• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ann: A Love Story Ch. 58

Ann: A Love Story Ch. 58

123

I woke up with a start, sitting straight up as a panic ran through me. The blanket that had been covering me flew off my body, landing on the floor next to me, and I began feeling around trying to figure out where I was. All I knew for sure was that the images that had been running through my head had really been a dream. But that didn't stop my heart from racing as I tried to gather my senses. And it didn't help me figure out where I was. The dream I had been having had seemed so real, I was totally disoriented.

Feeling to my right, I felt the cushions rising up, and I knew that I wasn't in a bed. "Where the hell AM I?" I said to myself, my body tingling from waking up so fast.

Feeling to my left, I knew I was close to the edge of whatever I was on, and finally I realized it was a couch of some kind...somewhere. I turned my body, my feet landing on the braided rug that was on the floor. Yet at the time, I don't know what was troubling me more; not knowing where I was, or that I had a dream about work, and I woke up thinking I was late.

Once my eyes adjusted to the light that was starting to come through a window, I saw the slate stone fireplace in front of me, and I remembered where I was...the cabin. Looking at the couch underneath me, I smiled, knowing that I'd slept there, and the reason why. Ann was in the bedroom alone, hopefully sleeping off the after effects from our night of her being my love slave. It was the first night since I'd left on my trip to get Ann that we hadn't slept next to each other, and to me, it wasn't a coincidence that I'd woken up suddenly like I did. Sleeping alone was probably the reason for the dream.

I hadn't thought about work since Dad drove me to the airport, and he talked to me about the way the meeting had ended between him and Dan, my boss, right after I had resigned. But here I was, having been startled awake by the thought of being late for work at the plant. And now, even though I knew where I was, and that I still had a couple more days of my vacation left to go, work was unfortunately on my mind.

I sat back, thinking about the two weeks that lie ahead for me once I got home. It would be my last two weeks at that job, before I left to start a new one at a new company in West Virginia. My mind started firing, all kinds of thoughts running through my head in rapid succession. How would the last two weeks go? How was my boss going to react to me after being verbally dressed down by my father, AND having to pay my new increase in salary out of his own pocket for the next couple of weeks? He'd opened his mouth and said he'd match the offer of my new employer in a desperate attempt to keep me. And my Dad, overhearing his offer, was making him live up to it, even if it was only for the three weeks between my resignation and my last day at work.

I wondered how things would go with the new customer I'd worked so hard to land. How would they react to me leaving? Would I be able to get things off the ground in just two weeks so that it would be the success story I wanted it to be upon my exit? How would the training go with my replacement...and more importantly, who would my replacement be? I knew it wasn't going to be Howard, my assistant. My father and I had discussed him on the way to the airport as well, and Dad wasn't surprised that I hadn't recommended him, because he really didn't have the right people and management skills to succeed in the job. I knew my Dad would be overseeing the selection of my successor; I wondered how Howard was going to take the news that it wasn't him.

With all those thoughts and more swirling around my head, my mind suddenly shifted to my new job. A hundred questions seemed to instantly enter my mind at one time, as I thought about the transition, and what that was going to be like. As I sat there on the couch, my mind becoming overwhelmed by the magnitude of all the unanswered questions that were banging around in my brain, it all came to a halt when I heard the sound of Ann's bare feet padding slowly across the wooden floor towards me.

"Neil?" I heard her say quietly, trying to figure out where I was, and where she was.

"Yeah babe...over here," I called out, tying to help her with her bearings.

She kind of shuffled over, walking carefully to make sure she didn't run into anything. Coming around the couch, she stood in front of me. And she was an incredible sight. Ann's hair was all over the place, mussed and almost looking like it had been teased. She was covered with dried wax, which was crumbing on her skin and falling to the floor as she walked. I was sure she left a trail of it from the bedroom to where she was standing. She looked dirty, from the sweat, and from being fucked on the ground outside; especially her knees, and her cheek and shoulders. She looked so...beautiful.

She was rubbing her left eye with the back of her hand, trying to wake up. And I couldn't help but laugh to myself at how odd it looked, with a roped tied to her wrist, dangling down her body as she did. Looking at her feet, she'd dragged the other ropes on her ankles along the floor as she walked. And of course, the makeshift leash I had made was still around her neck, the rope hanging down between her tits, stopping right at her pussy like she was wearing a long, thin tie.

"Why aren't you in bed? Is something wrong?" she asked nervously.

"What do you mean?"

"You're out here. You're not upset with what we did last night, are you?"

"No Ann, everything's fine."

Ann turned and moved next to me, wincing a little as her ass settled on the cushion beside me. But a concerned look on her face quickly replaced the grimace she had when she first sat down. Her right hand found my left thigh, and she turned to look at me.

"Neil, it's okay. You can tell me. If what we did last night bothers you that much, we don't have to do it again. We can just say we tried it once, and move on...okay?"

"Ann, what are you talking about? I thought last night was amazing. I'm worried about you...and whether you liked it or not. I'm worried I didn't do it right, or that I went too far...or not far enough. I've got all kinds of things going on in my brain this morning...most of it not even about us. Hell, I woke up thinking about work...what the fuck is THAT all about?"

"So, you liked what we did last night? You're not upset?"

"Yes and no."

"What?" she asked, looking confused.

"Yes, I loved it. And no...I'm not upset. Why?"

"Because I woke up alone, and you're sleeping on the couch...that's why."

"Aw...Ann. It's nothing like that at all. When we finished last night, you fell asleep almost the second you finished cumming. In fact, I was actually still inside you. You were so exhausted, and you were lying in the middle of the bed. I didn't want to wake you up. So, I just got things cleaned up a little and slept out here so you'd get some rest."

"Really?" she asked, her mouth turning up at the corners slightly.

"Of course. Like I said, I loved last night. I'm more worried about what you think about it."

Ann grinned, and got up, moving in front of me, an arm length away. Getting on her knees, she took her hands and made me part my legs for her. Reaching between her tits, she took her rope leash, and held it up for me to take.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Answering your question," she said with a wink.

"Huh?"

"You wanted to know if I liked what you did to me last night. This is your answer."

"I'm not following you, Ann."

"It's Annabelle. You told me yesterday that I was going to be your love slave until we got back to Loveland this morning. I'm holding you to that. Last night was so amazing for me, baby. And I don't want it to end until it's supposed to...so, take this."

I took the leash, and smiled at her. Teasing, I said, "And just what is it that you want to do, Annabelle?"

"I want to thank you for being such a great...Master. Can I suck your cock, sir?"

I pulled on the leash, and Ann put her hands on the floor and crawled to me. The way her ass moved was so sexy in the first hints of the morning light that was starting to come through the small front window of the cabin. When she got to me, she put her hands on my thighs, and she leaned down, licking at my balls.

Ann took one in her mouth, licking and sucking at it. Then she did the same to the other, making them both soaking wet with her saliva. As she did, my cock got rock hard, and she let out a little moan of satisfaction. Ann kept her hands on my legs as she licked up the underside of my shaft, before licking all around the head. She was lathering up my cock, making it slick with her tongue. She even spit on it a couple of times, before moving her saliva around with her tongue as it flowed down my stiff rod.

When she was satisfied that she had me the way she wanted me, Ann moved up higher, and lined herself up over my cock. Looking into my eyes, she pleaded with me. "Please fuck my face, baby. Take my head in your hands and fuck your slut's mouth and throat...and I want to swallow your cum."

She took a deep breath, and lowered her mouth over the head of my cock. Moving slowly, she forced her head down. It was a struggle, because of the odd angle, but Ann worked my shaft down her throat, until finally, her tongue was licking my balls. Then she nodded, letting me know she was ready.

As I grabbed her head, gently, Ann's fingernails dug into the skin on my thighs. It was her way of letting me know that she wanted nothing to do with gentle. She said she wanted her face fucked, and she meant it. My fingers gripped her hair, grabbing her curly strands as she pulled up off of my shaft. And when I did, she relaxed her own fingers, lovingly rubbing my skin. Ann pulled her head up slowly, and then hesitated at the top, waiting for me to take control of her, like she wanted.

I wanted to do what she asked me, but I knew that the way she was positioned in relation to where my shaft was pointing, was going to hurt her. As much as I wanted to make Ann happy, doing that wasn't a risk I was willing to take. So, I stood up. I watched for Ann's reaction, and she grinned around the tip of my cock. I could actually feel her love in the form of her lips around my head as she kind of kissed the edge of the mushroom cap, putting pressure on it. Then, she relaxed them and waited for me.

With my cock now aligned for a straighter shot down Ann's throat, I said, "Here we go, Annabelle. I'm going to fuck your face, and I'm not stopping until you taste my cum!"

She moaned as I grabbed her head hard and pulled it toward me at the same time I moved my hips forward. It was a hard, aggressive stroke, and Ann's immediate reaction was swift, and positive. She let out a gleeful squeal that was mostly stifled by the object currently lodged in her throat. But there was no doubt she loved it.

From there, I did exactly as Ann asked me to do. I fucked her face, with long, hard strokes. We settled on a nice, steady rhythm. I was watching her closely for signs of concern or fatigue, but all I got in return was reactions of happiness. It seemed a little hard to believe, but then again, almost everything I'd done to Ann over the last 24 hours had been given a big thumb up by Ann in one way or another. And that was HARDER to believe.

Once we started, after a few thrusts, momentum was taking effect, and with it, my balls. They became something like a pendulum, swinging back and forth. Every time I bottomed out in Ann's mouth, they would swing up and slap her under her chin lightly. It was an incredible side effect of the way I was treating her, and it was having quite a special impact on me.

I really thought it would last longer. I hadn't cum all that long before, so I naturally assumed that I could hold out for quite a while. But there was something about how Ann's mouth and throat felt at the time and the erotic circumstances we were having sex in. It was all too much for me to take.

I pulled back and held Ann's head still, my cockhead resting on her tongue. She reached up for the first time, and grabbed the base of my cock with her left hand to jack my shaft, while her right hand started massaging my heavy balls. I kept still, leaving the end of my cock on the tip of her tongue, because I wanted her to taste my cum. I wanted my load to land on her taste buds, so she'd get what she wanted. And I wanted her to have to swallow it on her own instead of just shooting it down her throat.

I threw my head back, my legs locking tight as I felt my balls pull up a little in their sack.

"I'm cumming ANNABELLE!" I yelled, letting her know what she already knew.

Ann giggled as I flooded her mouth with my load. She locked her lips around my head, hollowing her cheeks at first as she sucked it inside. She held it in her mouth, letting it build as she closed her throat. She was saving it, and savoring it. I moaned as she squeezed first my balls, and then my shaft, wanting to get every bit of her reward.

When I finished, Ann pulled back and and opened her mouth wide, showing me her mouthful of cum as I fell back onto the couch. It was like she was showing off what a good little slut she was. I placed my hand on her head, stroking her hair...but she remained perfectly still just like she was. It was like she was waiting for something.

And that something finally dawned on me after a few seconds. She WAS waiting...for permission.

"Swallow my cum, Annabelle. Show me how much you love being my love slave."

Ann closed her mouth tight, grinning from ear to ear. Tilting her head back just a little farther, she let me see her throat as she swallowed down the contents of her mouth in one big, quick gulp.

"Ahhhh," she exhaled as she opened up her mouth and stuck out her tongue, letting me see that she'd done what I'd asked her to do. "Thank you, baby. That was delicious," Ann said, her voice practically singing happily.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Wow...I'm glad we got up early," I said to myself as I read the itinerary Tina had planned out for our evening for a second time.

I was looking over the packet of things she had faxed to Julie, the manager of the Resort we were staying at, outlining a little of what we'd be doing that night, and hinting that she also had bigger plans for the next one. I'd read it the day before in front of Julie, but it really hadn't sank in. But Tina's assertion that the next night in Indiana would be 'bigger' than the one she'd planned for us in Nebraska was saying something, considering how we were starting our night. Tina had once again made dinner reservations again. Unlike the ones at the hotel in Utah, this one was more defined from a scheduling standpoint. It wasn't something we could be late for, which was why Tina was letting me know ahead of time.

Checking the map she'd sent, and I realized that it wasn't as long a drive as I had thought it was going to be. But we were still going to have at least a 12 hour trip, from what I could tell, which meant we were going to have to really kick it once we got going on our day. And since Ann was still in the shower, trying to get her body into some kind of shape to travel, I had no clue how long it was going to be before we even got started.

Ann and I would be leaving Colorado, and heading for Omaha. We'd be able to take US 34 all the way over to Interstate 76, and use that to head northeast so we could rejoin I-80 and could continue on our way across the country. That would cut a lot of miles off, instead of having to head back north to Wyoming. But, it was still going to be a long day driving, and I was hoping to have some more fun with Ann.

I'd told her she was my love slave until we got back to Loveland, and I figured we'd go there for breakfast. But as I looked at my watch, I knew that time was running out if we were going to be able to be in Omaha in time for what Tina had in mind. Of course, I didn't know what that was, other than the reservations, and a couple of very vague hints. But knowing Tina, I didn't want to be late and miss it. Besides, she'd worked her ass off to do this for me, and for Ann. Being late really wasn't an option as far as I was concerned.

"So...how do I look?" Ann said as she stood at the doorway of the bathroom. Looking up from my papers, I smiled as I saw her do a little spin in her bare feet. "I don't think it's too bad...do you?" she asked nervously.

Gone were all of the accessories she'd been adorned with the night before. There were no clamps, or ropes. Only the butt plug remained, since I'd told her I didn't want her taking it out yet. She stood before me a naked goddess, practically glowing with pride.

"You look like a love slave is supposed to look the day after a night like you had," I said as I got up and walked over to her. "You look happy."

I took Ann in my arms, holding her tenderly, making sure I didn't squeeze her too tightly. Her breasts looked tender, specifically her nipples, after having been pinched in those nipple clamps for hours. The were still red, and a little swollen, in addition to being hard like they always seemed to be. It wasn't like I'd just put the clamps on her and left them, but I'd continued to tighten them as the night went on, always with her unspoken blessing. She seemed to love the clamps so much that she'd actually gotten a little upset when I started to take them off at one point. But that didn't mean what felt good to her in the form of painful stimulation at the time, also felt good the next day.

Yet Ann grabbed my back, and pressed my body into hers, making me squeeze her tits between us. She flinched a little, but then she let out a little sigh of pleasure. "I love you," she said with a lilt in her voice. "And I AM happy."

"Aren't you sore?"

"Sure...but it's a good sore."

"But your nipples still look so red, and..."

"That's because I was pulling on them in the shower," she said bashfully as she pulled back. "They're a little raw, but it makes me so wet when I touch them. I couldn't keep my hands off of them."

"Ha...well, what about the rest of you?"

"My ass hurts a little."

"From the butt plug?" I asked, thinking that it had to uncomfortable by that point, since it was still stuffed inside her ass, and had been for like 8 hours.

"No...the spanking. That was...intense, but it was so fucking hot. But I can still feel it a little. It's good though. It reminds me that I belong to you. The plug is just kind of there, making me feel full...but it is harder to walk. I think my legs are the most sore...being spread like you had me on the couch, and then the bed...and then sleeping that way for a while. My thighs are killing me right now."

I pulled Ann to me harder, squeezing her body against me again, and I kissed her forehead lovingly. "Aw...I'm so sorry, babe."

"I'm not complaining Neil. I'm just telling you how I feel. I'm tired, and I'm sore...but I feel great. It's like how you feel the day after an unbelievable athletic event...you hurt, but you feel good too. You can't tell me you've never felt that burn before."

The first one that popped into my head was waking up after my weekend in Ann Arbor. A weekend filled with softball...and incredible sex with Dawn. My body ached, in the most delicious of ways. Yes, I hurt...but I also felt oh so good afterwards...every sore muscle a reminder of something that I enjoyed immensely.

Ann caught me in mid daydream, and said, "You're thinking of your weekend with Dawn, aren't you?"

I kind of snapped out of my trance, and I felt my face flushing. But I was honest and said, "How did you know?"

Ann laughed and said, "Because I've seen that smile before. Your 'Dawn' smile."

"My WHAT?"

"It's a contented little face you make whenever you think about her, or talk about her. I call it your 'Dawn' smile."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ann: A Love Story Ch. 58

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 631 milliseconds