• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Own Heaven Ch. 32

My Own Heaven Ch. 32

12

This story is based on people, places and events, mostly from my life. Most of the things in this story, or something very similar, have happened -- or been done -- to me. It's not necessary, but I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, and criticism, good and bad; it helps me to improve my writing, and encourages me to continue writing. Also, take a moment and vote, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

*

Keith rummaged through the briefcase while I tried to get myself under control. The briefcase was to my left and a little behind me; just far enough so that even if I turned my head I couldn't see what was in it. Twisting to try and see what he was doing would make the weights dangling from my nipples sway -- and I certainly didn't want that.

After a couple of minutes, I was sure that he was just waiting for me to calm down from my "almost orgasm", so he could start in on me again. Finally, he stepped away from the briefcase to stand in front of me. This time he had a black leather strap in his hand. It was about a foot and a half long, but only two inches wide and it seemed very soft, like it was well worn.

"Are you sure you don't want to reconsider what you and Tina were talking about yesterday?" he said with that smile on his face. "After all, in the position you're in, it's only a matter of time before you tell me the truth."

I looked at the strap that he was slapping gently into his hand and thought about where he could hit me with it. Certainly, my bare thighs and shaved pussy were available. Even though I knew Keith would never injure me; the thought of how bad the strap hitting my pussy, so open and still wet, would hurt really scared me.

"I already told you the truth;" I whimpered never taking my eyes off of the strap in his hand, "We were talking about the new things I was doing at work."

"No, that's not what you and Tina were talking about." he said calmly. "But, one way or the other, you're going to tell me, in detail, what you and Tina had to say. Now, shall we begin?"

He walked to my right side, and starting at my right knee, slowly laid ten smacks with the strap up the inside of my thigh until he was an inch from exposed pussy. The smacks weren't real hard; with the strap they didn't have to be. They really stung when the strap hit me, but the pain faded quickly leaving an intensifying warmth behind.

I was gasping by the third smack, and begging as he passed mid thigh. I was so afraid he was going to hit my pussy. I wanted desperately wanted to shake my hips, hoping to relieve the pain; but I couldn't move my body below my waist, so with each smack, my upper body jerked and the weights danced merrily off the ends of my tits.

The look on his face told me he was enjoying my torment, and, to be honest, so was I. This had been my fantasy for so long, and while it was painful, it was not unbearable. Keith, true to his word, was making sure I suffered but not beyond what he felt I could bear. And Keith would never put me in any real danger.

He was in front of me again. "I'm having fun; how about you!" he asked.

My nipples were on fire again, the weights bounced and swayed even after I stopped jumping each time he hit my thigh with the strap. The inside of my right thigh was warm and tingling and the warmth radiated up into my defenseless little pussy.

My pussy! Oh, my god, my pussy was so wet I could feel it dripping on the wooden seat of the chair. Keith had to be able to see it; he was standing not two feet from me, that's why he asked if I was having fun. I could feel myself blush from my aching breasts to the top of my head. The only thing that made my humiliation bearable was that Keith was the only one to see it.

"Nothing to say?" he quipped, "Well, let's try to even you out then."

He moved to my left side and started at my knee. My shoulders jerked with the first smack of the leather strap and the pain in my nipples from the bouncing weights went through my belly right to my swollen clit. "Oh, god!" I cried out as the strap worked its way up my tender, naked thigh. "Please sir, you're killing me; my tits are on fire. I can't stand it any more. I'll do anything you want! Please have mercy."

He waited until weights on my breasts stopped bouncing and swaying and I got myself together. "The only thing I want you to do," he said looking right at my reddened thighs and gaping pussy, "Is to tell me what you and Tina were talking about."

"I told you what we were talking about." I cried. Astonishingly, despite the pain in my nipples and the tingling warmth in my thighs, I loved having to endure his tortures. Keith was making it even better than my fantasies. I had to endure his punishments and his calm steady voice made my predicament seem real. To end my torment and humiliation, I had to tell Keith how bad Tina wanted him to fuck her, and I couldn't give up my friend. Could I?

"Wrong answer." he said with a glint in his eye. He walked around to my right side and let the strap hang from his hand against my wet, little pussy. "Guess where the next ten strokes are going to go."

"Oh, my god. Oh no. Please sir, not my pussy. I won't be able to stand it." I cried trying to keep still to save my burning nipples.

"Last chance;" he said, "Once I start, you get all ten before you get a chance to tell me what I want to know."

"Okay, okay." I whimpered, "I'll tell you." The strap was resting against my swollen clit sending little shocks down my warmed thighs. I decided to take a chance. "We were talking about the trip to the cabin and the things you and Phil made us do. I said I was new to this, so I didn't know if taking the two of us up there was unusual."

Keith paused for a few seconds; then he moved the strap away from my dripping pussy. He leaned down, kissed me softly and brushed my hair from my face. "See, that wasn't so hard." he said in the same calm monotone. "That's a much better story than talking about new things at work. Unfortunately... it's also not true."

The first thing that went through my mind was how did he know it wasn't true? That thought was immediately followed by the sound of a wet "slap" and the stinging pain from my poor pussy. I screamed, and strained against the belts and ropes that held me in the chair; surprisingly, more from the shock than the pain.

Oh, it hurt... terribly; but Keith wasn't hitting me as hard as he hit the tender insides of my thighs. It was more of a short, sharp sting; not the deep ache like when he spanked me. He was also spending more time staring at my pussy between smacks; admiring the effect his punishment was having my shaved, helpless mound. The humiliation of being spread open for his enjoyment and examination only added to the excitement I was feeling from his spanking my pussy.

For whatever reason, I was straining against my bonds, my body stiff, not jerking with each stroke like I had when he punished the insides of my thighs. The weights hanging from my breasts were swaying a little but not bouncing and pulling on my burning nipples. A minor blessing, considering what was happening between my legs.

By the fourth stroke, I was sure I would lose my mind. "No more. No more, please sir." I whimpered. But the punishment continued and the warmth from my throbbing pussy was spreading through me.

By the seventh stoke, I was begging, "Please sir, I'll tell you what you want to know. I'll do anything; just please make it stop." He just smiled at me as he flicked the strap against my dripping pussy and watched my face, where he could easily see the effect of the pain and humiliation he was inflicting on me.

By the tenth stroke, I was dizzy; I couldn't believe my poor little pussy was being abused this way. More unexpected, was the almost electric excitement just beneath the pain. I felt sharp pain in my nipples and I screamed, but even that seemed to get me more excited.

The whipping had stopped and the stinging between my legs quickly disappeared, but the warmth continued to radiate through me from my pussy down to my toes and up to my sore nipples. I sank against the back of the chair as my body retreated from the straps that held me in place for my punishment and my head cleared.

My breasts still ached, but the fire in my nipples had stopped. I looked down and the clamps, with their little springs and weights, were gone. Keith had removed them while I was in the throes of my pussy whipping. I feared the clamps being removed; they seemed to hurt more coming off than they did when they were fastened to my proud little nipples. He managed to take care of me; even while he made me suffer.

Keith was kneeling in front of me, so he could look into my eyes. I couldn't believe how badly I wanted him to take me. Leave me tied to the chair and just push his big cock into me. There was no longer any doubt in my mind; I was a masochist and Keith knew exactly how to get the most out of my fetish.

"Do you have something to tell me?" he said. "It seemed that while you were being entertained by the strap, that you had something you wanted to say to me." We were still playing the game.

Entertained? He was hitting my pussy with a leather strap. He may have been entertained; I was going insane with pain and humiliation... and sexual exhilaration. My pussy, while still tingling and warm from the strap, was so wet I could still feel it dripping down the crack of my ass.

Now that my body wasn't being overloaded, my resolve to resist my 'captor' returned. "I was wondering if that was the best you could come up with to get me to talk." I said looking him squarely in the eyes. I shocked myself. This wasn't the little masochist that sneaks out from inside my head talking, this was me.

If I wanted my torture session to stop, all I had to do was tell him what Tina and I were talking about, or I could use my safe word. But, in my mind, my fantasy had no safe words so the only way to get my interrogation to stop, was to tell him the truth. But where was the fun in that. Somewhere inside me, I loved what he was doing to me and I wanted to see how long I could hold out against his tortures.

He leaned towards me and kissed me again. It was soft, yet still demanding. He wasn't giving me a kiss; he was taking it from me.

He stood up and walked over to the briefcase; I could hear him moving things around inside. He came back and knelt in front of me holding what looked like a microphone; the kind singers use with the ball on the top that they sing into.

"This is called a wand." he said holding it up briefly for me to see. He leaned into me and kissed my neck and started kissing down my naked chest toward my bare, tender breasts.

'Oh, my god,' I thought, 'If he starts biting and sucking on my breasts, I'll never be able to stand it. They still ache from the clamps and the weights.' He continued kissing and nibbling slowly down my chest. I was just about to beg him not to touch my nipples, when he, ever so gently, wrapped his lips around my right nipple.

I opened my mouth to scream, but all that came out was a quick gasp. He didn't squeeze or bite, or even run his tongue over my tender little bud. He just gently held his warm, wet lips wrapped around the tip of my breast. It felt so good, I wanted to wrap my arms around his head and pull him closer, but my tied arms held me in place.

Even though I tried to make it seem like he was having no effect on me, I moaned when he took his mouth from my breast. My moan was quickly followed by another gasp as his lips captured my other tender nipple. It was torture, his tenderly caressing me while I could not move.

Keith was tormenting me with pain and then with pleasure, so my body could never be prepared for what would come next. He was diabolical and he was winning; I could feel my resolve to resist him waning away.

His lips left my breast and started working back up toward my neck when I heard a humming coming from the thing he held in his hand. All I could think of was that it was like a static wand that would give shocks wherever it touched.

He moved back from me, just enough so I could see the wand in his hand. It started moving between my legs toward my spread and still throbbing pussy. "No, no," I screamed, "Please not there!"

He looked into my eyes as the head of the wand made contact with my open sex. I opened my mouth to scream but it quickly changed to a loud, long sob. The wand wasn't shocking me, it was a vibrator; a very powerful vibrator that I felt through my pussy and deep into the center of my belly.

Holding the vibrator against my pussy, he leaned in and kissed me; more demanding than before, but not hard or forceful. I whimpered into his mouth; the deep vibrations from the wand were working their way down my spread legs to my toes, pointed in my fived inch heels, with my feet tied to the back legs of the chair. I struggled to get my hands free; I wanted desperately to take him in my arms, but I couldn't move. I tried to wiggle my hips, but the pillow behind my lower back and the strap around the chair back and my waist made any movement impossible.

As his lips left mine and worked along my jaw, heading for that place on my neck just behind my ear that makes me crazy, the speed of the vibrator picked up. The sound of the hum coming from the wand didn't get much louder, but the effect on my out of control pussy was dramatic.

"Aaaaahhhhh," I moaned as my pussy vibrated and his lips reached my neck. I struggled to close my legs to save my over-excited pussy without success. As he buried his face in my neck, nipping at that spot he knew so well, he moved the round head of the wand up slightly so that it rested against my swollen clit.

"Oh, nooooooooo." I screamed, frantically fighting my bonds, trying to move away from the head of the insidious wand. Of course, I couldn't move, and between Keith's kissing my neck and the insane vibrations between my legs I could feel that elusive orgasm coming toward me.

As the orgasm rushed toward me, he slid the head of the wand down against the entrance to my hole, away from my throbbing clit, keeping my orgasm at bay. "Oh pleeeeease, sir." I whined trying desperately to move my hips to get my clit on the head of the wand again, "Please put it back on my clit. Please let me cum."

I wriggled my upper body, shaking my sore tits from side to side. I didn't care that it hurt, I needed to cum. I tried desperately to move my legs or feet, but they were tied too tightly. The orgasm was there, just out of reach; if he would only put the wand on my clit, I could cum.

As if he could read my mind, the round head of the wand moved up along my pussy lips and rested against my clit. "Ohhhh, yeeeessssss." I half moaned, half screamed. I could feel my stomach muscles cramping and my tied legs trembling as the orgasm poised to envelope me.

"No... not yet" Keith said softly in my ear as he pulled the wand from my throbbing clit and his lips from my neck.

"Nooooooooooooo" I wailed shaking in my bonds, trying to get my hands to my pussy to relieve the unbearable itch between my legs. "Don't stop now. I have to cum. Please, fuck me. Anything... please, don't leave me like this."

But it was not to be. Keith watched me as I struggled to get free and begged for the release of orgasm. I was in tears as I could feel my orgasm fade away from me. I wasn't sure which was worse, the pain he inflicted on my most tender body parts, or the denial of an orgasm after he teases me to just short of satisfaction.

He watched me fight against the ropes and straps until my orgasm was too far away for me to hope for any relief. When I calmed down enough to understand what he was saying, he said, "Well, we've done all we can down here. Unless you have something to tell me, let's get ready to go upstairs and see if I can loosen your tongue."

He went over to the briefcase and rummaged around again. I knew that meant nothing good for me. If I was right, he was looking for something to cause me pain, and probably humiliation, having just pleasured me almost to orgasm.

He appeared in front of me holding what appeared to be two clips like you would use to hold a bag of potato chips closed. They were two inches across and appeared to be made of black plastic. "We're really going to have fun with these." he said kneeling in front of me.

"Oh my god, you can't be serious!" I gasped as he reached between my wide spread legs and ran his fingers over the swollen lips of my shaved pussy.

"Ah, but I am serious." he said using that calm monotone voice again. "Just a few minutes ago, as I recall, you were interested in what I could come up with to encourage you to talk. Well, this is the next step."

He took the right outer lip of my pussy between his fingers, and, as I watched in disbelief, he put the two inch clamp over my tender labia and let it close. "Arrrrrggghhh" I groaned as the pinching went right to the core of my moist pussy.

The black plastic clamp stuck out from the right side of my pussy and I gasped as Keith took me left labia between his fingers and applied the other clamp to the left side of my pussy. He sat back to admired his work as I thrashed in my seat trying to get away from the pain to no avail.

The plastic clamps rubbing against each other sent tingles through my much abused pussy. 'My god,' I thought to myself, 'Am I such a masochist that even this cruelty is getting me excited?'

While I tried to get used to this new torment, Keith was behind me untying my feet. As he loosened the ropes holding my ankle cuffs to the chair, my feet came to the front of the chair and my knees came together. "Ooooohhhhh" I gushed as the plastic clamps pulled and pinched my pussy lips as my legs moved.

He unbuckled the strap holding me against the back of the chair and then removed the straps that held my elbows to the arms of the chair. He walked around in front of me, "Now, I'm going to untie your wrist cuffs from the chair. I don't want you to try to stand up. With your legs tied in that position for so long, they won't support you, and I don't want you to fall."

He went behind me and untied my wrist cuffs from the arm of the chair and quickly pulled my hands behind my back and clipped the wrist cuffs together. My interrogation wasn't over; we just moved on to another level.

He came back around in front of me, "When I stand you up, I want you to spread your legs and stand still." He reached under my arms and lifted me to my feet, holding me up until I was able to stand on my own. I shuddered as the clamps on my poor little pussy moved pinching and pulling my fleshy nether lips.

He slowly moved his hands from me, making sure I was able to stand in my five inch high heels, and looked at my face and then down at the juncture of my legs. I realized what he was waiting for, and slowly opened my legs in spite of, or maybe because of, the fact that I knew he was going to inflict some new misery on me.

He stepped back and studied me from my pointed toes to the hair on my head; the only place I was permitted to have any hair. I must have been quite a sight. Naked except for the five inch heels on my feet, the wrist and ankle cuffs and the two black plastic clamps hanging from the lips of my bare pussy.

I recognized the smile on his face, he wanted me... bad. The bulge in the front of his pants was proof, in case I missed the look on his face. The problem was I wanted him, too. His teasing me close to orgasm and then torturing the most tender parts of my naked body was taking a toll on my determination to protect Tina. Now, if I could just hold out longer than he could.

He reached into his pocket and took out the clamps, springs and weights that had so recently dangled from the tips of my breasts. I moaned and started to plead with him not to put the clamps back on my nipples, but he held up his hand to stop me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Own Heaven Ch. 32

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 7 milliseconds