• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Pinches Were Definitely Worth Ch. 01

The Pinches Were Definitely Worth Ch. 01

As soon as I woke up this morning, I felt it was going to be a nice spring day. I went into the bathroom and there he was. My master was waiting for me. He stood in the bathroom in front of the toilet and looked a me. I said, "Good Morning, Master!! You're up early this lovely morning."

Master Kevin said, "I sure am and I want to start it off right. So come here bitch and suck my cock."

I did exactly as my master said. I put his cock right in my mouth and start to suck. I suck the head and then deep throated it. I ran my tongue are the head and down the shaft. I licked around his balls and then licked his ass. This was turning me on so much. I moved my mouth back up to the head and was sucking bringing his cock in and out of my mouth. I could taste his pre-cum. He always tasted good. Before my master came, he stopped me and told me to go to the bathroom and meet him in the bedroom. I did exactly as he said.

After arriving in the bedroom, Master ripped off my clothes, which only consisted of a pair of thongs and a short tee shirt. He then pushed my head in the bed and said, "Now, it is time for me to punish you because you thought pinching my ass last night was funny."

I laughed. I was having fun last night pinching his ass but his ass is so irresistible. I deserve what I get. Next thing I know, I feel a big slap with his hand on my ass. He followed it with about 5 more slaps and I was getting so wet. But that was not good enough for Master Kevin. Kevin wanted me to count the slaps out loud and thank him for them and I forgot and never did it. This meant he had to start over again. Kevin informed me that since I did not remember to count he would have to use the whip. But that was not good enough for him and that is fine with me. He is my master and I do anything he wants me to do. So Master Kevin took my hands and handcuffed them behind my back. He made me go on top of the bed on my knees. Kevin put the blind fold on my eyes. As I was kneeling on the bed, I felt the whip hit my ass hard. I said, "Thank you, Master. One". This process was repeated five times.

Next Kevin pushes me down by grabbing my ponytail. He uncuffed my arms and told me to turn off. After, he tied my arms and legs to the four bed posts. I could tell by the feeling that he tied them using rope. Master next moved his tongue to my pussy. He started to lick my clit moving up and down until he put his tongue inside of me. I love his mouth touching me. He was moving his tongue in and out of me. I was so wet, I know that he tasted me. Now, he was licking my clit, just as I was about to cum, he told me not to cum because he did not say I could. He immediately stopped licking and my legs were still shaking.

Then I could hear him doing something and not sure what he was doing. But a few seconds later I was able to tell. He stuck a dildo in my ass. This felt so good!! Kevin moved the dildo in and out of my ass until I was ready to cum again. This time he stuck his large cock into my wet cunt while the dildo was in my ass. It felt so good to have two thinks in me at once. Kevin banged me so good and hard that soon we were both cumming together. After we came, we kissed. Kevin then took off the rope and the blindfold and said, "Now lick this shit off my cock, you fucking whore."

I did exactly like my master told me. I did not mind tasting his cum or myself. Master always tasted so good.

Master then said, "You're a good bitch, now don't get dressed and go outside in the back and meet me at the pool."

I said, "Why?"

Master slapped me across the face and said, "Don't question me."

So, I walked outside at the pool to find three women standing there. Master then joined the four of us and told me that these women would also be my master's for the day.

The first woman said, "I am Lillian and I am not happy that you pinched your master. Now get on your back next to the pool." She then whipped my pussy and starts to lick it after the lips swelled a little.

The second woman said, "I am Karen and I will be playing with your ass and you will like it." Karen then stuck a large dildo in my ass. It was so large it hurt a bit but the more she was putting it in and out the more I naturally lubricated it up.

Finally the last woman said, "I am Lori and you will be eating me out. She straddles on top of my face and I started to lick her. I stuck my tongue in her pussy, Lori tasted good.

I was having multiple orgasms from all this touching and Lori was cumming in my mouth too. Soon Master Kevin stopped watching and walked over to Lori. While I was eating Lori, Lori was sucking Kevin's cock. Kevin then asked Lori to move and stuck his cock in my mouth. Kevin was fucking my mouth, occasionally making me choke. Then he was ready to cum. Kevin said, "When I cum in your mouth, you will keep it there until I tell you to swallow."

Not to much later, Kevin was cumming in my mouth. I was getting every drop in my mouth and tasting it. He made me keep it in my mouth for 5 minutes and then told me I could swallow it.

Kevin then told each of the women to spank me and then they could go.

First Lillian made me stand and she whipped me with a rope ten times across my ass.

Next was Karen who made me stand up and she slapped me across my face, five times very hard.

Finally, Lori made me get on my knees doggy style. She then had Kevin go in the house and get a belt. Lori hit my five times with the belt. I felt the welts and they were burning. She was not done. Then she put the belt into the pool and hit me five more times with the wet belt. Then she grabbed me by my ponytail and said, "Do you like this bitch?"

I responded, "I sure so. Can you spank me a couple more times?"

Kevin said, "No, she can't. I will finish your punishment." Kevin then paid the women and they got dressed and left.

Master walked over to me a spanked me with the wet belt another ten times, while I counted. I was really enjoying this when Master stuck and collar and chain around my neck and told me that I would be his dog for the rest of the day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Pinches Were Definitely Worth Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 110 milliseconds