• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Steeler Fan

Steeler Fan

One thing about living in LA, even if you're a Steeler fan there's plenty of places to go and watch the game with other fans. That's where you'll find me every Sunday during football season at a Steeler bar in the valley. It's always a raucous crowd when a Pittsburgh game is on the tube and pity the poor fool who roots for the other team. Sara was one of the regular crowd and we became friends over beer and football.

It was not as if we were introduced or anything formal, just we learned each other's name and drifted together as two people with a common interest tend to do. We both liked to get to the bar early to make sure we got good seats to watch the game, sometimes even before the bar opened for business. We would sit on the benches outside talking football while waiting for Gus to show up to open. Sara was knowledgeable about the game and I found I enjoyed talking with her. I guess the only way to describe her would be working class as I always saw her in jeans and the Steeler jersey she wore to every game. You know the type, average, brown hair, somewhat chunky but not fat. I'm just saying, although not beautiful she was not ugly. I never thought of her romantically and we barely talked of anything other than football. I never noticed any romantic vibes from her but then I knew she had a boyfriend and I'm sure that had a lot to do with it. I use to tease her about dating a man who didn't like football but only good-naturedly.

It was a normal football Sunday and as usual, I was the first one there. I got out of my car but when I got near the front door I found a sign saying, 'Closed by ABC.' Just great, I guessed Gus was caught serving some minor or something. I was walking back to my car when Sara pulled up so I walked over to tell her the bad news. I suggested another Steeler bar I knew of but she said if I wanted, I could come to her house, and we could watch it on her big screen. How could I refuse so I followed her home in my car, and was glad to learn she lived close by.

Her apartment was small but neat and organized and as she turned the game on, I asked her where the boyfriend was,

"He always disappears on football Sundays, he hates football, and he hates that I love it. I use to go to his place after the game but he says I'm no fun after the game so now we just ignore each other on game day."

It was a great game and the Steelers ended up winning in overtime when Polamalu intercepted a pass and ran it in for a TD. We were jumping up and down, screaming then we hugged, and then we kissed. I don't know what happened, I mean we were both so happy and both a little drunk I know that's no excuse but all of a sudden, we were in bed together.

It was so hot; I had never been with a girl so passionate, who knew what she wanted sexually plus she gave as good as she got. She sat on top of me, her hair matted in sweat as she rode me. I watched her boobs bouncing as she held on to my shoulders for balance. I saw her eyes glaze over and I knew she was ready to cum so I hurried to time my climax with hers. She screamed and collapsed on top of me as I shot my lode filling my condom to over flow. We lay there catching our breath and slowly the realization of what we had done caught up to us. I looked over to our clothes in a pile where we ripped them off each other. I looked at Sara and saw that she was embarrassed,

"Sara I'm sorry, I didn't mean to take advantage of you, I don't know how this happened."

She laughed,

"If you took advantage of me how come I'm sitting on top of you instead of you on top of me?"

This got me laughing too but when I looked at her, I stopped laughing and kissed her again. We made love again only stopping long enough to put another rubber on me. I went home thinking that too much excitement and too much booze had caused this to happen and it was only a onetime thing.

By the next Sunday, Gus got his license back in order and was able to reopen. I sat with Sara to watch the game and we said nothing about what had happened the previous Sunday. The game after this was to be a Monday night game and as Sara and I talked about it, she invited me over to watch it and have dinner. I accepted not knowing what I was getting into but hell at the very least it was a dinner and a Steeler game.

I brought a bottle of wine and a cake I bought at the bakery by my place. When she opened the door, all I could do was stare and I'm sure my mouth was open. She was in a dress and she looked very pretty.

"What, what's wrong?"

"I've never seen you in girl's clothes before, you look good."

"Why thank you sir, listen, I know I just got off work they held us over, I haven't even started dinner yet."

I told her it was fine and that I would help so she put me to work making the salad as she cooked pasta. Luckily, the sauce was already prepared and only needed warming. She sliced some bread slathered on some garlic paste and put it in the oven. As we waited on the pasta to boil, I opened the wine and we had a glass. We had our dinner in the front room so we could watch the game. As we waited for the game to start we talked about our lives, what we did and what we liked other than Steeler football. I felt at ease with Sara and realized I could like her a lot more than just a friend. I knew I had to watch out as she was already in a relationship and at the most, I was just a fling or maybe just a mistake.

I couldn't stand it; I had to know how she felt about me. I knew I was risking what we already had but damn it now I wanted more than just a friendship from this wonderful woman. I turned to her and took the glass from her hand,

"Sara, I'm sure I'm being stupid here but I have to know, is there a chance we can be more than just friends. It seems the more I'm with you the more I like you and I just might be falling in love with you. No, don't say anything yet I know you have a boyfriend and I'm overstepping here but I can't hide my feelings from you any longer."

When I had started talking, I was looking her in the eyes but as I poured out my soul, I bowed my head afraid of her answer. She let go of my hand but only to take my chin to lift my head. There were tears in her eyes and I knew I had blown even what we had, what a fool, I wished I could take it all back. I'd even just settle for friendship over nothing. She kissed me and not just a friendship kiss but a kiss filled with passion in fact she knocked me over. She started laughing,

"Rick, oh Rick I can't believe you feel that way, Oh god I've loved you for months but I was afraid that if I said anything I'd lose what we had."

"But, but what about your boy friend?"

She leaned over me to get the phone and she kissed me again as she dialed a number.

"Yeah, hi John listen there is no easy way to say this but I think we should break up. No I not surprised you think that way, we both knew we were just kidding ourselves. OK then no hard feelings? Good luck to you and I wish you well."

She hung up the phone then told me they had just been going through the motions for weeks and both of them were just looking for an excuse to end it.

We began kissing and before we knew it, we were in bed together and you know we never even turned on the game but we did get into that cake around midnight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Steeler Fan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds