yes Master. I am a cum drinking, cock sucking, ass licking whore and......................."

I planned on having her do this for about an hour while Reina and I watched and took pictures and video taped part of her performance. Her next performance was going to begin testing the truth of her commitment and the strength of her need to continue on her new adventure of self exploration......... And, I was beginning to feel more confidence in her need and her ability to submit to me or anyone else with whom she trusted completely.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Enduring Dreams of Submission Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 499 milliseconds