• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dani's New Life Ch. 06

Dani's New Life Ch. 06

123

(If you haven't already, please read Dani's New Life – Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4a, Part 4b and Part 5. This will make much more sense if you do...)

It had turned into a very interesting morning for the beautiful, blonde Corporate Counsel. Dani had been impressed when she heard Alan's staff give their presentations at the Sales Conference/Product Launch in the hotel the day before, but she'd never seen them doing the hard, time-consuming and detail-heavy scheduling and logistics work that preceded a successful campaign. The 'nerdy' and anal-retentive little Dani still living deep inside of her thought they were pretty good at what they did, but they could be much better.

She smiled to herself as she looked around the living room area of Alan's suite. The sleek, fit, twenty-eight year-old was kneeling on the deep plush carpeting, her firm, heart-shaped ass resting on her heels and her hands clasped together behind her back. What made this current position slightly different than her 'normal' submissive pose was the way her breasts were displayed as they rested on the glass cocktail table. Her knees were actually under the table top and the thick, heavy glass supported her like an immense flat-shelf bra, her thick, extended nipples in plain view. With the approval of the others, Sasha had posed Dani like that to illustrate the effect of a piece of French lingerie. No one had told her to move back so the sexy blonde lawyer stayed where she was, her eyes scanning the room and landing on her sexy, young protégé at the bar.

Even though Tina had remained naked as she took notes and started to develop calendars and spreadsheets on her laptop, the Sales Managers hardly seemed to notice her as anything more than just another planning tool or office resource. Of course Alan had broken the adorable redhead's dutiful concentration once or twice with a stiff finger in her tight, almost girlish little cunt. Spoiled little girl that she was, Tami thought it was because he couldn't stay away from her as she lost herself in sweetly satisfying orgasms; Dani, however, recognized that the team was stalled – just like Alan had – and that he'd found a pleasant way to distract his staff – a diversion for the voyeur in all of them.

But all of them treated the highest-ranking employee, and the only Corporate Office among them, just like she was the slut who sucked off an electrician backstage at the Sales Conference, entertained at the ultra-private and high-level legal fraternity smoker in the hotel the night before, and who willingly let herself get orally raped and then fucked by two young black men to make up for a $10 tip just hours ago. From the core of her hot, moist cunt a feeling of intense pleasure flooded through her as she acknowledged and embraced the same slut that still hungered for more somewhere deep inside her. She could smell her own arousal and she knew that meant the others could as well. She flushed deep crimson with shame as her desires grew deeper and darker. She didn't have long to wait.

James and Paul, the SoCal surfer-boy brothers, had been discussing upcoming meetings with one of the major distributors in James' area. As it happened, Dani had concluded successful negotiations with the same group earlier in the year and she knew how they liked to structure their meetings. The basic assumptions the brothers were making were normal and usual, but in this particular case they were wrong. Even though their teams and areas were newly reorganized, it still fell to the Sales Managers to know all the relevant information – even if there was no practical way they could have. At the very least they should have admitted their lack of knowledge. The lawyer in her couldn't let their mistake go un-mentioned.

But the first time she gently 'corrected' one of the brothers, Tony stood up slowly from the black leather chair to the right of where Dani was kneeling. She knew better than to look at him as he loomed above her, his strong, powerful body massive from her perspective. There was silence all around the trembling, twenty-eight year-old Vice-President; the only sound heard was the soft hiss of leather sliding through the loops on the ex-Marine's khaki shorts. As Dani kept her eyes down she saw his reflection in the shiny surface of the polished glass table and she gasped in reaction to what she saw – he was wrapping the brown Italian leather belt around his hand. When he had about ten inches of the supple leather left, he dug his free hand into his pocket and pulled out two shiny alligator clips held together by a thin, twelve inch chain. He dropped the glittering apparatus onto the glass and everyone in the room besides Dani, Alan and Tony seemed to jump as the silver pieces hit the surface.

The hot, blonde executive was becoming lost in the heated miasma of testosterone and pheromones that emanated from the over-heated groin only inches away from her bowed head. Her skin vibrated as she heard him call to the young girl typing everything she heard into her laptop as she sat by the bar. "Hey, Red, can you help me out here, sweetheart?" He'd never spoken to Dani that sweetly and she was instantly jealous of her protégé and yet even more turned on. She lifted her eyes in time to see Tami spread her lightly tanned and athletic, cheer-leader thighs before climbing off the bar stool, exposing her perfect, tiny, twenty-three year-old pussy. The fresh, pink flesh was all shaved and smooth and glistening with her clear, sweet twenty-three year-old girl-juice from being loved on all night long and played with all morning.

Just before slipping into her special dark place, the soon-to-be-divorced lawyer made a promise to herself – she would train Tami just as she had promised her boss, Tami's cousin, the CEO. But she was also going to do everything in her power to seduce her protégé into a loving relationship as well. The two of them could own the world, she thought to herself as the lightly-freckled redhead stood across the cocktail table from Tony, on Dani's left. "If Alan could marry us both, we would rule the Universe!"

Tony's voice brought her quickly back to earth and her current reality. "Red," his voice was almost syrupy sweet, "I'd like you to clip those little silver puppies on the table onto your mentor's nipples, okay?" The three women in the room moaned as they each recalled the sweet, seductive pain those clips could bring. "But first," Tony continued with a definite smirk in his voice, "I think you need to stretch her nipples out a little more. Can you do that with your teeth, Babygirl? Will you do it for me? Now?"

The moans turned to groans as the cover girl model-cute redhead slipped to her knees and leaned over the table. "I told you before, Tony...I will always do anything you ask me to. That's what being your slut is all about, right?"

Dani melted hearing the words that were meant to hurt and humiliate her. To her totally submissive persona, from the perspective of her dark place, it seemed so clear that Tony cared enough about her to make this a special experience. As she slipped further into her lustful thoughts and cravings, she heard herself groaning in exquisite pain and looked away from Tony's reflection in the glass table-top to watch the beautiful redhead sink her small, white teeth into the dark pink nipple capping her left tit and pull the tortured flesh out and away from the firm, round breast. The pain-turned-pleasure started Dani's vaginal walls moistening in anticipation and her aroma wafted into the air mixing with Tony's powerful pheromones. The resultant mixture was enough to bring everyone in the suite to heightened states of arousal and excitement.

Dani was moaning almost unconsciously as Tami gave her mentor's abused nip a final suck and kiss before taking one of the silver clips between her fingers. She squeezed the open end together and the small tapered front opened to reveal sharp, interlocking pointed teeth.

"Oh my God!" Tami shrieked as her eyes found Tony's. "I mean...I've seen the clips with the flat things you can tighten, but...oh my God, Tony! You want me to put these on Dani? Really?" She experimentally put the clip around the tip of her little finger and let it start to close. "Shit!" Tami barked as she opened the dangerous little toy and saw a tiny red mark where one of the metal teeth pierced her skin. The young girl's body started to tremble along with Dani's and Sasha's – the air in the room heavy with their combined sexual perfume.

"If you want to be my slut, Red, do it now."

The young, blonde lawyer almost bit through her lower lip as the sexy redhead surrounded the dark, extended, blood-infused tip of her nipple with the open clamp and then slowly let her fingers relax as the cold, shiny metal bit into her mentor's rubbery flesh. And although no one seemed aware of it, everyone in the room was breathing in unison with everyone else.

"AAAHHHhhhhhh..." Even if she had wanted to, Dani couldn't have stopped the sigh that escaped her lips anymore than she could have stopped the single tear from rolling down her cheek.

CRACK!!!!

With a flick of his powerful wrist, Tony snapped the tip of his belt against the glass table missing Dani's right nipple by the slimmest margin. Her eyes glared at the men surrounding her with the pain that scorched her flesh and the desire for more. To the men in the room, all of them – except, of course, for Alan – on the edge of their seats and as hard as they'd ever been, the look in their Vice-President's eyes said only one thing: Fuck me!!! Fuck me as hard and as deep as you can!!!

"Listen to me, you stupid cunt," Tony seemed in complete control like he was explaining something to a child, "I know Alan gave you permission to speak, but even you had to know it was only regarding business. Since when does 'AAAHHHhhhhhh' have a business meaning?"

The Sales Director observed his staff from the bar across the room. He was pleased to see Tony take over and maintain control, keeping everything smoothly on course while establishing himself as the alpha amongst the sales managers. He was even more pleased to see his brilliant new protégé playing her part and manipulating the powerful ex-Marine into giving her exactly what she wanted. Besides Dani herself, he was the only one who knew that her gasping sigh was as deliberate as anything and everything else she had done since deciding to commit and submit completely to Alan's training. He did wonder, with a silent chuckle, if the single tear was natural or forced. He'd try hard to remember to ask her about it later.

"I'm sorry," she gasped as the leather belt was pulled back slowly over her naked breast, "it...hurts...Sir." Tony laughed with no humor in his eyes. He pulled Tami over the slick table-top to Dani's right side and told her to repeat her actions – faster this time. Within two or three minutes, the hot, young redhead finished, leaving the submissive blonde twenty-eight year-old with matching clips biting into her incredibly tender and seriously sensitive nipples, attached to each other by a loose length of thin silver chain. As soon as she finished, Tony pulled the tender young girl into his huge, powerful arms and kissed her like he had just taken her cherry after the Prom.

"You are just too cute, honey," he semi-whispered to her as he licked her neck up to her ear, "and you did everything I asked just right." Everyone in the room heard Tami moan as the ex-Marine clutched her naked body to his massive chest, bringing all of her romantic, school girl fantasies momentarily to life. He kissed her softly and repeatedly as he walked her back to the bar and sat her down on the same stool she had vacated minutes earlier. "Now you stay here, Red, while I give your mentor a lesson in being respectful to her co-workers." He smiled at the adorable young redhead and started back to the table but turned for just a second. "You better pay attention too, little girl. I'd hate to have to do the same thing to you." That time his smile wasn't quite so warm.

"Up, bitch – I mean now!" The words were out of his mouth before he took the first step towards the table where Dani was still locked in her submissive pose halfway under the glass coffee table. She didn't think about the tone of his voice – just that her muscles were burning with the strain of staying in that position for so long. The fire in her nipples had started to abate, but she knew it would flame up again as soon as she moved.

Slowly, sensuously and in total control, the one-time teenager whose best climaxes came from rubbing her pussy raw while reading Slaves of Gor, rose like a cobra in a basket dancing to the strange sounds of a mysterious flute, her breasts swaying as the sharp, tiny clamps bit deeper into her flesh. Only moans and gasps, sudden puffs of air moving in and out of the Sales Managers' mouths, broke the silence surrounding them. They stared at the beautiful woman before them, never having seen anything quite like her before. Naked, exposed, and completely vulnerable, she was their sole focus and the object of their lust and desire – their total need. Alan saw his staff at that moment as a pack of hungry wolves who were not about to be denied much longer. The smell of anticipation permeated the room.

But just as the dark, ruggedly handsome ex-Marine was about to speak again, there was a sharp knock on the door. Alan smiled to himself as Tami left her little perch at the bar to go answer the door without being told – she was indeed a quick study. A moment later, the tight-bodied little redhead led Alan's friend James and the room-service waiter who had abused Dani earlier into the room. Tami was turned on as she remembered the size and shape of the young man's cock – especially the big, dark, over-sized head – and her nipples grew long and hard as she walked the men to where Alan was waiting by the bar. When she turned around, the young waiter smirked at the excited redhead and then turned to James. "Damn, I told you they was both fine, boss..." His good mood ended when his remarks were met by silence. The older man ignored him and addressed himself to Alan.

"Those clips on blondie's tits look kind of painful, Mr. Jacobs. Have we come to collect the tables at a bad time?"

"Not at all, my friend," Alan replied. He turned towards the coffee table. "Tony, please tell our guests what you were doing."

Tony grinned. "I was about to give a lesson, gentlemen, about what happens when you disrespect people...when you don't honor your own promises." From the bar, Alan urged Tony to continue. The next thing the handsome Italian did was nod to CJ Park, the tall, angular Korean Sales Manager seated on one of the leather chairs behind him.

With a quick flick of his wrist, CJ launched a miniature grappling hook tethered by very strong fishing line at the silver chain swinging alluringly between Dani's proud, firm breasts. As soon as it caught, the skilled Korean started to draw it back, pulling the chain and the clips, stretching the tortured nipples of the beautiful blonde slut, the corporate Vice-President and General Counsel.

The sharp steel teeth pulled at her dark pink tips creating painful tears in her flesh that a week before would have brought the sexy, suburban lawyer to her knees. But now, finding the dark place that Alan told her about, she was able to process that pain into incredible pleasure and still have a part of her mind observing and learning the lessons her Master was always teaching her. She was sure it was no accident that James and her young attacker appeared during a 'lesson' about disrespect and lying.

CRACK!!! CRACK!!!

"Ooooooohhhh, God! AAAAIIIIIIEEEEYYYYYYYY!" Dani's mind exploded with her screams as the alpha-Sales Manager flicked the tip of his leather belt against the silver alligator clips biting into the blonde pain-slut's tortured nipples. What actually came out of her mouth was little more than a long, soft hiss as she controlled her breathing like a Zen master. The liquid dripping from her over-excited pussy was much more revealing. She hadn't been that hot since her short time with the Judge; CJ's constant, jerky tugging on the chain drove the tiny, silver teeth deeper into her flesh and still she wanted more.

"Someone as highly educated as you," Tony continued, "should understand that in the real world, the business world, there are consequences. When you make a promise, others are going to count on it. If you don't keep your promise, the others might even be affected by it." Tony nodded at CJ who gave the chain a strong yank. A long, low moan escaped the young, sexy lawyer/slave's mouth, distracting everyone so no one saw James and Alan nod to each other.

James chuckled loudly. "That is a very good lesson, young man," he said to Tony. "Can I ask you to take that little thing off her titty-chain? I understand that the tip today is a blowjob from this sweet little thing." Tony glanced at Alan and saw him nod – he took CJ's little apparatus off the chain and tossed it back to the strong, lean Korean. As soon as she was freed, Dani moved directly in front of Tony and knelt at his feet.

"Thank you, Sir. It will not happen again, Sir." She raised her eyes slightly and spoke again. "May I please take care of my Master's good friend now, Sir?"

"You may," Tony said and Dani started to rise, "after you thank me properly. Kiss me, slut!" He pulled her centerfold body tightly against his massive physique, crushing her chest to his, making her nipples burn with unimaginable pain. When their lips fused together their lust ignited the room. Tony felt the insanely sexy VP tremble in his arms from the pleasure and the pain and he gently pushed her away. He moved his hands to her flushed, firm breasts – his fingers only inches from the torturous clamps. "Are you ready?" Looking straight into his eyes she nodded and before she could bring her head back up, her nipples exploded in pure agony – flaming, throbbing pain buckled her knees as the blood rushed back into the abused flesh. The beautiful, blonde lawyer's eyes rolled back into her head and the electric light show started to play across the backs of her eyelids as she fell helplessly into Tony's strong arms.

Around the room there was a deafening silence broken only when Dani began mumbling her way back to reality. Her eyes opened to find CJ standing next to Tony who still had the lithe, athletic blonde in his arms. "Oh my God! Thank you, Sirs...thank you both." She leaned up in Tony's arms and first kissed the handsome Italian and then she turned her gorgeous face to the stoic Korean. "You were perfect, Sir. Will you teach me sometime?" Then she kissed him as well before dropping gracefully out of Tony's large hands and making her way to the bar. The two men passed a look to each other – a promise for the future. They would push the Corporate Counsel's envelope in ways she couldn't begin to imagine.

She stood before the man she considered a good friend. While she had only known the Head of Room Service well for a few days, he had witnessed nearly everything that had happened to the young lawyer from her shame and embarrassment over telling him that "being a slave is sexy" and giving herself to him to make amends, to her debasement at the secret fraternity smoker. He had been completely supportive – never judgmental – and she loved him a little just for that. James was a big, good-looking man, very powerful in a subdued way and she found that sexy and lovable as well. Now, standing before him hot, sweaty and smelling of cunt, she loved the way his eyes moved over her with such obvious desire. For a moment, she wished that James had really come for her – for the pleasure she'd promised him after their hours together at the smoker – instead of using her to help discipline one of his young charges.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dani's New Life Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds