• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Being Neighborly

Being Neighborly

12

It was another lonely night in our townhouse condo. My husband as usual was gone for a few days because of work leaving me alone to do nothing but watch TV. My boredom was unbearable. This was soon to change. Before I go into the story let me explain a little about myself. My name is Marisa. I am 26 and have been married now to my husband John for four years. When we first met we hit it off well and ended up being the guy I lost my virginity to. He works nights and I work part time days so I only see him a couple times a week other then short periods in the morning as he gets in and heads to bed as I go for my morning jog. I hate it but the pay is good so we bear it for now until he can get a better situation. I'm not tall at 5"6'. I'm a natural redhead with very pale skin, freckles, and blue eyes. The only people paler then me are dead. I am what would be considered average, fitting between a size eight and ten. I am also a natural 36DD which tend to be all too often the first thing guys see. Then again they are hard to miss. I also have a huge sex drive and could go everyday, multiple times, if I was able. Another factor that makes our work schedule hard to deal with.

Hearing what sounded like someone yelling I stood up, peering out my side living room window. Being an end unit we have a small yard section separating us from the other building across from us. Looking across the gap I could see into the windows of the house where the noise was coming from. That's when I saw Terrell and Tiara fighting in their living room. It was easy to see since they don't have any coverings on their side windows and they were surely loud enough to hear. They were getting very heated but I could not understand anything that was being said. This is not the first fight they have had but by the looks of it the biggest. Tiara soon stormed out of their front door ending the argument.

Terrell and Tiara moved in around 5 months ago. They are a black couple originally from a bad neighborhood in the city. Terrell apparently had made a good amount of money from a rap album he put out and was able to buy this townhouse in the suburbs away from his old neighborhood. He took his girlfriend with him. After they moved in I went over to visit our new neighbors and made fast friends with Tiara. We spent a fair amount of time together and she often invited me over to relax in their hot tub on their back deck. She often complained about Terrell being at times too controlling and hard to deal with. This was easy to tell by how often they fought. I asked her one day why she stayed if she wasn't too happy. She told me that he took good care of her. Then leaning in she whispered that it also helped that Terrell was well hung and was a pro at using it. Right away making a motion with her hand to show me the length and girth. If she was being honest he was really big and would certainly give justice to the black male myth. Tiara's fingers were at least eight inches apart, likely a little more, and the circle she made was around five plus inches. Both of which were a good size bigger then my husband's. I actually felt myself blush when she did that which made Tiara laugh.

Terrell was different altogether. More rough around the edges then Tiara but generally friendly to me during the few times we talked. He is a darker skinned black male and stands over six feet in height. He speaks with a heavy inner city accent and at times using slang I can't fully understand. I can't complain since he has been nice. Have even spent a few evenings with him and Tiara including some with my husband along and Terrell has always been decent to us. John seems to get along with him well enough. He wasn't that bad looking either and was larger then my husband as well. Though no surprise to me I have caught him staring at my chest every time I see him. More so when he stops by when Tiara and I are in the hot tub out back and I'm in my bathing suit. Tiara is an A cup so when we're side by side it's hard to miss my large chest.

The one advantage to the neighbors not having window coverings are the times I happen to catch them having sex in one room of another. I am not really the voyeur type. Yet being home alone and very much sexually deprived I slowly turned into one. It started only a couple months back when I by chance looked out my window and saw them at it in their living room. The first couple of times I just walked away but soon I found myself watching when I did catch them. Tiara told me that Terrell loves sex and wants it everyday and she wasn't lying. I never could see much but it was more then enough to get me turned on big time. It wasn't long until I was masturbating after watching them. This eventually even lead me to having dreams with Terrell in it. So many in fact that I actually lost count. I knew I was sexually frustrated since I was having dreams of having sex with other men which I never considered in my life. Not to mention that Terrell is a black man and I never thought of them in a sexual way before. I know I can't help what I dream about but I also knew watching him and the way he had sex with Tiara was turning me on, big time. Just looked very hot and as sexually denied as I am it was driving me nuts. I just figured the dreams were a result of my own sexual frustration.

Once Tiara left the house it was quiet for the rest of the night. Actually it was very quiet for the next couple of days. Wondering what had happened I decided to go over one afternoon when I wasn't working and John was asleep. Ringing the door bell I heard someone walking up to the front. The door opened and Terrell was standing on the other end. With a big smile he said hello and asked what he could do for me. I asked him if Tiara was home. His facial expression changed as he explained to me that she had moved out after the last fight they had and she's not talking to him. I professed my sorrow not only because I was sad to see her go but he also seemed a bit down about it. Trying to be nice I offered him if there was anything he needed let us know. He thanked me. As I began to walk away he mentioned that I could still come over if I want to use the hot tub in the back when I wanted to and even offered for me to come over today to keep him company since he didn't have anything planned. I kind of felt bad for both him and Tiara so I agreed to come over after getting changed to keep him company for a little while. Heading back over to our place I quietly changed into my bathing suit so I wouldn't wake my husband. I slipped on my green tankini top and matching bottoms. The top went all the way down to my waist and was the least revealing suit I could find but even with that it was hard to cover my ample cleavage. Wrapping a towel around myself I walked back over to find Terrell already in the hot tub. The way he had it set up it gave a good amount of privacy. Sitting on his rear deck he erected a fence around the entire thing that was high enough I could barely see down into it from my second story rear window. And even then it was only one corner that was visible.

Taking off the towel I climbed into the bubbling hot water which relaxed me instantly. After getting settled Terrell thanked me for coming over and we began what ended up being a nice long conversation. Starting with his now former relationship with Tiara which is what was bothering him most. Then we meandered from one topic to another as I got to know and even like him a little more. I couldn't help but notice though his eyes kept trailing down to me chest and even at times didn't even look me in the face when we were talking. I pretty much just shrugged it off as being the norm for guys. After some time the sun began to set and I knew my husband would be up from his sleep soon and figured I would head over to start dinner. Terrell thanked me for listening and it helped him feel better. As he stood up to help me out I caught a glimpse of his crotch in his tight fitting bathing shorts. Then again it was hard to miss since it appeared that he had a bit of a hard on and from what I could see Tiara wasn't lying about his size. The first thing that popped into my mind was "lucky girl."

Terrell invited me over again tomorrow just to hang out again in the back which I readily agreed to. After John woke up he ate, took a shower, and was out the door for the night leaving me alone, as usual. As the next two weeks went by I ended up becoming a regular visitor next door with Terrell as we talked and got to know each other better. I honestly grew to like him and feel more comfortable even with his heavy inner city accent which at first had made me a little uneasy. Not every time was spent in the hot tub area but also had fun wasting time in his living room playing against each other on his Wi gaming system which I wasn't the best at playing at first. Spending time with Terrell was a nice change from the boring old norm of every day alone at home. More so since my hours at work were cut back leaving me working only three days a week and of those only three hours a day. Even had me wishing I had taken some time to get to know him sooner then I had. Was so comfortable with him I had no problem even going into intimate details about my relationship with my husband, including our sex life. What little we had of one that is.

It was now Wednesday night, nearly two weeks from when Tiara left. I had already spent several hours playing games with Terrell who completely beat my butt. My husband didn't have to work tonight so I thought I might be able to get him to have sex since it had now been over a week since we last had. Even made sure to shave my legs and crotch again even though I had done it just two days ago but wanted them both to be smooth. After dinner I decided to make my move yet no matter what I did John kept knocking me down. I finally came out bluntly asking him if he wanted to have sex which he told me he wasn't in the mood tonight, having an upset stomach. He even decided to go to bed early leaving me downstairs in the living room. I was pissed to say the least and horny as hell. I tried to relax and watch TV but my libretto was through the roof and after an hour I figured I mines as well masturbate to relieve my sexual tension. Something I more often then not have to do. Turning off the TV I laid back on the couch and softly ran my hands around my body, centering at first around my chest. Sliding a hand down my pajama pants I began to slowly rub my clit thinking of John. As I got more into it somehow the picture of Terrell came into my head. Imagining him standing above me, his hand down my pants, fingering me with his long black fingers. This was soon replaced with the picture of us both naked below the waist, his large black body over mine as he thrust his dick in and out of me. In a very short time I had a massive orgasm as my entire body shook on pleasure.

Right afterwards I came to the realization that I had just masturbated to the thought of another man; something I had never done before. I don't know what I thought of Terrell. Was it because of the danger or the wrongness of being with another man? Or the taboo of being with a black man? I couldn't deny that his dark skin color near my pale white body was a bit hot to look at. I kind of felt a little guilty even though what I had done felt so good and really turned me on more then I ever thought it could. Was I actually becoming sexually attracted to Terrell? I scary part was I knew the answer already, yes I was. The fact that my husband was seldom in the mood surely helped too.

I spent most of the next day with John and that evening we finally got to have sex together. During the following week I as usual hung around with Terrell when ever he invited me over which was everyday now. He also began to get a big more touchy with me. Often placing a hand on my leg, hugging, even kissing me on the cheek. I also began to masturbate more often then usual, once, sometimes twice a day. To make matters worse each time I found myself somehow thinking of Terrell. Little did I know everything was about to reach a head. Thursday afternoon I got home from work as normal. After parking I got out of the car and immediately heard my name being called. Looking over I saw Terrell walking towards me.

"Hey Marisa, ya got any plans for Saturday night?," he asked right away. I told him no more so since John was actually having to work this Saturday as an overtime day due to the companies extra work load lately. "Great! Then you're free. Have a small party for a new album I helped with and lookin' for a date. Tiara was supposed to come an' you're the only otha' girl I'm friends with. So, I figured I holla at you to see if you can come in her place?"

I was flattered that he thought of me and told him I wanted to make sure it was okay with John before agreeing. Terrell said he was fine with that and to let him know. Later that evening I brought it up to John and surprisingly he was fine with me going and even told me to have a good time. Said that since he wasn't going to be here anyway I should at least enjoy myself. Picking up the phone I called Terrell to let him know I would go and he sounded very glad to hear it.

After dinner Saturday I headed up stairs to get ready for the evening. Taking a shower I took time to shave both my legs and crotch clean since it had been a few days since I had. Looking through my clothes I tried to find something nice to wear, settling on a black V neck dress that goes down to just above my knees when standing. Along with that a pair of black heeled boots, about mid calf high. Underneath I was wearing a matching bra and panty set. Before leaving I said my goodbyes to my husband and he wished me a good evening. Walking over to Terrell's he opened to door and his eyes got real big. Looking me up and down several times he told me I looked very sexy. I thanked him, blushing. He was just wearing his normal clothing for the evening, loose fitting stuff. Hopping in his car we drove off to the party. Terrell told me he didn't want to spend too much time out. Was just going to say hello, take a few photos, then get back home.

When we finally got there I found I was one of the only white people and the only white female which turned plenty of heads. A pale white female like me in a large room full of black men and women, I stood out like a sore thumb. I did enjoy myself though and met a lot of new people. Terrell kept me close by him most of the time and seemed to revel in showing me to guys he knew. After a couple of hours he asked me if I was ready to go? I told him I was fine with it as we pushed our way through the crowd and back to the car. The drive home was far from silent and Terrell kept telling me of all the guys who commented on me tonight. Which was flattering to say the least since I'm not used to that at all. During the drive he took one hand off the wheel placing it on my knee rubbing it as he talked. There was something erotic seeing his dark hand on my pale white leg.

When we got back home John was already gone to work. I was about to say goodnight to Terrell when he asked me to come in to his house. Maybe to play a game or two since it was still fairly early. I was a little tired but figured why not? I had nothing else to do anyway. Closing the door behind me he disappeared into the kitchen only to return with a bottle of rum and two shot glasses. He told me we would make playing interesting, the person who loses drinks. Laughing I agreed as I took my boots off to get comfortable. As we began to play I began to lose, as I often did. Not that I didn't win any, just won very few. I was now eight shots into it and just lost another making me take a ninth. By now I was more then feeling it and knew I had to stop or I would be passed out drunk if I kept up this losing streak. Terrell teased me a little and pushed me into one more game promising I wouldn't have to drink if I lost. That was a good thing since I lost in record time. I told him I guess I had better get home.

"Wait!" he said. "You still owe me one fa' losin' that last round." I mentioned that we agreed I wouldn't have to drink again. "I know but how 'bout a little kiss instead? Just a quick one before you go." I told him I wasn't sure since I'm married. "We're friends ain't we Marisa? It ain't no big deal, I ain't looking to take you away from your man. Besides your husband ain't home so he won't know anyway." With that I actually agreed.

Terrell stepped over to me, leaned down, and kissed me directly on my lips. Without warning he grabbed a hold of my waist and pulled my tightly against his body with one arm and head the back of my head with his other hand kissing me deeply. He tongue snaked it's way into my mouth. His strong arm kept a tight hold of me to keep me from moving. I was shocked but not so much by what he did but by the fact that I really made no effort to break away. In response I was kissing him back. I knew if it weren't for the alcohol I would have slapped him for this. The drinking loosed me up enough to do something I had thought of for a little while now but never figured I would do it. I also never considered I would willingly give myself up so easy more so since I'm married and love my husband dearly. There was something about Terrell though that excited in me a sexual nature I never had. I was soon about to find out how willing I really was in giving up far more to this large black man then I ever considered doing.

Terrell released me from his tight grip and I didn't more an inch. Sliding his arm from around my waist his hand was soon planted on my butt, rubbing it over the dress. Breaking the kiss he leaned lower kissing my neck. At the same time he removed his other hand from the back of my head trailing the tips of his fingers down the side of my neck slowly working their way down. It felt nice as I just stood there breathing heavily. He didn't stop there. His fingers continued their slow dissent to the very top of my chest, then down lightly across my left breast until his hand came to rest right below it. He didn't waste a moment before cupping his entire hand on my left breast, kneading it over my dress.

"I have been wantin' to touch these big ass white titties of yours for a long fuckin' time" he said pulling away from my neck. I told Terrell I think we had better stop and I should go home. "Why Marisa, don't you want me to do this?" he asked. I again said I shouldn't and that it wasn't proper more so being married. "Shit, I don't fuckin' care that you're married! I ain't lookin' for a relationship. I'm just lookin' for some fun, you know what I mean girl? I don't want another girlfriend an' don't want you leavin' your husband, just want to fuck you. I know you are needin' it as bad as I'm wantin' it. An' John ain't gotta know nothin' about what we do when he ain't here. You know you're wantin' if girl, don't you?"

I had a million thoughts going through my head at the moment. The entire time he didn't let up playing with me breast and I really made no move to stop him. Without thinking I blurted out that yes, I wanted it. After those words came out of my mouth I felt shocked that I would admit it instead if insisting that I should leave. I can't really blame the alcohol since I really wanted to be doing this; the alcohol just helped me release my inhibitions that normally would stop me. I was very turned on by this point both from what he was doing to me and the excitement of being with the big black man. I know it didn't help that it has also been a week now since I last had sex and was craving it badly.

With a big grin on his face Terrell kissed me on the lips deeply again as he continued playing with my left breast. After a minute or so he moved his hand from my chest down my stomach to the side of my upper left thigh. With both the hand on my thigh and the one of my rear he began to bunch up my until my panties were exposed both in front and back. Holding the hem of my dress up with his hand in back he slid the one on the outside of my thigh across the front then down in between running his fingers on my crotch over my panties. I was so turned on by now and Terrell could tell as well.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Being Neighborly

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds