• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Rene and Gene

Rene and Gene

123

Part l

My first Friday as Jean:

Although I work at home, I still took the day off to make sure all the housework was done. Rene called on her lunch hour and said she bought a surprise for me, that she felt naughty and wanted us to spend the weekend doing naughty things. I was hard at the word naughty; my beautiful wife is such a tease and enjoys role-playing. Naughty is like her code word and always means over the top sex for her and me. Her last words before she hung up were,

"And don't you dare touch that nasty thing between your legs until after I get home."

By five, the house was clean, all the laundry was done, and dinner just needed a warming in the oven. I sat in the front room with a glass of white wine awaiting my bride, my love, my queen. As I waited, I pondered on how such a nerd as I, could ever have ended up married to such wonderful woman. I know she pursued me, as I was far too shy even to talk to such a campus queen. Rene was the star of the swim team, the anchor of the four by relays she help set a state record that stood for years. She was a Delta all four years of school and dated all the big jocks and popular boys. As for me I was a math geek plain and simple, I mean I was good at what I did and was renown among my peers but to Rene and her crowd I was unknown.

That changed as we both took voice for reasons other than singing, she for breath control and thus better swimming times. As for me, I had a formula buried deep in my head about octaves and metallurgy. I thought if I could learn to sing in a higher octave it would lead to successful research. I guess we found common ground because neither of us could sing, somehow that grew into a friendship that morphed into dating. Don't ask me how I still don't understand it but it changed my life and my happiest day was the day we married.

My wife's car in the driveway brought me back to the present. She came in and collapsed into our wingback chair, dropping her purse and briefcase on the floor.

"Oh my god what an afternoon, I'm exhausted. Our new product line is in the tank and at the last minute they wanted massive changes to the add layout. Mr. Orson, what a dear he is finally told me to go home and we would finish it Monday. I wanted this to be a naughty weekend and now I'm so tired all I can think of is rest."

"Don't worry about it dear, just let me serve you, you relax."

I dropped to my knees in front of her and slipped off her shoes. I began to rub her feet and it made me feel good when I heard her sigh with pleasure.

"I swear Gene, you know just how to please me, it's just what I need, just serve me, please me."

It was when I looked up to answer her that I saw up her skirt and realized she wasn't wearing pantyhose but stockings.

"Oh darn you saw my surprise, well how do you like them?"

With a smile on her face, she stood up, then raised her skirt to show me the tops of her nylons attached to straps hanging down from her panties.

"I went shopping with Carol at lunch today and when she talked about how much a garter belt and stockings turned her husband on, I bought one also."

I ran my hands up her nylon-covered leg to the bare skin just below her panties. It felt so erotic and my erection was throbbing I put my fingers to her slit to feel her clit sticking out and I rubbed it softly.

"Not so fast cowboy I thought you were serving me tonight. I still have another tired foot that needs massaging."

She put her other foot in my face; it was slightly damp with perspiration from being in her shoe all day. Somehow, I found this highly arousing and with my nose buried in the base of her toes, I inhaled deeply. Now as I rubbed her foot I began to kiss her toes putting each one in my mouth and gently sucking. When I got to the one next to her big toe, it reminded me of sucking her clit and I told her so.

This must have excited her as she invited me between her legs. I leaned forward and put my mouth right where I knew her clit to be.

"Gene I want so much for you just to serve me all weekend, just be my servant, my bitch. I feel so naughty I want this whole weekend to be just about me, after the day I had I deserve it."

She grabbed my head to hold it to her wet panties as she orgasmed in a flood. After, she leisurely ran her wet pantied covered crotch over my face, saying she wanted me to wear her scent. Most of the time when we have sex, I lick Rene until she cums and then we fuck until I cum, so I stood to unfasten my trousers.

"Not so fast Jeanie, I said this weekend is all about me and I mean only me. If I let you spurt your silly little juice, you'll no longer want to play. You just keep that little pecker in your pants, do you hear me missy?"

Jeanie, missy, little pecker, why was she talking to me like this? Even more important was why this kind of talk excited me so much, I mean she was humiliating me but it was turning me on. I got back on my knees in front of her and following her lead I begged,

"Please Miss. Rene, I need relief, when you talk like that it drives me crazy, I'm just throbbing down there, I promise to serve you all weekend, forever even, but can't you just let me this once?"

"OK we will make this a test, I'll do what you want, and then you'll do whatever I say no matter what."

She instructed me to take down my pants and then she took my erection in her hand and began to rub.

"God you are so pathetic you just have no self control and just look at this thing you call a cock. This is not a cock, it's not even a penis, it's more like a cockette, or maybe I should call it a clitty. Here let me rub your clitty right here on your special spot."

I was so hot I thought I might pass out and when she rubbed that place right under the head I came in a torrent right into her hand.

"Do you see what I mean missy, a real cock needs to be stroked up and down, but I only need rub your clitty to make you orgasm."

"Rene honey don't talk like that now it makes me feel weird you know after..."

She slapped me, my own wife slapped me and suddenly I realized it was with the hand I had just coated with my sperm. I could feel the cum wet and cool on my warm cheek turning my face even redder.

"What happened to your promise to serve me, you said if I let you cum you would do whatever I wanted, well I want you to feel like the worm you are, understand."

I had never felt as emasculated as I stood with my pants around my ankles and my underwear around my knees. I now knew that I was beaten and as I bowed my head, I merely said,

"Yes Mam."

Rene placed her hand over my mouth and nose; she rubbed the residue of my ejaculate into my face as she commanded me to clean her hand. I felt revulsion as I cleaned my own spunk from Rene's hand but even as disgusted as I felt I noticed a stirring in my groin.

After we ate, Rene told me that when I finished cleaning up the kitchen I should get the wine and bring it to the bedroom and then she got up and left the room. I couldn't believe it my own wife was making me feel like a servant and it was arousing me like nothing before. Until now, I had considered us as equal partners but how could I feel that way when she, as always was the beauty queen and I was the math nerd.

When I got there, she was in the shower, so I sat on the bed and turned on the TV. I turned to ESPN hoping a dose of sport talk would somehow bring back my virility. To my dismay, it was a show on women weight lifters, all more manly than I could ever be. I turned off the TV and waited for Rene to finish. I must have dosed off for I awoke to Rene naked and cradling my head on her boyish breasts.

"Gene have I been too hard on you? I thought you liked it when you served me, honey I don't want to do something you don't like."

"Honey I get so excited when you tease me and play with my head like that but after I cum it embarrasses me to act so unmanly."

"Does that little firm-on your getting mean you want to play some more? See you do like it; will you do what I say now? Don't just nod your head tell me that you're my servant."

"Miss. Rene I want to be your servant, I want you to make me do naughty things."

"That's good to hear, now go into the bathroom, and bring out my dirty clothes. I want you to wear my dirty panties to bed tonight; I want you to feel my silky panties on your clitty as you sleep."

I went and fetched her clothes from the floor of the bathroom. She watched as I slid her panties up my legs and I was so excited I was trembling. She had me lie down beside her and as we made out, she was the aggressor as she forced her tongue into my mouth. She began to fondle my nipples first tenderly then with fierce pinches that made me wince. She licked my face and bit my neck and shoulders and it all inflamed me. Once again calling it a clitty she found that special spot and rubbed me through her panties with her finger,

"Does that feel good lover, do you like that?"

She next straddled me and soon had my erection, though still in her underwear in the middle of her slit as she mover back and forth on it. She began to suck my nipples biting harder and harder until I whimpered in pain. She was at an almost fever pitch and her pussy was so wet I could feel it through the panties. It all felt so good on my cock and I hoped I could wait for Rene. When she hissed, that she was cumming I did too. Exhausted and spent she lay down beside me and I told her I'd better go clean up.

"Not tonight missy you just sleep in the mess, that's how we girls always end up with the mess dripping into our panties."

She put her nipple on my nipple and her leg between my legs, up tight against me. We slept as one all night.

Part ll

Saturday morning, our role-playing weekend continues:

Saturday morning I awoke to an empty bed and got up to find Rene. As I neared the kitchen, I heard her talking on the phone,

"Twenty-ninth you say and to ask for Marie, thanks Clare I'll see you soon."

It was Clare, Rene's old college roommate, whereas Rene had the natural grace and slim figure of a speed swimmer, Clare had the wide muscular body of a water polo player. Clare had little respect for me and often showed open hostility to me behind Rene's back. Yet Rene loved her and often said she never would have made it through school if it weren't for Clare. She was now a hormone therapist and had a thriving clientele among the women going through menopause.

I went over and kissed Rene and she commented that my face smelled like pussy. It was only then that I realized I was still in her panties and that they and I were crusted in dried cum. When I said I was going to shower, she offered to take one with me. In the shower as I washed, she played with herself and watching her really turned me on. Once she climaxed she turned her attention to me as once again she stroked that magic spot she knew so well. I said,

"Why are you playing with me, I thought this was your weekend. What can I do for my queen this morning? I am your servant and you need only to ask."

She continued to stroke me slowly just enough to keep me excited. She smiled,

"That's right you're my bitch, you know what I want, I want to shave your body, I want to be able to run my hand across you and feel nothing but skin."

She was grinning now as she got her Lady Schick and her scented shave cream off the shelf then she began applying it to my chest. I wasn't too sure about this but really, I don't have a lot of hair on my body anyway and besides I had just told her I would do anything for her. On top of that, my erection was sticking strait out now and her just rubbing the cream on me felt erotic. When she got to my pubes, she hesitated and said she had a change of plan. When she finished with my pubes, she had left just enough hair to form a heart. When we got out of the shower, she gave me a bottle of cream to rub in saying it helped to heal razor burn, it smelled like flowers as I rubbed it in.

We went to the bedroom to dress and she stopped me as I open my underwear drawer.

"Honey I want us to switch this weekend, I mean you're still going to be my servant but I want you to be the girl and I'll be the man."

Usually I wear boxers but I have a few pair of tidy whiteys that an aunt or someone gave me for Christmas in my drawer. She pulled out a pair of those and stepped into them. Once she had them on she put her hand into the fly and I could see she was playing with her clit. I have to say I've never seen a pair of men's briefs looking so sexy.

"Oh yeah, I going to like these, OK let's find you some of mine to wear." She handed me a pair of frilly lace panties telling me they were boyshort's.

Although a little tight the panties fit me, except for my erection sticking out the top. She came over to me and as we kissed, she pushed me up against the wall. She rubbed her palm over my nipple as she rubbed her body up and down over mine. As my erection was now sticking up and out of the waistband of the low ridding panties the waistband of her briefs was now hitting that magic spot. Rene sensed I was almost past the point of no return,

"Oh no you don't missy I told you, no orgasm for you today, this is my day."

I slid down the wall to the floor and put my lips to her sex. The briefs were so thick I couldn't free her clit so she reached down and spread the fly so I could put my lips on her. The thought of my face inside a pair of men's underwear crept into my head and maybe because it felt wrong it was causing my loins to stir. I put my hands to my crotch but she used her leg to pin my arm to the wall. She shuttered when she came then she turned and said time to get dressed. My dick ached it was so hard, I didn't know why but playing my wife's servant was turning me on more than anything else I had experienced.

She got a pair of my Levi's out of my closet and although they fit me, they actually were short on my wife. She handed me a pair of slacks and only after I put them on did I notice they zipped on the side. I started to say that I couldn't wear them but the look from my wife shut me up. Rene then put on a tee shirt of mine, and then a flannel from my closet. The shirt was big enough that you couldn't notice her tits. She then handed me something she called a camisole that was purple and then a black blouse, long sleeved which buttoned on the wrong side.

We stood side by side in front of the mirror, whereas Rene still looked like a woman, rather butch but still beautiful, I looked nowhere near a woman but maybe a clueless gay. Rene said I didn't look gay I looked metro-sexual but she laughed when she said it. All I knew was my dick was still throbbing and I was close to begging for release of some kind. I told Rene I had to cum but she just laughed and said maybe later. When she picked up the car keys I balked, no way was I going out looking like this. She grabbed my balls, gave them a not too gentle squeeze, and then brought up my promise I felt trapped and gave in.

When we turned on twenty-ninth, I remembered Rene's call earlier. We pulled into a parking structure and then walked into the backdoor of a shop. Once inside I saw that it was some sort of sex shop but not like any, I'd ever seen. Before I could ask Rene what was going on a lady came up to us. When she said that she was Marie, Rene said that Clair recommended her for a private fitting. She then looked at me for the first time and I felt my face turn red, as she looked me up and down.

"Is this the one you want fitted?"

She asked and the two discussed me as if I wasn't there. We followed her to a separate room closed off by a curtain over the doorway. Marie instructed me to undress; when I started to balk, it took just a look by Rene for me to see the hopelessness of the situation. As they both looked at me, I took my clothes off then stood in front of them in my panties. Marie walked over to me,

"Cute panties," then yanked them down to my knees, it was only after she giggled that I remembered how my pubic hair looked. Still laughing Marie said it would look cute dyed red and that made Rene laugh. One would think all this humiliation would make my dick shrivel up but instead it only made it harder. I stood there red-faced and naked with my erection sticking obscenely out in front before two fully dressed women. I'd never felt more humiliated or more turned on. Marie actually reached out and grabbed my dick,

"This will never do I can't fit him correctly if he's all stiff like this."

"What can we do, he's not allowed to cum today."

I think I heard the sound first, SMACK, as Marie drove her fist into my balls. I dropped to the floor in pain so bad I had lights flashing in my head. Marie turned me on my back, as I lay there doubled over.

"See no more erection,"

Marie said as she played with my wilted cock.

I must have passed out for the next thing I knew I was on a table and Rene was wiping a wet cloth over my forehead. She helped me up to get dressed and only then did I notice I had what I had heard called a chastity cage locked around my genitals.

"That's right there will be no more orgasms for you until I decide you deserve one. Get dressed it's time to go home."

I was in pain, I was mad and I sulked in silence on the way home. Rene however was in great spirits and chatted as if it was a normal Saturday. When we pulled into the garage, she turned to me,

"Listen to me missy, this is my weekend you promised, and if you can't change that attitude you might never get that cage off."

As she talked she toyed with a chain around her neck and then I noticed there was a small key on the chain. For some reason the thought that my wife carried the key to my orgasm around her neck both mortifying and terribly erotic. I knew what to do, I leaned over, and kissed the key as a sign of submission, this made her smile.

Part lll

Saturday afternoon, getting ready for Clair's visit:

Once inside the house Rene took me right to the bedroom where she began to undress. When she was down to her pair of my briefs, I noticed the evil grin on her face as she let them drop to the floor. She then sat on the bed and watched me do the same but when I came to my panties, she halted me.

"Jeanie hand me my underwear,"

I knelt to retrieve them and she sat up to keep me in my subservient position that is on my knees in front of her. She put the crotch of the briefs in my face and I inhaled her scent deeply. Rene knows this to be a richly erotic act as well as very humiliating. She often allows me a sniff of her panties as she called it when we are making love. Still these weren't panties these were boy's underwear thus making the act even that much more degrading. She then put her feet on the bed and spread her legs putting herself on display for me. Rene guided my head toward her slit and once my face was against her, she held my head in place. Licking my wife's pussy was my greatest pleasure and I loved coaxing orgasms out of her. After her first climax, she relaxed but held my head in place for more. As she casually ran her hands through my hair she started to talk to me, this surprised me as she usually just concentrated on her orgasm.

"Gene, I'm so sorry that woman hurt you so bad, honey, I didn't know that would happen. It's just I wanted the whole weekend to be about me but if I let you cum you lose the desire to please me. I thought you liked this too but if you don't want to play we'll stop, it's just not as much fun if you don't want to."

I pulled my face covered in her cum back to talk,

"Rene, I can't explain it but when I'm horny everything we've been doing drives me crazy, well everything except the punch in the balls. I yearn to serve you to be your slave, to do your biding but after I cum then I feel as if I'm not acting like a man and I become embarrassed. So, you're right if I have this cage on even as much as it hurts it will be the only way I'll keep my hands off my, my er, my clitty."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Rene and Gene

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds