• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Chloe's Internship Ch. 08

Chloe's Internship Ch. 08

12

I'll be moving into some heavier themes: more dominance and submission, creative use of orifices, a lot of ass play and some other stuff but that's enough of a spoiler. I'll keep posting under exhibitionism because I think that's the main category overall.

Because I'm having trouble keeping track of characters, my guess is that you might be, too. They all have last names because that's how Chloe addresses them. Here's a quick list of the cast. Not everyone has had much of an appearance yet:

Chloe: Nineteen year old intern with exceptionally long blond hair, big tits and creamy white skin.
Brian Stevens: Boss
Craig Brown: Sleazy dude with a delusion of ladysmanism
Mark Harris: Focused, kind of autistic guy with a massive inner world. Has a hobby making gadgets.
Carlos Magnini: Whiz from Chile.
Jeff Postolski: Nice guy, shy.
Edward Sinclair: Craig's best friend. Tends to follow him around and generally seen as his sidekick.
Jerome Finney: Fat and quiet, sits closest to the door.
Sanjay Verma: Competitive, ambitious Indian on a rare visa.
Frank McIntire: Middle aged black man. Single after a bad divorce.
Mike Roth: Cocky uberprogrammer with ADD.
Jim Elway: Small English guy with large souped up glasses. Gnomish. Also likes making crazy gadgets.
Arthur Kaliakides: Old Greek tailor.

Chapter 8

Wednesday morning, Chloe woke up on a strange bed. An actual bed, not her shitty thin mattress. She was still in her skirt and shoes, smelling freshly fucked and laying on top of the sheets. She could feel the silver chain around her waist. Fingering it, she noticed that it was slack and was surprised to find that she had subconsciously been keeping her stomach firm all night. Maybe Arthur was onto something with his little chain idea. Did her abs feel tighter? She also felt the increasingly familiar soreness in her nipples, and her pussy felt good. She had a whole zoo of feelings running around all over her. She stretched out into all those sensations; very very interesting. Turning her head, she saw a red 7:05 on an alarm clock. On the other side there was light. "Mr. Verma!"


She jumped out of bed. Sanjay was wearing a towel, shaving in the bathroom off of his bedroom, thinking to himself that he could definitely get used to seeing this little blond bombshell careening out of his bed every morning, all jiggly tit flesh and shiny ornaments. He even appreciated how her makeup was barely mussed and her braids were still looking pretty neat after all he had put her through the night before. Not to mention the super slutty heels! Very hot that she would keep those on all night. Somehow she managed to look perfect no matter the time of day, or maybe she was just so hot to begin with he couldn't tell the difference. She stood in the door frame looking cute as hell, all desperate and worried, her eyes pleading at his tall, lanky body in the mirror. "I'm going to be so late! I have to get to the tailor's for my clothes and I'm barely going to make it from there to work!"


As he turned, she moved to cover up instinctively, then remembered their conversation from the night before and thought better of it. She didn't want him to think she was scared of him or something.

"Well then you better get cleaned up."

She started taking off her skirt. He looked at her with mischief in his sleepy eyes, "Leave it on, shower like that, it'll look hot. Leave your clothes in, too. I want to be thinking of them inside you all day."

Chloe remembered why she was feeling so oddly full. They had practically assaulted each other after he'd rushed into his house carrying her fireman style and thrown her on the bed. He was either a lot stronger than he looked or lust gave him some kind of superhuman power. The memory was putting her back in the mood.


He had plowed her pussy hard, then he'd squirted a bunch of some gel stuff - hair gel for all she knew - onto her back door and jammed his way into her ass, unloading a third round in her bowels. She could feel her little top from yesterday deep in her pussy. The smaller g-string stuffed deep inside her butt was barely noticeable by comparison. She wondered how she'd get them out. Weird to have clothes packed inside her, but the idea of being stuffed was keeping her pretty horny. Before getting out of the shower she hazarded a finger up her rear entrance. Last night it had hurt at first, but Sanjay's shaft hadn't felt all bad after a while. She wiggled her finger a little, sore, but she could see herself getting used to backdoor action. Chloe smiled to herself, dirty girl. She made herself stop masturbating in the shower and finish cleaning up. She had to get to Arthur's for some fresh clothes and then to work, all in one hour, and she had no idea how far the commute was from Sanjay's place. It was weird to take a shower in the same clothes she'd gone out with, and in heels, but she figured she was practically naked anyway.


Sanjay was fully dressed by the time she got out. She noticed he was wearing a blue dress shirt and khakies. He even had a belt on. A far cry from the cutoffs and ratty shirt with the equation on it he had on yesterday.

"Very nice," she commented.

"You're not so bad yourself. Let's go."

Chloe hesitated. Was he going to give her something to cover up, or was she going to have to walk out in broad daylight with her boobs out and a little skirt that didn't really count? He was already at the door, looking at her expectantly. She followed him, still soaking wet from the shower, out onto his driveway. She almost bolted back inside.


There were people on the sidewalk! And cars! She counted an SUV and two sedans lined up behind the stop light at the corner right outside Sanjay's front door. She ran to the car. Sanjay was standing by the car cracking up. He noticed that she wasn't trying to cover up, leaving her her massive tits to bounce around and her smooth pussy to stare fixedly at him from under her skirt. Good girl. After getting over her shock, she laughed, too. How could she be shy after fucking in front of twenty some strangers at a strange bar?


On the ride Chloe sobered, working consciously to stymie her arrousal. She had resolved not to get heavily involved with her coworkers. After last night, she wasn't sure she'd be able to manage this with Sanjay. "Mr. Verma, I was thinking yesterday, when I went out with Mr. Brown...." She saw Sanjay was all ears and continued, "Well, I'm going to be working here all summer, and I'm basically teasing you all all day. If the other guys think we're going serious, there could be some problems. I don't want people getting jealous, you know?"

Sanjay was quiet for a moment, thinking. Was she rejecting him. He frowned, after the fucking he'd given her last night, she was really going to just blow him off? He checked his temper and started thinking it out, examining her logic. "I think I get it... Yeah, I can see what might happen. Ha! It's kind of all or nothing isn't it?"


"What do you mean?"

"I mean, if you start hooking up with me, we'll be at work and I'll be the only one getting a lap dance, and the guys aren't going to go along with that. You give everyone lap dances or no one and then you have to dress like a nun just to keep the peace. And if you're giving us lap dances, we're going to start asking you out. If you say no to some of us and yes to some of us, that won't be good. So everyone gets to fuck you or no one gets to fuck you."


Chloe hadn't looked at it in such blunt terms, but he was pretty much on the mark. Describing herself as a slut wasn't something she was keen on. Hearing it from someone else, described so sensibly, was disconcerting. She was quiet for a while. Sanjay started to kick himself for saying something stupid. Reluctantly, Chloe looked at him. Her eyes were wet, but she wasn't going to cry, "Yes... actually, that's exactly right."


She sucked it up and gave him a sexy smile, putting a hand over his crotch. Sanjay looked back, unreadable. He was having some trouble going from thinking of her as a possible girlfriend to thinking of her as a plaything. She leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm glad you understand. Lots of fucking or no fucking." She squeezed gently, feeling him grow in her soft grip.


"In all honesty, I'd rather have you all to myself," he smiled back at her, choking the words out. All reason aside, there was a part of him that was sore about her not getting exclusive with him. He told himself if she wanted to be a toy, man, he was going to have fun. The idea of spending time with this fine piece of ass and being able to do whatever he wanted with her was pretty damn appealing, "but if I have to share, I'm not going to complain."

Shortly, they pulled up to the tailor. It was 7:30. Crap. She was cutting it close.

Arthur dropped the scissors he was holding as she walked in topless wearing a shrunken, warped version of the skirt he'd given her the day before, now no longer pretending to cover her naked body. A tall South Asian man followed her in closely. He recovered, "I trust you had a nice date, then." Arthur sounded terse.

"Good morning, Arthur! This is Mr. Sanjay Verma. Sanjay, this is Arthur," Chloe beamed, nervous at his tone.

"How do you do, Sanjay." They shook.

"Mr. Verma drove me here, we work together." She didn't feel it was necessary to go into details. Her walking in with a man, wearing nothing but stripper heels and a joke of a see-through skirt told the story well enough.


"I see," Arthur nodded solemnly. "Well, let's get started, shall we?"


Chloe took her position up on the platform and pulled off her skirt. "I hope you don't mind, Arthur, but I'm running pretty late today."

"Now, now, dear girl. You know our understanding. Er... Mr.?" Arthur looked at Chloe's friend.

"Sanjay."

"Sanjay, of course. We might take a little while. If you need to get going, I'm sure Chloe will understand."

Sanjay was curious about this situation. This was where she got her unbelievably slutty outfits, and there was something intriguing about the intern's relationship with this old man. "Oh, it's no problem, I can wait."

Chloe was very apprehensive. Arthur was unpredictable and she hated to think about what Sanjay might see. She was also worried. Arthur was going to take his time. Would she lose her job for being late all because of her bizarre clothing arrangement? She could just imagine explaining that at her next job interview. If she ever got another one. Maybe she should just bolt. Arthur walked around the platform appraising her. He didn't try to hide his disappointment, "You are not honoring our commitment, Angel. I really don't understand."

"I'm so sorry, Arthur. I haven't had a chance...."

He stopped her with a raised hand. "You will have to compensate some other way, tomorrow, you must wear the shorts in I gave you Monday. Understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"Now, let's make you presentable."

Arthur pulled a length of pinstriped dark gray wool from the counter and lay it over her butt. He pulled it around until the ends were at the sides of her thighs, where the material ended. "Hold that there, please."


Chloe stood with her butt covered and pussy bare, holding up the fabric at the top of her thighs by black plastic buttons. Arthur came up with a smaller rectangle of the same fabric and placed it over the first, attaching it to the buttons so that it draped over her front. Mindful of his audience, Arthur decided to show off his work, "Why don't you turn around and show us how it looks... arms up... much better."


Sanjay noticed the skirt was as short as the one she had worn yesterday. Maybe shorter. Strips of her thighs flashed all the way up the sides of the little skirt to where they fastened in front. Her pussy was barely covered in front and a full inch of bare butt hung under the brief hem with the mound of her vagina just visible between her gorgeous pale cheeks.


Next, Arthur brought out a silver chain. It looked just like the one she was already wearing but longer. Was he going to widen the length around her waist? He wrapped one end around her neck snugly and she heard something click behind her neck. He then dropped the slack behind her back like a leash. Chloe felt pressure on her neck as he pulled down on the slack, forcing her to arch her back slightly. After a second click, Arthur stepped back. "Beautiful, turn around so your coworker can see," Arthur looked at his work proudly as she turned around a second time. He could tell the tall Indian man was enjoying the view. He had a feeling this was his kind of guy.


The quarter inch silver chain around her waist was now linked by a similar chain to a smaller loop that went around her neck. The connecting length tugged down slightly, running in a straight line so tightly that it hung suspended away from her body as it forced her to arch her back a little. With this thin control system, she would have no option but to bend at the waist with her back rigid. Chloe was worried.


"You see, dear Angel, even with the waist chain, you still slouch. It's awful and I can't bare to see you like that; showing off my work like a slob." Arthur noticed that he had Sanjay's full attention now. "You understand, don't you Mr. Sanjay?"


"Y... Yes, I completely understand." He marveled as Chloe's forced posture pushed her massive breasts even further out and pulled her waist in further. It was a breathtaking look. "Perhaps you can help me with the next part, sir, won't you come around this side. Please, take her hand."


Arthur didn't really need Sanjay's help for this, but Chloe seemed to trust him, and he wanted to keep her reassured for what he was working up to. He brought over a pair of shoes. These were closed patent leather booties with laces from top to bottom. He placed the first on her bare left foot as Sanjay steadied her. When she put her foot back down, she had to stand on tiptoes with her bare foot to keep even as there was a good six inches of heel on it. Arthur repeated the process on her right foot. Sanjay was getting noticeably turned on and was liberally running his hand between her ass cheeks, making Chloe squirm and flush. The skirt was so short his actions hardly pushed it up. The way he saw it, if she wasn't going to go out with him, fine. If she wanted everyone to use her like a whore, he had no problem with that. In fact he was literally warming to the idea.

Arthur read the look on his face and decided it was time to raise the stakes.

He looked at her sternly, arms crossed, "Alright, young lady, I've been thinking about your attitude. First, in spite of my efforts with you, you continue to slouch like a common hussy. Second, I asked you clearly to come in today wearing the first outfit I gave you, with the shorts, and you show up in a mangled wreck of the evening wear that I so carefully prepared. Clearly, you are just a little slut who cannot keep her clothing on!"


Chloe was chastened by his words. She had broken his agreement and disrespected him deeply by letting the clothes that he so painstakingly made for her, free of charge, get destroyed. And she had let a coworker she had known for less than a week completely have his way with her the night before, in public, and it had made her so hot she had begged him for more once they gotten back to his house. She had even let him fuck her ass. The same coworker she was now letting rub her pussy openly in the middle of Arthur's shop. Who but a slut would act this way? Chloe couldn't look the old man in the eye and stared down, seeing nothing but her big fat tits in her blurring vision. A sight that only reinforced her shame. She shuddered in humiliation and arousal.


Arthur continued, "Why is your skirt ruined and where is your top, Miss? And where is the protective cover I prepared so carefully for your vagina? I do not see any of that here."

Chloe was too ashamed to explain that she was at this very moment carrying one those items inside her lower cavities. Sanjay wondered about what the old man was talking about. Vagina cover?


"You are a little slut, miss. I must ask you to get on your knees."

On shaky legs, Chloe knelt down. What was the old man up to?


"Miss Chloe, it is clear to me that you crave the semen of men. I have treated you like a young lady and you have disappointed me. I would not have it on my conscious to be responsible for other men forming the wrong idea about you. You have asked me to help you dress appropriately for work. I must balance that with the responsibility to dress you in a manner befitting your nature. Mr. Sanjay, you are welcome to join me for this." Arthur solemnly unzipped his pants inches in front of Chloe's face and pulled out his rigid cock. He slapped her on the face a couple of times and backed up, jerking up and down. He looked down at the crying girl in front of him. "Look up at me now, young lady, it is important that you understand....


Sanjay definitely understood. He saw Chloe's tear streaked eyes looking up at the old tailor. This is what it means to be a whore, thought Sanjay, and this is what you want, you little bitch. "As a matter of fact, I will join you. This little cunt deserves to look like a slut."

Arthur nodded at him and made room. "Sanjay, this slut and I have an understanding. She has agreed to let me take pictures of her so I can see how she looks in my clothing. Would you mind if I photographed this?"

Sanjay felt a surge of blood into his penis and nodded dumbly. He was going to cream hard onto this girl and he definitely wanted it memorialized. Little did he know that four high definition cameras were already recording the action from four angles.

For Chloe, this was her first time looking at two cocks at once, and it was being photographed! She realized that she had started playing with herself and felt even greater mortification. Sanjay came first, shooting a first jet into her left eye, with the camera flashing rapidly in the old man's free hand. Chloe reacted reflexively, looking down and trying to blink the jism out and get away from the bright light. The next stream hit her forehead and started running down over her nose. "We did not tell you to look down, young lady! Smile up here, for the photograph!"


Chloe returned their gaze, still blinking her glazed eye and digging deep for a smile. In spite of herself, she was getting wet, and the camera picked it up clearly. Sanjay was finishing up and moved close, dribbling onto her cheek, then moving in further to jab his dick in her slightly open, panting mouth. Chloe dutifully licked him clean. He stepped back and looked at his work. His gunk coated her eye from below her eyebrow and down in a line over her left cheek. His second shot had trailed down from between her eyebrows to the right side of her nose and had finished its run next to her right nostril. He loved the look of his load on her face, and marveled at how she was still jerking off. What a little slut! As he waited for Arthur to finish up, he wondered about what Arthur had been talking about when he mentioned the vagina cover. Whatever that was, she had definitely not been wearing one. She had been wearing panties....


A couple of minutes later Arthur shot his wad. He opted to go lower. Arthur came copiously but he'd never been a high pressure shooter. "Push your breasts together, slut." Coming from the old man, the word ramped up her humiliation and she bit her lower lip to keep from moaning. His discharge hit her lower; long ropes dangled onto her tits. Right, then left. Arthur's aim was good, but a strand ran down off her nipple and dripped onto the floor. Arthur grabbed her hair and rammed his dick in her mouth. "Now clean me well you little bitch."

She swirled her tongue around his shrinking shaft, slurping off his residue. "Umm, keep going, get under the skin, make it shine." She'd never done that, hesitantly, she teased her tongue under the old man's foreskin and ran it over his head. It was more bitter under there. Cum didn't taste all that great and the old man's smegma tasted worse. How low had she sunk? Just last week, she would never imagine anyone willingly getting themselves into this situation.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Chloe's Internship Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds