• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Ward Sister

The Ward Sister

1234

Michael Merriman better known to his friends as 'Mike' arrived home to be met by Brenda his wife's mother. Brenda had been staying with them for the last two months of Janet's pregnancy. She had never been easy to get on with, but with her fussing over Janet like a mother hen, life had been unbearable, until finally he had moved into the spare room and let his mother-in-law sleep beside his wife. 'Just in case anything should happen during the night', she would say. It was not as if this was the first child for heavens sake, Janet had produced two perfectly healthy children before without the need for mother's close attention. This time had been different something about antibodies; which frankly Mike knew nothing about and cared even less, all he knew was he had been without sex of any kind for the last two, or had it been three, months and if things went as usual it would likely be another two moths before he was allowed to even think about it. It was most embarrassing because as a result he was getting erections almost at the drop of a hat.

Having arrived at home, almost before Mike had got through the door, Brenda caught his arm,

"It's time Mike, Janet's in labour you need to take her to the hospital now."

Mike was glad, it would soon be over and his mother-in-law would return to her husband Albert and he could put up with her nonsense, how in God's name he had managed to live with her for forty years he would never know. One good thing Brenda had packed Janet's over night case ready for this moment to arrive, she had phoned him at the office and told him Janet would be waiting. Mike had been in the fortunate position to own the company so getting away had been no problem. He picked up the bag and the took Janet's arm and took her out to the garage then helping Janet into the new Range Rover he headed for the hospital. They had barely arrived and got Janet onto the trolley or gurney as it would be called in America, when her waters broke, Mike looked up and thanked God it had not happened in his new car. Mike called out for someone to come and help; a very attractive sister came and organised someone to quickly take Janet up into the labour ward whilst she organised a cleaner to mop up the flood. The sister's name, according to the tag on her right breast was 'Leanne', she was red haired and her brogue was as Irish as could be.

"The nurse will be taking her though to the labour ward where the midwife will be attending to her immediately." She told Mike.

Then with an air of total authority she beckoned Mike to follow her into the sisters office to complete the paperwork.

As Mike followed her he looked the sister up and down; the starched uniform tried hard to hide her shape, but it failed miserably, Leanne was a stunner Mike could feel himself twitch and begin to firm just by looking at her. The fiery redness of her hair intrigued him, he wondered if she was a true red head and the picture of her pubes covered in a fine layer of the same coloured hair only served to make him even hornier than usual. Leanne looked at him wondering why he was looking at her so intently, he looked almost the same age as her father but something about him intrigued her, what was it she asked herself; she could not fathom out in her busy brain, but he looked, how could she explain even to herself, the word was sexy. Mike watched her as she moved about, despite the stiff and starchy uniform, she oozed sex, her every movement indicated her high level of sexuality.

If he was not mistaken she looked as though she was sex starved, for what reason he could not tell, it was something to do with the eyes he believed and as a result if he had even half a chance he was determined to see more of the mysterious Leanne. During the time he had spent with Leanne to complete the tiresome documents she had been as starchy and rather sharp in her manner, Mike had noticed how she had glanced at him in a strange was more than once, almost as if she were summing him up in her mind. However once the paperwork had been completed Mike was ushered into the labour ward and he watched, as his wife pushed when the midwife told her to, and panted when pushing was not the answer. The actual birth was not the prettiest thing Mike had ever witnessed, but once it was over he kissed his wife, thanking her for his new son, they had not even decided what to call him yet and Janet suggested Douglas Michael Merriman and although Mike was surprised at her choice he agreed and Douglas it was. His wife was tired, and the midwife told him she would need to rest, so leaving his exhausted wife to sleep, he went out of the maternity unit to go back home.

Mike arrived on the car park to see the attractive red head, Leanne, waiting alone, it was quite chilly and she looked frozen.

"What's wrong?" he asked her adding, "It's cold and it looks like the promised rain storm is very close."

"It's my husband" Leanne said in her brogue, "H is having to be working late and can't pick me up. I'm waiting for a taxi."

"I'll give you a lift if you like." Mike said.

Leanne's cold body shivered in the cold and she was stranded, although she did not usually accept lifts from strangers; she knew who Mr Merriman was, and his wife had just given birth, she therefore presumed he would be quite safe, so she readily agreed. Once she had climbed into the high vehicle as gracefully as she could, she relaxed inside the luxury of the Range Rover. Mike asked her for the number of the cab company, and when she had given it Mike used his cell phone to ring and cancel the cab. Leanne lay back in the front seat and she was struck by the smell of new leather and the unusual comfort of the expensive vehicle, she felt quite heady with the richness of the vehicles interior, the warmth already coming from the vehicles preheat system softened any resistance she may have offered to Mike's intentions.

The drive to Leanne's house was fairly short, the way wound through country lanes to an isolated house in its own grounds, it was not a huge house but larger than most in the district; whatever her husband did, he obviously got well paid for it. Mike pulled into the drive and as she got out the rain storm began to break,

"You can't drive home in this Mr Merriman, the roads will be awash; you had better come in until the storm passes and I'll fix you something to drink."

Mike was surprised and a little taken aback by the invitation but not wishing to appear rude he accepted the invitation. Once inside the house Leanne closed the door behind them and asked him for his jacket, which she hung in a coat rack inside a small cloak room.

"I had not expected to be asked in." Mike said apologetically.

Then after looking around for signs of anyone else in the house and finding no one, he took a seat in the comfort of a large settee in the large lounge, the central heating was on and the room was very warm. Leanne said,

"I have to get out of this dirty uniform and the clinical smell of the hospital, pour yourself a drink and whatever you decide to have I'll have the same."

Mike found the drinks in a sideboard cupboard and poured two large whiskies, one for him and one for Leanne.

When Leanne came down the stairs Mike was a little shaken to see she was dressed in a terry towelling robe and her hair was wrapped in a towel, she had obviously showered. Leanne had not been able to explain why, but she had not put on her bra and had sought out her french panties, her husband's favourite; that had been before he had found someone else more attractive to fool around with, she thought, the anger lingering, influencing decisions she would make later. She sat opposite Mike on a similar couch and tucked her legs up under her; she stretched out her arm towards the coffee table infront of her, and picked up the heavy tumbler. She did not ask what the drink was before putting the glass to her lips; she tipped the glass up taking almost half of the large measure of the golden brown liquid Mike had poured for her, she spluttered and coughed,

"Oh by Jesus, that's strong" she said "what is it?"

"Whisky" Mike responded.

"I don't normally take strong drink;" Leanne said trying to cover her embarrassment, "the same as I usually don't ask strangers into my house. My husband won't be home until late again, and I just felt like company, and knowing your wife was in hospital recovering from the birth; I presumed you would be going home to an empty house, so let's keep each other company."

For some reason Mike did not inform her that his mother-in-law would be at home with his other two children.

With that Leanne tossed back the remaining whisky feeling the spirit warm as it went down her throat and when she realised the flavour was quite pleasant she said,

"You know I think I'd like another one of those."

Mike made no comment as he stood and picked up the two glasses and poured them both a second large measure. He handed it to her and sat back on the settee. Leanne picked up her glass and took a long gulp the fiery liquid, feeling the warmth as it burnt its way down her throat giving her tummy a pleasant warm feeling; she smiled, then as if on an impulse she stood up then she walked toward Mike and sat beside him.

Leanne put her head on his shoulder and as she did so the smile faded from her face and all joy seemed to drain from her pleasant face as it crumpled into despair and tears began to run down her cheeks. At a loss suspecting it to be a reaction to the strong spirit, relaxing her inhibitions, weakening her defences and allowing whatever was bothering her rise up to the surface. Mike used to comforting his wife and his children in such circumstances naturally put his arm around her to comfort her and she looked at him as though she had made up her mind to confess some deep dark secret and in a course whisper and a sob she broke into her story,

"Oh Mr Merriman I have to tell someone, and I don't feel I can tell any of my friends at work;, so if you are prepared to hear my sad tale I'll begin."

Roy tightened his grip and pulled her closer to signify his affirmative answer

"Oh God where can I begin?" Leanne said quietly, "I think my husband has found someone else. He has changed over the last few weeks, he has gone from a loving and caring man to one who shows me no love, everything seems to have become so mechanical, good morning when he leaves for work and only a quick peck on the cheek and similar greeting when he gets home. He is often late from work at very short notice, he hardly ever touches me, feigning overtiredness, I feel so alone and uncared for."

The wracking sobs shook her and Mike let her cry the sadness out of her heart, slowly the sobbing eased but she made no attempt to remove Mike's arm from around her, instead she turned her head to face him and said,

"Mr Merriman would you kiss me? I need to feel as though someone cares."

"The name is Mike" he whispered as their lips touched.

To Mike it appeared that she was hungry for attention and the kiss lingered, her breathing became almost sonorous, the kiss developed into something more passionate, Leanne's arms went round Mike's neck and she pulled him closer.

The firm grip of the man she had previously thought to old enough to be her father, but he was, oh, so attractive and she felt so safe in his arms. Without thinking she reached down and taking one of Mike's hands she placed it inside the terry towelling robe, placing it on her naked breast. Mike's palm touched the firm flesh and she moaned softly, he squeezed gently and his thumb and finger rolled the hardening nipple; as it hardened, Mike needed no medals for realising the effect he was having on the neglected house wife, she was getting aroused and her need was growing. Mike kissed her neck and moved his lips kissing as he moved his arm slowly drawing the top of the robe open, his lips lightly kissing down her cleavage. Leanne was on a cloud, it had been weeks since her husband had touched her; the light headed feeling from the alcohol combined with her rapid arousal added to the feeling of being carried away went on, until she felt him brush his lips up the rounded mound of her breast and he kissed the hard exposed nipple.

"Oh God Mike," She sighed, "you'll think me wanton. I don't know if we should allow this to go any further, but I need someone, I'm so lonely and you are so much older than my husband."

Mike sucked, his tongue swirled around the hard nub,

"I may be older," he murmured, "but age can have its blessings. I am probably far more experienced than your husband, just relax."

The attention, the kissing, sucking, licking was having a profound effect on the sexually neglected woman and Mike felt her stiffness fall away as she relaxed, following her instructions Mike's hand gently pulled at the tie holding the front of her robe together. Mike's mouth moved to her other breast; the nipple hardened almost immediately and a low moan escaped from Leanne's lips.

Leanne felt her vulva begin to swell and unable to stop her rapid arousal developing; she felt the unmistakeable feel of moisture gather between her pussy lips. She had an irresistible desire for Mike to touch her down there. The need became unbearable and she felt her legs part revealing the delicate lacy fabric barely covering her most intimate parts to be open to Mike's keen gaze. Mike's own arousal soared his penis thickened and became hard, unable to believe his luck, any thought that he might be betraying Janet evaporated in his wild and uncontrollable lust. His hand slid up the inside of Leanne's thigh, the delicate and tender skin felt like soft velvet. Leanne was beyond recall, her husband had been "working late" and giving her no sexual attention for weeks, she was ripe for anyone who paid her any sexual attention. Her desire soared to become an urgent need that needed fulfilment.

Leanne raised no objections, her need surmounted her usual caution, she gave a soft whimper as Mike's hand moved slowly up towards her ache. She drew in a deep breath as Mikes fingers traced her pussy lips through the delicate fabric of her Victoria's Secret french knickers. The lack of elastic around the legs proved to be an added asset and Mike receiving no signals to stop, allowed his probing fingers to creep under the lacy edges of the knickers and he touched the puffy flesh of Leanne's highly aroused sex. Making a decision Mike gently parted the soft folds of Leanne's vulva; she widened her legs and sighed as Mike slowly ran his fingers up the now very moist centre until with the delicate touch of an experienced lover, Mike rubbed the soft hooded flesh of her clitoris. Leanne pushed Mike's head down from her breast; his head was soon between her thighs. Leanne felt every nerve ending in her body was supercharged as Mike's mouth closed over the swelling lips of her vulva and his tongue moved between the puffy outer lips and into her inner labia. Leanne's feeling of elation had clouded her mind, it was if she was in a dream, and she had long since forgotten her vows or what she would say to father Murphy at confession on Sunday; she argued to herself that God would understand her current need to have sexual relief and satisfaction was everything.

With a deep sigh Leanne's hips pressed up against Mike's invading tongue trying to get it further inside her deprived vagina. Her clitoris hardened and the soft hood slid back to allow the hardening nub to emerge.

"Oh yes," she moaned "Oh yes, Oh God that feels wonderful,"

Mike hesitated, this was moving on much faster than he could ever imagined, the soft moans continued,

"Oh Yes; Oh God don't stop, I'm very close."

Mike own arousal was being stimulated beyond his control, his cock ached, trapped as it was in the confines of his trousers and underwear. Mike needed to release the throbbing shaft to ease the ache and as he was by this time kneeling between Leanne's widely parted thighs; he surreptitiously used his other hand to pull down the zip of his trousers and unhook the waistband. As the trousers sagged down the relief was instant and his under shorts followed shortly afterwards; his swollen and very erect penis sprang free, it swung up in a graceful arc, its pulsing veins pumped blood, swelling it to its full hardness.

Leanne's back arched up, her hips pressing her pussy against Mike's lips, in her excited state; the shudder ran through her and she groaned softly unable to control her needs.

"Oh God" she whispered, the amazement that she had achieved this level of sexual arousal so quickly. "Oh God I'm cumming already, Oh dear God, what's got into me? Oh God, Oh God I'm there."

The explosion in Leanne's head matched the feeling coursing down through her body, every fibre seemed to be on fire, electricity leapt from one nerve ending to another; her hips pumped up and down wildly as her violent orgasm peaked. Mike waited until the tightness of her convulsing pussy eased and he moved his mouth back up, first up her pubic mound tracing the line of her trimmed pubs up to her navel, where he hesitated and swirled his tongue, then keeping his tongue against the soft delicate skin her traced a wet line up to her tender breasts; he gently kissed each nipple before raising his lips up to her mouth. Leanne sucked on Mike's lips, the strange taste from her own vagina not unpleasant, but she was un-heedful of the pressure of the head of Mike's penis pressing against her still spasming pussy lips. The flood of vaginal fluids oozing from between her vulva coated the huge crown and Mike eased his hips forward, the wet coated crown moved slowly and inexorably inwards. Leanne stopped breathing. She suddenly found her voice,

"Oh Jesus No! We can't be doing this, I can't, I can't, No! Please no more. It's one of the deadly sins. Oh God forgive me, I know it's a mortal sin" She moaned softly.

Mike was so excited as he concentrated on piercing Leanne's open defences, that he did not hear her or if he did he chose to ignore the plea, the blood had moved from his brain down to support his massive erection, Mike's prick was now firmly in control of his actions as he held the gusset of her flimsy, fancy, french knickers to one side. Leanne thought her heart was going to burst out of her chest, her excitement was so great, despite her pleas for Mike to stop she felt herself widen her legs and as she did so she felt the hard crown move in further. The pressure forced the bulbous head to split her entrance and the constant thrust of Mike' easy short strokes continued pushing the huge penis into her; the motions stretching her vagina open as it slid slowly, but relentlessly, deeper into her yearning void. Leanne could hardly believe it as she heard herself whisper,

"Oh God, Mike that feel so good. Oh God it feels huge, I'm so full."

Then with a soft grunt of satisfaction, Mike gave a final thrust, he felt the crown press against the end of her vagina, the velvet walls of her vagina closed around him like a warm glove and he began slowly to move in and out of her, letting Leanne's vagina get used to the size. Soon Leanne's hips were moving up and down, her body fully accepting Mike's driving flesh,

"Oh God be careful," she whispered "I'm catholic and I am not on the pill, I have never let anyone other than my husband inside me, He always withdraws when he gets near. A God is my witness I've always been faithful to him since the day I married him."

"You don't imagine he thinks of that when he is with this new woman do you? He is in all probability inside her this very moment shooting his seed up into her very core."

"Oh God do you think so, the bastard." Leanne replied angrily.

Despite her concerns, her desire was growing stronger, her movements were becoming uncontrollable, she had never felt anything this big inside her before, and involuntarily she felt her knees came up almost touching her shoulders. Mike was driving into her with increasing speed, his mouth sucking wildly at her soft white breasts; her moans were becoming louder.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Ward Sister

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds