• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Teased by my Mistress’s Feet

Teased by my Mistress’s Feet

12

Teased and denied by my Mistress's Feet

My wife always knew I had a foot fetish. She loved the attention I would lavish on her feet, allowing me to provide her with long intimate foot massages when ever she wished, dutifully giving her a pedicure each week, to ensure her toenails were always perfectly painted, and that her soles, heels and toes were soft and supple. She would often indulge my insatiable fetish by allowing me to kiss her bare feet during sex, knowing just how much it would turn me on and bring me closer to orgasm.

This all changed the day she bought a CB2000 chastity device for my cock. Unbeknownst to me, my wife, or should I say my Foot Mistress, purchased the chastity cage to ensure that it would be her who was getting the pleasure and benefit of my foot fetish, and not me. Up to that point I repeatedly and selfishly helped myself to ecstasy at the thought her feet, most often masturbating alone, deliriously dreaming of her sexy soles and toes, or there were the odd occasions when she would treat me to a wonderful orgasm as I fucked her hard and kissed her delectable soles.

It was Sunday night, Mistress called me into the bedroom, I came in to find her dressed in sexy black lace bra and shiny skin tight black latex leggings, she wore shiny black strappy high heels, her toenails were freshly painted red. I immediately noticed she had a new silver ankle bracelet adorning her right foot, dangling from it was a small key.

"Kneel".

I immediately did as I was told.

"Take off your clothes".

I stripped myself of all my clothes and knelt before her naked and vulnerable.

"You are going to be my foot slave, you will do what I say when I say. You will look at my feet only when I allow you to look at my feet, you will kiss my toes only when I allow you to kiss my toes, and you will worship and lick my bare soles when I allow you! Is that understood foot slave?"

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress." I replied, the excitement clear in my voice

"I am not just your Mistress I am your Foot Mistress!!!"

"Yes Foot Mistress, sorry Foot Mistress."

She sat on the bed, her foot slave kneeling obediently on the floor at her feet, I looked into her eyes, ensuring not to glance down at her red painted toes and high heels just inches from my hardened cock, I was now her foot slave and I awaited her permission to even merely be allowed to look at her feet. I was attentive to her every word, waiting to carry out any order she requested of me. I longed to prove myself as a good slave and hopefully she would allow me to pleasure myself at her feet. This didn't happen.

Mistress produced a CB2000 from under the pillow and waved it right in front of my face. The gold padlock knocked off the hard plastic and made me swallow hard.

"Do you know what this is foot slave." She said mockingly.

"Yes Foot Mistress, it's a cock cage Foot Mistress".

"That's right foot slave it is a cock cage, and I'm going you be locking your little cock inside. I am going to control your orgasms from now on, I think you have been having far to much fun on your own, I know how much you like to masturbate, fantasizing about kissing and licking my feet all over. And just to ensure you don't release yourself from chastity, I will be wearing the key to your cock on my ankle bracelet so from now on foot slave, you'll only be allowed to cum to my feet when I say so."

It was what I always wanted, to be a true foot slave, to dedicate my every thought and action to my Mistresses feet. But now the realism of what actually lay before me immediately set in, with the sight of this simple hardened plastic device with shiny gold lock dangling from my Mistresses finger. I was visibly nervous but yet deep inside I quivered with excitement, a contradiction of emotions, the first of many, this little device would lead to many more, most notably - frustration.

"Yes Foot Mistress, Thank you Foot Mistress, It would be an honor to wear it for you Foot Mistress"

"What a good little slave you are, I didn't think there would be any resistance from you foot slave, although looking at that erect cock I think their maybe a little resistance to physically getting your hard cock into this little cage! What do you think foot slave, should Mistress be kind and allow her foot slave one last orgasm before he's locked up and teased for who knows how long. Would you like to kneel before me to masturbate to my p-r-e-t-t-y f-e-e-t one last time foot slave?"

"Oh yes Mistress, please Foot Mistress may I please, I beg you, please allow me to cum to your beautiful feet."

Taking in my humility she looked down at her pathetic naked slave, kneeling inches from her feet, cock standing to full attention, eyes wide with anticipation. She continued to stare at me, only drawing out my anxiety, was she going to allow me to pleasure myself, the one thing I craved so much that was completely in her control. She raised her foot and gently brushed her red toes under my swollen balls.

"You may touch yourself to my feet, Slave"

"Oh thank you Foot Mistress"

Without hesitation I grabbed my cock and began to frantically pull myself, I glanced up at my Mistress, reciprocating a harsh dominating expression I then set my wide eyes down to her beautiful red toenails, lying longingly before me in her sexy black high heels. I knew it wouldn't take long for me to cum. I was so overly excited, I knew this was going to be my last orgasm for some time, and I counted myself lucky to be given the privilege of cumming one final time to such a delectable pair for feet.

I could feel my self getting closer and closer, my gripping hand getting faster and faster, my eyes fixated on her ten red toes. I could feel the cum imminently going to leave my testicles.

"STOP! That's quite enough foot slave. I've changed my mind, now take your hand off that throbbing little cock, and place your hands behind your back. I know you had hoped to cum all over my feet but Mistress has other ideas for you slave, it's not about your pleasure, its all about mine."

Mistress stepped off her throne and moved slowly and stealthy behind me, running her finger nail across my chest as she circled me, she stood directly behind me and I then grabbing my arms she snapped cold metal handcuffs on my wrists.

"I don't want any problems from you slave when I am fitting or removing your device, so as to be sure you don't even accidentally brush your hands against your unlocked cock, you will be wearing these handcuffs every time Mistress decides to put your cock lock on or on the rare occasion I decide to take it off.

It took a few minutes for my aroused cock to lower itself and then from behind my Mistress began to slip the plastic ring around my swollen balls and then squeezed my tormented flaccid cock inside the plastic tube, then looping the lock through the hardened plastic she clicked it into place. That was it, I belonged to her.

"Now slave it's going to be a long time before I allow you out of your cock cage, in order for me to even contemplate release I will expect you to be the perfect slave, or should I say the perfect foot slave. I will expect foot servitude of the highest order, beginning tonight and every night from now on you will kneel at the foot of my bed, naked except for your little cock lock, and while kneeling down there you will massage my feet until I fall asleep.

"Oh thank you so much Foot Mistress, it would be an honor to massage your feet Mistress".

Mistress retired to bed, I did as I was told and took residency at her bare feet. They dangled just over the end of the bed inches from my face, my mouth, my tongue. I knew I could not ever grace her bare soles with my mouth without her permission, I had to prove I was the perfect slave. Naked, with my pulsing cock engorged in my cage, I gently massaged scented cream into her soles and toes. Foot Mistress fell asleep not long after I had begun but I continued on for two hours, enjoying the ultimate objects of my desire and the strong sense of humility. I only stopped to get some sleep myself as I knew tomorrow would be another "demanding" day.

Mistress awoke first and after maneuvering herself up off her pillow she sat on the side of the bed, her long legs stretching to the floor. Snapping her fingers she instructed me to kneel at her feet.

"Good morning slave, I hope you are ready for day two as my devoted foot slave - how is that little locked cock of yours doing?"

"Good morning Foot Mistress, my cock is aching for you Mistress it longs to be free from its cage."

"Oh it aches does it foot slave? Well lucky you because Mistress has decided that every day from now on you will be permitted a foot teasing session, and just to ensure you are completely aroused Mistress is going to allow you to be free from your cage, but there is one catch foot slave, while your free from your cage, you won't be allowed touch your cock."

I could not believe what she was saying, as if I hadn't been teased enough already, even after only one day, knowing that I would have daily foot teasing sessions which would drive me wild with desire and yet be sexually unfulfilled at the end of it, it was mind blowing.

"Now foot slave I am going to go about my daily duties around the house and as my footboy you will accompany me, you will follow me around the house naked and on your knees behind me, you will lick my bare soles as I raise them up with each step, and you will ensure my soles are kept spotlessly clean at all times, oh and just to ensure you don't lag behind you'll be wearing this slave collar and leash."

Mistress bent down and strapped the black leather collar with the silver lettered inscription reading "FOOT SLAVE" around my neck, then she attached the long black leash. Standing up she tugged on the leash to ensure I followed her, after each step she offered up her luscious sole to my face, my extended tongue lapped the entire length of her foot each time, humiliated, used and degraded I was truly a prisoner to her feet. My knees ached from crawling and my tongue was dusty and dry, but it was late that evening before Mistress had made her way back into the bedroom.

Mistress sat on the bed, I knelt at her feet. She unhooked my leash but left my slave collar around my neck, I had a feeling this was going to be a permanent part of my wardrobe. Mistress lifted her right foot from the floor and placed it on the edge of the mattress, wiggling red toes directly at me she began to unclasp the silver ankle bracelet and started to dangle it before my eyes.

"Now foot slave Mistress enjoyed you lapping at her soles so as a reward you will now have you foot tease session, I know you've been waiting for me to release that little cock of yours."

With that she stooped down and began to fondle my balls, with my cock still locked up, then after a few minutes she finally put the key in the lock and released me. My aching cock and swollen balls felt so good to be out, but I knew whatever freedom I had would be short lived and that the feeling of frustration and restraint would soon be returning to my hardened cock.

My first foot tease session began with Foot Mistress having me kneel on the floor, with my cock as hard as it could be, she guided me with her eyes down towards her sexy red toes, letting me know that I had permission to look at her bare feet. She then stood up and began to slowly walk around me, grabbing my hair pushing my head down to look at her feet as she sexily extenuated them with each step, slowly planting her toes before her pathetic foot slave and then raising up her perfect arch as she circled my naked body.

She stood behind me, with one foot placed on either side of my knees, she knew I was having a visual treat with her red teasing toes before me, she let go of her grip on my hair and then slowly brought her hand down my chest, rubbing over my bare flesh until she reached my groin, she bypassed my harden cock and began to fondle my aching balls, grabbing them and then tickling them with her finger tips, after a few minutes of this my mind was racing, I was so aroused by her feet, I knew it would take only a few strokes of my rock hard cock and I would explode all over the floor. My Foot Mistress was also well aware that it would only take her slave a few strokes so when she did take finally take hold of my rigid cock she made sure it got just enough to keep me on the very edge, she wasn't going to allow her foot slave to come – the week of foot slavery had only begun.

"That's enough fun for you foot slave, I hope you enjoyed your little foot tease!! Now I don't want any begging or pleading but now we have to lock up that little cock of yours, we don't want any accidents, I know how little it would take for you to come, with all those images of my pretty bare feet running around that little head of yours."

With that, being bent over with frustration, I looked longingly at my Mistress but knew my fate, it took a few minutes before my cock reached a lifeless limp state that Mistress could squeeze the cage back into place, clasping the lock shut for another period of detention and denial. With that Mistress retired to bed.

The next day, day 3, Mistress decided that she wanted to go into town shopping, she dressed herself but then called on me in to kiss her feet, just once on each big toe and then place her shoes on her feet as any foot slave should. She said that although she did not want me to accompany her she had left a special treat for me. With that she produced two black leather wrist cuffs and attached them to my arms and then clasped them to my slave collar, thus limiting any reach I had to just above my waist.

"I have to ensure my slave doesn't misbehave while I'm out so these cuffs and collar should keep you in line until I return, Oh yes I almost forgot your little treat is waiting for you on the computer! See you in a few hours foot slave!"

Kneeling by the door, naked, I watched my Mistress go, thinking what kind of treat awaited me on the PC. I knew she had blocked my access to the internet to ensure I didn't surf porn sites looking at other women's feet, I was a slave to her feet and her feet only. I shuffled on my knees into the computer room and noticed the screensaver bouncing around, when I moved the mouse a large picture of my Mistresses bare feet greeted me, she had left me in the house alone all day, with my hands bound and useless, with my cock caged and throbbing and with a huge folder of pictures of her beautiful feet. I went through the photos one by one, slowly savoring each one, when Mistress did return later that evening she was assured that I had been utterly teased even in her absence.

Later that night while getting in to bed, Mistress summoned me.

"Foot slave since I was so gone for so long today and you only got to look at pictures of my feet, I am going to treat you tonight and allow you to kneel at the end of my bed and stare at my feet – all night long. No touching, no kissing, and no licking!! Now get down there, I want to feel your breath on my soles all night long!!"

"Thank you Foot Mistress I would be honored."

It was a long long night.

Day 4, after greeting Mistresses feet with a kiss on each of her ten toes as she got out of bed, she attached the leash to my collar and had me follow her down to the basement, when I got down there, I noticed a large rectangular object in the middle of the floor, covered over entirely by a black silk sheet.

"I picked up a little something for you when I was out yesterday, and I think you are going to like it Foot Slave"

With that she pulled off the sheet to reveal a black metal cage, with black leather padding on top for Mistress to sit on while her submissive was enslaved inside, but worst of all there was a small hole in the centre of the padding, just large enough to allow Mistress to slip her foot into the cage from above. Mistress opened the small access gate to the cage and motioned me to shuffle inside, kicking my behind as I did. Then she slid the bolt hard into position and a padlock snapped it shut.

I was on my knees, helplessly locked inside, Mistress sat up on the side of the cage dangling her feet inches from my face, her bare feet swinging back and forth, giving me a glimpse of her soft soles with each fluid movement. She knew she was teasing me, she knew the sight of her feet, her unattainable feet, had my encased cock pulsing. After some time she moved her legs up on to the top of the steel cage. Cramped and uncomfortable, I awkwardly changed position so that I could see the centre hole above me and waited.

"Are you waiting for something slave?"

"Yes Mistress your feet Mistress, you beautiful bare feet Mistress."

With that five toes peeped just over the edge of the hole.

"These feet, foot slave?"

"Oh yes Mistress, please Foot Mistress I beg you."

"Very well slave, I am going to allow you to kiss the soles of my feet, would you like to kiss the soles of my feet slave? I think you would!"

With that she leisurely moved her foot down and found my face. I repeatedly kissed her sensuous soles, changing feet every so often as she directed as to which toe she wanted worshipped or which exact spot of her sole my lips should be caressing. It continued long into the evening, my neck strained from the confined position, my cock strained from the confined cock cage.

After continuously kissing the soles of my Mistresses feet for hours on end, Mistress informed me that she was going to bed and instructed me that I would sleep, or uncomfortably try to sleep, in the cage for the entire night. She informed me that this was to allow me time alone to think about how lucky I was to have been given the chance to kiss her bare feet. With that she stuck her right foot through the bars of my cage, the silver chastity key dangling from her ankle.

"Kiss my foot good night slave, once on each of my toes."

I graciously kissed each of her perfectly pedicured toes, and then instantly she drew her foot away. Picking up the black silk sheet from the floor, she threw it over the cage, covering it completely, leaving me chastised in total darkness.

"Sweet feet dreams foot slave"

She giggled to herself as I heard her bare feet padding up the stairs and leaving me all alone and heavily frustrated.

The next morning was my fifth day to wake with my cock cage, I was beginning to be in a state of permanent arousal, constantly horny but unable for an erection, and when my cock did strain against the hardened plastic my every thought brought me back to the fact that my Mistress controlled my cock, or as she referred to me as her "foot slave", her feet controlled my cock and infringed on my every thought.

I knelt in my cage for sometime after a terribly uncomfortable nights sleep in the cramped space. I heard Mistress come down the stairs and walk over towards the cage but then silence, I could sense her inches away from me, but I could not see her with the black sheet obstructing my view. Almost an hour passed and all I could hear was the faint sound of her breathing to confirm to me that she was in the room. This was just another tease, designed to make me horny with anticipation, and it worked a treat.

Then without warning five cherry red toes slid under the bottom of the sheet, raising the sheet slowly until her foot was in my cage, inches from my wanton tongue.

"Foot slave, have you been waiting to see my feet all night , I bet you couldn't wait to see them could you?" She said as she seductively wiggled her toes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Teased by my Mistress’s Feet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds