• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Can You Feel It?

Can You Feel It?

It was a fairly ordinary night in Michelle's life. It had taken a very short time for her to find a nice guy who would promise to fuck her all night long.

She had went to the bar right across the street, and hadn't even had a drop of drink before a fairly average-looking but kind of cute blond guy in a leather jacket had laid his eyes on her. And she had seen him.

Jimmy, he had called himself.

An adventurous-looking guy in a leather jacket... with glasses. A short-haired, busty brunette in jeans and vest... with glasses. Michelle felt that things weren't as they seemed.

It all happened so fast after the initial encounter: A few nice pleasantries, reading the obvious signs that the guy wanted to fuck her, and then asking him if he'd be willing to go in bed with her from 10 PM to 4 AM. He had asked if she had any other entertainment for the night, too. She had said no. He said "Fine."

It had taken her a far, far, far longer time to convince him that it was okay to fuck her without a condom. She just happened to be in mood for that.

And now, he probably had needed even less time to bring her to climax.

Hell, Michelle thought, if he can give me an orgasm in under five minutes, who knows what would happen later on. A bit less than six hours to go...

They had needed no words since they had left the bar. They had started to make out in the long elevator ride from the bar to Michelle's apartment.

They went through the hall to her bedroom. Clothes off. Sweet, sweet kissing and care.

Power of touch.

Power of kisses. Michelle just loved a guy who didn't immediately go for boobs.

You've got to kiss first and then go for boobs, Michelle thought. Like this guy.

She liked just plain normal kisses.

Kisses to the neck, kisses to the cheeks.

She hadn't even seen his cock, but when she felt him push against her sugary lips, she knew this was going to be good.

He entered her. More kisses. Slow thrusts, then more speed.

Michelle wrapped her legs around Jimmy and covered him with kisses.

Minutes passed. Michelle could barely notice how Jimmy picked up more speed and started groaning in joy.

Michelle went through a tight spasm as the orgasm hit her, clutching Jimmy hard as the wonderful waves of bliss raced through her lower body. A great shock of pure ecstasy, followed by a smaller wave... not a massive orgasm, but the first wave almost made her see the stars as it was.

"Oh g... god..." Michelle let out quiet words.

Jimmy cupped Michelle's breasts with his hands as he fucked her harder and harder. "Ooh yeah, you're one hot bitch", Jimmy said as he humped Michelle hard. His steel-hard cock slid deep again and again, her pelvis slapping against hers faster and faster; all feelings sweetly painted over by her sweet, slow waves of bliss.

"S... shove... shove it hard when you cum..." Michelle could barely say as the glow of the orgasm spread.

And Jimmy slammed himself hard in her, one last time.

One last time.

"Oooh yeah", Jimmy gasped, eyes closed.

Michelle said nothing. This was the sweetest feeling in the world. Rock-hard cock, deep in her. She could feel faint throbs of Jimmy's cock as he pushed hard in her, gasping.

As Jimmy drew breath, he grew softer inside her, still throbbing. He tried to move, his moves clumsy, almost erratic; Michelle could feel his every twitch. She knew he really wanted to keep it in her forever... just like she did.

Every little move of his was pure bliss.

"Hoo-ly fuck that was awesome", Jimmy said. "I love it when girls let me fuck them raw."

"Glad you liked it. It was awesome."

"Did I make you cum?" Jimmy said as he pulled out.

"Ooh yeah." Michelle smiled and kissed Jimmy. "Sorry, I'm not much of a moaner."

"Could you feel me cumming in you?" Jimmy asked.

"Yeah!" Michelle said.

"I mean, what I'd like to know, now that I mentioned it... What does it feel like when I cum in you?" Jimmy asked. "Is it, like, warm, or..."

"No, I can't feel the cum shot in me", Michelle said. "Never."

Jimmy grinned. "Never?"

"I can feel guys go rock hard, I can feel guys go soft after they've shot the load, sometimes I can feel them throb in me", Michelle said. "But I can't feel them cum in me."

"Oh yeah?" Jimmy said. "I knew this girl once who swore she could feel me cum in her..."

Michelle shrugged. "Could be, but I don't think it ever happens to me..."

Jimmy grinned. "Mmm, maybe I should teach you a lesson then..."

Michelle grinned and gave Jimmy a big hug as she rolled on her side. "Doubt you can make it happen, but if you're up for another round, love, you could try if it works better if you fuck me from behind..."

Feeling a cum shot in me would be just a small thing in the grand scheme of things, Michelle thought. I can feel so many things...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Can You Feel It?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 316 milliseconds