• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Escapades of Eva Ch. 90

Escapades of Eva Ch. 90

Sir Dan came forward and spoke quietly to Sir Dave, beckoning to Sir Randy at the same time. He was holding Dragonspark's leash in his hand as she heeled him. After a brief discussion with the men Sir Dave handed the microphone to Eva's Sir.

Sir Dave lowered the lights and turned on the pink and red spotlight over the middle of the stage floor, as Sir Randy moved to the center of the audience in front of the stage. He stood there with his arms across his chest and his legs spread apart in that strong Dominant stance that Eva loved to see. She thought he appeared to be standing guard.

Sir Dave moved quickly to the little auction block and pushed it to the middle of the floor. Then he reached behind the stage curtain and brought out a tall bar stool that he placed near the auction block.

Just then Sir Mike opened the door and as he held out his hand for Lil to join him he said to Eva, "Hey sexy you're on in a few, so turn that sexy motor of yours on and give em what for okay?"

"Yes Sir," she smiled as she gulped hard, "And thank you Sir Mike." Eva quickly put one more coat of the dark red lipstick on and turned to look at Lil.

"You look great," Lil said as she hugged Eva.

"Thanks Lil. Having you here with me has helped me not be so nervous. I appreciate it," she said as Lil swept back a stray lock of Eva's beautiful hair.

"You are so welcome," Lil said as she took Sir Mike's hand and smiled sweetly at Eva, "And I hope to see you again after tonight."

"Oh of course," Eva grinned as she picked up the crop she had brought to the dungeon and slapped it against her open palm, "Any time Sir and Sir Mike want to."

Chuckling, Sir Mike hastened to say, "Come on now girls. Dave has everything in place." He motioned for Eva to follow him out of the little room behind the two-way mirror. When they got close to the stage he whispered for Eva to stay behind the beaded curtain.

As he went through the curtain Sir Mike pulled Lil into his arms and then placed her behind him as the men in the dungeon began to hoot and whistle at the sight of the lovely blonde.

Holding up his hand he spoke up, "Oh no, sorry guys. This one is mine, and mine alone."

"No fair Mike," one of the men yelled, "She's too fine not to share with your friends." His words were accompanied by a loud pounding of shoulders from the other Masters in approval of his choice in subs.

Sir Mike did not answer them. He only grinned and made a face at the men as he took Lil with him to the side of the stage. There he held her protectively in his arms once again. Eva smiled to see the look of love and awe for Sir Mike before Lil shyly lowered her eyes and snuggled further into his embrace.

When Sir Dave finished setting up the stage Sir Dan stepped forward. "Men," he announced, "I have a unique and a delightful surprise for you all. The last, but definitely not the least, slave offered tonight is my own beloved slave. You are in for a treat and quite a surprise for all of us old timers. And by the way, she did this all herself without any coaching from me. So, without any further explanation I will only say," and with a gesture toward the curtain, he added, "Gentlemen, meet my sweet slave Strayangel?'"

Eva took a deep breath and standing behind the beaded curtain she placed only one sexy black stocking covered leg and black paten leather heel into view. Taking her cue Sir Dave started a slow sexy version of "The Stripper" playing in the background.

As she wiggled her ankle showing off her shapely calf the men began to cheer and whistle. And then, she moved her curvaceous thigh out of the curtain, accompanied by more cheering.

After a moment she backed her rear end through the curtain, keeping in mind what her Sir had said about keeping the men guessing. So she kept her legs together as she bent over so that all they could see was the seams of her stockings below her voluptuous ass.

It was obvious that she did not have any panties on under the tiny skirt of the black bustier, but she didn't want to show them any more than the crease in her tightly closed bare pussy lips.

When the men began to slap their shoulders and whistle and cheer louder she then moved her upper body with the long wavy dyed black hair falling just above the back of her bustier into view. Some of the men gasped in anticipation.

Then, with crop in hand, and her arms crossed over the bust of her strapless black paten leather bustier, she slowly turned to face the men with a sultry look from under her eyelashes.

A hush fell over the crowd and Eva saw the men standing in stunned amazement. She quickly turned her back to the audience again. She could have heard a pin fall as she looked over one shoulder at them and flashed a big smile the way she thought Bettie Page would have done it.

Then she turned back toward the men and uncrossed her arms, placing her fists on her hips and tossing her hair back over her shoulder. She slapped her hand with the crop and flirtatiously wiggled her barely concealed titties at them.

And then pandemonium broke out as the men cheered, and yelled, and whistled while Eva strutted sensually around the stage to the erotic tune. She would approach a Dom and when he would reach out she would laughingly jump back out of his reach. Each time someone would make a bawdy suggestion, but none of them tried to grab her.

When she realized that the song would soon be over she strutted back to the barstool. And with her back still to the crowd she put her hands on the seat and bent over just enough to wiggle her ass and give her audience another brief peek at the pussy lips clenched between her tightly closed thighs.

Then amid more audience approval she turned and faced the men. She sat on the edge of the stool and leaned back a bit, resting her weight on her hands on the back of the seat. With both of her shapely legs placed on the floor in front and slightly bent she spread her knees wide, looking at them with a saucy sultry look just as the song ended.

"Woohoo!" the men yelled.

As they pounded their shoulders Eva felt a little bolder, so she moved to the auction block and boosted herself up to sit in the middle of it as Sir Dave started another slow sensual melody.

She bent one leg under her bottom and propped the other shapely leg in front of it with the knee bent and raised, being careful not to expose her naked little cunt. Then with one elbow on her knee she gave the Masters' another scorching look as she tossed her hair over one shoulder again.

And blowing them a big kiss from her open palm she placed the shaft of the crop between her teeth in one of the more famous Bettie Page poses that she had seen in Sir Dan's pictures online. The audience screamed and hooted and pounded their shoulders until she thought they would hurt themselves.

Since Sir Dan was further back in the crowd and Sir Randy had positioned himself at the front and center of the audience Eva felt even bolder. Although, just as it had happened when she first met him, her cunt began to moisten as she looked at him and felt the powerful presence of her Dom's sexy friend. She wondered what it was about him that attracted so many women to want to be a slave among other slaves in his House. He was definitely magnetic.

As he gave her a steely stare of intense passion, she felt her pussy begin to tremble. She was afraid that if she looked him in the eye for long he would see how hot he had made her. So in an effort to lessen the effect and change the sudden longing that had gripped her body and confused her mind, she looked quickly toward Sir Dan. As if he read her mind, her Sir smiled at her mischievously as he nodded toward Sir Randy. And then, with the courage of Sir's approval she decided to flirt with Sir Randy.

She quickly jumped down from the auction block and sashayed sensually toward Sir Randy, looking him in the eye this time. She walked almost close enough to touch him. As she looked up into the tall man's light blue eyes she gave him a sassy look of naughtiness as she stuck the tip of her tongue at him while tapping his chest with her crop.

He quickly grabbed her hair and pulled her close until she felt his leather vest against her soft supple skin. He gave her a long tender lingering kiss. When she finally caught her breath she opened her eyes and she could have sworn he had the same look of love and kindness in his expression that her Sir did when he was proud of her.

Eva felt confused again. Why did he affect her this way? It was more than a sexual attraction but she wasn't sure why or what it was exactly. She loved her Sir, so why was she more and more drawn to Sir Randy? She told herself it was just because she looked like Bettie Page tonight. Sir Dan had told her that Sir Randy had known Ms Page years ago.

Breaking away from his grip she patted Sir Randy on his bottom with her crop this time and swiftly twirled away from him. He resumed his Dominant stance and looked at her with the raised eyebrow as if to say, 'You got away this time but just you wait'.

Seeing Master Blaze nearby Eva sauntered over to him and looked up at him from under her eyelashes. With a huge grin he twirled the corner of his moustache and opened his arms to embrace her. However she had another idea and quickly snatching the red silk handkerchief from his breast pocket she danced away blowing him a kiss and a lovely impish smile. Master Blaze moved closer to the center of the audience next to Sir Randy.

Eva was strutting back toward the auction block when she stopped a few feet away. With her back to the audience she looked over her shoulder at the men and giving them a naughty smile she accidentally on purpose dropped the handkerchief on the floor in front of her. Putting her hand over her open mouth in mock surprise she looked over her shoulder at them again and started to bend over to retrieve the red silk.

In fact she had put her legs tightly together and started to bend at the waist as she had done at the beginning of the show. Looking back at the audience again she gave them a look of innocence, and as an after thought, she kept her knees together and stooped down in a very ladylike posture, making the men boo and shout and clamor for another look at her little pussy.

She retrieved the silk and as she slowly and shyly stood up again she suddenly jerked her head to look over her shoulder at them again with an evil grin. Placing the silk in both hands she spread her legs and held it over the back of her ass. And then, she bent from the waist as she had started to before. The men had a good look at the back of her black fishnet stockings and her shapely legs, but the view of her little bare pussy was covered.

"Aiiieeee! Stop teasing us girl," one man yelled out.

The others agreed and many of them groaned while others made lewd suggestions. Eva turned around then holding her hands and the red silk behind her and swaying from side to side as she lowered her eyes timidly. But, no one was fooled at her attempt to appear innocent again because a little smirk of amusement had crept onto her lips.

Finally, she turned and sat her bottom at the edge of the auction block. She looked at the men lustfully as she slowly separated her knees a bit to the hoots and whistles and pounding of shoulders. So, she spread them a little more, and they whooped again.

But as she spread her knees even wider she held the red kerchief quickly in front of her pussy preventing the men from seeing more. Peeking briefly at Sir Dan she saw him nodding approval and smiling at how she was leaving a little to the imagination as he had advised her.

"Come on you cute little slut," another man yelled, "Stop the teasing and let us see what we have to bid on.

"Yeah, give it up strayangel," another man shouted, followed by other words of encouragement from the rest of the audience.

Eva continued to sit on the auction block but she pressed her legs together again. Amid very loud groans, and with the kerchief in one hand, she crossed her chest with her arms, and hesitating for one long moment, looked up from under her eyelids again with a come hither look.

There was silence in the room followed by some drawing in of breath here and there. The crowd was eagerly waiting to see more. Lowering her eyes demurely again, she rapidly pulled one side of her bustier down as she just as quickly covered her titty with the handkerchief. The crowd only saw her bare flesh for about two seconds and everyone exclaimed their disappointment very loudly.

With a little giggle she pulled that side of her bra up and stuck her tongue out at the crowd. Then with a coquettish look she lowered the other side leaving that titty bare for a few minutes. She wet a finger and seductively ran the tip over her creamy flesh making the little nipple stand up strong. She held her tit up high, fondling it and displaying it for the men to see. She pulled on the nipple a little, hearing the sounds of gasps and groans before she covered it again. Hands were grasping cocks all around the room.

Master D pushed his way through the crowd to stand next to Sir Randy. With Master Blaze on his other side Sir Randy whispered to each of the men and all three of them crossed their chests with their arms.

Eva thought they wanted a closer look so she pulled the top of her black bustier up, and with her hands on her hips and a self satisfied little smirk on her face she strolled ever so slowly to stand in front of the three men. She moved close enough that they were the only ones who could see. She pulled the bra of the garment out from her body a little. And then, as she leaned over to give them a bird's eye view of her titties the three of them nodded at one another.

"Enough of this," Sir Randy roared suddenly.

Before she knew what had happened Master D grabbed her and tied her wrists in front of her with some rope that appeared from nowhere.

"Eeek!" Eva exclaimed in amazement.

Master Blaze pushed the auction block and stool back, clearing the middle of the stage. And, at the same time Sir Randy reached up high and pulled a large metal hook down that Sir Dave was lowering from a wench at the side of the room.

As Master D and Master Blaze lifted her, Sir Randy looped her bound hands over the hook, and Sir Dave hoisted it up until Eva was hanging from it with her feet just a few inches off the ground. The whole thing happened in less than a minute.

She was completely shocked at how fast these powerful men had trussed her up and literally hung her from the rafters. And as they stepped back her mouth was still hanging open in surprise and her pussy was dripping.

She immediately looked for her Sir who had moved closer to the front of the stage with Dragonspark's leash still in his hand. He smiled confidently and blew her a kiss. She relaxed then knowing her Sir and his friend Sir Randy were there.

And then, Master D and Master Blaze stood to each side of Eva. Sir Randy looked at her while raising his voice for everyone to hear. "Now look here my cute little bombshell, you can't keep leading these men on," he said as he ran his hand up between her legs. When he reached her pussy he ran his hand along her slit.

"My, my," he exclaimed. He grinned and looked at the crowd as he held up his wet hand, "I think we have aroused the lady."

"Oh really? Let me see Randy," Master D said as he pressed his gloved hand between her legs too. "Oh yes," he added as he began to gently abuse Eva's little clit.

"Ohhhh!!!" she exclaimed. She began to squirm and moan as much as her bound condition would allow.

And then, he stuck a couple of fingers in her cunt and began to pump her hard and fast. She whimpered with her passion filled need. He poked her pussy harder as he held one dangling stocking covered leg out to the side to make more room for his hand.

Everyone in the room could hear the squishing as Master D beat Eva's pussy hard and fast, slamming and pounding and driving into her wet pussy fast and furious.

"Mmmm, she's mighty juicy Dan," Master D said. "Like a good slave should be," he added as he banged and smashed and thumped her faster and faster, harder and harder. He thrust into her deeper and deeper, over and over.

"Oh yes Master D," Eva pleaded as her brief attempt at being lady like was soon overtaken by the voracious need of her hungry cunt. "Please fuck me faster and faster, and harder and harder plleeaassee!!!"

Just then Master Blaze, who had also donned a latex glove, moved up behind her. And just as she was cooing and whimpering he slid a long slender finger into her ass making her gasp and cry out.

Hanging there by her hands and unable to touch anything with her feet, she was totally at the mercy of these wonderfully perverted men and what they were doing to her vulnerable body.

"Ohhh yes, yes, yes. I want more. Fuck my ass some more Master Blaze please." Giving into her insatiable cunt as he fucked her asshole over and over, in and out, in and out, she begged again, "Yes, yes just like that Master Blaze, just like that, but, harder please, harder."

The two men pummeled her ass and her pussy shoving up into her fast and hard, pushing and pulling and filling her with their fingers until she was squealing and gasping with each pounding thrust.

"Oh lord," she cried out, "I need to cum. Master may I please cum?" she begged as she looked over at Sir Dan.

"Since you haven't been bought yet you may cum now my Pet,"

And then, as the men pushed and shoved fingers in and out of her precious holes she began to tremble and they doubled their efforts. They slammed in and out of her harder and deeper, over and over, again and again.

"Cum NOW," Sir Dan called out.

"Aiiieeeeee!!!" she screamed as her hot pussy juices shot from between her legs, dribbling down Master D's arm and dripping off his elbow, as the splash onto the stage floor was heard by everyone, again and again, as she came and came until she was so spent she could do nothing but dangle helplessly in her bondage.

"Woohoo," the men howled.

"Yep, she cums nice and hard too, like all good slaves should," Master Blaze joked.

"And she is nice and tight ... everywhere," Master D added.

Then there was much pounding of shoulders and a lot of throat clearing and more cocks were being pressed beneath pants

"Well now that we have established her juiciness," Sir Randy called out as he turned from the crowd and grabbed the top of Eva's bustier, "What say we have a look at what's hiding under here?"

"Yeah," the men roared.

A chill ran throughout Eva's body as Sir Randy gave her an evil little grin and pulled something from his pocket. He flipped open a frightening looking straight razor and made a menacing Z movement in the air for all to see.

"Yeah Randy," many of them called as they looked at each other knowingly, "Let's see it."

Master D and Master Blaze each held one of Eva's hands and one of her feet, spreading her legs and holding her very still as they did.

"This ought to be about right don't you think Randy?" Master Blaze asked

"Ohhh Yeeaahh!!!" Sir Randy growled.

And then, her eyes grew huge with fright as Sir Randy approached Eva with his razor.

... to be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Escapades of Eva Ch. 90

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 460 milliseconds